Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Who's Your Nairaland Crush. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Your Nairaland Crush. (16093 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush....come In... / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Emasel(m): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
duchess25:

I mean someone am crushing on.not d ones crushing on me cos they ain't my business

Sorry, I got you wrong.

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Nahh, DNA vs Diz didn't shït nada on Magic vs Con.
That DNA's unlimited time limit/bomb was very funny though.

I heard the infinity bar from Rhyme Asylum first, not Dizaster..
I never used any italian pasta metaphor.

have you watched Bender vs Arcane? Or any Bender's match up?

Yes, the "Time limit" bars from DNA was funny as hell and I love how Diz turned it around when he spat:

when I roll up outside and hurt ya/ but you DNA, you never click-clack the burner/ you never commit the murder/ see I'd do whatever I want with time, I'll just extend them further/ the world's mine, I control time that's why they call me Prince of Persia. cheesy cheesy

Fùcking innovative off the top!!

So Diz jacked it from Rap Asylum?

That Bender dude is next on my radar, you've talked so much about him. But I'll watch his after watching Cannibus vs Diz and B Magic vs DNA. One step at a time. I go watch them all.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 15, 2016
sinizia:

Yes, the "Time limit" bars from DNA was funny as hell and I love how Diz turned it around when he spat:

when I roll up outside and hurt ya/ but you DNA, you never click-clack the burner/ you never commit the murder/ see I'd do whatever I want with time, I'll just extend them further/ the world's mine, I control time that's why they call me Prince of Persia. cheesy cheesy

Fùcking innovative off the top!!

So Diz jacked it from Rap Asylum?

That Bender dude is next on my radar, you've talked so much about him. But I'll watch his after watching Cannibus vs Diz and B Magic vs DNA. One step at a time. I go watch them all.

Diz is a good freestyler

He didn't jack it from R.A.
This is rap - more than 10 people can come up with the same set of lines unknowingly..

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Chestar5(f): 12:39am On Jan 15, 2016
Me, myself and I

who nl crush don help undecided
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Diz is a good freestyler

He didn't jack it from R.A.
This is rap - more than 10 people can come up with the same set of lines unknowingly..

Just finished watching DNA and Magic. Too short a battle rap. Just about 15 mins (the remaining 4 mins is for introduction). I didn't enjoy it as I wanted to, but I think the battle should be a draw. It can go both ways. DNA is very good.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2016
sinizia:

Just finished watching DNA and Magic. Too short a battle rap. Just about 15 mins (the remaining 4 mins is for introduction). I didn't enjoy it as I wanted to, but I think the battle should be a draw. It can go both ways. DNA is very good.

That battle was a tournament(I think summer madness or Sole survivor) That should be the elimination stage, so the rounds couldn't be too lengthy..

Draw? You must be a jester.
DNA got 3oed and Body Bagged.it's not even debatable..

I wet the side with St.John like the Carribean sea

Let a tip swab his mouth if DNA test me

I creep up on the side of Eric, put the 9 on chest/
Then bullets come out of St. John like Ron Artest, bars

bïtch I'm bout to act a ass like Eddy Murphy ......grin Eddie Murphy voiced the àss(Donkey) in Shrek.

There are many other quotables. Don't tell me that was a draw. DNA should ditch his 3 line set-up style. It was tight before, but it got old & formulaic. His fans share the same sentiments on YouTube & Twitter...

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

That battle was a tournament(I think summer madness or Sole survivor) That should be the elimination stage, so the rounds couldn't be too lengthy..

Draw? You must be a jester.
DNA got 3oed and Body Bagged.it's not even debatable..

I wet the side with St.John like the Carribean sea

Let a tip swab his mouth if DNA test me

I creep up on the side of Eric, put the 9 on chest/
Then bullets come out of St. John like Ron Artest, bars

bïtch I'm bout to act a ass like Eddy Murphy ......grin Eddie Murphy voiced the àss(Donkey) in Shrek.

There are many other quotables. Don't tell me that was a draw. DNA should ditch his 3 line set-up style. It was tight before, but it got old & formulaic. His fans share the same sentiments on YouTube & Twitter...

You only quoted Magic's bars, DNA had his. Round one was won by DNA, round 3 by Magic, it's only in round 2 that Magic would win the contest.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
sinizia:

You only quoted Magic's bars, DNA had his. Round one was won by DNA, round 3 by Magic, it's only in round 2 that Magic would win the contest.

I'm sorry, but i don't think you know how to judge live battles yet. DNA didn't win a single round(especially not the 1st round) and it's not because I like Magic. It's general consensus. When a rapper gets 3'oed, it's means he got outrapped massively, and most people think DNA got bodied - read comments on reddit and battlerap.com.
when you watch battles, you should try to read some Youtube comments to see who majority thought carried the day.

this bar alone bodied DNA{Eric St. John} right from the 1st round -
Killer, a real midwest nigga that'll bury ya/
Don't let me find Eric in the middle of America/

Eric is in the middle of the word America, or almost in the middle..
DNA didn't even have any quotable worthy of note{that's why i didn't bother to quote any}
What is - I'll beat B flat like Beethoven ..

