Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Who's Your Nairaland Crush. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Your Nairaland Crush. (16097 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush....come In... / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by uyisteven(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2016
Let me not repeat ha name mor dan 5 tymz... It gets creepy.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Caspian22(m): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2016
TrapLORD:

Sinaj comman see oo
Amebo lol.. its sonao..
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2016
ideology:

Hahaha, no bulldoze me ooo …
I love life … no violence bikonu
kikikiki grin
U no get mind abi
Ok, noted!

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

handling big rods like Mimi in the showers grin
B-muthafucking Magic Vs. Conceited. grin
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by CaroLyner(f): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Okay let me not shout it too much...*whispers to Oga Decker...its CaroLyner but dont tell her o...i never tell her yet
lol grin HeHe
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
sinizia:

B-muthafucking Magic Vs. Conceited. grin

lol, I used that Mimi Faust line the same day the flak burst on twitter. same with many others. by the time B-magic used against Con, it was already a universal metaphor.

have you seen B-magic vs Charlie Clips?. I don't know why coogar hasn't logged in. There are a lot of new classic brawls.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by crystalsaint(f): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
my crush is seun Osewa
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nickymezor(f): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
My crush should be... BRB
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

lol, I used that Mimi Faust line the same day the flak burst on twitter. same with many others. by the time B-magic used against Con, it was already a universal metaphor.

have you seen B-magic vs Charlie Clips?. I don't know why coogar hasn't logged in. There are a lot of new classic brawls.

LOL. I love that battle, just watched it yesterday for the very first time and heard that line in your post. Who do you think won that battle? I'd go for Conceited coz of his swaggs, carriage on stage and his personals against B-magic, but B-magic got the rhymes and flow category for me. He flows well and can do multi-syllabic rhyming.

Abeg, drop links of top battles, past or present. I wanna download them alongside this B-magic and Charlie Clipse you told me. Drop any top battle of Charron too. I want to start watching these URLs, never knew they are fun.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
sinizia:

LOL. I love that battle, just watched it yesterday for the very first time and heard that line in your post. Who do you think won that battle? I'd go for Conceited coz of his swaggs, carriage on stage and his personals against B-magic, but B-magic got the rhymes and flow category for me. He flows well and can do multi-syllabic rhyming

it's a general consensus on YouTube & other rap forums that Conceited got served like B2K.
Conceited had better swag & body movements? grin

forget personals jare. I told you folks that personal punches are lazy, & not too wowing in live brawls.
Conceited was preoccupied with telling us how fat B-magic's chick is. who cares? hehe
besides, B-magic had funny pers. you prolly don't know the background history, is why you didn't get it.
The Toyota line was a very funny personal line. including the bar he dissed Con on how he dresses.

you forgot to add punchlines & wordplay. B-magic sweeps that as well. Con forced a lot.

This assonance scheme is just crazy - from where they looting, moving and shooting that boy/Saint Louis truest, you seen the news, and we shooting them toys/give me room and moving on you and that unit of yours/to keep the *beef fresh*, I brought something *Aluminum for you*(foil)/
..R.I.P conceited

sinizia:

Abeg, drop links of top battles, past or present. I wanna download them alongside this B-magic and Charlie Clipse you told me. Drop any top battle of Charron too. I want to start watching these URLs, never knew they are fun.

URL is for grownups, caine hustlers, crips, & bloods. KOTD & Don't Flop is for suburban nerdy white boys. grin

I'm using a computer now, so I'll just drop the names, & you search for them on YouTube.

-B-magic vs Chilla Jones
-B-magic vs Tay Rock
-Canibus vs Disaster
-Charron vs Charlie Clips
-Charlie Clips vs T-rex(total bodybag event)
-Charron vs Shotgun suge
-B-magic vs Qleen Paper
-B-magic vs Bigg-K
-Bender vs Loe Pesci(I'd drill a hole in you like a female bike seat cheesy)
-Bender vs Arcane..

check those ones out first..
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Twaci(f): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
eni4real:
Twaci
I am honoured dear. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

it's a general consensus on YouTube & other rap forums that Conceited got served like B2K.
Conceited had better swag & body movements? grin

forget personals jare. I told you folks that personal punches are lazy, & not too wowing in live brawls.
Conceited was preoccupied with telling us how fat B-magic's chick is. who cares? hehe
besides, B-magic had funny pers. you prolly don't know the background history, is why you didn't get it.
The Toyota line was a very funny personal line. including the bar he dissed Con on how he dresses.

you forgot to add punchlines & wordplay. B-magic sweeps that as well. Con forced a lot.

