Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience (27362 Views)

How A Medical Student Miraculously Escape Contacting H.I.V. / Free H.i.v Test Centres In Lagos / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by kulekaa(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nobody will admit being positive here

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by mezebel(f): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hiv is never a death sentence. Am positive, and am living. One day death will visit just as it visit those without hiv. Do not deceive urself,hiv is real,protect urself. If u are +, play safe, do not distribute it like mtn betatalk bonus.

Lol!
See as them dey rush to check my profile picture.

16 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by amiskurie(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mrcapability7:
I just frozen looking at the doctor like mumu to give me death sentence
I just done mine yesterday,I was relieved.

It wasn't free though because It's a private hospital.
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by bibijay123(f): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
fakeprophet:

u sure say na negative e be? Lol

Lool no be negative na negative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by Aviero: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lol. Seems everyone is negative on here..

Some of you will f*cck today, and go and run a test two days later, and be claiming negative. grin and then go back to your f*ccking ways. Better run a test again, and be sure of your status.
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by obedis3(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
I did my first HIV test at Uyo, Akwa Ibom State but couldn't wait to get my result because of fear of d unknown. But after two months later I was ask to donate blood for a frd...hmmmmmm. So, after d test na I said "God please, forgive me. I will not ...". Finally, I thank God Almighty.
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by Aviero: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
mezebel:
Hiv is never a death sentence. Am positive, and am living. One day death will visit just as it visit those without hiv. Do not deceive urself,hiv is real,protect urself. If u are +, play safe, do not distribute it like mtn betatalk bonus.

Lol!
See as them dey rush to check my profile picture.
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by serendipityF: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
High BP nearly killed me sad walahi, the mumu man come dey post me angry Murderer!
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by poseidon12: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I be virgin.. I no fit get HIV.. Therefore, I never do the test before.
It's not only through sexual intercourse you catch hiv.
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by gabbrri(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
I did mine sometime in 2015 I ran away after the test because of the tension and never went back for the result. My consolation is that my wife did hers and tested nagative. Can't stop thanking God. H.I.V no good to get o
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

After all the Bleep dem dey Bleep you.. You are lucky.
Well, I don't use to reply senseless peeps lyk u but u knw wat? You are d 1st nairalander I will see this year who left his brain with 2015. Na so dem dey fu3k ur mother and siblings abi bcox by their seeds u shall knw dem. Sorry 2 tell u dat im not lyk ur mother. I won't dignify ur next mention with a reply so, don't bother to waste that MB u dey manage bcox poverty is a bastard. I rest my case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by dandollaz: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mehn i dont know what push me to volunteer to use for HIV screening during NYSC.one of the corper doc was demostrating how to use the hiv strip to test people on streets,when i summit myself to take my blood my guys and about 50corpers was watching,one mind said o boi u don Bleep up big time in front of igwe mmadu(crowd) as if i know my status before come see as girls they peep if the second line go show,my heart ran inside my mouth,i was sweating like chrismas goat,my guy tap me from back and ask me guy u sure this one you voluteer,i fold my hand and kept watching the strip and could not answer him.finally i came out clean and one babe started disturbing my life from there oooo.
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by herboshedhe(f): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Aviero:
Lol. Seems everyone is negative on here..

Some of you will f*cck today, and go and run a test two days later, and be claiming negative. grin and then go back to your f*ccking ways. Better run a test again, and be sure of your status.
Lolzzzcheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by refiner(f): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
pls can someone tel me hw much will u pay for d HIV test
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by Chuksgeo: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
mine was a few years ago when I was having a severe tooth ache. So I went to see a dentist at the FMC, before I even get to meet the dentist doctor some series of test were ran and I never knew HIV test was one of them until I went into the doctor's office and he was like, malaria-check, Fever this- check, fever that-check until he got to HIV and said HIV at that point I have lost sense of the values of HIV +/- and he said "-" I was like "how come this can't be and he asked what do you mean, that was when my senses came to normal and I quickly interrupted and said its alright its nothing .
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by samhay: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
herboshedhe:
I did mine recently last year december because I needed result to proceed to another stage while on admission@the hospital,it wasn't funny@all,the nurse on duty kept on counselling me if the result eventually turned out to be +ve,but I was just praying within me it had better be -ve o,reason being that my mum. Went with me there,and she was even more scared than myself,I then kept wondering,if it now happens to be +ve nko,this woman fit kill me for t
here ooooo...thank God,the nurse said,'arabinrin,o le maa lo l'alafia....#teamhivnegative

Cutie, grin grin grin

Seun, come I can't type my own experience, gv us an avenue that allow voice recording.
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by Nickymezor(f): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Suigeneris93:

You can't read?
grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by stonecoldcafe: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
golor:
It has become a normal habit to me,I was only scared of d result d first time because I did it raw with a girl working in a public office where guys comes in plenty to patronise,d strange part is I got her on my bed so quick,ask a girl out 2day and in 2days time you re bleeping her.....and me d mumu just did it raw,thank God my dad prayers is still with me,tho I still have to take caution and again am living with a positive patient that am always scared he will give me,that has always drawn me to d test together with I usually do it free at my school hospital,will still do it again cos I met a girl for a first time and I still bleep her raw through her back,reason be that she's a virgin,she didn't allow me to disvirgin her because her parents are aware of her virginity cause each time she's seeing her period it normal comes with pain and when that happen d parents will take her to hospital,shes decent sha still don't know why she did what she did with me......almost all my bab has bin giving me at ease.........but I have promise to abide with condom this year, excerpt my virgin girl,d remaining two 3we must go down with condom.

