Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Who's Your Nairaland Crush. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Your Nairaland Crush. (16108 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush....come In... / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Why? It would be easy as fück for Bis. Since he can't freestyle, all he's gotta do is memorize his verse to perfection to avoid choking.
Bis even had better lines than Diz, and he hadn't even battled in a long time, nor was he acclimated to KOTD style yet.
He wouldn't make his verse too complex. He would write it in a battle format .

•About the bars from the Fait Accompli album. He was rapping on a topic. He wasn't battling.
Can you take any of Eminem's verses to go use in URL? The lines in Stan were dôpe, but can you use it to brawl - answer is no, and that's cos It's not a battle verse
When Bis wants to diss, he does it seamlessly e.g his diss track to LL Cool J Second Round K.O

Peep some of his lines against Diz, yet you say Bis cannot clown a nigga at will grin -

Are you an Iranian monkey trainer? A middle-eastern gospel country singer?
Or a hot urine-drinking', camel-kissing sand nigga?

If I catch him levitating', I'm devastating,
I'll shave him & suffocate him, then bring him back to life to interrogate him!

This is normal dissing/rhyming that all battle rappers can do. Can you compare those words up there with the "RELOAD THIS CLIPS. . . IT'D LOOK LIKE IT'S BUFFERING" punchline from B Magic? Or the "the only time he's testifying is when he's lifting the fifth" punchline from Magic? The intelligence in Magic's punches is intimidating!!

That's what you believe, not me. I can see a better future approaching.

Of course the future is bright, same way we keep saying the future of Nigeria is bright and that one day a better Nigeria devoid of corruption will emerge. But you and I both know that day is still far from being realized. grin grin grin

She's almost in all URL battles. She serves as the time-keeper sometimes.
If you're a battle rapper or döpe rapper in America, you'll be getting free püssies like Nunu regularly grin

You sound misogynistic. Give it a try. Some female battles are more thrilling than male brawls.
One particular female emcee pull off her brassiére one time on stage. cheesy

Me, sound misogynistic? A lover of women like me? grin grin grin
If I tell you to mention top 10 best Naija rappers of all time, no female will make your list.
Same is applicable if you should list your top 10 America's best rapper of all time.

Rap as a music genre is dominated by males, few females stand out in it. Same can be seen in battle rap. As a matter of fact the first day you listed battles for me to watch, all were males. That alone connotes that male brawls are more interesting than their opposite gender's. So, it's more like a scale of preference for me; i wanna be done with at least 12 male battle rap brawls before watching that of the ladies. The Canibus vs Diz battle has been on my laptop for a week now and I haven't watched it coz of no chance, how much more those of the ladies. When i'm done withy most males, i'll ask you for the females.

BTW, Kanye killed his verse more than Kendrick in that song. Someone must have hacked into his attention-seeking ;Dbrain.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nayah(f): 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
Batman123 smiley
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
sinizia:

This is normal dissing/rhyming that all battle rappers can do. Can you compare those words up there with the "RELOAD THIS CLIPS. . . IT'D LOOK LIKE IT'S BUFFERING" punchline from B Magic? Or the "the only time he's testifying is when he's lifting the fifth" punchline from Magic? The intelligence in Magic's punches is intimidating!!

You don't know what you are saying. You call that normal rhyming?
The delivery is all that matters the most not the line itself. Watch the battle & see how that bar hyped the crowd. Delivery is the bone of contention.
Besides, there are several ways of punchlining. Magic uses the thug/gun bar style, while Bis utilizes the scientific approach..
Sometimes, it's not all about using metaphors or wordplay, but how intelligently you use vocabulary.
One of the reasons Bender is in my Top 10

sinizia:

Me, sound misogynistic? A lover of women like me? grin grin grin
If I tell you to mention top 10 best Naija rappers of all time, no female will make your list.
Same is applicable if you should list your top 10 America's best rapper of all time.[/b]

That's because majority of them are wickity wack!.
Is it Eva I would rate or Munachi that spreads her legs like a Yoga stud in front covers of mags that I would take serious.
They have no skill abeg. That doesn't make me misogynistic.

Top 10 American rappers currently? Who told you I won't have a female in it grin
What about Snow da product ?

sinizia:

Rap as a music genre is dominated by males, few females stand out in it. Same can be seen in battle rap. As a matter of fact the first day you listed battles for me to watch, all were males. That alone connotes that male brawls are more interesting than their opposite gender's. So, it's more like a scale of preference for me; i wanna be done with at least 12 male battle rap brawls before watching that of the ladies. The Canibus vs Diz battle has been on my laptop for a week now and I haven't watched it coz of no chance, how much more those of the ladies. When i'm done withy most males, i'll ask you for the females.

