Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

How Can A Woman Understand Her Husband After Wedding? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can A Woman Understand Her Husband After Wedding? (5426 Views)

If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Woman Understand Her Husband After Wedding? by na2day2(m): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2009
Busta:

true but then again, people tend to change alot after marriage.
they become someone else. . . Most cases, MONSTERS!

so let me guess, u will become a monster after u get married, right? thnx 4 the heads up
Re: How Can A Woman Understand Her Husband After Wedding? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 27, 2009
kelexworld:

If you figure it out, i'll be the first to buy your book Grin

hahaha. its that complicated.

It shouldn't be, but in some cases it is. So many reasons come up, personally i find most of them are petty. I think i saw a thread in the romance section where the guy complained he found his wifes unclothedness ugly, that now that he sees how she makes herself look pretty, he's not so into her anymore undecided. See what we do to ourselves! angry
Re: How Can A Woman Understand Her Husband After Wedding? by na2day2(m): 1:21am On Jun 27, 2009
ezinne1212:

It shouldn't be, but in some cases it is. So many reasons come up, personally i find most of them are petty. I think i saw a thread in the romance section where the guy complained he found his wifes unclothedness ugly, that now that he sees how she makes herself look pretty, he's not so into her anymore undecided. See what we do to ourselves! angry

maybe is wife uses too much makeup nobody knws the real her
Re: How Can A Woman Understand Her Husband After Wedding? by avio(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2009
both you and your wife should be able to understand your self because u both went into courtship before marriage which means that good communication is vital , listening to each other and having good time together with the family help each one to understand his/her limitations and weakness .visit www.practicaltips-foryou..com.
Re: How Can A Woman Understand Her Husband After Wedding? by Nezan(m): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2009
After d wedding, get ready 4 any shit from d husband. Na so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Gives Birth On London Bus / Men: Please Can We Talk About Verbal, Mental And Emotional Abuse? / How Do I Tell Hubby I Want My Sick Brother To Come To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.