Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,180 members, 7,845,873 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL (4168 Views)

Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

Eya. Your Ego is pretty huge , from the way u write i believe u r nt even up to ur twenties. A little advice go and grow some sense and stop using the thing btw ur legs to think. Old enough to impregnate me (mumu), like u av enough money to train a child, go f**k urself.
nonsense angry i don't blame u bcuz am trying to offer u help to resurrect ur dead vagin@. Its ur type dat has neva been touched by a man before nd go about stickin broomsticks, biro cover, cotton bud, turning stick and all sort of rubbish in ur dirty cu.nt when h0rny.
And yet u here forming big girl.
Fvckin ret.árded vomitable biitch
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
SuperSuave:
you're a sorry case. Sabi guys do things codedly, I'm very sure someone denied you sex and that's what prompted this thread.
Go fvck yoself cool
in other words u are a "sabi guy"?
I don't bliv u, keep on wastin vaseline everyday, one day the whole sperm for ur body go dry, na there ur eye go open. Yeye, vaseline abuser
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Leriebloom(f): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:
nonsense angry i don't blame u bcuz am trying to offer u help to resurrect ur dead vagin@. Its ur type dat has neva been touched by a man before nd go about stickin broomsticks, biro cover and all sort of rubbish in ur dirty cu.nt when h0rny.
And yet u here forming big girl.
Fvckin ret.árded formidable biitch
Eya.poor fool, Nairaland has really helped ur life. Saying words u cannot say in public. Boun, u shld be thinking bout how to get ur life in order, because Vaginas wont help set ur brain straight little boy. In btw u luk the same age wit my last born who just clocked 10. You are too young to be on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

Eya.poor fool, Nairaland has really helped ur life. Saying words u cannot say in public. Boun, u shld be thinking bout how to get ur life in order, because Vaginas wont help set ur brain straight little boy. In btw u luk the same age wit my last born who just clocked 10. You are too young to be on Nairaland.
10 u say? Haha why not come to my hood nd confirm, ur pvssy wud neva remain, even to piss go dey hard u. When a thick nd long Tom, DICK, and harry takes u on a ride with a Cadillac, you'll confess jesus is lord.
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
gringrin
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Leriebloom(f): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:
10 u say? Haha why come to my hood nd confirm, ur pvssy wud neva remain, even to piss go dey hard u. When a thick nd long Tom, DICK, and harry takes u on a ride with a Cadillac, you'll confess jesus is lord.
That worthless Dick of your's is deceiving ur manner of thinking.

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

That worthless Dick of your's is deceiving ur manner of thinking.
u ought to count urself lucky am offering to knack ur akpako. You know d numba of girls begging me for sex? Nah, u dont. Jst shutup nd pm me lets get things started
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Leriebloom(f): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:
u ought to count urself lucky am offering to knack ur akpako. You know d numba of girls begging me for sex? Nah, u dont. Jst shutup nd pm me lets get things started
You ought to be lucky you get to talk to someone as pretty as me. In btw i av told you to go fvck urself boy.
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by JehanEddy07(m): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

You ought to be lucky you get to talk to someone as pretty as me. In btw i av told you to go fvck urself boy.
ok
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by itstpia8: 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
today's virgin thread.
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Omuya2016: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Your own version of sheer moral decadence, people who speak like this only reveal how much they know about life. I pity your ignorance!
If you asks for teenagers to loose their virginity in such manner, why would you complain about rapist...the more perverse sexual life style we promote ,the more we should accept the attendant effect. People like you has made the society unsafe for our little girls.
Mind you, there is a reward for keeping your virginty for the right time...it is called DIGNITY

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by SuperSuave(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:
in other words u are a "sabi guy"?
I don't bliv u, keep on wastin vaseline everyday, one day the whole sperm for ur body go dry, na there ur eye go open. Yeye, vaseline abuser
your profile, moniker and every other thing says a lot about you. You're a kid who should grow up to face the realities of life, one day you will look back and see how you've wasted your life doing irrelevant things.

Adios

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
SuperSuave:
your profile, moniker and every other thing says a lot about you. You're a kid who should grow up to face the realities of life, one day you will look back and see how you've wasted your life doing irrelevant things.

