Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? (3893 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Virgins And Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
safarigirl:
can't waste beef on a faceless person.

Maybe you look like looking for beef, I no beg you make you post rubbish for my thread. Pimps are not allowed mbok

Wats my own come and argue na

Ow many virgins saves d world today

Ow many virgins of render meaningful service

U are d one making it look like no good can come out of a non virgins

wat nonsense if u commit sin weda a virgin or not u go to hell abi who is decivin u

Any one can make it in life weda virgins or not

Even God said he wud judge according to the heart and deeds

Be careful before God strike on u

Cos even God said judge no man!

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by ify84(m): 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

No body is bashing virgins

They are d ones makin non virgins feel less human and worthless

Please biko kim k is livin a happy married life dan a virgin married life please

6threads created to hype virgins biko wat evea rocks any body d*ck biko

Life is not all about what rock you, it is about what God wants..

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
ify84:

Life is not all about what rock you, it is about what God wants..

God forgave sinners nd most of jesus disciples were sinners so ur say is??

Wen u make ur path straight with dats all he needs

So many great men of God today were once sinners too dey say it too so ur say is?
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by safarigirl(f): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Decker:

Yes, those comments were made because the op was trying force down everyone's throat his idea that every girl should strive towards being a virgin, disregarding the fact that everyone has the right to their own choice.

Yes, virginity is overrated because virgins like you always flaunt it all the time, acting like your decision to remain virgins makes you better than every other person. Whatever happened to keeping your personal decisions and revolutions private? But virgins always utilize every opportunity to proclaim that they haven't pop their cheery, like who fuqing cares....
so it's okay to flaunt your boobies and asss on Instagram, bit Virgins should be mute abi? Okay to throw the likes of Kim Kardashian in our faces and hide virgins.

Be proud of what you have, if you don't want to see virgins, don't open threads about them,but don't tell anyone to be quiet about their virginity so you feel better when you receive compliments like "Your yansh na die"

We don see you finish.

6 Likes

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Laveda(f): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
safarigirl:
read shortyy's thread and see all the 'so what if you're a virgin' and 'virginity is overrated'

Meanwhile, aunty laveda, I never said I'm a virgin. You're making assumptions
That's it..I don't care if you're a virgin or not..keep it to yourself undecided undecided
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
There is difference btw a non virgin and a runz girl dats wat people are mixing up cos m non virgin doesnt make me a runz girl cos ur fada is not payin me money to sleep wit me
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by safarigirl(f): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

Wats my own come and argue na

Ow many virgins saves d world today

Ow many virgins of render meaningful service

U are d one making it look like no good can come out of a non virgins

wat nonsense if u commit sin weda a virgin or not u go to hell abi who is decivin u

Any one can make it in life weda virgins or not

Even God said he wud judge according to the heart and deeds

Be careful before God strike on u

Cos even God said judge no man!
you have comprehension issues.

Did you not see examples of Genevieve Nnaji and Oprah? Are they virgins? Where did I make it seem like no good can come of them? Did i not begin with "nobody should tell others what to do with their coochie"?

You must be high on pusssy juice. Go sleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
safarigirl:
anybody who thinks they are better because of a hymen is draft. You may have better self control does not mean you are a better person.

There are more bash the stupid virgin posts and comments online than bash the non-virgin.....nobody bashes a woman making legit money with her honest work and having constant sex with her man without leeching off him, only vaginapreneurs are bashed. Those are the oloshos,
first rule I noticed on Nairaland is ANYONE CAN BE BASHED. You notice that of virgins probably cos it's personal. Anyone living in Lagos would know when it rains heavily in Lagos, but not when it snows badly in Madrid.

I don't think virginity necessarily means one has greater self control. It does seem a safe assumption, but that's only if every non-virgin lost hers voluntarily out of marriage and with the same or fewer opportunities than the virgin. Afterall some ladies pleasure themselves and let guys do all sort of things with them but take care to protect their hymen.

