Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina (17694 Views)

Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina / Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally / Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by spafu(m): 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
barcaboi:
why shd he defend himself...he is no more the president; they have a new one so let the guild do it. ....
Your own case no get remedy o. Is Dasuki still the NSA? Why is he defending himself and not the new NSA doing so?
A beg, them do you?
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by tajuhyena: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
u no go school,cant u read well.................
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by ayindejimmy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Achuwa1:
Adesina was the president of the guild when the money was payed,so let him defend himself rather than refer to the guild to defend the accusation for him...
Afterall,obiagbena defended npan tht he collected on their behalf & also stated what the money was meant for..
so adesina apc & pmb spokesman was even a beneficiary to dasukigate,,& pmb is telling us non of his cabinet is corrupt,,na wa 4 apc this apc change oooooo

Remember Adesina was not APC.
He even approve the publication of a propaganda advert against Buhari when he was editor of The Sun.

Appointing him as Buhari's spoke person is a blunder to me.
Here is someone who doesn't even believe in the 'change' mantra b4 the election.

Have

1 Like

Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by yudee233: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Some are YAM eaters while others are COCOYAM eaters but in all there is yam. Please don't quote me
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by eagleeye2: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
wirinet:

You are very dishonest and a pathetic lier. Who called Nduka a thief because NPAN was mentioned? People called Nduka a thief because he turned the office of the National Security Adviser into an insurance office. He collected almost N1billion for Damages done to his companies offices in the north from Dasuki. Dopesi said he approached Jonathan and Dasuki personally and solicited to do a media campaign for PDP. All we heard after was that Dasuki paid N2.1 billion naira of public money from money meant to purchase arms to fight Boko Haram. We are not told why Dasuki was using money ment to procure arms to do political campaign for PDP, we are not even privy to the contract details or terms of contract. Even PDP denies knownlegde of such contract.
Meanwhile, the N50 million was paid to Nigerian Guild of Editors as donation towards the building of their secretariat. The Nigerian guild of editors consists of many editors, is Nduka and PDP saying that all dues, money and donations made to NGE goes into the pocket of the chairman? Is NGE a property of Adeshina?

PDP are just throwings dirt around hoping to stain everyone to justify their filthiness. Even if as they erroneously imply that Adesina stole from Dasuki, is that an excuse that they would use in court to exonorate Dasuki, Dokpesi, Nduka himself and all other PDP members who collected money for no justifiable reason?
First thing first. There is no need calling someone names before making your point. Your post is a good read, until the last paragraph.
The question I raised was, why can't Adesina as the Head of NGE at the time make a statement instead of referring is to wait for NGE. Is the Guild of Editors a Human Being? Who are those in the NGE that are supposed to respond to us.
So far as PDP are defending their people and APC is doing likewise, this very country NIGERIA will keep moving in cycles. And nothing will be achieved.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Wizlove(m): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ijaya123:
That should settle the case. The money was given to NGE, and not Adesina.

Those already crucifying Adesina should wait for NGE's reaction.
And who was NGE president as at that time and who do you think should be able to explain how the money was dispensed?
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by lailo: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
chesterlee:
This idiot should be questioned by the Efcc, Dokpesi wasn't even in charge of AIT but he was brought in.

Editor guild ko....Abeg he should leave thrash for Lawma

U're definitely confused!!!!!Dokpesi wasn't d person in charge of AIT,fine,but d money was giving to him as a person not To AIT...contrary d money was giving to NGE and not Adesina as a person even though he was d president.Let NGE clarify d issue.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by barcaboi(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
spafu:

Your own case no get remedy o. Is Dasuki still the NSA? Why is he defending himself and not the new NSA doing so?
A beg, them do you?
very simple for daft minds like u....is NSA the designated bullion van to be sharing cash even for PDP campaigns? Or na dem be spiritual HQ wey dey give pple cash for prayers.....Dasuki single handedly bcame Santa...different from collecting cash on behalf of an organisation. ...is Femi is guilty, he shd be punished too
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by barcaboi(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
spafu:

A beg, them do you?
very simple for daft minds like u....is NSA the designated bullion van to be sharing cash even for PDP campaigns? Or na dem be spiritual HQ wey dey give pple cash for prayers.....Dasuki single handedly bcame Santa...different from collecting cash on behalf of an organisation. ...is Femi is guilty, he shd be punished too
lailo:

U're definitely confused!!!!!Dokpesi wasn't d person in charge of AIT,fine,but d money was giving to him as a person not To AIT...contrary d money was giving to NGE and not Adesina as a person even though he was d president.Let NGE clarify d issue.
spafu:

A beg, them do you?
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by chesterlee(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
lailo:

So who's best to clarify it for the Editors guild?

who's to be held accountable for the cash given to the Editors guild other than the president?

Abeg leave trash for lawma!!!
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by leofab(f): 3:00am On Jan 07, 2016
wirinet:

You are very dishonest and a pathetic lier. Who called Nduka a thief because NPAN was mentioned? People called Nduka a thief because he turned the office of the National Security Adviser into an insurance office. He collected almost N1billion for Damages done to his companies offices in the north from Dasuki. Dopesi said he approached Jonathan and Dasuki personally and solicited to do a media campaign for PDP. All we heard after was that Dasuki paid N2.1 billion naira of public money from money meant to purchase arms to fight Boko Haram. We are not told why Dasuki was using money ment to procure arms to do political campaign for PDP, we are not even privy to the contract details or terms of contract. Even PDP denies knownlegde of such contract.
Meanwhile, the N50 million was paid to Nigerian Guild of Editors as donation towards the building of their secretariat. The Nigerian guild of editors consists of many editors, is Nduka and PDP saying that all dues, money and donations made to NGE goes into the pocket of the chairman? Is NGE a property of Adeshina?

PDP are just throwings dirt around hoping to stain everyone to justify their filthiness. Even if as they erroneously imply that Adesina stole from Dasuki, is that an excuse that they would use in court to exonorate Dasuki, Dokpesi, Nduka himself and all other PDP members who collected money for no justifiable reason?
you will die of bigotry. So you think it is ethical to use funds enmarked for armaments' purchase to build newspaper secretariat but its wrong to use to use it for campaign? Be fair sir cos your analysis it should be the New NSA that should be giving details on how the money was spent and not dasuki afterall ONSA isnt his private property or office.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by leofab(f): 3:05am On Jan 07, 2016
barcaboi:
why shd he defend himself...he is no more the president; they have a new one so let the guild do it. ....
so why didn't the new NSA do it for Dasuki? Or is Dasuki still the NSA. Curse to all double=edged=swords.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by leofab(f): 3:18am On Jan 07, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Remember Adesina was not APC.
He even approve the publication of a propaganda advert against Buhari when he was editor of The Sun.

Appointing him as Buhari's spoke person is a blunder to me.
Here is someone who doesn't even believe in the 'change' mantra b4 the election.

Have
how soon can you disown your own part and parcel?
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by leofab(f): 3:22am On Jan 07, 2016
lailo:

i guess you are more confused than him. Money was given to him in person via ghana must go bags or what? And also money was giving to NGE in hand too; it wasn't Adesina that took the money? Continue
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by barcaboi(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2016
leofab:
so why didn't the new NSA do it for Dasuki? Or is Dasuki still the NSA. Curse to all double=edged=swords.
babes...d difference here is Dasuki authorised the transfers....not even GEJ did.....that's a stack difference. ..u get it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos / Nigeria Urged To Exit ICC / NJC Panel: Onnoghen's Response And Brief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.