This assonance scheme is just crazy - from where they looting, moving and shooting that boy/Saint Louis truest, you seen the news, and we shooting them toys/give me room and moving on you and that unit of yours/to keep the *beef fresh*, I brought something *Aluminum for you*(foil)/
..R.I.P conceited

Conceited was acting like a raging bulldog trying to have a go at B-magic. He's kinda showing off, even with his shortness, he was acting like he's about to eat B-magic alive. But Magic was cool, dropping bars and rhymes non-stop. I'm yet to read every line in their battle that's why I haven't known all the bars in that brawl. But the one you listed above and the personal he dropped about Con's dressing was hot and I grabbed it immediately. Plus I love the way Con brings back his bars to explain after saying "I've just dissed you." I'd try and listen to all the lines painstakingly before really judging who won. But Magic had this sleek way of rhyming that I like and some sick metaphors too.

URL is for grownups, caine hustlers, crips, & bloods. KOTD & Don't Flop is for suburban nerdy white boys. grin

I'm using a computer now, so I'll just drop the names, & you search for them on YouTube.

-B-magic vs Chilla Jones
-B-magic vs Tay Rock
-Canibus vs Disaster
-Charron vs Charlie Clips
-Charlie Clips vs T-rex(total bodybag event)
-Charron vs Shotgun suge
-B-magic vs Qleen Paper
-B-magic vs Bigg-K
-Bender vs Loe Pesci(I'd drill a hole in you like a female bike seat cheesy)
-Bender vs Arcane..

check those ones out first..

It's like B-magic is the dòpest. He has more top battles than the rest. I'm sure he's in the top 3 best battle rappers.

I'm gonna download all of these by Monday unfailingly. Plus they are a lot of brawls on YouTube, too many to watch. I need to download almost like 20 and keep myself busy.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
sinizia:

Conceited was acting like a raging bulldog trying to have a go at B-magic. He's kinda showing off, even with his shortness, he was acting like he's about to eat B-magic alive. But Magic was cool, dropping bars and rhymes non-stop. I'm yet to read every line in their battle that's why I haven't known all the bars in that brawl. But the one you listed above and the personal he dropped about Con's dressing was hot and I grabbed it immediately. Plus I love the way Con brings back his bars to explain after saying "I've just dissed you." I'd try and listen to all the lines painstakingly before really judging who won. But Magic had this sleek way of rhyming that I like and some sick metaphors too

Con has had better performances in the past(against Charlie Clips for example). maybe that's why he wasn't too impressive to me.

I feel B-magic has better swag. his hand movements, enunciation, and the way he sleekly bounces when rapping ranks no.1 on the cool-o-metre.
B-magic's metaphors are just too ill mennn. That's ma favourite criterion ..

*have a nigga from New York undercover, Malik Yoba/
*I'm in the dump with the metal like the statue of Jordan/[/i],
*Remember Bad boys 2, when Marcus daughter finna date?/I meet Reggie at the door, then put a 40 in his face/[/i]
*bandana on me with the 30-30, I'm John Wayne ...lololol

now this is what they call a rapper.
someone who drops knowledge & is well aware of his surroundings.

I don't think you can find the lyrics online though. you just have to listen closely .

sinizia:

It's like B-magic is the dòpest. He has more top battles than the rest. I'm sure he's in the top 3 best battle rappers.

I'm gonna download all of these by Monday unfailingly. Plus they are a lot of brawls on YouTube, too many to watch. I need to download almost like 20 and keep myself busy.

he's definitely in Top 7.
check out that Bender dude too. he's very very good. his vocab & punches are pretty impressive..

also check out
-
Disaster vs DNA and,
DNA vs B-Magic
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Con has had better performances in the past(against Charlie Clips for example). maybe that's why he wasn't too impressive to me.

I feel B-magic has better swag. his hand movements, enunciation, and the way he sleekly bounces when rapping ranks no.1 on the cool-o-metre.
B-magic's metaphors are just too ill mennn. That's ma favourite criterion ..

