Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc - NYSC (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc (66793 Views)

Batch B16 Pcms Share The States You Choose Here / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment / Best States You Can Be Posted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Anyi2(m): 10:27am On Jan 31, 2016
vingeophysicist:
pay your 500 naira first bah but all I know now is that they have not started giving now
. I got my Nysc temporal I D card last friday...pay 500 at UBA bank..I think it takes two weeks for the I D card to be ready..I rep Unizik ..
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by hotman0095(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2016
slimfit2:

Osun state should lead the chart in terms of constant electricity supply in s/w but I don't just get your "close proximity" part. But also bear in mind that Mr Aregbe isn't in the right frame of mind to pay corpers.
I can also recommend Ilara-mokin near Akure in Ondo State, power no de comot for that side.
Guy u jst dy yarn wetin u no sabi.i finished frm futa& i stayed in ilara mokin for 4 yrs+ 1 xtra semester.. d ilara wey i no wey b say smal rain go fal light no go dy 4 a week & we wil go to nepa office along d King's aoz.d nepa ppl go tel us say dem stil dy dry d poll wire for d rain wey fall a week ago.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by hansome01(m): 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
M considering Oyo state and Kaduna State cos I de plan to start my masters immediately after Nysc at either Ui or Abu... I rep Absu Jaree!!!
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by bastian5050(m): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
elrony:

lol....Them dey post ppl go there?.... my fam won't allow me anywhere near the "North".... now you are talking about cannibals in the South...

Barbarism,??...seriously?
It's an experience you would love... if you don't like the place if you being posted there, you can repost out of the place now.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by elrony(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
bastian5050:

It's an experience you would love... if you don't like the place if you being posted there, you can repost out of the place now.

as long as barbarism ain't on the plate...I'll definitely come to the table. .
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by slimfit2(m): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
hotman0095:

Guy u jst dy yarn wetin u no sabi.i finished frm futa& i stayed in ilara mokin for 4 yrs+ 1 xtra semester.. d ilara wey i no wey b say smal rain go fal light no go dy 4 a week & we wil go to nepa office along d King's aoz.d nepa ppl go tel us say dem stil dy dry d poll wire for d rain wey fall a week ago.
Hey dude I also finished from futa and Ilara has been d go-to saviour in terms of power. Had a part-time house there where I lodged anytime south - gate nepa do dia usual craze so don't tell me what I know. I actually left school Dec 2015 and prior to my leaving Ilara light was fair hence the reason for my recommendation.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by bastian5050(m): 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
elrony:

as long as barbarism ain't on the plate...I'll definitely come to the table. .
Go witness history first hand bro .lol
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Darey00(m): 8:13am On Feb 01, 2016
Pls peeps,what am i likely getting from these 3 states: Lagos,Akwa ibom and enugu in that order. I am from Ogun and schld in Ogun,tanx
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by JaneJoanJohn(f): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2016
vingeophysicist:
what of Lagos,akwa ibom and abuja
Wow!...hmm
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by JaneJoanJohn(f): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2016
Alfrediolu:
Hi peeps, do you guys have any info on Enugu and Imo, i'm contemplating which to choose between the two to complete my choice, how is the environment, the pay, electricity and how easy to land a reasonable ppa. Thanks
I schooled in Imo,I'll advice you to go for Enugu,Rochas is screaming no money, non existent organizations except banks.if you're looking to flex and have a good time,then make sure you hustle to land Owerri.Imo not making sense right now,seriously.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by taobany(m): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2016
Can u pls elp mi with more info abt NASSARAWA opportunities or add mi wit any whats app grp ....my no 08088815752
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by GeoOla25(m): 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
vingeophysicist:
what year did you graduate and your name pls.never seen you before.geologist too 2015.
lol..maybe his a fugitive in the parental magma....
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by elrony(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
bastian5050:
Go witness history first hand bro .lol
hehehehe. .. by "History" u mean what exactly? ..... (make i dey know now o) grin
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Alfrediolu: 7:41am On Feb 02, 2016
JaneJoanJohn:
I schooled in Imo,I'll advice you to go for Enugu,Rochas is screaming no money, non existent organizations except banks.if you're looking to flex and have a good time,then make sure you hustle to land Owerri.Imo not making sense right now,seriously.
thanks....
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Tega4kim(m): 9:08am On Feb 02, 2016
Happy new month palz pls I have a question....my name is Christopher chibuzor okere making okere my surname bt on d nysc portal dy used Christopher as my surname instead of okere..... so now if I want to register online which will I use as my surname??... okere or Christopher as dy have it on their portal 2....I have sent SMS to dia help line bt day have not answered yet.....pls I need help
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by nuttysimba(m): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2016
flimsy2:
I have this 3 states in mind for NYSC,Enugu,Akaw ibom still looking for one other state to complete it,ur info or comment will go a long way...
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Walexz02(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Hi guys,
I want to chose this States in these order
Anambra
kaduna/sokoto
Ogun
I am from Oyo state and graduated from college of agric. Ibadan, Oyo .
Would this combination of mine work ? I need advice pls grin
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by bastian5050(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2016
elrony:

hehehehe. .. by "History" u mean what exactly? ..... (make i dey know now o) grin
cannibalistic history in Ika .lol
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by elrony(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
bastian5050:

cannibalistic history in Ika .lol

I no go Akwa ibom again... make dem no post me go Ika (make dem no go dey imagine as my big head go be for Afang soup).

Lawd! !!!

1 Like

Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by bastian5050(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
elrony:

I no go Akwa ibom again... make dem no post me go Ika (make dem no go dey imagine as my big head go be for Afang soup).

Lawd! !!!
lol. aside ika, Akwa ibom, is a fun place to be oh. beautiful people nd nice environment. they are corpers friendly
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by elrony(m): 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
bastian5050:

lol. aside ika, Akwa ibom, is a fun place to be oh. beautiful people nd nice environment. they are corpers friendly

aiit bro.... I'll sure give it a try!...
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by bastian5050(m): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
elrony:

aiit bro.... I'll sure give it a try!...
You want be disappointed.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by elrony(m): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
bastian5050:
You want be disappointed.
you sure bro?....I hope so
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 03, 2016
Tega4kim:
Happy new month palz pls I have a
question....my
name is Christopher chibuzor okere making okere
my surname bt on d nysc portal dy used
Christopher as my surname instead of okere.....
so now if I want to register online which will I use
as my surname??... okere or Christopher as dy
have it on their portal 2....I have sent SMS to dia
help line bt day have not answered yet.....pls I
need help

Chairman stop all these is it everywhere you ask this funny question? Are you the only intending corper with issues?
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by savvytouch(f): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2016
nextstep:

You wan do NYC in Durban or Johannesburg? Cuz no state in Naija fits that requirement tongue
But come to Asaba/Okpanam... life is OK and the girls are pretty
try Osun state but make sure u get Osogbo...
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Dyazeez(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2016
Which states are the best for chemical engineers to Serve in? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by gracile(f): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
merikims:
gudpm frnds.I will love to serve in plateau state to be precise, can someone tell me about the state.thanks
You will love plateau st. Especially jos - low cost of living, fresh foods and vegetables, nice weather and very corper friendly indigenes.
Thank me larer wink
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by Fkhalifa(m): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
savvytouch:

try Osun state but make sure u get Osogbo...
really?
Can you please dish out more info about osun/osogbo for corpers
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by tkovie2002(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
phemolala07:

Bro d story long

Bro, That Tomilola guy's number u gave me last year for fingerprint scanning in GH. Someone needs it please. The one u gave me isn't going thru
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by bastian5050(m): 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
elrony:

you sure bro?....I hope so
I had crazy fun man.fresh palm wine and funny peeps
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by jummiekay: 7:41am On Feb 04, 2016
Morning guys,.I want to ask which state in the south west pays apart from Lagos because I am hearing rumors that the state government in most state in the south west promise to pay but never pays.
Re: Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc by uncleFola(m): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2016
Pls and pls, I need to know more about SW:Oyo/Ogun, SS: Akwa-Ibom/delta and NC: Kwara/Kogi..... Pls i want to know the ones that are better from this 3 geopolitical zones and between the states for NYSC..... Your contribution would highly appreciated.... Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State / Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers / Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.