That said, I personally hold some things more important in a woman than her virginity. Quit the hymen war already.

4 Likes

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by safarigirl(f): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:
There is difference btw a non virgin and a runz girl dats wat people are mixing up cos m non virgin doesnt make me a runz girl cos ur fada is not payin me money to sleep wit me
the virgin bashers are mostly runs girls.

Nobody is joining non virgins with them.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by safarigirl(f): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

Smh for u

So most divorced women in d society today all married non virgins??
Please answer

To b a virgin is a luck cos no one wrote their destiny themselves ok??

No one is better dan d oda oprah is on forbes list and wasnt even a virgin wen she attained it

Oprah is still respected dan 1000 's of virgins put togeda ok??
does Oprah bash virgins?

You did not read what I wrote, if you did, you would not mention Oprah here. Read and understand or stop we quoting me to argue blankly.

Oprah was molested as a child BTW, don't tell me what I knie

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by IamLucy(f): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Laveda:
That's it..I don't care if you're a virgin or not..keep it to yourself undecided undecided
i agree with you on this one.grin
like no one gives a fvck.
am a virgin,i dont go around opening threads & forcing my beliefs down people's throat.
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
safarigirl:
so it's okay to flaunt your boobies and asss on Instagram, bit Virgins should be mute abi? Okay to throw the likes of Kim Kardashian in our faces and hide virgins.

Be proud of what you have, if you don't want to see virgins, don't open threads about them,but don't tell anyone to be quiet about their virginity so you feel better when you receive compliments like "Your yansh na die"

We don see you finish.

First of all, I am male. It's obvious from my username and my gender tag. So I don't even know what you are talking about. Or maybe you really are confused.

Being proud of something doesn't mean you should throw it in every one's faces, all the time. Because you are a graduate doesn't mean you should always be here and there, telling every one that you are a graduate and flaunting your certificate. Does it make sense?

Girls like Kim K aren't actually flaunting their non virginity, neither are they against virgins. They are just doing their thing.

You don't compare something like flaunting your body parts with something like Virginity. Virginity is a personal decision. Do you go on social media to tell everyone your personal decisions? If you did that all the time, people would definitely get tired of it and bash you for that. Maturity demands you keep your mouth shut. So should be the case with Virginity.

Virgins also flaunt their body parts don't they? Being a virgin doesn't equal being decent.

6 Likes

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
safarigirl:
does Oprah bash virgins?

You did not read what I wrote, if you did, you would not mention Oprah here. Read and understand or stop we quoting me to argue blankly.

Oprah was molested as a child BTW, don't tell me what I knie

So so every girl was disvirgined tru normal sex

Do u kno others stories

Wat if dey had violent bfs

U are d one judging

So after d rape oprah never had sex before she got on forbes list ?

U makin me feel u dumb its nt bou ur virginity
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by safarigirl(f): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
IamLucy:

i agree with you on this one.grin like no one gives a fvck.
am a virgin,i dont go around opening threads & forcing my beliefs down people's throat.
the word is "I am" ...this is 2016

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
safarigirl:
the virgin bashers are mostly runs girls.

Nobody is joining non virgins with them.

Na wa o u are d one bashing them honestly u are d one

And the bible calls people like u hipocrites
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by damilareoye: 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
The truth can't be override however how much anyone tries to paint the untrue.

Hence, it is a thing of joy to maintain your V status. likewise, people's opinion shouldn't bother you cus you have your own life to live.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
safarigirl:
you have comprehension issues.

Did you not see examples of Genevieve Nnaji and Oprah? Are they virgins? Where did I make it seem like no good can come of them? Did i not begin with "nobody should tell others what to do with their coochie"?

You must be high on pusssy juice. Go sleep

U makin it sound non virgins cant b successful

Read ur posts again biko

Dont use my words against me m opening ur eyes to see d truth bou life u now contradicting ur sef looool
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by safarigirl(f): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

So so every girl was disvirgined tru normal sex

Do u kno others stories

Wat if dey had violent bfs

U are d one judging

So after d rape oprah never had sex before she got on forbes list ?