West side of St. Louis when the Loc is home/
Bitch I be in that Trap House like Home Alone/
- Clean

You ducking ‘em have a whole crowd looking Muslim/
Reload the clip so many times you think it's buffering/ .. Christ!!!

Magic caught a body nigga. This is just a repeat of the legendary Charlie Clips vs T-Rex brawl...

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I'm sorry, but i don't think you know how to judge live battles yet. DNA didn't win a single round(especially not the 1st round) and it's not because I like Magic. It's general consensus. When a rapper gets 3'oed, it's means he got outrapped massively, and most people think DNA got bodied - read comments on reddit and battlerap.com.
when you watch battles, you should try to read some Youtube comments to see who majority thought carried the day.

this bar alone bodied DNA{Eric St. John} right from the 1st round -
Killer, a real midwest nigga that'll bury ya/
Don't let me find Eric in the middle of America/

Eric is in the middle of the word America, or almost in the middle..
DNA didn't even have any quotable worthy of note{that's why i didn't bother to quote any}
What is - I'll beat B flat like Beethoven ..

West side of St. Louis when the Loc is home/
Bitch I be in that Trap House like Home Alone/
- Clean

You ducking ‘em have a whole crowd looking Muslim/
Reload the clip so many times you think it's buffering/ .. Christ!!!

Magic caught a body nigga. This is just a repeat of the legendary Charlie Clips vs T-Rex brawl...

You are getting it wrong. I'm talking about round one, Magic lost in round one clearly. Quote both quotables from both ninjas in round one and see if you won't be surprised Magic lost round one. The "Eric in the middle of America" is a fùcking intelligent bar but the rest of the bars you gave as an example up there ain't in round one!! Saying Magic won is correct, but saying he won round one is where I'll never agree.

And how can you say the "B-flat. . . Beethoven" bar by DNA ain't creative? That bar is very creative. Only a prejudiced mind will think anything less.

Your last battle wasn't a head-shot but it's was a chess move/ coz you got the beat by Clipse for real like the Neptune!! - DNA round 1. This is what I got Personal + punchline!!

Now this is an intelligent bar. The "Clipse" in that bar is an intelligent name flip. the Clipse there was talking about Charlie "Clips" and also about The Clipse which is a musical rap group comprising of two twins which one of them is currently signed to Kanye's G.O.O.D Music record label. Back them, Clipse songs/albums were produced by the Neptunes (Pharrel Williams). So he basically saying how Charlie Clips whooped (got beat) Magic and at the name time bringing in the name-flip of Clipse and their producer, Neptunes. Intelligent hidden punchline!!
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
sinizia:

You are getting it wrong. I'm talking about round one, Magic lost in round one clearly. Quote both quotables from both ninjas in round one and see if you won't be surprised Magic lost round one. The "Eric in the middle of America" is a fùcking intelligent bar but the rest of the bars you gave as an example up there ain't in round one!! Saying Magic won is correct, but saying he won round one is where I'll never agree

DNA didn't win any first round. perhaps Ibime can come contribute his two cents.
DNA got 3'0ed. Peruse through Youtube comments - he got bodybagged in all rounds.

you want quotables from Magic's frist round right?
peep this -

So you can bring props, let me show you B the Capo/
And I'll take your head off with the Sleepy Hollow/

Now breathe on it nigga, you never gonna kill a man/
Turn Eric St. John to Gordon when I peel a can{Pelican}/

A flock of niggas with me ain't none of them from Grove Street/You lyin’ through ya tooth sayin you gon smoke me
/I will drop your lil Precious kid I'm Mo'Nique/

Come where the Lou is, I'll send a shot (Lew Alcindor) ..Magic wordplaying with Kareem Abdul is just genius..

bring out a haymaker from DNA's first round

sinizia:

And how can you say the "B-flat. . . Beethoven" bar by DNA ain't creative? That bar is very creative. Only a prejudiced mind will think anything less.

It is not creative because I have heard it before. Qleen Paper used it against Magic in a proving grounds match-up, and the bar is pretty basic. DNA prolly just used it as a filler bar...

sinizia:

Your last battle wasn't a head-shot but it's was a chess move/ coz you got the beat by Clipse for real like the Neptune!! - DNA round 1. This is what I got Personal + punchline!!

