Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1099 Views)

Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: . by falconey(m): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
marry her she will stop.
Re: . by IamLEGEND1: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
English iyaff suffa wallahi

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
English iyaff suffa wallahi
watishe worri u cef u touted na jambi user of englis re e ni...
Re: . by obiorathesubtle: 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Introduce her to Nairabet.. Her sex and abortion addiction go stop..
Re: . by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Bro pakoni which kind advice be dis nau.now i know u no which me rere
Re: . by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Introduce her to Nairabet.. Her sex and abortion addiction go stop..

omo i swear baby will finish person life.
well she no like gambling wen she no boy
Re: . by falconey(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:

Bro pakoni which kind advice be dis nau.now i know u no which me rere

when they are single they tend to misbehave marry and see yourself.

She will be everything you want her to be.
Re: . by obiorathesubtle: 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:

omo i swear baby will finish person life.
well she no like gambling wen she no boy
okay, but if she no dy smoke weed.. Teach her how to smoke.. E go help am forget about abortion
Re: . by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

so u wan make i use death smell nose abi?.
well am hooked and i no dey double date.
make i link una 2 2geda, shi fiv be ur losted rib nau.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
okay, but if she no dy smoke weed.. Teach her how to smoke.. E go help am forget about abortion

den which kind weed nau? hope no be dose ogbese abi osogbo weed wey dey mad person oo?
Re: . by Youngpo413: 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
After all these sh!ts,one unfortunate man go kneel down propose,then later marry the hoe put for house...nawao,men don suffer o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Lordgatt46(m): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nawa bro ur English madin gan anyway talk to her about the implications of abortion.peace out
Re: . by obiorathesubtle: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:

den which kind weed nau? hope no be dose ogbese abi osogbo weed wey dey mad person oo?
grin weed na weed ma guy.. As far as say e dy high.. Their particular powers na bonus wey go help her join sef.
Re: . by MrCork: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:
whats wrong with some ladies who live carefree lifestyle without any smart or brainy mind & thinking on how far & how well.
my streetie who is her boyfriend(now ex) and her younger sister who is a nurse had given several pieces of advice bt evrievri has been falling on this girl's deaf hear . she had aborted 3 times before meeting my friend late 2014,four times for my friend then of recently aborted again for an anonymous guy, what's the use of "morning after pill" or postinio abi wetin dis hoes wey no dey loyal dey call it? naso how skin to skin sweet re2h? wen she no be IRUNOOBOO,NAUGHTYNAWTI,YEMOXYL OR MAMAGINI abi wetin be her moniker. she no go hear and naso she sabi fvck enh,...i've taken it upon myself now to give her d hottest hardest slapping or beating of herlife to reset her bitching her mind and life...no tell wetin concern me cos me and d girl dey rapport wella & dont tell me to go do deliverance or dat time will solve it. abeg make una advise me how i correct her from all this shiit mehn!

...u want ma advice? angry
Re: . by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
MrCork:

...u want ma advice? angry
oya advise wif nau. am always sure u are very knowledgeable
Re: . by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Youngpo413:
After all these sh!ts,one unfortunate man go kneel down propose,then later marry the hoe put for house...nawao,men don suffer o.

true talk bro
after they have done all dis shiit, they will start forming victim.
she go hear gbo gba dis weekend...d kind beating wey i go beat her enh she go turn virgin instantly.
Re: . by Youngpo413: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
WiLdFLame:

true talk bro
after they have done all dis shiit, they will start forming victim.
she go hear gbo gba dis weekend...d kind beating wey i go beat her enh she go turn virgin instantly.
hahahaha,abeg take it easy o.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lordgatt46:
Nawa bro ur English madin gan anyway talk to her about the implications of abortion.peace out

she knew d complications of all dis but just too daft...

(1) (Reply)

Can My Ex Be My Best Friend After Break Up / Am I Ha ATM / Pastor Hacked Wife To Death In Cold Blood In Imo State (extremely Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.