Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,540 members, 7,770,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. (44697 Views)

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / He Lost His Job, His Wife Left Him By Joseph edgar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Dcomrade(m): 12:32am On Jan 08, 2016
Acidosis:
I keep warning people on Nairaland not to allow ex boyfriends/girlfriends interfere in their relationships.

It is not about trust, its about commonsense. An ex should not even be on your contact, BBM, Facebook or Whatsapp. Do not keep pictures of exes, and don't allow anyone of them (dead or living) come near your home.

Sir, your marriage is 15 years plus. Why on earth would a woman leave you, your home and a job of 200k/driver/car for a meagre 40k?

Sir, your wife must have gotten N40k in cash, and N300k in KIND. Whoever tells you otherwise can kill you.

How can you book flights on 3 occasions for a 40K job? Nawaooo!

I don't know what to tell you, many Nairaland women will blame you on this so get ready to act like a man.

God bless you so much!!!
Wish I could say more!!!
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Obidikejr(m): 12:32am On Jan 08, 2016
Lol u never see anything. Never trust a woman, never love 100% it doesn't guarantee your happiness. Like I will always say, marry out of compatibility first and allow the love to grow as times goes on.

4 Likes

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by ideology(m): 12:35am On Jan 08, 2016
Hehehe,

Maybe this is one of the reasons babymamas are on the rise …

Guys don't trust ladies again …

May we never fall into wrong hands, amen

5 Likes

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by rafcrown(m): 12:40am On Jan 08, 2016
The bitter truth is that the politician is ENJOYING your so called wife and SHE is enjoying the politician too.
She is not a faithful wife.
Let her stay with the politician and you MOVE on
You have been lied too and they will continue to manipulate you-The 2 love birds.

2 Likes

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by xtervaganza(m): 12:41am On Jan 08, 2016
OGGS2000:
thanks for your advice. the family has been doing well and lovely. The children were away on boarding school and when the woman starts to nagging about staying at home every day, you will be willing to let her do what ever it is to make her happy. actually for the one month she has spent there I have spent over two hundred thousand naira. I was doing this to make her happy but didn't know she has a different plan for me.
you still call her your wife? You better go do DNA test to confirm if the kids are truly yours and send the woman packing instantly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Jabioro: 12:44am On Jan 08, 2016
The line is thicker and the line is fragile. In between you and her ex,the is thicker water or blood. If like forgive her,if don't like let her go. Whatever you just been aware of now has been existing before your marriage with her and it also. continue to exist during your marriage life and continue to exist no matter what stringent actions you put she would play her cunny.The next you see with her will be worst than what you having now..She can only hang temporarily. Watch my words and read my lips...

1 Like

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by SURElee(f): 12:47am On Jan 08, 2016
Mr hubby, advice yourself. U in your heart of hearts you know the step to take.

1: on your own, do investigative journalism on your wife, to know how long this has being going on. U can can even tell, maybe even when she had 200k job with the paraphenalia of driver and car.

2: Biko, Oga. Don't let the woman trap u with sex when you pple finally meet to discuss. Tests have to be carried out to rule out pregnancies and Diseases o! I have seen situations where a wife gets pregnant for another man outside her matrimonial home and births the baby as belonging to her Hubby.

3: these are just few But a woman who can do this, can actually kill the husband o!why would any woman ruin her marriage over an ex?

4 finally Oga, the ultimate decision rests on you. That's why you're the head of your home and that position you shouldn't lose or handle lightly.

God bless and strengthen you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by drchillz: 12:50am On Jan 08, 2016
Oga sorry ko!!! there is God ooo,even ur wife wan follow chop Nigerian Oil money.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by raumdeuter: 12:55am On Jan 08, 2016
You sef reason am shey na because of 40K go make your wife go east?

Shey and her ex bf dey renew collabo

Its left to you to decide what to do next

1 Like

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by obowunmi(m): 1:01am On Jan 08, 2016
Never love anyone or anything blindly. Use your head.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by nevi12(f): 1:23am On Jan 08, 2016
Ujoan:

The story doesn't quite add up . . .

I can't seem to reconcile between a woman who would give up a great income and career for her family, with the one you are describing now!!! undecided

Perhaps something happened along the line for her to think the marriage was no longer worth her sacrifice . . undecided

The fact is that your marriage is heading for the rocks, and if you want your wife back, you have to make the effort here.

