Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,938 members, 7,845,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Am Scared To Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Scared To Fall In Love (1827 Views)

Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Scared To Fall In Love by bilms(m): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2009
am scared to fall in love, am scared to but i dont no y, i have never fallen in love b4 because i dont beleive it, but still i see people saying they are in love and i and i think its cool during the time ,

y are my scared, or am i not scared?, may be because i dont believe it exist thats y am not getting close to it,
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2009
Yeap. . .Sometimes the thought of being in love. . .can be quite scary. . .especially the fear of  falling in love with the wrong person. and another problem is  we are all guilty of confusing love with lust/infatuation or attraction. . .

But the beautiful thing about it is when you finally fall and its with the right person.  kiss

Trust me when the real thing comes along. . .you don't need anyone to tell you. . .that you've finally found it! so take your time and open your heart to the possibility.  smiley
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by Gentlelady(f): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Just passing by and minding my biz!
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by beingme(f): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2009
dear love is an adventure so try it out. it might out out fine for u but bcare with urself
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by teissys(f): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2009
@ OP
It has not happened to you yet, when it happens you'll be singing a different song wink
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by Phemour: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2009
:p
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by bluespice(f): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2009
OP we r quite similar except for one lil detail
im not scared wink

u need to find out if ur scared or not
if u are get help from those willing to help

if not,
suck it up n have fun
ur quite normal wink
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by biola44: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2009
diff srokes 4 diff folks, but no harm in trying!
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by topup: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2009
Lol, being a member of Nairaland forums, it's completely understandable how you can be afraid of love.

But with everything that's worth it, there's a huge risk factor involved too - the rewards can be endless, and the same can be said for the torture and punishment.

Just try and clear your head of all the stories and stereotypes, being yourself is the best way to start and the easiest way to finish.

All the best smiley
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by smegol: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2009
why are few people scared of falling in love,in this present world most people dont believe in the aspect of love any look at any guy out there no one like to hand on to one person and say am ok.yo can find it all what you see is guys friending 1to 5 girlfriend and that is a little bit frieghting to girls that love
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by beingme(f): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2009
smegol:

why are few people scared of falling in love,in this present world most people dont believe in the aspect of love any look at any guy out there no one like to hand on to one person and say am ok.yo can find it all what you see is guys friending 1to 5 girlfriend and that is a little bit frieghting to girls that love

ur kind of heart is not the same wit hers ok.
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by smegol: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2009
this is a thing any body can say let me do for personel interest
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by creamzy: 6:52am On Jun 19, 2009
i understand wht u think abt it, but its kinda cool. just like t-babe said, u'll know wen the rite 1 comes along.
as 4 me o! i dont think i have x 4 dat now or maybe i have not seen wht will tickle me abt a gurl yet.
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by smegol: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2009
hey man that not a big deal can you hold your self for a period,if so glory be to God to to me man body no be wood o
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2009
Love is good but i don't think it exist.I think it's a concept
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by smegol: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2009
why are the girls not contributing to this issue,or discussion cos men are not the only one involve in this issue i need reply from them too
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by bilms(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2009
pc guru,

u really understand what my concerns are.

am not scared abt it,but dont really think it exists.

and this is making me less concern about it
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by beingme(f): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2009
poster be careful, follow ur heart and know whn it beat and where its beating to
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by alaura: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2009
you r scared becos u have not found the right person,when u do u would know that perfect love cast out all fears
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by smegol: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2009
i think the ladies here are the ones that get farely face in their faces when it comes to love,cos they dont want to loose their guy or be snach from other ladies.if i really want to have a girl she must be perfect in every things in and out guys you know what i mean now?that thing wey de frick guys up, make man high
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by beingme(f): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2009
smegol:

i think the ladies here are the ones that get farely face in their faces when it comes to love,cos they dont want to loose their guy or be snach from other ladies.if i really want to have a girl she must be perfect in every things in and out guys you know what i mean now?that thing wey de frick guys up, make man high

U THINK U RE PERFECT RIGHT?
WAT MAKES U THINK SO?
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by smegol: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2009
what make me think so because am not new in this aspect of life,is a thing i know
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by wealthykidz(m): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2009
Love is a wonderful filling, so beautiful,at same time it is risky, but it is a risk that is worth taking. my candid advice for you is that you should not mistake[b] infatuation[/b] for love, because infatuation fades with time, it is false love. True love always stand the test of time.
may my life breath find refuge in ur heart , destroyed in your love may my life depart
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by smegol: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2009
yes man you are absolutely correct i give you credit for that,i hard to find a true love.oh what a post
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by TheSeeker(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2009
If you are scared to fall in love, please don't be scared to watch it happen to others. It's pretty interesting that after you've watched for a while you will upgrade from being scared to being adventurous in that you will give it a shot in the end. Stay tuned to other people's love life and it shall be well with you.
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by smegol: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2009
am absolutely concern why are the females never want to contribute,come out from your hiden and late make this forum more interesting lol
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by beingme(f): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2009
smegol u re not perfect to tell u the truth. u re saying it to make u feel ok.

u will still find who is better than u in tht aspect and still see his/her imperfection
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by smegol: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2009
am not saying am perfect,but i talk with experiance,please don't misjudge me on that,if you think i know too much just tell,guy what do think.
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by bilms(m): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2009
tanx anyway
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by julianH(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2009
Dear,

Do you know that you can fly and crash?
Do you know that you can board and okada and involve in an accident?
Do you know that you can sit for an exam and fail?
Do you know that you can go into biz and fail?
Do you know that living is risking dying?

But what do we do then? Stop doing those things?

THE QUESTIONS ARE YOURS TO ANSWERS
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by ifyalways(f): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2009
@Poster,love and life was never meant for the faint-hearted.
Love is as real as life,sweet but laced with challenges,u want to win. . .stay focused,true and DONT be afraid to fail/get hurt.when u fail/get hurt,learn something,dust ur ass and forge ahead.am sooo in love and life cant be any better. kiss
OP,i wish u get to meet and feel love and be loved back someday. smiley
Re: Am Scared To Fall In Love by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2009
@poster
the problem is not really to fall in love but to fall in love and not being able to handle it. to love someone that loves you back is beautiful and the greatest feeling BUT if you cant handle it then you might get burned and hurt.

rule number one: if you are madly in love with someone that doesnt love you back, then walk away.
rule number two: if that love makes you act/do something against your principle then walk away.
rule number three: if for any reason you are uncomfortable with what you are doing then walk away.
rule number four: its possible to fall in love with someone that is "out of your league", then walk away.
rule number five: walking away from love is not as easy as it seems but NO men should ever stick to any of the stuff i warned you about in rule ONE to FOUR

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Guilty Both Ways / Sos I Am Going Out Of My Mind / Short People Only Look Attractive When They Are Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.