Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Why We Want To Marry Virgins - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Want To Marry Virgins (4855 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Ginaz(f): 1:07am On Jan 08, 2016
oshe11:
u r a lady dearie, pls act as one and forgive me for mentioning U kos i'm sorry!

Yes sir, I'm a lady forgive my manners but can you stop it? Thanks !
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by oshe11: 1:13am On Jan 08, 2016
Ginaz:

Yes sir, I'm a lady forgive my manners but can you stop it? Thanks !
tanx dear! Once again I'm sori
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by vayne(m): 1:13am On Jan 08, 2016
No 4 can really be a problem...if a lady can engage in pre-marital sex without protection and ends up doing abortion,such person has no place in my life!!! I want a complete woman,virgin or no virgin.
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by perkynoble(f): 1:21am On Jan 08, 2016
Pennah:
virginity is not a true dignity... tis just lack of opotunity

there you lie again
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by professore(m): 1:29am On Jan 08, 2016
perkynoble:

there you lie again
Thank you my dear,help me to tell them.

1 Like

Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by professore(m): 1:34am On Jan 08, 2016
oshe11:
oya Sorry! Didnt mean it the way U took it, ur komment made it obvious u werent a virgin, bt den again U sounded like virginity meant ntin wen we both knw it does. Was jst tryin to poke U in a subtle and joking way but the u took It d wrong way n I klearli undastand. Not dat I dnt respect Non Virgin gals, trust me I do, jst like I respect Virgin gals also. The OP made some sense bt U wanted to thwart his effort, so I called U out nt to spite U tho!

Anyways cheers!

Na true quarrel I gt my 1st gal(tho we aint 2geda again), lemme leav U b4 U bkum my 2nd gal
Thanks for not allowing her to get to me grin
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by professore(m): 1:46am On Jan 08, 2016
andysnoopy:
" They have high moral standard: while some girls trade their pride just for a guy who bought them suya,or who sends them recharge cards,or more painfully,just for nothing all in the name of having fun,these set of gilrs know what they are doing and they are keeping themselves for someone who will take them home to mummy."

I have a problem with your second point. Do you want to tell me that an adult girl that decides to have sex cos she wants to or as you put it "for fun" is worse than the girl that sells it for suya That is the problem with men right there and myself included. We have found a way of concluding that women don't have right to their body and I think it's wrong because it's totally acceptable for us "men" to look for the nearest hole to stick our dick in with the slightest of urge.

My 2 cents tho...

Thank you for not having problem with all but my second point,but did u mean a girl who lost her virginity for fun is sensible to u?believe me someone who lost her own to a sugar daddy can be understood and pardoned but not such a girl who lost her own for fun,sorry to say,it is obvious if u were a girl u would not keep ur PRIDE for ur husband,lastly,in my thread,I did not say guys are free to engage in premarital sex,I may still find time to address those elements (yes boys),thank u.
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 08, 2016
RexKex:
Yea, I Am a Virgincheesy.

& it is only proper That I associate with Virgin girls too. Since it is Obviously clear that you are far from Being chaste, You can kindly f**k off my Mentions! Thank You!grin.
Weyrey grin
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by oshe11: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2016
professore:
Thanks for not allowing her to get to me grin
no qualms bro!

1 Like

Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by andysnoopy(m): 9:01am On Jan 08, 2016
professore:

Thank you for not having problem with all but my second point,but did u mean a girl who lost her virginity for fun is sensible to u?believe me someone who lost her own to a sugar daddy can be understood and pardoned but not such a girl who lost her own for fun,sorry to say,it is obvious if u were a girl u would not keep ur PRIDE for ur husband,lastly,in my thread,I did not say guys are free to engage in premarital sex,I may still find time to address those elements (yes boys),thank u.

First of all I appreciate your response without hurling Insults, it's refreshing to see argument going on online without personal tantrums. Well my point still stands and it is - a woman has right to her own body - and that is one fact that we shouldn't neglect. Ladies break their virginity for different reasons. Some for a serious relationship they had at their young age, others out of curiosity and while some were abused.

But to me i think the worst way is to lose it to sugar daddies because of money and that is what i find disturbing with your post. It's obvious you see nothing wrong in women selling their body which is very bad. I have nothing against a girl that wants to have sex and had it but it's a different thing when they do it for money.
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by professore(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2016
andysnoopy:

First of all I appreciate your response without hurling Insults, it's refreshing to see argument going on online without personal tantrums. Well my point still stands and it is - a woman has right to her own body - and that is one fact that we shouldn't neglect. Ladies break their virginity for different reasons. Some for a serious relationship they had at their young age, others out of curiosity and while some were abused.

