Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls (14595 Views)

Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform / Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by oludashmi(f): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2009
rich_john:

@skyone
sorry O, tomentor in chief who is scared of your DADDY G.O or you think is everyone that adores him the way you do? God cant be manipulated sorry about that, so you mean people who adore Daddy G.O wont go through problems I pity you sad

Go thru skyone's posts so far, you will understand his points, he didn't say the boldened statement.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by SamMilla1(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2009
I see some of you are taking this personally,  Good anyway, i dont care,

I hardly get involved with things like this simply because some people think with their noses and keyboards.

@tbk417

I refuse to see the reason why you left the subject at hand and turned to analyse things i said against a small girl
who first of all called me a broken record and noisy p*ussy (imagine a lil rotten girl like her, calling adults rotten pussies )(isnt that enough reason to get her banned from this forum, because i am sure she cannot call seun osewa rotten P*usy and get away with it.) because i said that pastor ADEBOYE doesnt deserve to be a legend

Ref.
Tudor, Sam Milla, Kobo junkie,  redsun , Jakumo  and the rest of the haters

I'm sorry to sound sarcastic or rude !

But don't you guys think you are just sound like broken records or to sound meaner  (noisy pussies ) raising dust becose Pastor Adeboye was voted the living legend.

I think you guys should all grow up ! Gosh i can imagine how old men like you should start killing your selves over such.

When i grow up i hope i dont become as DUMB as you lousy empty barrels.

At 16,i certainly know better than to be killing myself when i got home work to do. LOL !  

THEN the same so called small girl went ahead and called me a jobless man here

@ Sam Milla

Its pathetic that old men like you have the time and jobless enough to rant and rant like this.

Anyway why too bad your votes dont count since the polls results are out .

Old man face the reality and lets leave age out of it

Now this is a small girl i train over 10 people of her age in school coming here to call me a jobless man because we are on a public forum. I guess i am supposed to be hugging her because she is 16 years.

I know people in this forum who are 30 years, 35 and above, i never call them old people because i wish to get to their ages and pass their ages as well, rather i learn from them.
Thats what a 16 year old girl should be doing and not bad mouthing someone who could be far bigger than her parents, just because she has a laptop.

I will so much like it if you stick to the topic at hand and stop discussing sam milla here. Got that tbk?

Now you are siding with Kobojunkie who has been saying the same thing with me :
That pastor adebayo is no legend.\
Arent you being a hypocrite ? are you running out of support?

I wont stop until people like you learn to stop worshipping men and worship God.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by MrCrackles(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2009
skyone:

When some of you on this debate are going through a serious torment in life please refer to several thread you have posted regarding this debate.
The funny thing about the devil is, the more you support him hence the more torment you acquire; so guys you are all free to carry on with your critics, your days of torment is at hand. sad

You must be a stark raving lunatic!
WTF is your post about? Torment in life?  shocked shocked shocked grin
You are screwed sideways i swear down! grin
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by papagiddy(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2009
well, i knew he will win. Now all the emeies of God'servant are not happy.
 May God bless pastor Adeboye, he is a light and he will contnue to shine in Jesus name. You ve been a father You will never fall in Jesus name.
    Daddy you ve alway told us that "wherever you stop is where we will begin" now i can see it!! May your  all children succeed more than you, in JESUS NAME   AMEN!!!
  may u get to the very height that God  is taking you to in Jesus name. may all  your emeies, the emeies of the of the gospel of Jesus christ, the emeies of the church never amount to anything  good in JESUS NAME  AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!