It's good, but not a wowing line to me..
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

DNA didn't win any first round. perhaps Ibime can come contribute his two cents.
DNA got 3'0ed. Peruse through Youtube comments - he got bodybagged in all rounds.

you want quotables from Magic's frist round right?
peep this -

So you can bring props, let me show you B the Capo/
And I'll take your head off with the Sleepy Hollow/

Now breathe on it nigga, you never gonna kill a man/
Turn Eric St. John to Gordon when I peel a can{Pelican}/

A flock of niggas with me ain't none of them from Grove Street/You lyin’ through ya tooth sayin you gon smoke me
/I will drop your lil Precious kid I'm Mo'Nique/

Come where the Lou is, I'll send a shot (Lew Alcindor) ..Magic wordplaying with Kareem Abdul is just genius..

bring out a haymaker from DNA's first round

It is not creative because I have heard it before. Qleen Paper used it against Magic in a proving grounds match-up, and the bar is pretty basic. DNA prolly just used it as a filler bar...

It's good, but not a wowing line to me..

All you do is punch in smiles and got a buncha metaphors/ but these fans gas you up, that's the only attribute, that's what they respect you for/ you try to combine mad shít in one line thinking less is more/ so we gon' call you MR FANTASTC (Fantastic Four). . . The way you stretch your phors (fours/metaphor) !!

The bar above is not creative?

And coz you heard something similar makes it not creative? I disagree as long as DNA didn't bite the set-up or word for word. Let's see the build-up and rhymes leading to that punch:

You've got a stúpid flow/ the type that said you've got a "fùcked-up hair" like COOLIO/ You're about to get BEAT in this session like a STUDIO/ once I put the star in the CAST like a MOVIE ROLE/ I'll let it ring on 'em like you are in SUPER BOWL/ fúck that I live with the DEEZY like the Lucian Show (sic)/ and it'll leave B (B Magic) Flat (B-flat) like a MUSIC NOTE!! Holy Moses!! Dafuq? This right here is what a Don Dermaco moment feels rights. Even the crowd were clapping.

And you said the "Clipse (Charlie Clips) . . . Got beat like the Neptunes" punch is not wowing? Lol. I was clapping when I heard that line. Over-wowing dey worry that bar.

When you see this hawk (hulk) in the ring, nigga it ain't Hogan/ imma give him cig after cig like I'm chain-smoking/ so when I leave "B FLAT", it'll be death like Beethoven!!

This bar is not wowing? Fúck the Youtubers, that shít is hot!! Round one goes to DNA for me, IMHO

Magic roasted DNA in 2 and 3.

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
sinizia, you need to watch more battles.

Stretch/Fantastic four(for/phor) or whatever way DNA played it is not new. It has been played in so many ways both in textceeing & in live brawls. It's generic.
Genericity deducts points.

re-watch the first round of that brawl - even a battle-rap abecedarian can easily discern from the crowd reactions that Magic came up trumps.
Anyway, we are all entitled to our opinions.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:
sinizia, you need to watch more battles.

Stretch/Fantastic four(for/phor) or whatever way DNA played it is not new. It has been played in so many ways both in textceeing & in live brawls. It's generic.
Genericity deducts points.

re-watch the first round of that brawl - even a battle-rap abecedarian can easily discern from the crowd reactions that Magic came up tromps.
Anyway, we are all entitled to our opinions.

How about the "you better Behave before I take what B have, when I see him in that black jeep and make sure these BULLETS "ARE IN B" (R n B) when I catch him on the Blackstreet (Blackstreet Boys)!! " grin grin

Are you seeing the RnB name-flip from DNA in round 2? grin

How about: "I get that hammer, reload it and clap ya/ so when I give B 4 (gun) he won't know what is after!!/ (B 4=before). You see the name-flip and the double entredre? cheesy

Magic won, no doubt, he had more intelligent bars, plus smiles and mets, but round one is for DNA. Round 2 and 3 was where Magic eviscerated DNA. Anyway, let's not argue about it. I'll search for the comments on Youtube and read what viewers got to say.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
sinizia:

How about the "you better Behave before I take what B have, when I see him in that black jeep and make sure these BULLETS "ARE IN B" (R n B) when I catch on the Blackstreet (Blackstreet Boys)!! " grin grin

Are you seeing the RnB name-flip from DNA in round 2? grin

How about: "I get that hammer, reload it and clap ya/ so when I give B 4 (gun) he won't know what is after!!/ (B 4=before). You see the name-flip and the double entredre? cheesy

Magic won, no doubt, he had more intelligent bars, plus smiles and mets, but round one is for DNA. Round 2 and 3 was where Magic eviscerated DNA. Anyway, let's not argue about it. I'll search for the comments on Youtube and read what viewers got to say.

I got every single bar DNA upchucked.
They weren't impressive. He wasn't in his element in that battle..

I woulda posted the screenshots of the Youtube comments, but I'm on a laptop..
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I got every single bar DNA upchucked.
They weren't impressive. He wasn't in his element in that battle..

I woulda posted the screenshots of the Youtube comments, but I'm on a laptop..

