Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) (61342 Views)

My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) / Tanker Fell And Spilled Its Content In Benin City - Pictures / Welcome To Akure City (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by ghostntommy: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Did not want to comment before, cos am a full blooded ibadan boi. But dt 20th picture is not from ibadan. Dts d senate building of lautech ogbomoso oyo state

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by apholaryn: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
ghostntommy:
Did not want to comment before, cos am a full blooded ibadan boi. But dt 20th picture is not from ibadan. Dts d senate building of lautech ogbomoso oyo state
k
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by benjobo: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
ud mmaster you be badt guy ooo.watin apun 2%
Udmaster:
LIES.. This is just 2% of the city.
I know ibadan city, it is an unorganised, roudy, dusty and dirty with heavy rusted brown roof all over the city..
The APC governor there is a big fraud.
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ibadan has nice places, beautiful roads and many tourist attractions, but like every other state it has ugly sites as well. I've been to places in Lagos that almost made me puke, doesn't mean Lagos is generally ugly. I'm currently in Ibadan,Dugbe and I must say I'm having fun, have been to both the beautiful and ugly areas but the beautiful areas are more, street lights, good roads and so on. I'm Igbo but I really love it here, calm and peaceful.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by Hafter1: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
airmark:

Because we have those houses with red zincs, does that take away the beauty of other places in the city? Because we have ghettos like ajegunle in lagos, does that mean a place like banana island is not in the same city? Below is phyno in enugu, i hope you can see the background.

Ibos arw bitter people, see them posting jargons on this thread cos of jealousy. Funniest thing is that most of them will rather die in same Ibadan than return to there erosion ravaged region.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by scarletpearl(f): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
princeofpeace22:
IPhone 6 pix . Where are those red zincs?
ask ooo, I always say advert is deceitful.
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by dammywapes(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
abimbawealth:
Op just wan bobo us with fine areas only...
Moreover, where is ur 18th pix in ib?

is not all about bobo , As pple do claim USA n other places are fine still deir are still rusty places over there.
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by dammywapes(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
LaDivva:
Ibadan has nice places, beautiful roads and many tourist attractions, but like every other state it has ugly sites as well. I've been to places in Lagos that almost made me puke, doesn't mean Lagos is generally ugly. I'm currently in Ibadan,Dugbe and I must say I'm having fun, have been to both the beautiful and ugly areas but the beautiful areas are more, street lights, good roads and so on. I'm Igbo but I really love it here, calm and peaceful.
You are brainy
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
dammywapes:
You are brainy
Thank you.
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
scarletpearl:

ask ooo, I always say advert is deceitful.
I dey tell you
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by McLove(m): 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
uracocksucker:
Omo ale ti o n fi owo osi juwe ile baba e ! cocksucking self-servicer. if you had said not all of Ibadan looks like that you will have a point. However, you unashamedly bared ur ignorance for all. P.S i am nt from Ibadan but having spent the last Christmas in Ibadan, i actually recognize most of those places
ok sire, not in for arguments
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by dammywapes(m): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
LaDivva:
Thank you.
uwc
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by penfold(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sir/Ma, if you go into UI from the New Main Gate, you will see the Brown Round Building you are talking about, just like if you go to The Faculty of Social Sciences, UI, you will see a replica of the Spider building in OAU. Same as if you go to Mobolaji Bank Anthony Hall in UI, you will see a replica of a building in Unilag (I've forgotten the name but the roof design is distinct. Regards

ghostntommy:
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by sweetgala(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
McLove:
Political sentiments apart. Ah be confirm IBADAN indigene. Ib city is not as bad as you people paint it. But op, some of the pictures here are not IB city. If you want to prove me wrong, tell us the location of each picture.
Thank you

All the pictures are IB confirm, was just there in November.