She left you because she wanted another option, not because she is so much in love with her ex. The question here is that, why does she 'need' a second option

Did you ever cheat on her or mis-treat her?

Am so wit u on dis one

3 Likes

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Unemadu: 1:48am On Jan 08, 2016
marbee:
why conclude quickly that your wife acted as a mistress to her politician ex boyfriend?

with no evidence,you just got a call from someone and you believe?

And your next reaction was that your wife should pack her load and leave YOUR house?

Your writeup shows that you don't trust and value your wife of 15yrs.

My sister its not about evidence. This is marriage and there are codes of ethics involved. On what basis under the heavens will a wife leave home so far away to work for an ex boyfriend?

7 Likes

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by lonelydora: 1:49am On Jan 08, 2016
Reason my unmarried friends keep adding 2 years to the year they want to marry. Konji na bast.ard

1 Like

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by ojnnaco(m): 2:02am On Jan 08, 2016
all I can notice here is that your major role is to book flights and her ex and present BF does the fu*kin and ur wife(the tourist) keeps travelling up and down been happy all in the name of job...
God help the marriage of this days cox it doesn't last longer than a Nokia battery
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by sexaddict08(m): 2:12am On Jan 08, 2016
na ibo woman. .. those woman ain't loyal, Heartbreakers

2 Likes

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Cadamlk: 2:14am On Jan 08, 2016
OGGS2000:
I want to get something straight here, some comments here suggests that nothing is wrong for a married woman to go to her Ex and make request for jobs or favour behind the husband. Or she can do that as a revenge for a cheating husband though am yet to be accused of that. If am accused of that I will not be here. because the other woman will fill the space.
OP, dont mind those people.One thing i dislike about human being is that when you find yourself in a mess , every adviser becomes Mr Perfect.

I dont blame you for being nice and listening your wife because 15years nor be joke.It is just the woman that took the wrong step that she probably may be regretting now

My own stand is this,taking such a woman back,how safe do you think you can be in the hand of a Nigeria politician or even the woman?
In as much as the story pains me ,it annoys me too..........In this kind of game,there is no silver medal for finishing second; even the Bible condemns such act.Lo and behold she just finished second so the rest rest is up to you to decide.I wish you the best of luck and i pray that God gives you wisdom to be able to make the right judgement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Cadamlk: 2:22am On Jan 08, 2016
SURElee:
Mr hubby, advice yourself. U in your heart of hearts you know the step to take.

1: on your own, do investigative journalism on your wife, to know how long this has being going on. U can can even tell, maybe even when she had 200k job with the paraphenalia of driver and car.

2: Biko, Oga. Don't let the woman trap u with sex when you pple finally meet to discuss. Tests have to be carried out to rule out pregnancies and Diseases o! I have seen situations where a wife gets pregnant for another man outside matrimonial home and births the baby as belonging to her Hubby.

3: these are just few. But a woman who can do this, can actually give the husband o!why would any woman ruin her marriage over an ex?

4 finally Oga, the ultimate decision rests on you. That's why you're the head of your home and that position you shouldn't lose or handle lightly.

God bless and strengthen you.
You sound like a responsible happily married woman because i know most of our single ladies dont share your kind of sentiment.They will rather be on the side of an adulterous woman.it was even evident from some their comments that i have read.I dont blame them sha because they have never being there and they dont know what it entails

6 Likes

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Cadamlk: 2:36am On Jan 08, 2016
marbee:
why conclude quickly that your wife acted as a mistress to her politician ex boyfriend?

with no evidence,you just got a call from someone and you believe?

And your next reaction was that your wife should pack her load and leave YOUR house?

Your writeup shows that you don't trust and value your wife of 15yrs.
Common sense but you are trying to make it uncommon.Why was she begging to come back when she's not guilty?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 08, 2016
natasha:
So because your wife is now gainfully employed she has left you? Because her boss is an ex means she has left you? Does it mean every married woman who puts her dreams and goals on hold, to build up a home, raise her children till they are old enough to be in boarding school and then decide to return to work are automatically dating the men in their office?
Only GOD knows what you put the woman through to the point where she has to take a Job so far away in the east and the fact that she is desperate enough for an income Of her own that she takes an offer with an ex shows that you never treated her right the last 16 years.