Adios
ok, seen, noted. Anytin else? undecided
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by xareal(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:
undecided coman take her na. Nonsense
lol..u dy vex!!lmao

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
angrythe OP that posted this is CLEARLY A FOOL forever

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
omega903:

angrythe OP that posted this is CLEARLY A FOOL forever

undecided same to you nd ur generation
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by mohdimplez(m): 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
This OP has totally lost it. Niggah virginity is a choice not ur f*ucking business who keeps hers. From your post,you sound so foolish and dumb!

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by AbuadStudent(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

Eya. Your Ego is pretty huge , from the way u write i believe u r nt even up to ur twenties. A little advice go and grow some sense and stop using the thing btw ur legs to think. Old enough to impregnate me (mumu), like u av enough money to train a child, go f**k urself.

Ah...mrs leriebloom you fine o! Abeg forget what this guy was saying, awayu na grin grin
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Leriebloom(f): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
AbuadStudent:

Ah...mrs leriebloom you fine o! Abeg forget what this guy was saying, awayu na grin grin
M Fyn jare
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by AbuadStudent(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Leriebloom:

M Fyn jare

It's either this guy is being frustrated by a girl who's denying him sex by giving the virginity claim,

He himself is a virgin desperate for attention

Or he is just naturally foolish grin

Abi how you take see am
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Leriebloom(f): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
AbuadStudent:

It's either this guy is being frustrated by a girl who's denying him sex by giving the virginity claim,

Abi how you take see am
That's exactly how i see it.
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Chrisx1x(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:
angry seriously dis is 21st, i can't c any reasons why some idiiot wud not enjoy herself durin her teenage nd youth days all bcuz she wants to remain virgin, if u are a lady above 16yrs nd still a virgin, den u are big foool. Are u getting an award for remaining a virgin till marriage?.
If u look around guys blood dey hot, u better go find one niqqa to help u break dat ur virgin. Nonsense undecided

if u want me to help u, u can pm me. #virgin ladies only

Lalasticlala good afternoon. lipsrsealed
i see a frustrated and sex starved idiot.There is nothing wrong in being a virgin,one of its greatest benefit is that u are obeying one of the commandments of God:thou shall not fornicate.if u chose nt to be a virgin,its your choice.who am i to judge u but plz stop discouraging others except u want to be tagged agent of darkness.
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by gracile(f): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Saw this and wanted to pass but just cant. Op, you are confirm douchebag seeking cheap popularity but you've only succeeded in displaying your stewpeedity and naivety..
Grow up, asshole!
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:
angry seriously dis is 21st, i can't c any reasons why some idiiot wud not enjoy herself durin her teenage nd youth days all bcuz she wants to remain virgin, if u are a lady above 16yrs nd still a virgin, den u are big foool. Are u getting an award for remaining a virgin till marriage?.
If u look around guys blood dey hot, u better go find one niqqa to help u break dat ur virgin. Nonsense undecided

if u want me to help u, u can pm me. #virgin ladies only

Lalasticlala good afternoon. lipsrsealed
[email] _Stupid opinion, I'm sure you don't have a young sis. [/email]
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Maxi112: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
some people sha
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] _Stupid opinion, I'm sure you don't have a young sis. [/email]
k
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Maxi112:
some people sha
undecided
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
gracile:
Saw this and wanted to pass but just cant. Op, you are confirm douchebag seeking cheap popularity but you've only succeeded in displaying your stewpeedity and naivety..
Grow up, asshole!
i sorry for u undecided
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Chrisx1x:
i see a frustrated and sex starved idiot.There is nothing wrong in being a virgin,one of its greatest benefit is that u are obeying one of the commandments of God:thou shall not fornicate.if u chose nt to be a virgin,its your choice.who am i to judge u but plz stop discouraging others except u want to be tagged agent of darkness.
go0d for u undecided
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Leriebloom:
That's exactly how i see it.
k
Re: Any Lady Who Keeps Her Virginity Till Marriage Is Clearly A FOOOL by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
AbuadStudent:

Abi how you take see am
oga same to you undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Celebrities Are Now Something Else Even Tuface... Gay Alert (photos) / She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend / Scariest Experience Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.