Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,666 members, 7,770,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. (44701 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Chubhie: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
The boyfriend gat a hold on her. By default, she sees nothing wrong with her actions. that's the mind of an untrained woman. You've failed in your duty to lead her. You allowed and encouraged her. I'm disappointed with you.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
So many retárded responses on this thread.

Is this guy supposed to be the FBI? A wife is in a position where she should be taken for her word.

For those saying there must be a reason. Reason? Like women need reasons to cheat.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by marbee(f): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
why conclude quickly that your wife acted as a mistress to her politician ex boyfriend?

with no evidence,you just got a call from someone and you believe?

And your next reaction was that your wife should pack her load and leave YOUR house?

Your writeup shows that you don't trust and value your wife of 15yrs.

6 Likes

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by marbee(f): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
She did not do well by hoarding some information from you .

But your next line of action should have been to have a one on one conversation with her,so that she can explain to you her reasons,which may be genuine or not.

You did wrong by telling her to pack out of the house
is she a tenant?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by cococandy(f): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
40k job all the way in the east?
They didn't tell her the salary before she moved or what?
Honestly she could have found a 40k job in Lagos if she wanted to (I think). Which makes me believe she's more interested in the adventure of living away from you.
When she comes back, pls try to get to the root of the matter. Why is the woman who was willing to leave a better job with perks to be with her family now suddenly running from that family for another job with almost no compensation?

Like someone said, you need to be more involved in your wife's life. It's almost as if you guys don't communicate.

16 Likes

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
PresVA:
Why the hasty conclusion? Did the Op say he has ever cheated? undecided

There maybe nothing wrong with working with an ex; the issue here is hiding it from her husband. ..

It's more of an inference. There is no smoke without fire.

Maybe she is it form him cos she knew he will over react!

2 Likes

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Am still trying to understand why a woman will leave 200k job plus car and the comforts of her home in exchange of a 40k job , very far from her abode...
It doesn't add up..
Op, something went wrong in yur marriage, and during the process of those 15years, u lost control of the affairs in your marriage..
But search yur heart and do what's necessary to make her want to stay with u again, wholeheartedly.

2 Likes

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by dangotesmummy: 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Don't pout acid on the man's heart na.you want high bp to kill him embarassed
Acidosis:
I keep warning people on Nairaland not to allow ex boyfriends/girlfriends interfere in their relationships.

It is not about trust, its about commonsense. An ex should not even be on your contact, BBM, Facebook or Whatsapp. Do not keep pictures of exes, and don't allow anyone of them (dead or living) come near your home.

Sir, your marriage is 15 years plus. Why on earth would a woman leave you, your home and a job of 200k/driver/car for a meagre 40k?

Sir, your wife must have gotten N40k in cash, and N300k in KIND. Whoever tells you otherwise can kill you.

How can you book flights on 3 occasions for a 40K job? Nawaooo!

I don't know what to tell you, many Nairaland women will blame you on this so get ready to act like a man.

1 Like

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Acidosis(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Don't pout acid on the man's heart na.you want high bp to kill him embarassed

Your name sha

dangote's mummy
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
OGGS2000:
Thanks for your advice. two weeks before she left we agreed that she will start a business this January. that makes me think the hole job issue was arranged to deceive me.

If she can go to this length to cheat, my brother she's already a pro. I can bet my soul that that ex has gonked the living shiit outta that booty. In fact, he fùcked her so good she thought it best to abandon her family and relocate to the east. Òsé!! That guy has lambaed the hell out your wife. Bros, you're a divorcee and a dead man but you dont know it yet. She could have easily poisoned you and you for be past tense.

I will tell what I would do and have done. Leave her finally. Any apology is a further insult to you. What you need now is the presence of mind to end that marriage. Sorry, but that's the bitter truth. If her people come and beg tell them she must accept that job. You cannot afford to cater for her anymore. Let her be gainfully employed. Me, I value the air I breathe and I would be frankly wary of sleeping in the same house as this woman.

Dont listen to foolish advice asking you to open a shop for her. She doesnt need a job. She needs to change the dìck she's been collecting steady(I assume) for the past 15 years.

Damn. I dey pity you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Amelian:
Am still trying to understand why a woman will leave 200k job plus car and the comforts of her home in exchange of a 40k job , very far from her abode...
It doesn't add up..
Op, something went wrong in yur marriage, and during the process of those 15years, u lost control of the affairs in your marriage..
But search yur heart and do what's necessary to make her want to stay with u again, wholeheartedly.

Not adding up at all. If only the truth can come out.