But to me i think the worst way is to lose it to sugar daddies because of money and that is what i find disturbing with your post. It's obvious you see nothing wrong in women selling their body which is very bad. I have nothing against a girl that wants to have sex and had it but it's a different thing when they do it for money.
So I'm actually engaging an intellectual fellow in an arguement,on top of that u are mature,what a great feeling.....Now let me make myself clear on my point,virginity is the pride of a woman as we all know,how can someone lose such a thing that is more precious even than diamond out of curiousity even to a boy that will openly brag about it in the mist of his friends after breaking up with her?so why should her future husband come with his pack of friends to prostrate to such a girl,for what? And to the issue of sugar daddies,some parents are poor and their girls need money even for such things as school fees,I have seen a case where a man is asking a girl for sex in order to assist her with her fee,if she was a virgin,I'm sure she would lock herself up in a room to think if she should do it or not,in this case it is situation that has put her in such a tight corner,so to me I can understand such girl and not just someone who makes her self unclad just for no reason but fun,thanks.
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by andysnoopy(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2016
professore:

So I'm actually engaging an intellectual fellow in an arguement,on top of that u are mature,what a great feeling.....Now let me make myself clear on my point,virginity is the pride of a woman as we all know,how can someone lose such a thing that is more precious even than diamond out of curiousity even to a boy that will openly brag about it in the mist of his friends after breaking up with her?so why should her future husband come with his pack of friends to prostrate to such a girl,for what? And to the issue of sugar daddies,some parents are poor and their girls need money even for such things as school fees,I have seen a case where a man is asking a girl for sex in order to assist her with her fee,if she was a virgin,I'm sure she would lock herself up in a room to think if she should do it or not,in this case it is situation that has put her in such a tight corner,so to me I can understand such girl and not just someone who makes her self unclad just for no reason but fun,thanks.

"Virginity is the pride of a woman" is an old lie men use to put down unsuspecting women. It's like saying "A woman's education ends in the kitchen", all those cliches are there for a reason and thanks to some really great women like the current Minister of Finance, Okonjos, Genevieve, and so many other inspirational African women today, they are proving time and time again that Virginity is nothing but a personal reaction to how an individual woman feels about sex and has nothing on her pride as a woman. It's her choice to be a virgin or not jut like it's a man's choice as well. It's so interesting how we feel about this topic and I for one don't really care about her being a virgin when i'm looking for things to be proud of about her. It's funny how a man that spends half of his salary every month on ashawo will be looking for a virgin to marry because he needs something to be proud of.. Lmao!! Well like one knucklehead said to me earlier on this thread "I'm doing it for the likes" Maybe!! but it's just how I feel.
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by professore(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2016
andysnoopy:

"Virginity is the pride of a woman" is an old lie men use to put down unsuspecting women. It's like saying "A woman's education ends in the kitchen", all those cliches are there for a reason and thanks to some really great women like the current Minister of Finance, Okonjos, Genevieve, and so many other inspirational African women today, they are proving time and time again that Virginity is nothing but a personal reaction to how an individual woman feels about sex and has nothing on her pride as a woman. It's her choice to be a virgin or not jut like it's a man's choice as well. It's so interesting how we feel about this topic and I for one don't really care about her being a virgin when i'm looking for things to be proud of about her. It's funny how a man that spends half of his salary every month on ashawo will be looking for a virgin to marry because he needs something to be proud of.. Lmao!! Well like one knucklehead said to me earlier on this thread "I'm doing it for the likes" Maybe!! but it's just how I feel.
Did u say Genevieve?believe me she won't like to share her pains with anyone but God,even though she is a celebrity let alone a single woman who is not a celebrity,in short,she wish she was wise enough NOT to make such a mistake while growing up but u won't just know,she is not happy growing old alone no matter the success she achieved in her career,trust me,the likes of Omotola who married before having kids made a better history,and makes a better role model,again trust me.

1 Like

Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by professore(m): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2016
donholy28:
Nna ur points dey OK but if i find d woman i want to marry...virgin or no virgin I don't care
I sight you
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oga ooo
Pennah:
virginity is not a true dignity... tis just lack of opotunity
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by chika1996: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
This ur post is fallacious, am not against wat u re trying to say but d reasons are baseless,if u think DAT all virgins re 100% virgins thu re daydreaming Remember there is a huge diff between a primary virgin and a secondary virgin.so uncle go and do ur home work well.meanwhile respect the non virgins that might HV bn raped is not their fault u know
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by essa9davies4(f): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nice one#totally like it

1 Like

Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by Vikky014(f): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
professore:
After reading a thread that seeks to dissuade or even ridicule guys who are seeking to marry a virgin woman,I decided to open the eyes of guys who hold a different view

Here is the thread in case u missed it;
https://www.nairaland.com/2849535/nigerian-men-craving-virgin-wives

Most people think guys want to marry virgins MERELY to be the first man to touch her,this is rather not insightful as there is more to this issue than meets the eyes.

