Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,486 members, 7,770,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:56 AM

MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. (44695 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by eightsin(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
HIbreed:
this is 21st century!

So?
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by sorepco(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
U seem to be contradicting urself...women and confusion are like 5 and 6. One minute u stay in same street wiyh your ex and you avoid him like a plague...tge next you guysvgreet one another and get involve in minor banter.... what do you want me to believe? It seems to me in you conscious mind you want to forget him. But in your sub conscious mind he is the best that got away....i feel your pain babe!

Oyind17:

the day we met in a SM, he greet me and answered. He said, I think sey u no sabi me.

1 Like

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by TheCongo2: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oyind17:

whether married or not there are people I can't be close to. That's me sha

I don't see why you can't get close to your ex if both of you aren't married. When a single girl is determined to stay away from a single ex, it is either the girl was badly hurt by the ex, or the girl eyes had finally opened and she realized that she had let herself deflower by the ex who was way under her league wink
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by erumena(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
natasha:
So because your wife is now gainfully employed she has left you? Because her boss is an ex means she has left you? Does it mean every married woman who puts her dreams and goals on hold, to build up a home, raise her children till they are old enough to be in boarding school and then decide to return to work are automatically dating the men in their office?
Only GOD knows what you put the woman through to the point where she has to take a Job so far away in the east and the fact that she is desperate enough for an income Of her own that she takes an offer with an ex shows that you never treated her right the last 16 years.

God knows when women go back to their ex's its because their husbands havent turned out to be the angel he pretended to be.

Dude search yourself, you may get all the satisfaction from the comments of unmarried hormonal men bashing your wife but at the end of the day, they are not the ones who sacrificed with you the last 16 years. They are not the ones who sleep with you at night even when you are ill or when not in the mood. They are not the ones who bore and cared for your kids.
Not every woman will leave a 200k + job and relocate to be a housewife only to return to a 40k monthly job if she hasnt been through hell and back due to failed promises.

Perhaps, you are the type of man that she has to write letter to request money for pads, cosmetics, hair, maggi etc perhaps you are the type of dude she has to justify why she wants to make her hair monthly, perhaps, just perhaps....we only have your words of how wonderful a husband you have been.

Enjoy the bashing and insults your other half recieves from this public forum....I hope you find the succor you so much desire
Lord deliver us from Sons of Saul!!

I guess u just flipped thru d text without comprehending.

If u r a wife & ur husband don't treat u right, would u leave a 200k job just to be close to the family?

If u r d wife of a man that bought flight tickets 4 u on 3 occasion with no questions asked , will it be hard for u to get a sanitary pad from d same man?

Let's call a spade a spade, that's d height of deceit!

Op, if u still love ur wife cos 15 years is no joke, let her come home, both of u should sit down and address the issue till all conscience is cleared and move on.

Don't forget to Pray to God for direction and wisdom to lead ur home.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by loshybab(m): 12:40am On Jan 09, 2016
natasha:
So because your wife is now gainfully employed she has left you? Because her boss is an ex means she has left you? Does it mean every married woman who puts her dreams and goals on hold, to build up a home, raise her children till they are old enough to be in boarding school and then decide to return to work are automatically dating the men in their office?
Only GOD knows what you put the woman through to the point where she has to take a Job so far away in the east and the fact that she is desperate enough for an income Of her own that she takes an offer with an ex shows that you never treated her right the last 16 years.

God knows when women go back to their ex's its because their husbands havent turned out to be the angel he pretended to be.

Dude search yourself, you may get all the satisfaction from the comments of unmarried hormonal men bashing your wife but at the end of the day, they are not the ones who sacrificed with you the last 16 years. They are not the ones who sleep with you at night even when you are ill or when not in the mood. They are not the ones who bore and cared for your kids.
Not every woman will leave a 200k + job and relocate to be a housewife only to return to a 40k monthly job if she hasnt been through hell and back due to failed promises.

Perhaps, you are the type of man that she has to write letter to request money for pads, cosmetics, hair, maggi etc perhaps you are the type of dude she has to justify why she wants to make her hair monthly, perhaps, just perhaps....we only have your words of how wonderful a husband you have been.