God knows when women go back to their ex's its because their husbands havent turned out to be the angel he pretended to be.

Dude search yourself, you may get all the satisfaction from the comments of unmarried hormonal men bashing your wife but at the end of the day, they are not the ones who sacrificed with you the last 16 years. They are not the ones who sleep with you at night even when you are ill or when not in the mood. They are not the ones who bore and cared for your kids.
Not every woman will leave a 200k + job and relocate to be a housewife only to return to a 40k monthly job if she hasnt been through hell and back due to failed promises.

Perhaps, you are the type of man that she has to write letter to request money for pads, cosmetics, hair, maggi etc perhaps you are the type of dude she has to justify why she wants to make her hair monthly, perhaps, just perhaps....we only have your words of how wonderful a husband you have been.

Enjoy the bashing and insults your other half recieves from this public forum....I hope you find the succor you so much desire
Lord deliver us from Sons of Saul!!
common sense is not common at all, pads, make ups and craps? Did u read part where he had been her flight booking agent? Or the 200k he spent on her head just to support her moves already? Do u tnk a hubby thats not caring would do that for his wife? Cant ur brain ascertain that he is the type of guy who is eager to please his wife thereby granting her her wishes without thinking thoroughly abt it, the future consequences or considering himself? Hes just too nice n ready to do anything to mk her happy even at his "detriment" Or hes a big pusssy/wimp and u knw how for granted u females take wimps. Ur rantin here displays that u experienced some bad treatment from the men/man in ya life or a close to u so pls try not to bring that into his case.
Op ur a sucker for love, it has never played out well fr any suka fr lov nigga in d history of d world, its time to be a "man" cos u didnt tnk or act like one. Seems ur wife have been doin d do wt the mofo already, ex helping coöes with prices to pay 99percent of the time. Ur wives personality will play a big role in this case i.e if u really knw her btw but a woman that will jeopardize what we have, family, love(assuming she loves u, wud she relocate cos of just a job?) and all doesnt worth a tiny shitt to stress for or continue with. Format ur manhood, update ur o.s and make logical and rational decisions but dnt apply emotions to them. Emotion hides or negates the bitter facts. I dnt mean Jonathan when i wish u Goodluck.

11 Likes

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Richy4(m): 2:50am On Jan 08, 2016
Honestly, I don't think the job she offered was 40k......

Since she has started lying about the source of the job and how she got it, she will lie to the fullest.....

Just calm bro.... do not take a hasty decision about this whole thing.. 15 years is a long term commitment.... see if you can see something to salvage on the marriage...... There are lots of kids on this forum. some of them that are flexing their fingers on the keyboard are just 17, 18 years. They might think you are daft because they thought marriage is just boyfriend and relationship........

Just sit her down and ask why she misbehaved when you still got every thing under control..... what was her reason for doing what she did? It was not as if you lost your job or something and you guys were in desperate situation...... just listen to her calmly..... If you are not satisfied with her explanations, then you can do what ever was on your mind.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 08, 2016
OGGS2000 is she worth fighting for? Is she worth the stress? What actually really happened that she had to relocate far from u(if she truly loves u i bet she wouldnt have left unless shes got a job as apple's new ceo or NNPC haha), u need to think about all the issues surrounding this situation and also from when she started answering secret phone calls, these females most times do stupidd shitt for the thrill or adventure in it but if she did relocate cos of another niggas dk meeeeeeeehn she aint worth shitt. Giving up family over just a dk n 40k which u have already spent 5months of her supposed salary plus the unnecessary stress included so does it make any sense? Personally i wont let a goddamn job take "my wife" away from me, nother thing u asked abi told her u cant be with a woman that is juggling two men and she started begging, is she begging for u to forgive her for fkin with the dude or for relocating? My detector is saying fukin with the ex though..lord be ur strength cos ur suffering from chronic bitchh dependency which impaired ur decision making on ur wives situation.
Woman cant captain or lead, if any dude doubts me allow ur wife or girlfriends to make most or all decisions on things going on between and around you too and see what happens after a while, they need to be put in check and also be kept on track when their seasonal or momentarily jonsin comes around and when u faill as the man to do this, u get wt u get. Always put ur ladies in check and do not let them drop bullshitt on u

4 Likes

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by adekennis(m): 3:05am On Jan 08, 2016
PresVA:
Since she's remorseful, just forgive and let her into the house but with strict conditions; no more contact whatsoever with the ex... also, let her know your stand if she ever engages in any kind of unfaithful act.. warn her strictly...