Alright...

sinizia:

BTW, Kanye killed his verse more than Kendrick in that song. Someone must have hacked into his attention-seeking ;Dbrain.

Definitely. I liked the way he deviated from his usual flow.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

You don't know what you are saying. You call that normal rhyming?
The delivery is all that matters the most not the line itself. Watch the battle & see how that bar hyped the crowd. Delivery is the bone of contention.
Besides, there are several ways of punchlining. Magic uses the thug/gun bar style, while Bis utilizes the scientific approach..
Sometimes, it's not all about using metaphors or wordplay, but how intelligently you use vocabulary.
One of the reasons Bender is in my Top 10

Maybe the thug/gun bars style which is generally used by battle rappers appeals more to me. grin grin grin

That's because majority of them are wickity wack!.
Is it Eva I would rate or Munachi that spreads her legs like a Yoga stud in front covers of mags that I would take serious.
They have no skill abeg. That doesn't make me misogynistic.

LMAO @ embolden. grin grin grin Munachii impressed me when she first came into the scene, but since then, it's been a downward trajectory for her. She lacks determination that's the bane of her rap career.

Top 10 American rappers currently? Who told you I won't have a female in it grin
What about Snow da product ?

I typed Top 10 American rappers of all time not currently. grin

I'm downloading Agents Of S.H.E.I.L.D right now, it better be worth the hype you gave it o.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
sinizia:

Maybe the thug/gun bars style which is generally used by battle rappers appeals more to me. grin grin grin

Who told you gun bars are generally used by battle rappers? It's only prevalent in Smack/URL. It gets cliché after a while.

sinizia:

I typed Top 10 American rappers of all time not currently. grin

None stood out, ergo, none can be on my list.
Lil Kim is vastly overrated IMO

sinizia:

I'm downloading Agents Of S.H.E.I.L.D right now, it better be worth the hype you gave it o.

Don't download it jare. It's not as hype as before. Download Black Jesus instead .
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Who told you gun bars are generally used by battle rappers? It's only prevalent in Smack/URL. It gets cliché after a while.

I love Smack/Url the most. Others are just playing catch-up to it including KOTD.

darkenedrebel:
None stood out, ergo, none can be on my list.
Lil Kim is vastly overrated IMO

Lil Kim ke? Eve in her prime rapped more than her. Mc Lyte comes as my favorite female rapper ahead any female rapper out there.

darkenedrebel:
Don't download it jare. It's not as hype as before. Download Black Jesus instead .

Dark, you'll pay me my MB!! I've just downloaded the last episode 22 and you are giving me this gloomy news? cry
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
sinizia:

I love Smack/Url the most. Others are just playing catch-up to it including KOTD.

Cool, me too. But KOTD is making more money than smack & they get more views.

sinizia:

Lil Kim ke? Eve in her prime rapped more than her. Mc Lyte comes as my favorite female rapper ahead any female rapper out there.

Eva? Jamaican weed in effect.
Eva that cannot even outrap FirstEva grin

sinizia:

Dark, you'll pay me my MB!! I've just downloaded the last episode 22 and you are giving me this gloomy news? cry

Since you've downloaded it., just watch it.
It's still interesting.. I just dey wine you cheesy
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Why? How come KOTD makes more money than URL which is more interesting?

darkenedrebel:
Eva that cannot even outrap FirstE.va grin

Eva ke? Re-read my post again. I said "EVE". Who be Eva? That rapper wanna-be? LOL
I never begin take Oshogbo weed nau. grin
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Eva that cannot even outrap FirstEva grin

Since you've downloaded it., just watch it.
It's still interesting.. I just dey wine you cheesy
embarassed
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2016
sinizia:

Why? How come KOTD makes more money than URL which is more interesting?

Eva ke? Re-read my post again. I said "EVE". Who be Eva? That rapper wanna-be? LOL
I never begin take Oshogbo weed nau. grin

KOTD is more organised & they have bigger battles most times.

Cassidy vs Dizaster
Canibus vs Diz
Charlie Clips vs Daylyt
Diz vs DNA
Arsonal vs Shotty horroh
Illmaculate vs Pat Stay
Diz vs Math Hoffa
Charron vs Jon Jon
B-Magic vs Bigg K
DNA vs Rone
DNA vs Charron
Charlie Clips vs Conceited
Bender vs Arcane
Illmaculate vs C.Clips

All of the aforementioned were hosted by KOTD.
URL is more Americanized, whilst KOTD is worldwide. South African rappers even battle on KOTD..