I will use this thread to open your eyes (guys who don't want virgins because they want steamy sex ASAP) on the reasons why some futuristic guys want virgins

Let's go to the points while I try to be concise and brief

We want a virgin as a wife because;

1 THEY ARE PRONE TO FAITHFULNESS: unlike non-virgins who are so consumed with sex and cannot hold their body,believe me it is like food to most of them and even a horse cannot satisfy some of them this is so terrible,virgins are not used to such lifestyle as they are decent rather than wayward,so this makes them more of a wife material,or who doesn't want a LOYAL wife? See,a cheating spouse is a source of death,talk about STD/STI,don't let me say more to this.

2 THEY HAVE HIGH MORAL STANDARD: while some girls trade their pride just for a guy who bought them suya,or who sends them recharge cards,or more painfully,just for nothing all in the name of having fun,these set of girls know what they are doing and they are keeping themselves for someone who will take them home to mummy.

3 THEY HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD: I know u will say some are virgins because their parents are strict duh,nobody and I mean nobody can monitor you,if u want to do it u will do it,so what happens to a girl with strict parents but she is now in school,most of the wayward girls will be party riders in school and S.U at home,but here are these girls who believe the eye of God is watching them and they don't misbehave.

4 WE WANT A COMPLETE WOMAN: don't be surprised some women are incomplete,they are physically women but are biologically men,this is what I mean,a woman with no womb is not a complete woman,and this is a result of pre-marital sex which leads to pregnancy then abortion,talk about STDs (the curable and the incurable ones make I no start to list abegi) hello we want people to celebrate with us after nine months and we don't want to have problem due to some else's carelessness or ignorance.BETTER LIVE ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE AND THE PERFECT WILL OF GOD BECAUSE IT IS ALWAYS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

5 NO ISSUE OF THE EXES: this looks like point number one,but yes loyalty in marriage cannot be over emphasized especially in this age of whatsapp,facebook and all,we don't want someone who will jam their exes and rekindle old feelings nonsense,for this reason virgin girls are safer.

6 WE WANT PEACE OF MIND: this is rather an important point,trust me once u slept with your wife before marriage,u know u don't have two heads and she can be cheap for other men too,u cannot fully trust her because she is not the type that keeps herself clean,she is the type that makes things happen lol,can u trust her in her place of work?what if u travel abroad? With virginity comes trust and confidence in ur woman.

7 WE DON'T WANT SOMEONE WHO LIVES WITH GUILT OR LACKS CONSCIENCE: sex no doubt leads to pregnancy and if it is outside of marriage some women resort to abortion and live with the guilt,while some women are so used to abortion that they have even suppressed their own conscience,I believe the latter can make for a wicked house wife.

8 WE DON'T WANT LIARS AND POOR FOUNDATION: another interesting point,most girls who engage in pre-marital sex do it with multiple guys,when they meet a suitor,they will tell him they had only one guy in the past,this is dangerous for the foundation of marriage because that is how they will continue to lie to you

9 WE WANT TO BE THE FIRST PERSON TO TOUCH HER: yes you heard me right,as u already know we want to be the first to touch her,it is what we will not forget in our life time,talk about history here.This point comes last because it is the least important to me as one of the reasons why I want a virgin girl contrary to the opinions of all the MR I want a pro,who think we want virgins because we just want to be the first toucher grin

Just like point number 4,pre-marital sex comes with consequences,if u have made some mistakes just ask God for His forgiveness and start living right,BUT if u are still pure but thinking to lose your virginity don't try it for the fun is not worth the stress,don't allow pressure to make u to lose something u cannot regain,something that will earn you respect from your future husband,something that will guarantee absence of suspicion in ur marriage due to the fact that ur husband will not be suspecting u of cheating UNNECESSARILY like the non-virgins.Some even dropped out of school or could not go to school due to having children that were not planned for at all.

Use the comment section to drop some points u wish to state which I may not have stated,thanks.

Written by professore.
They will soon come and attack ur opinion. nice points
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by professore(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
essa9davies4:
Nice one#totally like it
Thanks cutie
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by professore(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Vikky014:
They will soon come and attack ur opinion. nice points
They have actually done that,but my supporters shut them down,thanks
Re: Why We Want To Marry Virgins by professore(m): 12:47pm On May 25, 2021
perkynoble:

there you lie again
it's been a long time you came online. Just to say hi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Secondary School Smallie Has Accepted To Miss School On Monday For Us / 7 Important Things You Should Know Before Marrying A Yoruba Girl / These Are The Seven (7) Types Of Men That Women Just Can’t Say No To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.