Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? (3494 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by obiorathesubtle: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
K
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Ginaz(f): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
As far as the teeth is clean no problem, I love guys with clean, nice and white teeth more than anything. You can't be having red lips and your teeth looks like goat angry infact you won't even see my face .
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ginaz:
As far as the teeth is clean no problem, I love guys with clean, nice and white teeth more than anything. You can't be having red lips and your teeth looks like goat angry infact you won't even see my face .
lol
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by JanuaryTempest(f): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Fine.

Pink lips make me think scurvy, alcohol stewed or HIV smiley
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
Fine.
Pink lips make me think scurvy, alcohol stewed or HIV smiley
pink lips=HIV?? how?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Hadez(f): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
wwhitewitch:
yeah do u have pink lips?
Maybe tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:

Maybe tongue
hmm upload ur picture
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by IamLEGEND1: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
montezz:

I prefer black lips to pink lips any day anytime! #teamnatural
u fit sight Ibadan babe from anywhere
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Moz22: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
sinaj:
I love natural black lips tho.

M nt concerned bout it's color so far it's useful wink

useful
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by JanuaryTempest(f): 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
hooli:

pink lips=HIV?? how?

You dont know that people with HIV get raw pinkish lips?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
I love guys with pink lips. Team pink lips embarassed
babe check my lips out grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

I don't know o. am just hearing it for the first time. grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by JanuaryTempest(f): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
hooli:

I don't know o. am just hearing it for the first time. grin

Yes, they do. The lips do give it away in most cases. They change colour (turn pink or red) & look weird.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nature8(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
They're cool.. But most of them are caused by "Ganja"..
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by flyingdutchman(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:

Have you ever seen a girl blush when kissed with a guy that has pink lips? You will wanna have one baby. The sight of his lips alone kills me inside embarassed
Pedophile Alert!
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Smokers! By their lips, u shall knw dem
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by PascalJ(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
montezz:
lips na lips whether black,white or pink!
Mehn, u are well-endowed
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by czarr(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
montezz:

so natural pink lips no dey again abi?
Lol,
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by bukas15(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:

Have you ever seen a girl blush when kissed with a guy that has pink lips? You will wanna have one baby. The sight of his lips alone kills me inside embarassed
bae u may want to check me out. i ve got pink lips, so ar we good to go?
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2016
bukas15:
bae u may want to check me out. i ve got pink lips, so ar we good to go?
dude, dnt claim wat yhu dunt have. Ur lips is "purple" lol. And it is wat they call "lebe" lol$
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by taurus25(m): 12:34am On Jan 08, 2016
montezz:

some pink lips natural now
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by flokii: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2016
*spreads mat

my lips are a lil. dark too... buh I don't smoke
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by montezz(f): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2016
PascalJ:
Mehn, u are well-endowed
Thanks
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by STILESGANG: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
How many times am I going to drum it in you guys ear that the only thing women care about is money.They don't give a rat ass if your lips is pink or yellow.The earlier you understand this the better for you.
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Eveezy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Eveezy(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
well, I didn't ask for d kinda lips I have but I gat a pink lips. personally I dnt know d big deal in having either of d two, I sometyms wonder wen gals tell me tins like "OMG!! I love ur lips, so pink, damn d shape is so sweet like a gals butt" sometyms I jst get shy nd pretend am cool wit it. E no get difference, na dsame kiss d two lips dey kiss nd dere is no difference in texture
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by DharmyYinks: 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
montezz:

So u mean pink lips ain't natural undecided
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by DharmyYinks: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

JanuaryTempest:

Yes, they do. The lips do give it away in most cases. They change colour (turn pink or red) & look weird.
Chai... Nairalanders won't kill me o. Pink lips = HIV? Wow! Who did dis to u?? Abeg go beg dem.

Estharfabian.. Come n confess on pink lips oo grintongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Chai... Nairalanders won't kill me o. Pink lips = HIV? Wow! Who did dis to u?? Abeg go beg dem.

Estharfabian.. Come n confess on pink lips oo grintongue
Pink lips Are Cute jhoor!

Who said Pinklips=HiV?? They need to be hunted down n killed o!grin

Re: Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips? by DharmyYinks: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Pink lips Are Cute jhoor!

Who said Pinklips=HiV?? They need to be hunted down n killed o!grin
Tell dem ooo

Lolz... With immediate effect cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us / 7 Set Of Guy That Find It Difficult To Woo A Lady / When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.