U makin me feel u dumb its nt bou ur virginity
DID OPRAH BASH VIRGINS? No.

Did you read my post? NO

Have a nice day
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by IamLucy(f): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
safarigirl:
the word is "I am" ...this is 2016
i typed "am" sue me

3 Likes

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
safarigirl:
DID OPRAH BASH VIRGINS? No.

Did you read my post? NO

Have a nice day

looooooool my day is nice already

All m saying i love virgins but rubbing it off on other girls is wrong

God said ask for forgiveness nd i will forgive u

Virgin or non virgin is of no man to judge but God

Cos did any one of u write ur destiny ursef?
can u write out wat will happen tomorow?
So dont judge any one
I dont judge anyone too cos i dont kno their stories

I saw 6 threads bashing non virgins i cudnt take it

Its nice meeting u tho smiley so sorry for calling u dumb m quite crazy tongue
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by ggrin(f): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
Laveda:
"well" get end nau grin grin
gringringrin
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
This nonsense bought out the Big guns. Thank you for taking the time out to put this ever so beautifully kiss like you always do... cool

I agree with your observation and I myself am guilty of bashing virgins. I did so because of those who jump from thread to thread carrying their hymen in tow, screaming I'm a virgin. I believe being a virgin is more than a hymen because there are sealed hymns with loose but holes. Virginity is dignity so no one need know your condition. #TeamVirgin

Virgins are lucky because they save so much TIME... undecided

safarigirl:
So shortyy wrote an article about girls keeping their virginity, and ehile hitting some, she missed an important point in that article

Let us not tell people what to do with their coochie mbok, if you want to put a pipe in your snatch, pipe away, if you want to walk around with sealed privates, that is fine as well.

But why do the pipe collectors spew so much venom against virgins? Why do they promote this stereotype of virgins as naive, dependent, dull, timid, lazy people with no ambition? Why do they always attack? Why say "You're a virgin, so what? What else do you have to offer?"....I dunno, a brain maybe?

What else do you as a pipe collector offer to a man apart from a vagin-a? Is it not because of you pipe collectors that we always read about gold digging girls? You ever read or heard of a virgin gold digger? It is those active in service that have turned most of us to online defense attorneys always trying to defend the pride and dignity of women while one other fallen soldier goes to beg a nigga to sex her, y'all be stalking dudes and posting pictures of your caked face and wonder bra-aided milk factories for pea-brained guys to salivate over .

The same pea+brained guys will go and toast flashy-looking aunties, get their hearts broken by the succubus trained to seduce, dry you of your cash and hop to the next mugu, only to come online and say "all women are hos".....it's not the virgins giving women bad names....they're just about the only ones still fighting for whatever is left of the dignity of women while Mary-Kay ambassadors layer their faces with make-up to hide their worn out looks.

It is women with nothing to offer the world that engage in attacking virginity and virgins, you don't find amazons like Chimamanda, Oprah, Genevieve Nnaji or Joke Silva bashing virgins, it's those vaginapreneurs that keep barking up and down as if virgins are the cause of their affliction....

These same people will eventually deceive one bros and swear on their ancestors that they are virgins only to come up with ridiculous stories of r-ape and falling off Iroko trees to justify the absence of a hymen when they are found out. If having sex is the right choice, why can't you be proud of it when it matters? Why hide behind anonymous forums to bash virgins only to go and buy tightening creams and do vagina laser surgeries?

Once again, I am not saying you shouldn't bang, just stop spewing venom on people who are proud to say they had enough self control to not involve in sex.

PS: I did not include people whose mouths and a-holes have been breached under 'virgins'. Obrigado

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Laveda(f): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
IamLucy:

i agree with you on this one.grin
like no one gives a fvck.
Exactly what I'm talking about embarassed they should keep it to themselves and stop screaming everywhere cry

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Laveda(f): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by safarigirl(f): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
IamLucy:
i typed "am" sue me
when someone corrects you, the appropriate thing to say is 'thank you'....but we're in 2016 and 'sue me' sounds cooler than 'thank you'.