Can't you start a business for her instead of her sitting idle at home? That way she'll be busy and thoughts like this may be limited or completely eliminated. ..

Then, next time, know the details of any activity your wife wants to engage in before giving your approval. . Even those of your children too..

Oga I'm sorry to ask, are u alright? WTF r u saying...forgive who?? ...In Buhari voice*...If you know the kind of atrocities the woman have committed,you would not advice the man to forgive her.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 08, 2016
She sure didn't go to the East to work for 40K. Moreover, it is for "her ex who is now a politician".

You have both been playing with fire. From this view, you need to start being the man of the house. But first, make up your mind on what you want to do with her.

1 Like

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 08, 2016
adekennis:
Oga I'm sorry to ask, are u alright? WTF r u saying...forgive who?? ...In Buhari voice*...If you know the kind of atrocities the woman have committed,you would not advice the man to forgive her.
hahahahaha bro from that post u can inferr that its a female brain that can type such now hahahaha no be man.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by adekennis(m): 3:14am On Jan 08, 2016
natasha:
So because your wife is now gainfully employed she has left you? Because her boss is an ex means she has left you? Does it mean every married woman who puts her dreams and goals on hold, to build up a home, raise her children till they are old enough to be in boarding school and then decide to return to work are automatically dating the men in their office?
Only GOD knows what you put the woman through to the point where she has to take a Job so far away in the east and the fact that she is desperate enough for an income Of her own that she takes an offer with an ex shows that you never treated her right the last 16 years.

God knows when women go back to their ex's its because their husbands havent turned out to be the angel he pretended to be.

Dude search yourself, you may get all the satisfaction from the comments of unmarried hormonal men bashing your wife but at the end of the day, they are not the ones who sacrificed with you the last 16 years. They are not the ones who sleep with you at night even when you are ill or when not in the mood. They are not the ones who bore and cared for your kids.
Not every woman will leave a 200k + job and relocate to be a housewife only to return to a 40k monthly job if she hasnt been through hell and back due to failed promises.

Perhaps, you are the type of man that she has to write letter to request money for pads, cosmetics, hair, maggi etc perhaps you are the type of dude she has to justify why she wants to make her hair monthly, perhaps, just perhaps....we only have your words of how wonderful a husband you have been.

Enjoy the bashing and insults your other half recieves from this public forum....I hope you find the succor you so much desire
Lord deliver us from Sons of Saul!!

If he's the type that they have to write letter to request for maggi and cosmetics,he will not be booking ticket here and there Abi you forgot to read the part where his wife turned her to travel agent? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by busomma: 3:21am On Jan 08, 2016
From your story, your so called wife has no single respect for you anymore. She felt she has unfinished business with her ex at ur expense. Dump her & dump her fast. She's no good. Rubbish.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by sandrafegor(f): 3:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Forgive and forget but learn to be in charge of ur family as the Man U are pLs.
Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by newpaparazzi(m): 3:31am On Jan 08, 2016
Even though I didn't want to comment on this thread, I will to actually state what I discern as acts of stupidity and unfaithfulness in your home.

1. I feel your wife of 15 years had been having an affair long time before now. She left her first job to have more time with the man & gave the excuse that she wanted to stay with her family. But are you that dull/stupid to detect that? If I may ask, what job do you do? How often do you give her sex? It seems you didn't satisfy her sexually all along. It appears you dont stay with her at home spending adequate time with her. She told you lie concerning the 40k job. There was no job anywhere. She moved to be with the man. That's all.You even spent200k to finance her infidelity. Haba, are you this stupid? Did she show you any appointment letter? Are you even sure she lives with her relatives as you claimed? She told you she collected 40k salary and you believed her. High level of foolishness. So you think she can spend 200k to make only 40k in return? Are you that dull? Sorry to be this blunt with you. But I like to know your response to the points I raised here.

2. Even if the job she got pays 300k per month should you allow her to relocate to far away east? Who does that? ONLY S.TUPID MARRIED COUPLES! Yes, those couples that wish to hand over their family to the devil to break. It's a completely stupid idea for you to be in Lagos and your wife will be that far away. Is your body or her body firewood? By that singular decision all in the name of "I want to make her happy", you have requested for infidelity from both parties even if you both had been faithful till now.