1 Like

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by dangotesmummy: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
grin

I like your confidence and the fact that you place value on yourself grin

Don't worry the right job where you'll be able to fullfill your personal goal will locate you this year ijn grin
Acidosis:

cheesy

BSc.

3 years (plus)

N3,150,000 per annum.

Thanks cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Acidosis(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
dangotesmummy:
grin

I like your confidence and the fact that you place value on yourself grin

Don't worry the right job where you'll be able to fullfill your personal goal will locate you this year ijn grin

Amen ma'am smiley

Thanks for the willingness to help sad
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Where is lalasticlala sef undecided

1 Like

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by veraiyke(m): 12:18am On Jan 08, 2016
Throw her out of the house
OGGS2000:
my wife of fifteen years left me in Lagos to work for her ex boy friend in the east. It all started one evening she got a call that she should come to take a job at the state capital. She asked me if she can go I said if you want. She did not tell me the relationship she has with the caller she said its from someone she gave her CV. She asked me to book flight for her because she will go in the morning and I did. Two days later she called that I should book flight for her to come back and I did. A day later she called that they called that she should come and resume the next day, I made another flight booking for her. When I travelled for Christmas holiday I saw she was very happy but was surprised to hear that she was paid only forty thousand naira as her salary for the month. Last year when I moved to Lagos from where we were she left a job that pays her two hundred thousand naira plus car and driver on the reason that the family should stay tougher. This got me thinking that there must be other reason for the relocation. I got a call yesterday and I was asked why I left my wife to and work for her Politian ex boyfriend if am tired of the marriage. I called her to know the relationship she has with the man that gave her work she confirmed he is her ex boyfriend. I told her she can not marry two men at a time. she has chosen to be mistress to a politician she should pack out of my house.
She is begging that I should forgive her. my problem now is if she can do this when I can pay my bills comfortably, what will she do if situation changes tomorrow.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by ibe9ja: 12:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Forgive her but register magun for her in case she try this kind nonsense again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Lexusgs430: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2016
The salary might be small, but by the time you add up all the side-shows, you would know that what you lose one end you gain the other!!!
I would not have such dynamics and dichotomy, simply because I am looking for a virgin to marry!!!
Any Virginia's in the house?
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 08, 2016
Maybe she cheated on you ....simple
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Toks2008(m): 12:29am On Jan 08, 2016
OGGS2000:
my wife of fifteen years left me in Lagos to work for her ex boy friend in the east. It all started one evening she got a call that she should come to take a job at the state capital. She asked me if she can go I said if you want. She did not tell me the relationship she has with the caller she said its from someone she gave her CV. She asked me to book flight for her because she will go in the morning and I did. Two days later she called that I should book flight for her to come back and I did. A day later she called that they called that she should come and resume the next day, I made another flight booking for her. When I travelled for Christmas holiday I saw she was very happy but was surprised to hear that she was paid only forty thousand naira as her salary for the month. Last year when I moved to Lagos from where we were she left a job that pays her two hundred thousand naira plus car and driver on the reason that the family should stay tougher. This got me thinking that there must be other reason for the relocation. I got a call yesterday and I was asked why I left my wife to and work for her Politian ex boyfriend if am tired of the marriage. [/b]I called her to know the relationship she has with the man that gave her work she confirmed he is her ex boyfriend. I told her she can not marry two men at a time. [b]she has chosen to be mistress to a politician she should pack out of my house.
She is begging that I should forgive her. my problem now is[b] if she can do this when I can pay my bills comfortably, what will she do if situation changes tomorrow.[/b]

Bro you for write this your story more clearly and spaced out.

Anyways the truth is that life must go on.

Women will be women and your story sef no get head..she left you..she is begging you...
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by noblegrex: 12:30am On Jan 08, 2016
PresVA:
Since she's remorseful, just forgive and let her into the house but with strict conditions; no more contact whatsoever with the ex... also, let her know your stand if she ever engages in any kind of unfaithful act.. warn her strictly...

Can't you start a business for her instead of her sitting idle at home? That way she'll be busy and thoughts like this may be limited or completely eliminated. ..

Then, next time, know the details of any activity your wife wants to engage in before giving your approval. . Even those of your children too..

hear talk.is that suppose to be an advice.

1 Like

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by MrMcJay(m): 12:30am On Jan 08, 2016
Most of the posts by ladies on this thread are rationalizing the irresponsible behavior of the wife. Some even went forward to blame the man for his wife's unfaithfulness.

Truly, these bit.ches aren't loyal!

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse / A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.