Enjoy the bashing and insults your other half recieves from this public forum....I hope you find the succor you so much desire
Lord deliver us from Sons of Saul!!
If a married woman leaves her for hubby for her ex jst coz d'hubby isnt d'pesin he pretended/she hoped he is,wts d'assurance dt d'ex isnt worse or y did she initially leave d'ex if she blvd he wsnt nd wl nt be a 'pretended hubby'?
Wl leaving ur home f 15yrs wt adolescnt children tke away d'woman's grievances?
Y cnt she tke succour in d'fact dt wateva hardship one wl go thru cnnt be more dan wat 1 hs alrdy gone thru,added wt d'fact dt she hs lovely kids (assumed so) she cud hv fun wt weneva dey are arnd.
Pple shud knw d'grass is nt always greener outsyd a difficult situatn,dey shud rada find a solution to d'1 dey currently find demslves in.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by loshybab(m): 12:49am On Jan 09, 2016
marbee:
why conclude quickly that your wife acted as a mistress to her politician ex boyfriend?

with no evidence,you just got a call from someone and you believe?

And your next reaction was that your wife should pack her load and leave YOUR house?

Your writeup shows that you don't trust and value your wife of 15yrs.
I beg to disagree wt ds.
D'op trusted her nd dts y he neva doubted her wen she told him d'caller hs always bn her sister,evn wen she leaves to ansa a call to her sister.
2ndly,he gt a call frm a stranger nd his sife neva denied it wen he called to cnfirm wat e ws told,dt shows d'wife dsnt hv a free conscience abt wat she hs done herslf nd hse is rather filled wt guilt.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by loshybab(m): 12:57am On Jan 09, 2016
Amelian:
Am still trying to understand why a woman will leave 200k job plus car and the comforts of her home in exchange of a 40k job , very far from her abode...
It doesn't add up..
Op, something went wrong in yur marriage, and during the process of those 15years, u lost control of the affairs in your marriage..
But search yur heart and do what's necessary to make her want to stay with u again, wholeheartedly.
Ua mistaken,she left 200k job smwhr else to relocate togeda wt her fmly to lagos bfor opting for dt of 40k in d'east
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 09, 2016
sorepco:
U seem to be contradicting urself...women and confusion are like 5 and 6. One minute u stay in same street wiyh your ex and you avoid him like a plague...tge next you guysvgreet one another and get involve in minor banter.... what do you want me to believe? It seems to me in you conscious mind you want to forget him. But in your sub conscious mind he is the best that got away....i feel your pain babe!

What is contradicting there? I don't even know his door so we are not in any way close. I should not answer his greeting cos we are not close? He can never be the best. Nairalanders can write your life history without hearing from you. I am a religious person that's one of the reason.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2016
TheCongo2:

I don't see why you can't get close to your ex if both of you aren't married. When a single girl is determined to stay away from a single ex, it is either the girl was badly hurt by the ex, or the girl eyes had finally opened and she realized that she had let herself deflower by the ex who was way under her league wink
Lmao , abeg leave talk. my data will expire today I am looking for a way to exhaust it
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by sorepco(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
Religious with a boyfriend?? By the way are you saying you are mere religious or godly religious??

Am not writin ur life history but merely analysing your writings

Oyind17:

What is contradicting there? I don't even know his door so we are not in any way close. I should not answer his greeting cos we are not close? He can never be the best. Nairalanders can write your life history without hearing from you. I am a religious person that's one of the reason.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
sorepco:
Religious with a boyfriend?? By the way are you saying you are mere religious or godly religious??

Am not writin ur life history but merely analysing your writings

Sorepco you were wrong about that analysis.

Good evening

one can't type everything on Nl
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by sorepco(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Goodmorning!!!

Oyind17:

Sorepco you were wrong about that analysis.

Good evening

one can't type everything on Nl
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
sorepco:
Goodmorning!!!

check your time
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by sorepco(m): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
I no get watch n clock

Oyind17:

check your time
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
sorepco:
I no get watch n clock

Funny guy
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by TheCongo2: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Oyind17:

Lmao , abeg leave talk. my data will expire today I am looking for a way to exhaust it

I can send you some credit wink
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
TheCongo2:

I can send you some credit wink
Hahaha, read my post again, I was not begging for airtime.
Good evening
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by TheCongo2: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Oyind17:

Hahaha, read my post again, I was not begging for airtime.