My advice: get real evidence of her infidelity and take your decision. But I will advice that you should forgive her on the condition that she is truly sorry and promise to stop.

3 Likes

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 08, 2016
marbee:
She did not do well by hoarding some information from you .

But your next line of action should have been to have a one on one conversation with her,so that she can explain to you her reasons,which may be genuine or not.

You did wrong by telling her to pack out of the house
is she a tenant?
omg so "SHE DID NOT DO WELL" which means she did ok or alright or something by hoarding info and "HE DID WRONG! " tf is wrong with you? Get that ur fking tongue out of your cheek and call a spade a goddamn spade ffk sake!

yea yea i bet she has a wonderful n genuine reason like "ooh hes now a politician n they're bucks up so its time for me to go n grease his jt as much as i can n make som money". Is that not how a whoress mind operates? A supposed wife? Sit one on one and discuss how many times she suckd his dk? How many df styles he did to her? Hw she enjoyed it? Whether she had an amazing fk with him? Yes she got genuine reasons u guess, GYSDUISTFOHB.

1 Like

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by busomma: 3:41am On Jan 08, 2016
Madam, u're a very miserable & frustrated woman from ur write up. U must've been very unlucky with men & it really shows. Pls give same type of advice to ur daughters so that they can make good wives. U should be ashamed of urself.

Why the shock
It's time for men to realize that their actions have consequences. You cannot cheat on a woman who has sacrificed so much for you and expect her to just forget it like nothing happened.
While she is willing to forgive, forgetting is a whole different matter.
This sudden search for independence is a clear indication that the woman has always felt trapped is now not ready to start living her life.
She may not even be dating her ex like OP is implying, but knowing she is living her life her way could be a huge source of consolation to her![/quote]

1 Like

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 08, 2016
most times the posts that these nl females types here gives me the hebe gebes :/ , is it that most of u dont have that very important part of a human being called brain or you just decided to not use it to "analyse" info, undertand, read btw the lines, ascertain the things u need before posting or giving advice or is it that ur moral decadence have left ur brains detoriated or that the hair dryer or the gels, hair creams and all the harmful chemicals you apply to your hairs have chipped into your skulls and successfully impaired ur brains or something? I just dont get it. Do most of u nl females think n rethink before posting or just want to be annoying with most of the dumb posts of urs?
Let us pray, lord pls repair the brains that hair dryers have burnt, the brains they have lost to gels, the brains that is at the mercy of chemicals which are eating and munching at it and please implant brand new brains to the ones that have lost theirs IJN amen. We are so grateful for the few nl "ladies" with brains and the brilliant posts lord.

5 Likes

Re: MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 08, 2016
OGGS2000:
my wife of fifteen years left me in Lagos to work for her ex boy friend in the east. It all started one evening she got a call that she should come to take a job at the state capital. She asked me if she can go I said if you want. She did not tell me the relationship she has with the caller she said its from someone she gave her CV. She asked me to book flight for her because she will go in the morning and I did. Two days later she called that I should book flight for her to come back and I did. A day later she called that they called that she should come and resume the next day, I made another flight booking for her. When I travelled for Christmas holiday I saw she was very happy but was surprised to hear that she was paid only forty thousand naira as her salary for the month. Last year when I moved to Lagos from where we were she left a job that pays her two hundred thousand naira plus car and driver on the reason that the family should stay tougher. This got me thinking that there must be other reason for the relocation. I got a call yesterday and I was asked why I left my wife to and work for her Politian ex boyfriend if am tired of the marriage. I called her to know the relationship she has with the man that gave her work she confirmed he is her ex boyfriend. I told her she can not marry two men at a time. she has chosen to be mistress to a politician she should pack out of my house.
She is begging that I should forgive her. my problem now is if she can do this when I can pay my bills comfortably, what will she do if situation changes tomorrow.
The problem here is most women be it single or married love money and are ready to do anything to get it.

Of course, she tried to deceive you by telling you that her monthly salary is very low. She takes 10 times more than that while the politician plays a role of "polar bear."

Your wife is no longer in love with you but things could change if you really could talk to her man to woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse / A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.