Why do I get the feeling you don't wanna give DNA a fair trial? Well, I'll checkout YouTube comments when I'm on laptop. Maybe DNA was impressive to me coz I haven't watched much battles, just 2.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
sinizia:

Why do I get the feeling you don't wanna give DNA a fair trial? Well, I'll checkout YouTube comments when I'm on laptop. Maybe DNA was impressive to me coz I haven't watched much battles, just 2.

Hehe..DNA is most definitely in my top 10 list...
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Hehe..DNA is most definitely in my top 10 list...

Why didn't you tell me about Murda Mook and Loaded Lux battle? Shiiidd!! Lux can flow as fúck!! These two ninjas took away 1hr:30mins of my time watching their two battles. Damnit!! Lux won the first battle, but Mook took him to the cleaners in the second battle.

I've also watched the B Magic vs Charlie Clips battle and I was disappointed. Round 1 for both ninjas were both fire. Their performances dipped in round 2 and was a borefest in round 3. I've read many YouTube comments and there's no clear distinction about who won. Some said Clips, some said Magic. That said, I've never seen more nameflips in one round like that of Clips round 1. The dude had tons of nameflips with Magic's real name. He had about 8 Don Dermaco moments. His round 1 was unfuckwitable!! I wish I can quote it all. Magic had nice nameflips too, like what he did with the "Charlie Sheen" punchline. I also love when Magic said, "I'm like Di Caprio, you can find me when the GATS BE." (Gats be=Gatsby) grin grin
Also another Don Demarco moment from Magic was his "Flying object . . . Area 51" nameflips+punchline. That was sick!!

But for me, Clips' nameflips and witty punchlines won it for me in round 1, then Magic edged him in round 2 and won him round 3. Clips round 3 was too dumb and I hate how he's talking while Magic was dropping bars. He's a corny azz fellow!!

Watched some Wild 'N Out clips of Conceited, e be like say he's the king there. grin I Love a 3-mins battle clip between him and one tall nigga where they were using Nick Cannon's name to form punchlines. I love the wordplay he did with "All that. . . Nick @ nite." I'll post the link for you later and I bet you, if you don't read the YouTube comments, you'd never get the meaning of that wordplay.

Next for me is Canibus Vs Dizaster.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
sinizia:

Why didn't you tell me about Murda Mook and Loaded Lux battle? Shiiidd!! Lux can flow as fúck!! These two ninjas took away 1hr:30mins of my time watching their two battles. Damnit!! Lux won the first battle, but Mook took him to the cleaners in the second battle

Lux's style is as unorthodox as a trapeze artist with 2 left feet. One of the reasons I like B-Magic & Illmaculate.

I think he lost the 2nd battle partly due to the inert attitude of the Total Slaughter audience. They weren't made up of the typical URL/KOTD crowd who follow battle rap religiously, and are well aware of the onions. On paper Lux had better lyrics than Mook, but Mook had better delivery. Most of his punches are usually too labyrinthine for the average listener to grasp first-hand.

sinizia:

I've also watched the B Magic vs Charlie Clips battle and I was disappointed. Round 1 for both ninjas were both fire. Their performances dipped in round 2 and was a borefest in round 3. I've read many YouTube comments and there's no clear distinction about who won. Some said Clips, some said Magic. That said, I've never seen more nameflips in one round like that of Clips round 1. The dude had tons of nameflips with Magic's real name. He had about 8 Don Dermaco moments. His round 1 was unfuckwitable!! I wish I can quote it all. Magic had nice nameflips too, like what he did with the "Charlie Sheen" punchline. I also love when Magic said, "I'm like Di Caprio, you can find me when the GATS BE." (Gats be=Gatsby) grin grin
Also another Don Demarco moment from Magic was his "Flying object . . . Area 51" nameflips+punchline. That was sick!!

@bolded - disappointed at what?

All of that Name-flips is basic to me. Most were not even fresh. Charlie Clips' punches are not usually hard-hitting. He uses that Harlem Alpha male demeanor to make them seem more stalwart than they really are.

cooger bit that identity theft/John Kennedy bar that B-magic used to battle Kim. That's how fervid Magic's bars were in that brawl..

sinizia:

But for me, Clips' nameflips and witty punchlines won it for me in round 1, then Magic edged him in round 2 and won him round 3. Clips round 3 was too dumb and I hate how he's talking while Magic was dropping bars. He's a corny azz fellow!!

He does that whenever when he knows he's losing. He acts bytch-like sometimes.

sinizia:

Watched some Wild 'N Out clips of Conceited, e be like say he's the king there. grin I Love a 3-mins battle clip between him and one tall nigga where they were using Nick Cannon's name to form punchlines. I love the wordplay he did with "All that. . . Nick @ nite." I'll post the link for you later and I bet you, if you don't read the YouTube comments, you'd never get the meaning of that wordplay.
Next for me is Canibus Vs Dizaster.