If it's Eve you are talking about, then there's no way she can outrap Lil Kim. Missy Elliot is who you should be mentioning, not a bubble-gum rapper like Eve.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
firstEVA:
embarassed

When is your battle with Làveda happening?

Do you want me to ghostwrite for you? How do you intend on paying if I do so? Cash or a jaw-dropping blôwjob? cheesy
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
darkenedrebel:

When is your battle with Làveda happening?

Do you want me to ghostwrite for you? How do you intend on paying if I do so? Cash or a jaw-dropping blôwjob? cheesy
ghost writing? Maybe I will need it, I need to put her in her place forever. Mouth Gig, dicck swallowing one.

Script me 6 bars
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
firstEVA:
ghost writing? Maybe I will need it, I need to put her in her place forever. Mouth Gig, dicck swallowing one.

Script me 6 bars

When am I gonna receive my payment? grin

Are you serious? oya send me a dm cool
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
darkenedrebel:

When am I gonna collect my payment? grin

Are you serious? oya send me a dm cool
I know of pm, which is dm?
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
firstEVA:
I know of pm, which is dm?
It's the same thing. dm = direct message
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
darkenedrebel:

It's the same thing.
dm = direct message

Lemme see your work first
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
firstEVA:

Lemme see your work first
I already have it ready. how will you see it?
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I already have it ready. how will you see it?

Why u dey find trouble na?
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
firstEVA:
Why u dey find trouble na?
I'm just interested in the payment grin
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I'm just interested in the payment grin
k
We'll work something out via infrared.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by toms55(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Estharfabiansmiley
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
toms55:
Estharfabiansmiley
embarassedembarassed
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by toms55(m): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
embarassedembarassed
stumbled upon your diary, and I'm loving it
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
toms55:
stumbled upon your diary, and I'm loving it
Awwwwwwee....embarassed

Thanks! I'm glad You loved it..kiss

Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Keketu(m): 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
im a gay and virgin
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
darkenedrebel:

KOTD is more organised & they have bigger battles most times.

Cassidy vs Dizaster
Canibus vs Diz
Charlie Clips vs Daylyt
Diz vs DNA
Arsonal vs Shotty horroh
Illmaculate vs Pat Stay
Diz vs Math Hoffa
Charron vs Jon Jon
B-Magic vs Bigg K
DNA vs Rone
DNA vs Charron
Charlie Clips vs Conceited
Bender vs Arcane
Illmaculate vs C.Clips

All of the aforementioned were hosted by KOTD.
URL is more Americanized, whilst KOTD is worldwide. South African rappers even battle on KOTD..

If it's Eve you are talking about, then there's no way she can outrap Lil Kim. Missy Elliot is who you should be mentioning, not a bubble-gum rapper like Eve.

Ok, I get it now.

Eve will not outrap Kim I agree, but Eve ain't no bubble-gum rapper, that title is for wackos like Nicki Minaj. How can you call Eve a bubble-gum rapper? Eve in his first 3 albums was a force to be reckoned with churning out hits after hit with a Grammy award to her CV. Are we talkin' about the Eve that gave us:

1. Hey Yo
2. Who’s That Girl?
3. Let Me Blow Ya Mind
4. Set It On Fire
5. Love is Blind
6. Gangsta Lovin’
7. Satisfaction
8. Gotta Man
9. Eve
10. Give It to You
11. Let’s Talk About
12. What Y’all Want
13. No, No, No
14. Life is So Hard
15. Got What You Need

Let Me Blow Ya Mind alone is evergreen.

Female rappers I'll rate above Lil Kim are: Lauryn Hill (she set a standard yet to be achieved by these bubble gum female rappers), Mc Lyte and Missy Elliot.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
sinizia:

Ok, I get it now.

Eve will not outrap Kim I agree, but Eve ain't no bubble-gum rapper, that title is for wackos like Nicki Minaj. How can you call Eve a bubble-gum rapper? Eve in his first 3 albums was a force to be reckoned with churning out hits after hit with a Grammy award to her CV. Are we talkin' about the Eve that gave us:

1. Hey Yo
2. Who’s That Girl?
3. Let Me Blow Ya Mind
4. Set It On Fire
5. Love is Blind
6. Gangsta Lovin’
7. Satisfaction
8. Gotta Man
9. Eve
10. Give It to You
11. Let’s Talk About
12. What Y’all Want
13. No, No, No
14. Life is So Hard
15. Got What You Need

Let Me Blow Ya Mind alone is evergreen.