But truth be told it's only about 2% of IB shown.
There are parts of IB that should never be shown , like many other cities in Nigeria.
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by macof(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Olayinka8793:
Beautiful,I do not think or expect that the entire Ibadan will be as beutiful and modern as those parts in the pics posted above cos the city is soo big,even bigger than some states in Nigeria.
Kudos to OP.

Ibadan is larger than half of imo state.
Ibadan being over 3,000 sqkm is extremely large for a single city...about x2 the size of London

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by adexdon(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
omo Ibadan kini so

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by semitunde: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Over the yuletide period. I did a lot of car pooling with family members. Went from Agodi gardens to Trans Amusement Park, to Ventura mall ( that I particularly liked) to Heritage mall.

Apart from the massive crowd in each of these places, what I noticed was the sheer number of non-yoruba ( forget non-Ibadan) fun seekers at these places.

I got used to hearing a mish-mash of local languages, predominantly Igbo.
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by airmark(m): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dbisector:
This poster funny sha, some of this pix don pass Ibadan level na, I live in Ibadan and I know what am saying.

Where are you livin in ib?. I know of many people that were born many years living in ibadan but yet they no very little about the posh areas in ib. It's not about living in ib, there are many living in koloko area, yet they never know there's a place where you can't buy a plot of land less than 150m in the city.
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by Missy89(f): 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Home! cool

Haters can hate
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by opey25(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
LaDivva:
you are brainy and beautiful
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
opey25:
you are brainy and beautiful
Thank you.
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by dubemivan(m): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
The land is green and serene.... Could this be the Promise land we read in the Scripture.
In Lagbaja's Voice... "Aya my people make all of us relocate go Ibadan"!
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
LaDivva:
Thank you.
were for ibadan you dey? make we see nah
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
OP is just showing us shoprite,UI,Agodi resort and other beautiful places. Just less than 30% of Ibadan is beautiful. Ibadan is one funny city in terms of development. Just a drive of an hour from a beautiful city only to behold one deserted village from the same local government,example IDO LG.
The only thing good about ibadan is the peaceful and affordable life style.
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
macof:

Ibadan is larger than more than half of imo state.
Ibadan being over 3,000 sqkm is extremely large for a single city...about x2 the size of London
hope say no be for this God blessed Ibadan you dey worship that your nonsense ogunu
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by Oghumu1(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Go and watch Q-dot ft Olamide - Ibadan. You'll see the real pic of Ibadan and stop deceiving yourself with lies. Politics has been involved
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by Cybertext(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
KanoAbiaBabe:
OP is just showing us shoprite,UI,Agodi resort and other beautiful places. Just less than 30% of Ibadan is beautiful. Ibadan is one funny city in terms of development. Just a drive of an hour from a beautiful city only to behold one deserted village from the same local government,example IDO LG.
The only thing good about ibadan is the peaceful and affordable life style.

You have to accept that "30% of that beautiful Ibadan" land mass makes up about 70% of most state capital land mass in Nigeria. I've been to Ibadan and I have seen many state capital and I must confess that Ibadan is not only one of the biggest state capital in Nigeria but one of the oldest.
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by abimbawealth(f): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
dammywapes:
is not all about bobo , As pple do claim USA n other places are fine still deir are still rusty places over there.
I understand you bro, but the 18th picture...LAUTECH Senate building

My beautiful city grin
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by GamaG(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
IBADAN means I-Ibadan B-Boys A-Are D-Dangerous A-At N-Night.
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by abimbawealth(f): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
ksstroud:

Lol... I got you... You finished from there
You too...saw a place u mentioned YOACO tongue
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by laboguashi(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
YorubaParapo:
.......more

Source

Geophysical cameraman. Samuel I see u o
Re: Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) by funmise007(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
abeg where dat carter bridge dey for ibadan,,,,wey molete wey dugbe,wey ogunkpa,wey omi,wey apata....u dey show us jst some side of felele and chalenge yu wan lie for us say ibadan fine....abegi clay houses still plenty for ibadan jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) / Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) / 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.