Wild'N'out is acted. It's not a reality show.
Have you watched the episode Rae Sremmurd & Snoop Dogg battled Nick?.

--Canibus woulda won that battle if not for the 3rd round debacle. He's just light years ahead of that Taliban bipolar nigga.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Lux's style is as unorthodox as a trapeze artist with 2 left feet. One of the reasons I like B-Magic & Illmaculate.

I think he lost the 2nd battle partly due to the inert attitude of the Total Slaughter audience. They weren't made up of the typical URL/KOTD crowd who follow battle rap religiously, and are well aware of the onions. On paper Lux had better lyrics than Mook, but Mook had better delivery. Most of his punches are usually too labyrinthine for the average listener to grasp first-hand.

I thought URL fans were the same as Summer Madness'. I'll read YouTube comments again to verify.

@bolded - disappointed at what?

All of that Name-flips is basic to me. Most were not even fresh. Charlie Clips' punches are not usually hard-hitting. He uses that Harlem Alpha male demeanor to make them seem more stalwart than they really are.

cooger bit that identity theft/John Kennedy bar that B-magic used to battle Kim. That's how fervid Magic's bars were in that brawl..

Clips' bars are not hard-hitting but they are witty which made me laugh the more. Sometimes, jokes wins bars.
I was disappointed coz both ninjas didn't keep up with their bars from first round all through the remaining rounds. Their tenacity tailed off after first round. And also coz Charlie keeps distracting the bars with his talking attitude.

He does that whenever when he knows he's losing. He acts bytch-like sometimes.

Why can't Smack sanction him or something? angry angry

Wild'N'out is acted. It's not a reality show.
Have you watched the episode Rae Sremmurd & Snoop Dogg battled Nick?.

--Canibus woulda won that battle if not for the 3rd round debacle. He's just light years ahead of that Taliban bipolar nigga.

Wild 'N Out is acted? mtcheww. I'm no longer gonna watch it as i planned. This is the reason why i stopped watching WWE the moment i was 100% sure it was all theatrics. I hate theatrics in these sorta competitions.

I'm yet to watch the battle but comments on YouTube said Cannibus was knocked the _fuck out the moment he started reading from his phone. He muddied his reputation by taking up the battle while still not in the best body health.

BTW, did you watch that cipher _emaprince dropped that had the likes of DNA, Charlie Clips, etc.? I enjoyed Clips part the most though the last ninja went philosophical with his verse which i liked as well.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 19, 2016
sinizia:

I thought URL fans were the same as Summer Madness'. I'll read YouTube comments again to verify.

I'm not talking about their 1st spar.
Lux vs Murda Mook's second battle was a Total Slaughter event.
Total Slaughter is a battle league owned by Eminem & Slaughter House.
Majority of the people in the total slaughter crowd are accustomed to bubble-gum manstream type of rap.

sinizia:

Clips' bars are not hard-hitting but they are witty which made me laugh the more. Sometimes, jokes wins bars.
I was disappointed coz both ninjas didn't keep up with their bars from first round all through the remaining rounds. Their tenacity tailed off after first round. And also coz Charlie keeps distracting the bars with his talking attitude

Why can't Smack sanction him or something? angry angry

Smack should sanction Charlie Clips?. That's like the Brits sanctioning Winston Churchill grin
Or Nigerians Sanctioning Nmamdi Azikwe..
Charlie Clips is like a deity in URL. Don't you see the relentless apotheosis in the YouTube chat lounge?

sinizia:

Wild 'N Out is acted? mtcheww. I'm no longer gonna watch it as i planned. This is the reason why i stopped watching WWE the moment i was 100% sure it was all theatrics. I hate theatrics in these sorta competitions.

It's not all segments that are acted. Some are instantaneous freestyles(like the episode that featured Snoop Dogg). Let's just say it's a quasi-reality show.

sinizia:

I'm yet to watch the battle but comments on YouTube said Cannibus was knocked the _fuck out the moment he started reading from his phone. He muddied his reputation by taking up the battle while still not in the best body health

He read from his notepad, not his phone.

I know I said you should try to read YouTube comments after watching brawls, but, you have to filter & sieve the comments before concurring to any one of them. .You forget YouTube houses more psychopaths & mentally-impeded jabbawockeezs than NL grin...
Most making it look really bad are Canibus haters, & mostly Eminem's fans.
Abeg, they should give the guy a break. How many industry rappers have courage to come battle in URL or KOTD? To make it worse, come with a bandaged arm, & after suffering a fatal car accident.
Fück Dizaster & his super Mario stàns ..Bis is the truth.

sinizia:

BTW, did you watch that cipher, emaprince dropped that had the likes of DNA, Charlie Clips, etc.? I enjoyed Clips part the most though the last ninja went philosophical with his verse which i liked as well.

coogar posted the link the day it dropped. I've watched it since.