You're welcome still.....I'm a law student by the way, you shouldn't make such come backs at law students smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by IamLucy(f): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
safarigirl:
when someone corrects you, the appropriate thing to say is 'thank you'....but we're in 2016 and 'sue me' sounds cooler than 'thank you'.

You're welcome still.....I'm a law student by the way, you shouldn't make such come backs at law students smiley
haha.am so scared gringrin
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by HaneefahRN(f): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

looooooool my day is nice already

All m saying i love virgins but rubbing it off on other girls is wrong

God said ask for forgiveness nd i will forgive u

Virgin or non virgin is of no man to judge but God

Cos did any one of u write ur destiny ursef?
can u write out wat will happen tomorow?
So dont judge any one
I dont judge anyone too cos i dont kno their stories

I saw 6 threads bashing non virgins i cudnt take it

Its nice meeting u tho smiley so sorry for calling u dumb m quite crazy tongue
U didn't read the OP's post or u misinterpreted it. She was not bashing non-virgins, she was against pple who like to bash and bad mouth virgins. Losing one's virginity is a choice afterall (unless raped) so I dnt understand why someone has to bad-mouth or make pple who decide to keep theirs feel bad, or sell them off as archaic, old-fashioned, or the only set of ladies tht can av bad behaviour or wt low IQ, some talk as if once u lose ur virginity u av more likelihood to av better behaviour. Being a virgin or non-virgin has nothing to do wt personality or having a gud home, yes. But some pple av to stop sticking their anti-virgin views up our noses.
I personally had to reply a lady that called virgins losers, if u chose to lose urs or even jump from a man's be to another, good for u, but leave virgins be.
But all these threads don do, let's find better topic

3 Likes

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
HaneefahRN:

U didn't read the OP's post or u misinterpreted it. She was not bashing non-virgins, she was against pple who like to bash and bad mouth virgins. Losing one's virginity is a choice afterall so I dnt understand why someone has to bad-mouth or make pple who decide to keep theirs feel bad, or sell them off as archaic, old-fashioned, or the only set of ladies tht can av bad behaviour or wt low IQ, some talk as if once u lose ur virginity u av more likelihood to av better behaviour. Being a virgin or non-virgin has nothing to do wt personality or having a gud home, yes. But some pple av to stop sticking their anti-virgin views up our noses.
I personally had to reply a lady that called virgins losers, if u chose to lose urs or even jump from a man's be to another, good for u, but leave virgins be.
But all these threads don do, let's find better topic

Ok tank u smiley
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Twaci(f): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
safarigirl:

You're welcome still..... I'm a law student by the way, you shouldn't make such come backs at law students smiley

Epic! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Ruq: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
safarigirl:
read shortyy's thread and see all the 'so what if you're a virgin' and 'virginity is overrated'

Meanwhile, aunty laveda, I never said I'm a virgin. You're making assumptions

It's kinda odd seeing a non virgin defend virgins, do you wish you held on to the self control.
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by misspicy(f): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Personally ...personally

personally I don't care if my wife is a virgin or
not...As long as she fulfills other requirements. ....and she no bring community borehole con meet me...am fine ...

Being a Virgin doesn't mean such a girl is the best ever and not being a virgin doesn't make her the worst ever..

For me....whether she is a Virgin or not doesn't mean shit...we all have a past..

#LeaveMatter 4matthias
#LeaveJest 4 jessica
shocked with all wetin chaplain teach you

I will report you to chaplain tonguetongue
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
They will continue to bash and condemn virgins cos they wish to be us but its so unfortunate they can't be like us.
TEAM #virgin#. Haters should continue hating

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Good & Bad Lyricists In The Nigerian Music Industry. / My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? / What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.