*have a nigga from New York undercover, Malik Yoba/
*I'm in the dump with the metal like the statue of Jordan/[/i],
*Remember Bad boys 2, when Marcus daughter finna date?/I meet Reggie at the door, then put a 40 in his face/[/i]
*bandana on me with the 30-30, I'm John Wayne ...lololol

now this is what they call a rapper.
someone who drops knowledge & is well aware of his surroundings.

I don't think you can find the lyrics online though. you just have to listen closely .

he's definitely in Top 7.
check out that Bender dude too. he's very very good. his vocab & punches are pretty impressive..

also check out
-
Disaster vs DNA and,
DNA vs B-Magic

"Your whole name says I wanna be defeated/ what type of straight dude says I wanna be "conceded" (Conceited) ?

Just listened to it again.
Damn!! Magic had a superior wordplay to what Conceited had all through. And he had tons of metaphors littered especially in his first verse. Nigga has one of best multi-syllabic rhymes I've listened to in that battle.

Punchlines is tie for me.
Conceited won on personals, no doubt.

But Rhymes, Smile and Metaphor, Flow and Wordplay goes to B Magic. That's one sick wordplay he did I'm still straining my ears to get. I'll try to get what he actually meant.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
None. I prefer face-to-face to online.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dark, Conceited won the first brawl, 2nd was a tie and 3rd was won by B-magic.

The "Beyonce and Blu (blue) line", the "Pastor (pass the) Ratchet, the D can (Deacon) be singing, let us pray, we bow your heads when we aiming (Amen)." Goddamnit!! Nah, nah!! Conceited's witty punchline and wordplay in that first verse is unbeatable!! shocked shocked Holy molly. The battle is tough, but consistency in other rounds won it for Magic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
sinizia:

"Your whole name says I wanna be defeated/ what type of straight dude says I wanna be "conceded" (Conceited) ?

"what type of straight nigga says i wanna be conceited".
it's the American accent that made it sound like conceded. .

I'll smack the shït out of this Kevin Hart built-àss nigga ....whoosh grin

did you get this - Metal talking, Con'll run like Terminator 2..
Con as in Conceited/Con'll = John Connor/Terminator cheesy

sinizia:

Just listened to it again.
Damn!! Magic had a superior wordplay to what Conceited had all through. And he had tons of metaphors littered especially in his first verse. Nigga has one of best multi-syllabic rhymes I've listened to in that battle

Con reached a lot.
he played - you steal everything like Aladdin, & it still didn't get you far(Jafar)... this is too horrible from Con..

Listen to Bender. I'm telling ya that dude is Shakespeare & Edgar Poe put together. His multis are better than that of B-magic, but he doesn't flow quite as nice.

sinizia:

Punchlines is tie for me.
Conceited won on personals, no doubt.
But Rhymes, Smile and Metaphor, Flow and Wordplay goes to B Magic. That's one sick wordplay he did I'm still straining my ears to get. I'll try to get what he actually meant.

baba..this is not text battles grin
you just state who you enjoy more...

@bolded, what line is that?
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
sinizia:
Dark, Conceited won the first brawl, 2nd was a tie and 3rd was won by B-magic.

The "Beyonce and Blu (blue) line", the "Pastor (pass the) Ratchet, the D can (Deacon) be singing, let us pray, we bow your heads when we aiming (Amen)." Goddamnit!! Nah, nah!! Conceited's witty punchline and wordplay in that first verse is unbeatable!! shocked shocked Holy molly. The battle is tough, but consistency in other rounds won it for Magic.

go read YouTube comments . 95% of the commenters claimed Magic roasted Reggie like Buddy Love grin

that Beyonce line was gassed up by the crowd. It's not a new line.
I have even played it before on FFR. .

sex on the beach - this bïtch gon' get laid in dirt... now this is a punch grin
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by YorubaParapo: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
I don't post comments but I will do it this time.

1bkaye and milychocs. I want a party if I can get both. But I won't mind either of the two. cheesy
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Laveda(f): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

it's flipping repulsive & unthinkable.... and unnatural too....
*vomits*
grin grin embarassed
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

"what type of straight nigga says i wanna be conceited".
it's the American accent that made it sound like conceded. .