The name of the dude is Rainman.
He's aassociated with URL. He was that tatted bald nigga on stave when B-Magic battled Con.
He was also the best in that cypher for me. Followed closely by C.Clips, then the combo of K-Shine & DNA.

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I'm not talking about their 1st spar.
Lux vs Murda Mook's second battle was a Total Slaughter event.
Total Slaughter is a battle league owned by Eminem & Slaughter House.
Majority of the people in the total slaughter crowd are accustomed to bubble-gum manstream type of rap.

Of course i was talking about the second battle, i knew the second battle was at Total Slaughter. And some comments from YouTube chat lounge supported your view about the fans gassing Mook's verses up.

Smack should sanction Charlie Clips?. That's like the Brits sanctioning Winston Churchill grin
Or Nigerians Sanctioning Nmamdi Azikwe..
Charlie Clips is like a deity in URL. Don't you see the relentless apotheosis in the YouTube chat lounge?

Smack should make it some sort of a rule then, people are complaining about it. I didn't even know Clips was that well-known on URL. He's not that too _dope to me, just witty.

It's not all segments that are acted. Some are instantaneous freestyles(like the episode that featured Snoop Dogg). Let's just say it's a quasi-reality show.

I'll watch that Snoop's episode then.

He read from his notepad, not his phone.

I know I said you should try to read YouTube comments after watching brawls, but, you have to filter & sieve the comments before concurring to any one of them. .You forget YouTube houses more psychopaths & mentally-impeded jabbawockeezs than NL grin...
Most making it look really bad are Canibus haters, & mostly Eminem's fans.
Abeg, they should give the guy a break. How many industry rappers have courage to come battle in URL or KOTD? To make it worse, come with a bandaged arm, & after suffering a fatal car accident.
Fück Dizaster & his super Mario stàns ..Bis is the truth.

He might have had all those excuses as to why he read from his notepad, but he should have known that Eminem stans plus his other haters will use the slightest chance to give Diz the W, yet he went ahead. I can't really blame Diz fans for rubbing it in his face, Bis should have delayed till he was 100% fit for the battle both physically and mentally.

coogar posted the link the day it dropped. I've watched it since.

The name of the dude is Rainman.
He's aassociated with URL. He was that tatted bald nigga on stave when B-Magic battled Con.
He was also the best in that cypher for me. Followed closely by C.Clips, then the combo of K-Shine & DNA.

Holy _shit. So that's the guy? shocked shocked _Fuck me sideways!!! shocked I know him well, he's always at the stage with Smack. Fine dude. He wore long-sleeved top that's why i couldn't figure him out. Never knew he was that lyrical. Why doesn't he battle? And who's that tall _bitch beside Smack during the Magic-Con battle? Her shape and physique is off tha chains man. grin grin grin
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
sinizia:

Of course i was talking about the second battle, i knew the second battle was at Total Slaughter. And some comments from YouTube chat lounge supported your view about the fans gassing Mook's verses up

I told ya. Mook's bars were kinda basic.

sinizia:

Smack should make it some sort of a rule then, people are complaining about it. I didn't even know Clips was that well-known on URL. He's not that too _dope to me, just witty.

Are you kidding me? have you not watched Clips vs T-Rex? Charlie is like the most popular battle emcee.
C.Clips is very döpe. He's also very lazy. He freestyles most of his rounds. When he comes prepared, he's nearly unbeatable.

sinizia:

I'll watch that Snoop's episode then.
He might have had all those excuses as to why he read from his notepad, but he should have known that Eminem stans plus his other haters will use the slightest chance to give Diz the W, yet he went ahead. I can't really blame Diz fans for rubbing it in his face, Bis should have delayed till he was 100% fit for the battle both physically and mentally

He stated the reason before he read off it. He said he was only given 3 weeks to memorize. That's a very short time to master over 100 bars.

You can easily tell Canibus didn't care about the win. He battled regardless because of his love for the art. Something shallow fans can never understand.
Not even Eminem can touch him lyrically. To me that notepad ish is just a flash in the pan.
He is the best lyrically. Same with K-Rino.

sinizia:

Holy _shit. So that's the guy? shocked shocked _Fuck me sideways!!! shocked I know him well, he's always at the stage with Smack. Fine dude. He wore long-sleeved top that's why i couldn't figure him out. Never knew he was that lyrical. Why doesn't he battle? And who's that tall _bitch beside Smack during the Magic-Con battle? Her shape and physique is off tha chains man. grin grin grin

He didn't wear a long-sleeved top. He wore a black short-sleeved & had tatoo all over his arm. He was the one removing the mics from Magic & Con after each round was completed. ..
The fella is döpe no doubt.
If Donald Trump gets elected, I'm moving back to Africa
Truth!..People don't realize Trump is like Tony Montolla - a devil.

The red-haired chick is NuNu Nellz. She works with URL. Only god knows how many battle rappers have fücked her. grin
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I told ya. Mook's bars were kinda basic.