[  PLEASE SAY AMEN NOW!!!!!)
oya, make replies de roll!!
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by skyone(m): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2009
rich_john:

@skyone
sorry O, tomentor in chief who is scared of your DADDY G.O or you think is everyone that adores him the way you do? God cant be manipulated sorry about that, so you mean people who adore Daddy G.O wont go through problems I pity you sad

MATT.12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

MATT. 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

And think about this as well'

James 3:13 Who [is] a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him show out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

James 3:14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

BE WISE.

tkb417:

ol boi wait
This is not about any religion. The reason why some people curse the man is because of some of the way we carry ourselves we christians
This thread is simply about a poll and not who will be tormented or not.
We all cant be christians and the more we can accommodate some, the better for us all

Lets stick to the poll. Does he merit it or not, i guess thats why we are here
so keep it civil bro smiley

Be wise and follow suit as well.  sad
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by MrCrackles(m): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2009
papa giddy:

May God bless pastor Adeboye, he is a light and he will contnue to shine in Jesus name. You ve been a father You will never fall in Jesus name.
Daddy you ve alway told us that "wherever you stop is where we will begin" now i can see it!! May your all children succeed more than you, in JESUS NAME AMEN!!!
may u get to the very height that God is taking you to in Jesus name. may all your emeies, the emeies of the of the gospel of Jesus christ, the emeies of the church never amount to anything good in JESUS NAME AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!

[ PLEASE SAY AMEN NOW!!!!!)
oya, make replies de roll!!

Amen, you self-servicer! cool
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by didoflex(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2009
Its expected, we live in a poor, overly religious society so most people take solace in religion/religious leaders,
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by papagiddy(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2009
Daddy you ve alway told us that "wherever you stop is where we will begin" now i can see it!! May your all children succeed more than you, in JESUS NAME AMEN!!!
may u get to the very height that God is taking you to in Jesus name. may all your emeies, the emeies of the of the gospel of Jesus christ, the emeies of the church never amount to anything good in JESUS NAME AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!

[ PLEASE SAY AMEN NOW!!!!!)
oya, make replies de roll !!!aaaaaaaaaa
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by SamMilla1(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2009
didoflex:

Its expected, we live in a poor, overly religious society so most people take solace in religion/religious leaders,

Yea, you are right and thats what we have been trying to let them understand here.
Imagine them calling him daddy this and daddy that while they go home and disrespect their own fathers,

I am sure they wont live a brainwashed lives forever,
Some will see the real truth someday and pursue their destinies instead of worshiping a fellow Ijebu Man*.

*Some will pick it from there, watch out  grin
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by tkb417(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2009
@tbk417

I refuse to see the reason why you left the subject at hand and turned to analyse things i said against a small girl
who first of all called me a broken record and noisy p*ussy (imagine a lil rotten girl like her, calling adults rotten pussies )(isnt that enough reason to get her banned from this forum, because i am sure she cannot call seun osewa rotten P*usy and get away with it.) because i said that pastor ADEBOYE doesnt deserve to be a legend
Sam Milla
i only have probs with your tone and not ur arguements against the man in question.

btw, lets forget it

Be wise and follow suit as well
ok sir grin

[b]You must be a stark raving lunatic![/b]WTF is your post about? Torment in life?      
You are screwed sideways i swear down!
grin grin grin grin
hehehehe
leave the boi o

@Topic
now im laffing like a madman reading posts
NL is just too good to be true

more pls grin grin
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by skyone(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

WTF is your post about? Torment in life? shocked shocked shocked grin

I think you should be refered to a mental home for check ups, you dont sounds like someone is up there
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by tkb417(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2009
Yea, you are right and thats what we have been trying to let them understand here.
Imagine them calling im daddy this and daddy that while they go home and disrespect tehir own fathers,

I am sure they wont live a brainwashed lives forever,
Some will see the real truthe someday and pursue their destinies instead of worshiping a fellow Ijebu Man*.

