Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Understanding the Technicalities of Condom usage (A must see). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding the Technicalities of Condom usage (A must see). (1300 Views)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding the Technicalities of Condom usage (A must see). by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
So this thread I'm creating is to encourage safe sex (if U Must have sex; better to abstain)

So I'll be focusing on the various challenges male encounter from condom usage, and how to overcome this challenges and experience maximum utility of condoms, and experience utmost sensation to such extent U will feel you having "raw" sex...

So let's proceed; so what are these common challenges with condom usage?

1) Ambiguity and interruption oF rythmic sexual flows
D 1st Challenge that comes to Mind, with males when with a lady, caressing and leading her to the higway... when she gets high, and you Most high ; Many guyz see it as stressful and ambiguous stopping, taking a stroll to pick up the CD and return, as the mood might have been quelled, and as thus they dive into the stream naked.... dats risky bro....

Solution...

Always keep ur CD's at areas you use for ur romping e.g ; beneath ur pillows, ur bathroom windows, so that they are at arms reach; NEVER start a sex move on a loci, dat is not an arm length to ur CD's (rule 1)...

Will u keep a stove in ur sitting room? Equipments should be kept at d appropriate loci in your workshop, that's how we know careful and committed workmen wink..
Re: Understanding the Technicalities of Condom usage (A must see). by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 08, 2016
2) Weak Er*ections When CD is worn
WELL this is a very common challenge and complain with the male folks, Most will experience a weak erection when CD's re worn; Well the reason for this stems from 3 major reasons:
* the reduced sensation they get
* When they are accustomed to raw sex, and d mind doesn't welcome CD's or better still do not know how to masterfully insert the CD...
* Anxiety

These could b well salvaged by employing these solutions:
Implore means, that will keep ur shovel and the hole u digging wet; when wet, u can be guaranteed of utmost satisfactory sensation (dis shall be further discussed exhaustively in my next post)

B) you donot hurry to roll over d condom on ur dick, that could kill it. U'll rather delay a little, allow urself to be stimulated by d lady, dat will still keep u fantasizing on how the temple will feel when u walk in to pray; and as thus, will charge u up more, When fully charged, then this is the right time to roll up ur CD
N/B : donot pull on a CD on a semi-erect dick as that will automatically kill d little erection u have achieved... ensure u fully charged and at attention like a U.S marine, with ur Mamber nodding like an agama lizard , only then is the right time...
Re: Understanding the Technicalities of Condom usage (A must see). by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 08, 2016
Next post coming shortly

2 Likes

Re: Understanding the Technicalities of Condom usage (A must see). by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nice response sire; u doing well...

Fellowing..
Re: Understanding the Technicalities of Condom usage (A must see). by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 17, 2016
I wonder why people re not showing interest in this, does it mean they love unprotected sex?
Re: Understanding the Technicalities of Condom usage (A must see). by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
not feeling any thing when condoms used
The best way to surmount this is by using a lubricant, when a lubricant is adequately used, u won't even feel like u using a condom, u'll get same sensation, very sweet and raw.... The best lubricant to use is water, Yes! Water, just add water to u'r condoms and dive in, u'll come back here testifying.....

Fellow these steps written and you shall love using condoms..... God bless u
Re: Understanding the Technicalities of Condom usage (A must see). by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Well, i'll be damned, alot of guys experience number 2
Myself included, figured out it was because the condoms was super tight on me, so i started using XL

Am gonna give some of these tips a try though.
Re: Understanding the Technicalities of Condom usage (A must see). by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Well, i'll be damned, alot of guys experience number 2
Myself included, figured out it was because the condoms was super tight on me, so i started using XL

Am gonna give some of these tips a try though.
well done for owning up sire.... nice of u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hmm, This Kind Problem! 3 Teenagers Impregnated Their Pretty School Teacher! See / How To Get A Girl In 30 Minutes / Confession: ‘i’ve Been Sleeping With My Boyfriend’s Dad…’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.