I'll smack the shït out of this Kevin Hart built-àss nigga ....whoosh grin

did you get this - Metal talking, Con'll run like Terminator 2..
Con as in Conceited/Con'll = John Connor/Terminator cheesy

Hahaha. I got the "metal talking, Terminator" line but didn't get the wordplay in "Con'll = Connor". Wow!! This is a sick wordplay!! Magic is baaaad!! grin grin The second verse when he did the "Terminator -Con'll run" and the "New York Undercover" punchlines totally obliterated Con. Like WTF!! Con couldn't keep up. The second verse was filled with meths and punches per second!! Goddamnit!! Nah, you are right. Magic won this cleanly, the only verse Con came hot was his first verse. I'm gonna watch all Magic's brawls first, he's impressed me. cheesy

darkenedrebel:
Con reached a lot. he played - you steal everything like Aladdin, & it still didn't get you far(Jafar)... this is too horrible from Con.

LOL. When he stretched in this part, Magic backed him and mocked him. Even the crowd knew it's an epic failure. grin

darkenedrebel:
Listen to Bender. I'm telling ya that dude is Shakespeare & Edgar Poe put together. His multis are better than that of B-magic, but he doesn't flow quite as nice.

OK, B-magic battles first before I listen to Bender's.

darkenedrebel:
baba..this is not text battles grin
you just state who you enjoy more...

@bolded, what line is that?

Oh, I thought it's judged the same way. grin

The part he said " he thinking he's sick, that's a HYPOCANDRIAC. thinking he's sick? Don't give a fúck about how HYPOCAND REACT". Something like that. It got the crowding wowing but I'm yet to understand the wordplay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

go read YouTube comments . 95% of the commenters claimed Magic roasted Reggie like Buddy Love grin

that Beyonce line was gassed up by the crowd. It's not a new line.
I have even played it before on FFR. .

sex on the beach - this bïtch gon' get laid in dirt... now this is a punch grin

The crowd wouldn't gas it up if it wasn't dope. That's literally the best punch from Con in that first verse. The set-up was on point down to the final punch. Is B-Magic a Blood? Coz it's like Con is a Crip.

Magic also did the "Run back to Cavaliers. . . Lebron James" punch. grin The dude won, I've confirmed it.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by AyamConfidence(m): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
CaroLyner:
lol grin HeHe
its true na...only you is my nairaland crush...abi i never give you enough greenlight ni?
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
IsaacBuchi:
Mznelly - my 1st nairaland crush . . . until she broke my heart.

firestar - my poetic icon ...even though she lied to me

** I guess its not a bad thing to crush on two people, huh **
Seconded.

Two very strange and different folks
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Martinex12(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
naughtynaughty z ma crush
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
sinizia:

The crowd wouldn't gas it up if it wasn't dope. That's literally the best punch from Con in that first verse. The set-up was on point down to the final punch. Is B-Magic a Blood? Coz it's like Con is a Crip

I'm telling you that line is outplayed. I've heard many niggas playing Beyonce/crip/Blue Ivy on URL, in so many different ways.

B-magic is not blood, he is a crip. That's part of why he's always on blue outfit in most of his battles.
conceited is not crip, or a gangster at all. The dude features on Nick Cannon's Wild 'n out. That's battle rap version of Hannah Montana. Gangster my foot grin

sinizia:

Magic also did the "Run back to Cavaliers. . . Lebron James" punch. grin The dude won, I've confirmed it.

Yeah, that line was sick.

R.I.P, I'm killing this shït/Testifying is the only time he lifting the fifth/ cheesy

One of the reasons I like Magic is the way he delivers every punch. he has that nonchalant attitude when dropping em.
you need to see his brawl with Charlie Clips. it was legendary..

meennn this discourse got me re-watching that B-magic vs Con match .. The battle is just too sweet. grin

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Martinex12:
naughtynaughty z ma crush
awwww booboo u knw ure my crush too hon
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
sinizia,

he said - don't give a fück how hyper Con react

Conceited?, you look more like a snitch, what about Confess? ... grin Jesus H!
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Martinex12(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
awwww booboo u knw ure my crush too hon
i wish
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
Martinex12:
i wish
u knw its true
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
Seun Osewa.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Martinex12(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
naughtynaughty:
u knw its true
Justify t ma lov

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Konji Alert ; This Boobs And Backside Is Really A Heavy Stallion (photos) / Sexy And Hot Nigeria Adult Movie Star Maami Igbabo Shares This Boobs Photos... / The Worst Things You Have Done To Your Chasers Or Toasters When They Approach U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.