Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,081 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? (4066 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Virgins And Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by ify84(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

God forgave sinners nd most of jesus disciples were sinners so ur say is??

Wen u make ur path straight with dats all he needs

So many great men of God today were once sinners too dey say it too so ur say is?

Of course, I am not against any one who lost virginity but they should stop acting as if they are in the right, yabbing virgins... He who lost his or her virginity is still a valid Christian of he had repented... I am only against insulting virgins as if it's not the standard virtue

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
ify84:

Of course, I am not against any one who lost virginity but they should stop acting as if they are in the right, yabbing virgins... He who lost his or her virginity is still a valid Christian of he had repented... I am only against insulting virgins as if it's not the standard virtue

Ok boss smiley
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by tpia2012: 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
LordOfWits:
Tuale baba. Your siggy is epic!

why are you on almost every virgin thread here?

nothing else to do?
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
tpia2012:

why are you on almost every virgin thread here?

nothing else to do?
how come you have the attendance sheet of all the virgin threads here?

Sole purpose in life?

5 Likes

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by torqque7(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
safarigirl:
So shortyy wrote an article about girls keeping their virginity, and ehile hitting some, she missed an important point in that article

Let us not tell people what to do with their coochie mbok, if you want to put a pipe in your snatch, pipe away, if you want to walk around with sealed privates, that is fine as well.

But why do the pipe collectors spew so much venom against virgins? Why do they promote this stereotype of virgins as naive, dependent, dull, timid, lazy people with no ambition? Why do they always attack? Why say "You're a virgin, so what? What else do you have to offer?"....I dunno, a brain maybe?

What else do you as a pipe collector offer to a man apart from a vagin-a? Is it not because of you pipe collectors that we always read about gold digging girls? You ever read or heard of a virgin gold digger? It is those active in service that have turned most of us to online defense attorneys always trying to defend the pride and dignity of women while one other fallen soldier goes to beg a nigga to sex her, y'all be stalking dudes and posting pictures of your caked face and wonder bra-aided milk factories for pea-brained guys to salivate over .

The same pea+brained guys will go and toast flashy-looking aunties, get their hearts broken by the succubus trained to seduce, dry you of your cash and hop to the next mugu, only to come online and say "all women are hos".....it's not the virgins giving women bad names....they're just about the only ones still fighting for whatever is left of the dignity of women while Mary-Kay ambassadors layer their faces with make-up to hide their worn out looks.

It is women with nothing to offer the world that engage in attacking virginity and virgins, you don't find amazons like Chimamanda, Oprah, Genevieve Nnaji or Joke Silva bashing virgins, it's those vaginapreneurs that keep barking up and down as if virgins are the cause of their affliction....

These same people will eventually deceive one bros and swear on their ancestors that they are virgins only to come up with ridiculous stories of r-ape and falling off Iroko trees to justify the absence of a hymen when they are found out. If having sex is the right choice, why can't you be proud of it when it matters? Why hide behind anonymous forums to bash virgins only to go and buy tightening creams and do vagina laser surgeries?

Once again, I am not saying you shouldn't bang, just stop spewing venom on people who are proud to say they had enough self control to not involve in sex.

PS: I did not include people whose mouths and a-holes have been breached under 'virgins'. Obrigado

1million likes for u babe..almost all the threads made by those non virgins trying to console themselves have nothing sensible to say,u read some threads and get baffled at their level of stupidity and how dumb they are,hardly can you pick one of them who sounds intelligent,with nothing to offer but their p#ssy..very few non virgin girls are smart,but from how smart and intelligent you sound here, who wants to argue that most virgin girls aren't smart?I am not a virgin but I adore virgins.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by fam24(f): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

No body is bashing virgins

They are d ones makin non virgins feel less human and worthless

Please biko kim k is livin a happy married life dan a virgin married life please

6threads created to hype virgins biko wat evea rocks any body d*ck biko

Most times, it's not even the virgins that bash non-virgins. Na the same guys wey dey do the disvirgin for the ladies go come back to bash the ladies. Ladies need to wise up and not quarrel among themselves, whether u be virgin or not.
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
fam24:

Most times, it's not even the virgins that bash non-virgins. Na the same guys wey dey do the disvirgin for the ladies go come back to bash the ladies. Ladies need to wise up and not quarrel among themselves, whether u be virgin or not.

I kno
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 09, 2016
torqque7:

1million likes for u babe..almost all the threads made by those non virgins trying to console themselves have nothing sensible to say,u read some threads and get baffled at their level of stupidity and how dumb they are,hardly can you pick one of them who sounds intelligent,with nothing to offer but their p#ssy..very few non virgin girls are smart,but from how smart and intelligent you sound here, who wants to argue that most virgin girls aren't smart?I am not a virgin but I adore virgins.
seriously? Virgin girls are smart because they are virgins, and non-virgins become stupid and dumb after losing their maidenhead?

Truly I say to you sir, your brain is pea-sized sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by torqque7(m): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2016
LordOfWits:
seriously? Virgin girls are smart because they are virgins, and non-virgins become stupid and dumb after losing their maidenhead?

Obviously you didn't get the point,and choose your way to interpret it,and that's cool it doesn't change anything and I ain't wasting time explaining to you or anyone what I meant by that,you can read it to mean a goat is smarter too if you like,that's fine too,no one really Cares.
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2016
torqque7:

Obviously you didn't get the point,and choose your way to interpret it,and that's cool it doesn't change anything and I ain't wasting time explaining to you or anyone what I meant by that,you can read it to mean a goat is smarter too if you like,that's fine too,no one really Cares.
I hate to break it to you bro, your brain hasn't grown any bigger with this post. Don't give up hope though. E go better one day.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by monex(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
LordOfWits:

this kind one na "Verily Verily" you suppose use. lol
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Elxandre(m): 12:29am On Jan 11, 2016
Don't you people have more pressing issues to write epistles about?

I mean, even the OP is a hypocrite.
You are going exactly what you accused others of doing by calling them 'pipe collectors'

Make Una go sit-down jare!
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by romme2u: 4:07am On Feb 15, 2016
i can see sickstars and safarigirl doing their thing while nubian113 tries to wedge in cheesy

Keep it up wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Weekend... Don't Lie Guys, This Statistics Is True. (PIC) / PHOTO: Top Kenyan Politician Catches Wife Having Sex With Another Man / My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.