Good evening

And what is wrong with me offering you airtime? At least I am not your ex wink
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
TheCongo2:

And what is wrong with me offering you airtime? At least I am not your ex wink
Lollll, you can't be my ex undecided I don't need airtime now sha. Thanks
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by TheCongo2: 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Oyind17:

Lollll, you can't be my ex undecided I don't need airtime now sha. Thanks

Okay, next time you need airtime, don't hesitate to holla me wink
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
TheCongo2:

Okay, next time you need airtime, don't hesitate to holla me wink
I will do just that, I serious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Like how much airtime are we talking about here?
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by TheCongo2: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Oyind17:

I will do just that, I serious cheesy cheesy cheesy

Like how much airtime are we talking about here?

You tell me
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed mouth sealed, you are the one that want to give so it all depends on your ability
TheCongo2:

You tell me
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by oluafam: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
Timbuktou:

If she can go to this length to cheat, my brother she's already a pro. I can bet my soul that that ex has gonked the living shiit outta that booty. In fact, he fùcked her so good she thought it best to abandon her family and relocate to the east. Òsé!! That guy has lambaed the hell out your wife. Bros, you're a divorcee and a dead man but you dont know it yet. She could have easily poisoned you and you for be past tense.

I will tell what I would do and have done. Leave her finally. Any apology is a further insult to you. What you need now is the presence of mind to end that marriage. Sorry, but that's the bitter truth. If her people come and beg tell them she must accept that job. You cannot afford to cater for her anymore. Let her be gainfully employed. Me, I value the air I breathe and I would be frankly wary of sleeping in the same house as this woman.

Dont listen to foolish advice asking you to open a shop for her. She doesnt need a job. She needs to change the dìck she's been collecting steady(I assume) for the past 15 years.

Damn. I dey pity you.
There are many ways to kill a rat. living with him is not the only way.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by oluafam: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
veraiyke:
Throw her out of the house
Like she is a tenant? If she had caught him cheating, would she have thrown him out? Men with low self esteem.

Btw I'm not saying that cheating is right.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by veraiyke(m): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
My comment is not a result of low self esteem but what was written for us to see and then my own personality. Look infidelity is not something to be lightly handled. If I can cheat for just low reasons I will go on cheating. I can't live with that and it annoys me to hear of cheating couples.
oluafam:
Like she is a tenant? If she had caught him cheating, would she have thrown him out? Men with low self esteem.

Btw I'm not saying that cheating is right.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by marbee(f): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=Unemadu post=41764995]

My sister its not about evidence. This is marriage and there are codes of ethics involved. On what basis under the heavens will a wife leave home so far away to work for an ex boyfriend?[/quote

When it gets to post regarding women, you guys will be quick to crucify.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by marbee(f): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Cadamlk:
Common sense but you are trying to make it uncommon.Why was she begging to come back when she's not guilty?

for your mind now you have written one intelligent post eh?
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by marbee(f): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
icedbeatz:

omg so "SHE DID NOT DO WELL" which means she did ok or alright or something by hoarding info and "HE DID WRONG! " tf is wrong with you? Get that ur fking tongue out of your cheek and call a spade a goddamn spade ffk sake!

yea yea i bet she has a wonderful n genuine reason like "ooh hes now a politician n they're bucks up so its time for me to go n grease his jt as much as i can n make som money". Is that not how a whoress mind operates? A supposed wife? Sit one on one and discuss how many times she suckd his dk? How many df styles he did to her? Hw she enjoyed it? Whether she had an amazing fk with him? Yes she got genuine reasons u guess, GYSDUISTFOHB.

Don't wet your pant because of my post
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by marbee(f): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
Because is a woman now,you see all the frustrated once jumping up and down the thread tongue
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by HIbreed(m): 6:47am On Jan 11, 2016
marbee:
Because is a woman now,you see all the frustrated once jumping up and down the thread tongue
so you supported her disgusting exploits
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by TheCongo2: 3:48am On Jan 14, 2016
Oyind17:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed mouth sealed, you are the one that want to give so it all depends on your ability

I guess someone had turned down a proposal

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.