*Some will pick it from there, watch out
na u sabi

I think you should be refered to a mental home for check ups, you dont sounds like someone is up there

coming from a Pastor grin grin

abeggi make we relax na
haba, dem dey share money for this thing?
easy o
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by skyone(m): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

WTF is your post about? Torment in life? shocked shocked shocked grin

I think you should be refered to a mental home for check ups, you dont sounds like someone who is up there
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by MrCrackles(m): 11:07am On Jun 19, 2009
tkb417:

coming from a Pastor grin grin

Oh i see! shocked
The dude is a pastor, no wonder! grin
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by richjohn1(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2009
@skyone
you just quoted scriptures and yet you are abusing keep those scriptures to your self I refuse to be in your shoes
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by debosky(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2009
People being called noisy pussies because of a poll?  grin grin grin

If y'all don't like the fact that Adeboye won the poll, conduct your own. I can never get my head round why we must fight over everything. In fact I am going to be the number 1 legend in my own next poll!!  grin grin

TKB I hereby appoint you as the polling agent.  tongue
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by switch47(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2009
ON THE Ibadan lagos express way thing and accident.

Thoose saying pastor adeboye is responsioble for accidents on that Road should show statistical data that shows that more accidents/deaths occur during the programs than other times of the year.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by omooloye1(f): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

WTF is your post about? Torment in life?  shocked shocked shocked grin

[/quote

Mr Crackles, o tun ti debi? 'you are here again', you no dey tire?
HABA!

Honestly, I can't believe some people are ready to let hell loose
because of this living legend thing.I ask you, where were you all
when STV was advertising it day and night.You probably thought
it was a waste of money to cast your vote for your favourite nominee.
You couldn't spare 50 naira for text message, so please, save your
breath.The man with the highest vote won.You don't have to fret.

Love him or hate him, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye is a good man.
He might not cut accross everybody, but he's not less of a legend to
people who believe he is.Before you criticise him, find out who a legend
is,he doesn't have to be a politician, an activist or a humanitarian,ok?
He can be a religious leader.If the award is the true representation of
people's votes, then, stop moaning over spilt milk.If it is not, then, it is
onother rigging, too many!
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by tkb417(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2009
People being called noisy pussies because of a poll?    

If y'all don't like the fact that Adeboye won the poll, conduct your own. I can never get my head round why we must fight over everything. In fact I am going to be the number 1 legend in my own next poll!!  

TKB I hereby appoint you as the polling agent
hehehehe

Polling agent ke?
you want dem to castrate me alive

of course, ure a living legend on NL grin grin

we too dey fight for this country on top nothing
chineke, wahala too much for this land cheesy
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by ilosiwaju: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2009
Nigeria sha! SMS poll, schmuck!
What if Vanguard boss is an RCCG member?
What if the GSM network bosses are RCCG members(that's very likely@least enough executive cars dey enter RCCG camp)?
Try take that survey in the northern part of the country, abacha and ibb will rake in more votes,
This religious MUMUlysis is getting out of hand ooo!
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by SamMilla1(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2009
hehehe,

lets conduct a poll between Osama bin laden and Adeboye here,

You will be surprise at the outcome, grin
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by switch47(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2009
OH YES, YOU dont believe he deserves the award, bt he has won it anyway, no matter how you talk/post from now till eternity you cant take it from him those who love and respect pastor adeboye has voted for him according to the truth as they see it and you dont have a right to insult their intelligence for that, as you are no more entitled to your opinion then they of their own opinion. e dey your body, e dey their body. EVERYBODY HAS A RIGHT TO CHOOSE THE TRUTH ACCORDING TO THEIR CONVICTION. if i say adeboye is a legend THAT IS MY OPINION AND NO HUMAN HAS A RIGHT TO ATTACK ME FOR WHAT I TRULY BELIEVE EXCEPT IT INFRINGES ON HIS OWN RIGHTS. i personaly have millions of reservation on what catholics do that i dont like but do i have to come to nairaland and rant like a mugu/maga who has just been hit by a yahoo boy?? Grow up man!! GROW UP people  Pastor Adeboye was voted a legend by some people, pity majority of you were not there to vote against ,so the majority of those that was interested in voting voted him as a legend , so it wasnt like it was Ya radua's government that pronounced him a legend, so why the Bitterness? cant you post without showing your evil part at the same time politely saying you dont agree.  anyway NUFF SAID!!
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by Tudor6(f): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2009
Adeboye is a con man rather than a legend. Pure fact.