Are you kidding me? have you not watched Clips vs T-Rex? Charlie is like the most popular battle emcee.
C.Clips is very döpe. He's also very lazy. He freestyles most of his rounds. When he comes prepared, he's nearly unbeatable.

I've watched only one of Clips' battle with Magic and he's lazy in that bout. Maybe I'll watch that of T-rex to gauge his level of dopeness.

darkenedrebel:
He stated the reason before he read off it. He said he was only given 3 weeks to memorize. That's a very short time to master over 100 bars.

You can easily tell Canibus didn't care about the win. He battled regardless because of his love for the art. Something shallow fans can never understand.
Not even Eminem can touch him lyrically. To me that notepad ish is just a flash in the pan.
He is the best lyrically. Same with K-Rino.

I fee like, battle rap is different the mainstream/normal rap that Em and Canibus thrives in, and if Em comes back to battle rap, he will be given a run for his money. It's not gonna be a walk in the park for him.

darkenedrebel:

He didn't wear a long-sleeved top. He wore a black short-sleeved & had tatoo all over his arm. He was the one removing the mics from Magic & Con after each round was completed. ..
The fella is döpe no doubt.
If Donald Trump gets elected, I'm moving back to Africa
Truth!..People don't realize Trump is like Tony Montolla - a devil.

The red-haired chick is NuNu Nellz. She works with URL. Only god knows how many battle rappers have fücked her. grin

You are getting me wrong. I meant at the CYPHER and NOT the URLs, he wore a red long-sleeved cardigan which covered his tatts and thereby preventing me from recognizing him. Heck, I didn't even recognize DNA till I re-watched it and saw his gap tooth. grin Yeah, he removed the mic from Magic, he was also at the Magic and Clips battle.

That NuNu Nellz is very tall, the major thing I like about her. I love tall ladies coz I'm tall. cheesy
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 20, 2016
sinizia:

I've watched only one of Clips' battle with Magic and he's lazy in that bout. Maybe I'll watch that of T-rex to gauge his level of dopeness

He also did well against Conceited. He literally murdered Marvwon with freestyles only. Marvwon battled Eminem in the 8 mile movie(audition battle)

sinizia:

I fee like, battle rap is different the mainstream/normal rap that Em and Canibus thrives in, and if Em comes back to battle rap, he will be given a run for his money. It's not gonna be a walk in the park for him.

Errrr. Eminem mainstream? Yes. Canibus? Not so much.

There's no rapper breathing in the URL or KOTD that can defeat Eminem currently. Em takes clowning to a whole other level. He's not limited like most. He won't even rap gun bars but roast(ridicule) you till you laugh. That's his style. Direct & incisive approach.

sinizia:

You are getting me wrong. I meant at the CYPHER and NOT the URLs, he wore a red long-sleeved cardigan which covered his tatts and thereby preventing me from recognizing him. Heck, I didn't even recognize DNA till I re-watched it and saw his gap tooth. grin Yeah, he removed the mic from Magic, he was also at the Magic and Clips battle

Okay. DNA's teeth makes me laugh everytime. I'm glad battle rap is finally getting the much deserved attention. I wonder when real rap would be well appreciated in Nigeria as well. Hiphop is an Afro culture & art, Africans should know that & embrace poetry in its rawest form.

sinizia:

That NuNu Nellz is very tall, the major thing I like about her. I love tall ladies coz I'm tall. cheesy

Right. She's taller than me though. You sure she's not transgender, cos Trannies are always very tall grin
Anyway, I get you, I'd be glad to fück her if I was a URL battler too. Her böoty is sumptuous(grin), even though she dresses like a ratchet hôe most times.

You watch female battles ? There's two chicks that's tight there - Jaz & 40 Bars
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2016
darkenedrebel:

He also did well against Conceited. He literally murdered Marvwon with freestyles only. Marvwon battled Eminem in the 8 mile movie(audition battle)

I'll check out those two battles. Maybe I was too quick to judge him

darkenedrebel:
Errrr. Eminem mainstream? Yes. Canibus? Not so much.

There's no rapper breathing in the URL or KOTD that can defeat Eminem currently. Em takes clowning to a whole other level. He's not limited like most. He won't even rap gun bars but roast(ridicule) you till you laugh. That's his style. Direct & incisive approach.

While Eminem might win after all he started from battle rap and know his way around it, I feel Cannibus wouldn't have it that easy. Take for example, the lyrics of Cannibus you posted from his Fait Accompli album was brilliant and philosophical; but you know if he spit that verse in a battle rap while he's opponent is giving him personal insults, dropping mets and smiles with hard-hitting punchlines, he'll lose completely. All those lyrical prowess of Bis is better suited for normal/main rap, bringing it to battle rap will leave him body-bagged. Audiences don't wanna listen to no Shakespearian-esque lyrics, they want to be entertained. They want you to dig our personals about your opponent and hit him hard with it.

darkenedrebel:
Okay. DNA's teeth makes me laugh everytime. I'm glad battle rap is finally getting the much deserved attention. I wonder when real rap would be well appreciated in Nigeria as well. Hiphop is an Afro culture & art, Africans should know that & embrace poetry in its rawest form.

