Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,005 members, 7,859,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina (17686 Views)

Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina / Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally / Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Bollinger(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
chesterlee:

So u now remember we have something like rule of law in the country because Adesina is involved?? undecided

I don't even know who that is. What I do know is the path you all leaning towards is same as jungle justice and it will eventually destroy you all.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bollinger:

Nigerians don't really understand how dangerous this new line of thinking they've started. They are not letting the courts do their jobs and are witch hunting everyone. This was how they dragged linda ikeji into it without proof. This is no different than jungle justice. Na wah for una.

Yes. In a bid to rid our nation of corruption, it appears every accused is now guilty even before their prosecution. And even where the prosecution didn't find the accused guilty, the media trial won't stop. It's that ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
Pastor : Praise the Lord.
Me : Hallelujah!!!
Pastor : NO NO NO...That Hallelujah is too small for my God.
Me : How do you know? Are you the Sound engineer in heaven?
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Itsekiriman101: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
egift:

The money was paid to the guild and to a personal fund to Adesina.

What Nigerians are turning this discussion to just shows me that a country gets the rulers it deserves. Maybe the thieves in GEJ's government is what Nigeria deserves. Or else how do you explain that a leader decided to fight the hydra headed monster that has ravaged this nation for so many years (corruption) and we with our own mouths are fighting the leader. The Federal Government (and not the NSA) donated N50m to the guild of Editors for their secretariat. For Obaigbena to be bringing this as a discourse is a ploy to divert our attention from the real issue of the hundreds of millions that he collected for his own company. NGE is not a company but a group of Editors which has a governing board. It is not and cannot be owned by Adesina.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by madjune(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
There should be no room for politics here.

Adesina headed this guild as at the time the payment was made.
In every sense, he was in charge of the money.

So, he should give us sane answers or resign his appointment.

4 Likes

Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Descartes: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
#AdeshinaYamEater grin

2 Likes

Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Bollinger(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
dearpreye:

Yes. In a bid to rid our nation of corruption, it appears every accused is now guilty even before their prosecution. And even where the prosecution didn't find the accused guilty, the media trial won't stop. It's that ridiculous.

Nigeria has a serious mentality problem.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by frankwyte: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Don't be surprise wen the whole this administration is spent on fruitless gains, just been curious tho.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by chesterlee(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bollinger:

Lol....You need exposure. You have been rap.ed psychologically to the point where you are now acting like a rap.e victim. You've are beginning to see rapist everywhere.

As expected you're empty...You urgently need a pysch evaluation.

Mofo!
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Adeevah(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
neolboy:
APC will not comment now since he is Baba spokesman. Hypocrite
you are nothing but a dwarf boy...Does that mean adeshina collected and pocketed the money, if you wud open your brain, remember this same money was shared as compensation among the newspaper owners for the damage done(seizure).

#keepquiteorgetshot
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bollinger:

Nigeria has a serious mentality problem.

It will take decades to address it. We just love drama and confusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Adeevah(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
chesterlee:

Mofo!

Don't mind him, he has been raped by mama peaceJEG...

His grammar sef fit make DonJazzy head turn 'Dija's nip*le
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Reference(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bevista:
There is no hypocrisy here, son. Obaigbena said that N50m was given to NGE, but the media twist that to mean that N50m was given to Adesina.
---
It is the place of the Guild to respond, except their explanation shows that the purpose of the funds was questionable or it can be proven that Femi (as president) pocketed the funds personally.

The anti-corruption war will never be won if corruption cannot be defined. All these, 'I smoke but I did not inhale' or 'I slept but did not penetrate'. You guys are just wasting your time.

When policemen say the public induces them to collect bribe or women say without patrons there will be no harlotry or Americans blame the Colombians for the drug menace, it will never end. Once more, just wasting your time. Almost every single Minister in the 1983 cabinet of General Buhari are dollar millionaires today and at the time of their deaths. Corruption is systemic and CANNOT be eradicated. Have fun.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by josh21: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by eagleeye2: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Itsekiriman101:

What Nigerians are turning this discussion to just shows me that a country gets the rulers it deserves. Maybe the thieves in GEJ's government is what Nigeria deserves. Or else how do you explain that a leader decided to fight the hydra headed monster that has ravaged this nation for so many years (corruption) and we with our own mouths are fighting the leader. The Federal Government (and not the NSA) donated N50m to the guild of Editors for their secretariat. For Obaigbena to be bringing this as a discourse is a ploy to divert our attention from the real issue of the hundreds of millions that he collected for his own company. NGE is not a company but a group of Editors which has a governing board. It is not and cannot be owned by Adesina.
It is hypocritical that when NPAN was mentioned most people called Nduka a 'thief' / ' Yam eater'. When AIT was mentioned everyone shouted that Dokpesi is a thief. But when Tinubu's company was mentioned, it becomes a LEGAL ENTITY separate from the JAGAGBANTIS. When NGE is mentioned, we are being told to wait for NGE to respond to us.
My question;
Is NGE a Human Being? is it not human beings (AKA homo sapiens) that act on behalf of NGE?
If the war on corruption must be effective, there should be NO SACRED COWS.

