Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help (2055 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Emmysteve:
When you hear other people's mysteries you would thank God for your own. It shall be well with you bro.

Thanks dear
Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Richy4(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
You did what every reasonable person would have done so do not bit yourself up...

But thankfully you got your certificate to fall back on when the going gets....

Go back to the bottom of the box where you left your certificate and the NYSC certificate, dust it, write your CV and put in some job application.

Also do not erase all hope that you will not be independent again once u start submitting CVs.. It is just a temporary thing... it happens... at least getting a job will help pay some bills instead of staying at home doing nothing.....

1 Like

Re: Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 19, 2017
ayemerbarth:
Life is not a one way thing. It comes with light and darkness. While u are in the dark, there are lessons He wants you to learn so that you can appreciate light when it finally comes. In the mean time, change your girl or stay off your current girl frd. Whichever way it goes, light will finally come your way this time in a better and bigger form. When it does, appreciate and guard it jealously.

I can never forget this advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is She Doing Me Like This? / Women For Tosyn2much (photo) / Would You Still Continue To Date And Marry Her After Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.