Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Imagine!!!!!! What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine!!!!!! What Would You Do? (874 Views)

Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending / (18+) Imagine What This Girl Wore To The Saloon (photo) / U Can't Imagine What This Fine Girl Wore To CHURCH #endtime Indeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine!!!!!! What Would You Do? by eminent007(m): 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
Assuming one day, armed robber came to your house after robbing u they gave u a gun to shoot and kill your wife. Suddenly you go on your knees pleading say "Sir, I can't because I love her wholeheartedly."

The angry robber collected the gun and gave it to your wife who collected the gun, pointed it to your head and pulled the trigger. Fortunately for you, there was no bullet. The robber collected the gun, laughed and left.

Guys be honest after the encounter, what will you do if this woman was your wife?

Ladies, your opinions are highly needed too.
Re: Imagine!!!!!! What Would You Do? by dollyjoy(f): 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
eminent007:
Assuming one day, armed robber came to your house after robbing u they gave u a gun to shoot and kill your wife. Suddenly you go on your knees pleading say "Sir, I can't because I love her wholeheartedly."

The angry robber collected the gun and gave it to your wife who collected the gun, pointed it to your head and pulled the trigger. Fortunately for you, there was no bullet. The robber collected the gun, laughed and left.

Guys be honest after the encounter, what will you do if this woman was your wife?

Ladies, your opinions are highly needed too.
old gist.come up with something new please!

2 Likes

Re: Imagine!!!!!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
I'd thank God for the new life he gave me and accept what happened as God's faith for man and move on with life... Planning the beautiful future ahead of what happened... To be left behind as a misery...
Re: Imagine!!!!!! What Would You Do? by eminent007(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
dollyjoy:
old gist.come up with something new please!

Sure. Just stick around. But your opinion is still needed though.
Re: Imagine!!!!!! What Would You Do? by eminent007(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
hugogerrard:
I'd thank God for the new life he gave me and accept what happened as God's faith for man and move on with life... Planning the beautiful future ahead of what happened... To be left behind as a misery...

Took me a while to understand. Kudos to you.
Re: Imagine!!!!!! What Would You Do? by naijaboiy: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
stale! undecided
Re: Imagine!!!!!! What Would You Do? by Faremisodeeq(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Divorse straight
Re: Imagine!!!!!! What Would You Do? by tubouncen(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2016

I'll stop assuming
Re: Imagine!!!!!! What Would You Do? by Pennah(m): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
tubouncen:
I'll stop assuming
seconded
Re: Imagine!!!!!! What Would You Do? by eminent007(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
Divorse straight

No time to check time bros
Re: Imagine!!!!!! What Would You Do? by eminent007(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2016
Pennah:
seconded

Thirded, what?! That's my own spelling.
Re: Imagine!!!!!! What Would You Do? by Faremisodeeq(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2016
eminent007:

No time to check time bros
naa so my guy

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay For A Good Christian/muslim, To Invest In Hotel Business?. / Pains And Gains Of Being Single. / Is It Right For A Girl To Bring Out Money For Wedding...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.