Daddy G.O ko, father christmas ni. . . .
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by nacom(f): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2009
Sam Milla:

I see some of you are taking this personally,  Good anyway, i dont care,

I hardly get involved with things like this simply because some people think with their noses and keyboards.

@tbk417

Ref.

THEN the same so called small girl went ahead and called me a jobless man here

Now this is a small girl i train over 10 people of her age in school coming here to call me a jobless man because we are on a public forum. I guess i am supposed to be hugging her because she is 16 years.

I know people in this forum who are 30 years, 35 and above, i never call them old people because i wish to get to their ages and pass their ages as well, rather i learn from them.
Thats what a 16 year old girl should be doing and not bad mouthing someone who could be far bigger than her parents, just because she has a laptop.

I will so much like it if you stick to the topic at hand and stop discussing sam milla here. Got that tbk?

Now you are siding with Kobojunkie who has been saying the same thing with me :
That pastor adebayo is no legend.\
Arent you being a hypocrite ? are you running out of support?

I wont stop until people like you learn to stop worshipping men and worship God.

[b]@ Sam Milla

Now it seems this thread will keep on getting much more interesting simply becos Uncle Sam Milla picked has decided on picking on the wrong teenager to mess with so i'll play accept your offer to shove aside playing my video games or my home work.

By the way Uncle Sam, you claim to be old enough to be my father right or is it my grand father ? ( What is it with you , )
Now i insist and still insist that you sound like an OLD BROKEN RECORD !!! So that really hurts right ? too Bad i'm not your daughter, Becos i cant imagine being fathered by an inresponsible old cow like you.

Sam Milla:

Now this is a small girl i train over 10 people of her age in school

So it seems you are a teacher right ! I can imagine the pathetic School that you teach in,over there in Nigeria. I guess thats how you regularly start unreasonable arguements with your students over simple things like outcome of poll results. Too Bad, grow up Sir and behave so that you can get the respect due to you .

Sam Milla:

Yes i certainly agree with your last statment. YOU WILL NOT STOP SOUNDING LIKE A BROKEN OLD RECORD UNTIL PEOPLE START TO WORSHIP GOD !
LOL !/##)!@)!^&
[/b]
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by switch47(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2009
Dear Beloved,

It is with great joy that I welcome you to this information gateway of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. Established in 1952, we are a growing Church with many branches all over the world. There are resources here designed to enrich your spiritual life, such as great devotional messages, The Open Heavens and many other resources.

As we moved into the Year, 2009, our great Father will watch over you, support you and enrich your life with Joy Unspeakable . Your time of promotion has come. The Lord from whom promotion comes will give you wisdom to work with your Divine Partner that will result into Joy Unspeakable for you and your family.

The Lord is set to perform that which He has promised you in this year and your time of rejoicing has come. Your presence here is not an accident for "all things work together for the good of them who love God, and them who are called according to His purpose" (Rom 8:28). The One who has brought you is able and faithful to do as He has said.

Just focus on Him as the Holy Spirit takes you through every minute of the year, JOY TO THE WISE.

You are welcome in the precious name of Jesus, AMEN.

PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
General Overseer

@Na.com

please take it easy on sam milla----------------------------------------------------

Sam milla(BASED IN HOLLAND) is someone i respect but i must admit i was disappointed in his outburst on this , a SITE Admin is to be diplomatic in pointing out things or expressing his opinion (though entitled to it) it is not what said but how said. and this takes a lot of maturity. everybody has a right to an opinion/belief/creed whatever as long as it does not infringe on anothers right. you have no right to attack pastor Adeboye because people voted him as a legend. those that voted him have their reasons and that they are entitled to. if you think otherwise. OK!! but that wont reverse the vote!!

Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by Jakumo(m): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2009
Dang that is one UGLY  mu'fuguh.      I chit you not.

That facial expression says it all  :  "Here I sit all broken hearted, tried to chit but only farted."

What's up with them jowls, man ?   You got some kleenex stuffed up in your cheeks to simulate that bulldog-face godfather look ?

Don't even bother trying, you lightweight,  because nobody can ever play The Godfather like Brando.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by favcom(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2009
switch47:

Dear Beloved,

It is with great joy that I welcome you to this information gateway of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. Established in 1952, we are a growing Church with many branches all over the world. There are resources here designed to enrich your spiritual life, such as great devotional messages, The Open Heavens and many other resources.

As we moved into the Year, 2009, our great Father will watch over you, support you and enrich your life with Joy Unspeakable . Your time of promotion has come. The Lord from whom promotion comes will give you wisdom to work with your Divine Partner that will result into Joy Unspeakable for you and your family.

The Lord is set to perform that which He has promised you in this year and your time of rejoicing has come. Your presence here is not an accident for "all things work together for the good of them who love God, and them who are called according to His purpose" (Rom 8:28). The One who has brought you is able and faithful to do as He has said.

Just focus on Him as the Holy Spirit takes you through every minute of the year, JOY TO THE WISE.

You are welcome in the precious name of Jesus, AMEN.

PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
General Overseer

I don't think this is necessary
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by Bariga1(f): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2009
Hello Chinesedoll,

Thanks for those words of wisdom,

we are living in denial of the fact and then we start chasing shadow.

People who lay down their lives for the country never get awards – how do you expect the “rear policemen” that risks his life daily to tackle crime (I know there are not many police men that do it, but they are a few). Adebayo talks bull… and cajoles his follows. What he does in the western world is called psychotherapy no more no less “giving Nigerians hope and asking them to wait for rewards in heaven as if he has visited heaven.

Man of God they call Adebayor, but how have they arrived at this conclusion?

We need to wake-up to the fact that a pastor’s place is in the church and he is not any different from me and you. Everyone knows how rich this man is? And what has he and his God done for Nigeria?

The devil-worshipers in London have done more than Adebayo and his congregation for the development of their country and in assisting Africans, that is what I know as person of god regardless of the label. They fight injustice and speak out against things they do not like within the society.

One word of advice for pastors in Nigeria: start speaking out against corruption and injustice and ask your congregation to fight it in what ever form they can. Not to just collect offering and live large!!!! Stop placing emphasis on heaven when you have not solved the problem at hand.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by favcom(m): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2009
Somebody just posted a Adeboye's picture - which is not necessary, really
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by MrCrackles(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2009
Bariga1:

Hello Chinesedoll,
People who lay down their lives for the country never get awards – how do you expect the “rear policemen” that risks his life daily to tackle crime (I know there are not many police men that do it, but they are a few). Adebayo talks bull… and cajoles his follows. What he does in the western world is called psychotherapy no more no less “giving Nigerians hope and asking them to wait for rewards in heaven as if he has visited heaven.
We need to wake-up to the fact that a pastor’s place is in the church and he is not any different from me and you. Everyone knows how rich this man is? And what has he and his God done for Nigeria?
The devil-worshipers in London have done more than Adebayo and his congregation for the development of their country and in assisting Africans, that is what I know as person of god regardless of the label. They fight injustice and speak out against things they do not like within the society.
One word of advice for pastors in Nigeria: start speaking out against corruption and injustice and ask your congregation to fight it in what ever form they can. Not to just collect offering and live large!!!! Stop placing emphasis on heaven when you have not solved the problem at hand.

Hehehehe! grin cheesy
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by papagiddy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2009
God bless pastor Adeboye amen!!!
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by Bariga1(f): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2009
Hello Chinesedoll,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigeria Recovers More Billions Of Abacha’s Loot / President Buhari To Reconstitute NDDC Board / Okowa, Tambuwal, Lamido Others Meet Obasanjo In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.