Female rappers I'll rate above Lil Kim are: Lauryn Hill (she set a standard yet to be achieved by these bubble gum female rappers), Mc Lyte and Missy Elliot.

We are talking about skill-set, not Grammies.
Nicki Minaj raps better than Eve when she's serious, & not clowning with that wàck barbie voice.
She almost out-rapped Eminem in ''Roman's Revenge" ..
Don't compare her with Eve abeg.

Have you seen DNA vs Raw Steen?
I watched it yesterday, & I tell ya - It's fire!!.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
darkenedrebel:

We are talking about skill-set, not Grammies.
Nicki Minaj raps better than Eve when she's serious, & not clowning with that wàck barbie voice.
She almost out-rapped Eminem in ''Roman's Revenge" ..
Don't compare her with Eve abeg.

Have you seen DNA vs Raw Steen?
I watched it yesterday, & I tell ya - It's fire!!.

I'm downloading it already, since you said the battle is hot. It's huge though, 209.50MB. Damn!! This fight better be worth it after your positive review of it.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
sinizia:

I'm downloading it already, since you said the battle is hot. It's huge though, 209.50MB. Damn!! This fight better be worth it after your positive review of it.

Trust me, it is . Raw Steen wins it for me - 2-1.
DNA's 2nd round freestyle was cataclysmic.
Steen even dissed NuNu Nellz. He called her a bïtch. She looked so flustered & embarrassed when he said that grin
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by sinizia: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Trust me, it is . Raw Steen wins it for me - 2-1.
DNA's 2nd round freestyle was cataclysmic.
Steen even dissed NuNu Nellz. He called her a bïtch. She looked so flustered & embarrassed when he said that grin

The battle was cray. For me, DNA won it 2-1. Rawsteen won round 3 clearly coz of his witty personals that had the crowd laughing nonstop. Nothing DNA brought in round 3 was more wowing than Raw's. DNA's freestyling in round 2 decimated what Raw brought in that round 2. He's a natural. So it remains round 1. I'll give DNA round 1 coz he had more Don Dermaco moments and for enjoyability. Raw was raving and ranting in round 1 and that kinda put me off. For fúck's sake, this ain't no physical battle, he needs to calm the fúck down and let his bars do the talking like Conceited said. He's less aggressive in subsequent rounds and he was able to pass his bars across more intelligently. I'll read Youtube comments later to fully understand what he said in that round 1, but for now, DNA won it 2-1.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
sinizia:

The battle was cray. For me, DNA won it 2-1. Rawsteen won round 3 clearly coz of his witty personals that had the crowd laughing nonstop. Nothing DNA brought in round 3 was more wowing than Raw's. DNA's freestyling in round 2 decimated what Raw brought in that round 2. He's a natural. So it remains round 1. I'll give DNA round 1 coz he had more Don Dermaco moments and for enjoyability. Raw was raving and ranting in round 1 and that kinda put me off. For fúck's sake, this ain't no physical battle he needs to calm the fúck down and let his bars do the talking like Conceited said. He's less aggressive in subsequent rounds and he was able to pass his bars across more intelligently. I'll read Youtube comments later to fully understand what he said in that round 1, but for now, DNA won it 2-1.

More Don De Marco moments? That don't count nigga.
Raw was ranting in round 1? Hahaha..That must be a joke because his first round was actually his magnum opus. You didn't get what he was rapping because of his accent & whatnot don't mean it's wàck.

@bolded__It's a physical battle - DNA lacks Raw's aggression & energy. He got vastly outperformed.

I mighta overhyped DNA's freestyle though. It was not that hot, save for that "African/tooth on neck" metaphor.
Yeah he's a natural & better freestyler than Brizzy raw, but, it is not a freestyle battle. The fact that DNA didn't come prepared already deducts marks from him.
Read the YouTube comments. Majority felt Steen more.
Re: Who's Your Nairaland Crush. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sinizia, check this out

Danja Zone vs B-Magic

Magic took an L here though IMO.

I'd bring the fade to black like Wesley Snipes' barber cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBsH-9OsXEo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shameless Single Mother Dances Unclad To Seduce Instagram Guys / •Happy Birthday Naijaboiy • / When She Says I Dont Know What To Say

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73