Bleep raw as per anal? You try sha
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by Absan86(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmn Some ppl wunt confess tru tru even if dey r POSITIVE...
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by Nickymezor(f): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Absan86:
Hmmn Some ppl wunt confess tru tru even if dey r POSITIVE...
Re u positive
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by herboshedhe(f): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
samhay:

Cutie, grin grin grin

Seun, come I can't type my own experience, gv us an avenue that allow voice recording.

Why quoting me you this guy ehn
Ur experience thoughcheesy
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
bibijay123:

Lool no be negative na negative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abi
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by Dailyfavour(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
At Gbagada Gen. Hosp Lagos when I have to donate blood. All test need to conducted included HIV, after counselling my blood sample was taken, since then I wasnt my self, infact sat in alonely place trying imagine 'IF' 'IF NOT' as my name was called my heart is already in my mouth, at last Glory be toGod
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by Nickymezor(f): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wat a funny thread smiley. Once had d test way bk in sch. In my second yr or so. Went in and had d test n was told to come bk d next day fr d result... The following day many stuffs were going thru my mind, nt sex related tho... more of objects i shared wit friends may b had mistakenly cut me or may b injuries / scratches one sustains frm buses ( bus rush for sch).Anyway d Doc jst said I was NEGATIVE n I was like Wow, thank God n stormed out of d office smiling... Wat a big relief.
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by highsoar(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Yea i have.though knew i wasnt gonna be positive.i was sweating as i was been handed the doctors report
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by amtaken(f): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Do u know how many guys she's allowed to. Leep her raw through her back? Virgin ko vegetable ni.
golor:
It has become a normal habit to me,I was only scared of d result d first time because I did it raw with a girl working in a public office where guys comes in plenty to patronise,d strange part is I got her on my bed so quick,ask a girl out 2day and in 2days time you re bleeping her.....and me d mumu just did it raw,thank God my dad prayers is still with me,tho I still have to take caution and again am living with a positive patient that am always scared he will give me,that has always drawn me to d test together with I usually do it free at my school hospital,will still do it again cos I met a girl for a first time and I still bleep her raw through her back,reason be that she's a virgin,she didn't allow me to disvirgin her because her parents are aware of her virginity cause each time she's seeing her period it normal comes with pain and when that happen d parents will take her to hospital,shes decent sha still don't know why she did what she did with me......almost all my bab has bin giving me at ease.........but I have promise to abide with condom this year, excerpt my virgin girl,d remaining two 3we must go down with condom.
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
adioolayi:

I dont think so...One na Death Sentence while the other na just little shame from after which you carry on. HIV and pregnancy test are miles apart grin
you think?

ladies do pregnancy tests more frequently than HIV ooo

you wanna argue?
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by aristosoft(m): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Na my girlfriend do am for me when we went for IT. Na only She I dey do raw with then but my trust for her dey fail sometimes.
The look on my face was like 'If I +ve, na u give me o! grin '
What made it worse was, we collected the kit by ourselves and I dreamt that night that I was +ve, I couldn't just tell her not to carry it out again.
Right there, both of us dey look am. But that minute look like 10 years. My heart rush thru all my atrocities like EFCC scanning Dasuki ONSA account.
Alas, it was -ve.
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by adioolayi(m): 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Diddyydiva:
you think?

ladies do pregnancy tests more frequently than HIV ooo

you wanna argue?
In terms of frequency of testing...I agree with you absolutely.. But in terms of fear of getting positive result..ha..pregnancy test no near HIV own..grin
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by ojnnaco(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
balash:
Lol!! I never do HIV but everytime I do Malaria Or thyphoid test! When my family doctor presents me with result, na that left hand side for down I dey first look! When I see H.I.V negative then I will rest and look up if na malaria or thyphoid I get. Lmao
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by amiskurie(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Drsmiles:
I work in a hospital
And there was a day when all the HIV tests I ordered that day came out positive
So the nurse on duty asked me to do mine just to be sure nothing was wrong with the strips
The result.............,,, go and check ur own

That aside u guys should be careful the way you treat HIV as a death sentence via ur comments
Some HIV positive peeps are reading through
These false picture kills faster than the virus[color=#990000][/color]
What does,non-reactive,or reactive means in the case of HIV testing?
Re: Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience by Elxandre(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
sinaj:
Shebi u no de use clipper ni abi na afro u de kip
Clippers are just myths.

I used to be scared, till searched the internet and saw that clippers have an almost impossible chance of causing HIV for various reasons.

The most prone people are drug addicts who use same injections and people who partake in unprotected sex.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning / Ebola Facts!!! / Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.