4 Likes

Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Bollinger(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
chesterlee:

Mofo!

Lol...Calm down. There should be a ra.pe crisis centre somewhere around you. They'll help you get over your fears.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by oz4real83(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
alcmene:
I thought Buhari said his cabinet members are as clean as the snow

By the time this selective probe is over, Aisha Buhari's wife will be implicated .

Then she must tell us how she got the #10m wristch watch and the #130m she donated to the IDP
is the "EDITORS' GUILD" part of PMB's cabinet?
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by alfsalami: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
PDP sympathizers should be patient to wait for genuine allegations and not statements of drowning fellows grabbing floating straws and. who never believe a day like this can ever come . PMB don come , all
do jam wahala
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Objektive: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? JUST GO TO EFCC AND CLEAR YOUR NAME FIRST............TAKE ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS WITH YOU

WHAT IS EFCC WAITING FOR? OK....yOU ARE NOT PDP

neolboy:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2016/01/n50m-editors-guild-will-respond-obaigbenas-allegations-adesina/
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Adeevah(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
neolboy:
you are nothing but a dwarf boy...Does that mean adeshina collected and pocketed the money, if you wud open your brain, remember this same money was shared as compensation among the newspaper owners for the damage done(seizure).

#keepquiteorgetshotbyaccidentaldischarge
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by drss2(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
neolboy:
watch n see how dem zombies go manufacture excuse to make us believe why femi adesina is innocent. Dem hypocrisy stinks like dead rat.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by chesterlee(m): 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bollinger:

Lol...Calm down. There should be a ra.pe crisis centre somewhere around you. They'll help you get over your fears.

Ehya...Now I see why you're emphasizing on rape..

I just pity the young man kept u in this terrible condition.

So sorry, I never meant to remind you of your past. grin grin grin
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Henovy: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bevista:
There is no hypocrisy here, son. Obaigbena said that N50m was given to NGE, but the media twisted that to mean that N50m was given to Adesina.
---
It is the place of the Guild to respond, except their explanation shows that the funds was meant for questionable purposes or it can be proven that Femi (as president) pocketed the funds personally.
Intelligent analysis. Very cerebral. Well done my guy. Nothing to add.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Henovy: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
DropShot:

Keep looking for dirt in distilled water.

This quotable quote is well noted! Yes, keep looking for dirt in distilled water. (Quoted from the thread above me)
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by excel101(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
DropShot:

And being a PDPeeg should make you senseless?
. Why all these counter reactions, are we supposed to be defending alleged corrupt individuals. Rather let dem come out nd defend themselves
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by oolooree49(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nigerians and Nairalanders will soon overcome all these thief's
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ijaya123:
That should settle the case. The money was given to NGE, and not Adesina.

Those already crucifying Adesina should wait for NGE's reaction.
Then the money given to Dokpesi was actually given to AIT. The money given to Metuh was actually given to PDP. We should not allow party bias to cloud our sense of reasoning! Femi Adesina was the president of NGE when the money was given to NGE. Let Femi Adesina clarify himself.

1 Like

Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Bollinger(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
chesterlee:

Ehya...Now I see why you're emphasizing on rape..

I just pity the young man kept u in this terrible condition.

So sorry, I never meant to remind you of your past. grin grin grin

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. I'm telling you. Thes guys can help you.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Henovy: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
bettercreature:
Being a Pro APC shouldn't make you clueless
May be he told you he is a card carrying member of APC. Well, I can smell an objective comment from afar and his comment is one of them.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by elohorayodele: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Rubbish response, you headed the Guild at that time and cannot answer if the allegations are true or not.

Govt of fraudsters led by a dullard-inho' called buhari
NL is trying to change Dullard-inho to president buhari, i send you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Well-Wishers Celebrate Senator Rochas Okorocha Over His Certificate Of Return / Prof. Pat Utomi Speaking At Ongoing LP Town Hall Meeting With Lagos Students / Marketers Move To End NNPCL Petrol Import Monopoly

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.