The fame or success of any genre of music is with the FANS. The more the fans, the more popular the genre will be. In Nigeria, battle rap or real rap might never see the light of the day coz of the DUMB FANS who prefer watered lyrics served by Ice Prince and his ilk to true rap. If K.Dot was rapping in Nigeria, I bet you he wouldn't headline any show. Who has time to listened to deep raps like that of Bis in Nigeria? When the likes of Lil Kesh are feeding them with party rap/jamz? Forget it bro, that's never gonna happen.

darkenedrebel:
Right. She's taller than me though. You sure she's not transgender, cos Trannies are always very tall grin
Anyway, I get you, I'd be glad to fück her if I was a URL battler too. Her böoty is sumptuous(grin), even though she dresses like a ratchet hôe most times.

You watch female battles ? There's two chicks that's tight there - Jaz & 40 Bars

That booty got me daydreaming!! Looked like she's doing squat to keep them firm. Chick is hot. grin I've never seen her again after the Magic-Con battle so I don't know about her trashy outfits.

Female battles? When I've tons of male battles to catch up on? Hell no!!
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2016
sinizia:

While Eminem might win after all he started from battle rap and know his way around it, I feel Cannibus wouldn't have it that easy Take for example, the lyrics of Cannibus you posted from his Fait Accompli album was brilliant and philosophical; but you know if he spit that verse in a battle rap while he's opponent is giving him personal insults, dropping mets and smiles with hard-hitting punchlines, he'll lose completely. All those lyrical prowess of Bis is better suited for normal/main rap, bringing it to battle rap will leave him body-bagged. Audiences don't wanna listen to no Shakespearian-esque lyrics, they want to be entertained. They want you to dig our personals about your opponent and hit him hard with it.

Why? It would be easy as fück for Bis. Since he can't freestyle, all he's gotta do is memorize his verse to perfection to avoid choking.
Bis even had better lines than Diz, and he hadn't even battled in a long time, nor was he acclimated to KOTD style yet.
He wouldn't make his verse too complex. He would write it in a battle format .

•About the bars from the Fait Accompli album. He was rapping on a topic. He wasn't battling.
Can you take any of Eminem's verses to go use in URL? The lines in Stan were dôpe, but can you use it to brawl - answer is no, and that's cos It's not a battle verse
When Bis wants to diss, he does it seamlessly e.g his diss track to LL Cool J Second Round K.O

Peep some of his lines against Diz, yet you say Bis cannot clown a nigga at will grin -

Are you an Iranian monkey trainer? A middle-eastern gospel country singer?
Or a hot urine-drinking', camel-kissing sand nigga?

If I catch him levitating', I'm devastating,
I'll shave him & suffocate him, then bring him back to life to interrogate him!

sinizia:

The fame or success of any genre of music is with the FANS. The more the fans, the more popular the genre will be. In Nigeria, battle rap or real rap might never see the light of the day coz of the DUMB FANS who prefer watered lyrics served by Ice Prince and his ilk to true rap. If K.Dot was rapping in Nigeria, I bet you he wouldn't headline any show. Who has time to listened to deep raps like that of Bis in Nigeria? When the likes of Lil Kesh are feeding them with party rap/jamz? Forget it bro, that's never gonna happen

That's what you believe, not me. I can see a better future approaching.

sinizia:

That booty got me daydreaming!! Looked like she's doing squat to keep them firm. Chick is hot. grin I've never seen her again after the Magic-Con battle so I don't know about her trashy outfits

She's almost in all URL battles. She serves as the time-keeper sometimes.
If you're a battle rapper or döpe rapper in America, you'll be getting free püssies like Nunu regularly grin

sinizia:

Female battles? When I've tons of male battles to catch up on? Hell no!!

You sound misogynistic. Give it a try. Some female battles are more thrilling than male brawls.
One particular female emcee pull off her brassiére one time on stage. cheesy
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by mallimillz(m): 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
angry am really new here...don't knw anybody on nairaland..realli missing tha fun a lot..don't really have a crush now..buh mayb later
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by craix(m): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
refiner
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by refiner(f): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
craix:
refiner
awwwwww.....fanx dear.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by refiner(f): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
craix:
refiner
awwwwww.....fanx dear.

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by craix(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
refiner:
awwwwww.....fanx dear.
yes dear. What's ur facebook name?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! / Konji Alert ; This Boobs And Backside Is Really A Heavy Stallion (photos) / Sexy And Hot Nigeria Adult Movie Star Maami Igbabo Shares This Boobs Photos...

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161