Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls (14594 Views)

Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform / Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by switch47(m): 7:04am On Jun 19, 2009
@ ALL THE CRITICS, SAM MILLA AND CO

OH YES, YOU dont believe he deserves the award, bt he has won it anyway, no matter how you talk/post from now till eternity you cant take it from him those who love and respect pastor adeboye has voted for him according to the truth as they see it and you dont have a right to insult their intelligence for that, as you are no more entitled to your opinion then they of their own opinion. e dey your body, e dey their body. EVERYBODY HAS A RIGHT TO CHOOSE THE TRUTH ACCORDING TO THEIR CONVICTION. if i say adeboye is a legend THAT IS MY OPINION AND NO HUMAN HAS A RIGHT TO ATTACK ME FOR WHAT I TRULY BELIEVE EXCEPT IT INFRINGES ON HIS OWN RIGHTS. i personaly have millions of reservation on what catholics do that i dont like but do i have to come to nairaland and rant like a mugu/maga who has just been hit by a yahoo boy?? Grow up man!! GROW UP people Pastor Adeboye was voted a legend by some people, pity majority of you were not there to vote against ,so the majority of those that was interested in voting voted him as a legend , so it wasnt like it was Ya radua's government that pronounced him a legend, so why the Bitterness, cant you post without showing your evil part at the same time politely saying you dont agree.  anyway NUFF SAID!!

meanwhile i congratulate who the people voted!!
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by timmy7(m): 7:29am On Jun 19, 2009
Damn! How can an adult lash out at some1's parent because of a baseless debate as this Am not suprised he can also raise his voice against his pope. Imagine pple comparing Adeboye with bin laden,rev king et al. Na wa o grin all this bad mouthing will get u no where and dat guy from syphillis,get u facts right b4 passing libelious commets on the forum RCCG, doesnt belong 2 Adeboye, anoda will take over from him in d nearest future,d schools,church,and other assets gerit He who d cap fits let him wear it.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by dayokanu(m): 7:32am On Jun 19, 2009
Adeboye wins polls shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked? I laugh in tongues grin grin grin grin grin grin

That thieving Eunuch Adejale Adeboye again?
Why wont he after conniving with OBJ and co to steal Nigeria back to the stone age
When would he account for the lives lost on the Lagos Ibadan expessway during his Monthly fiesta
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by Allta(m): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2009
Who knows, Adeboye might one day fancy becoming the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. At least he's that popular init?

BTW, Vang should have taken demographics of those who voted in the poll, my best guess is that a handfull are Igbos, and a handfull are football fans and ofcourse a handful are RCCG members.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by Allta(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2009
Who knows, Adeboye might one day fancy becoming the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. At least he's that popular init?

BTW, Vang should have taken demographics of those who voted in the poll, my best guess is that a handfull are Igbos, and a handfull are football fans and ofcourse a handful are RCCG members.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by tkb417(m): 8:07am On Jun 19, 2009
Whatever happened to Pastor King and co never opened the eyes of some blind followers.
I am a Catholic but I question Pope sometimes.
That is called Religion.
Religion is not to "believe without doubt", It is faith.
And we must not have faith in another human being no matter what.
and how does that affect the topic of discussion?
stop throwing red herring, didnt you just claim to be an old man
act like one and stick to the topic

I know this is off the main topic but i am saying this for
Brainwashed morons who are following some Pastors with their eyes closed.
Where again in the world has the number of Churches Like NIGERIA ?
Yet NIGERIA is one of the worst countries on the Planet Earth.
another applesauce from someone who should know better
take a cue from Kobojunkie and see how he passes his message across

Pastor adebayo should win the living legend of the people of his Church, Not My own Nigeria.
What happened to all those people who cut across the entire Nation
People like , Okocha, Kanu, even Garba lawal made the whole nation happy with soccer.
Even seun osewa has a platform for the whole Nigerians to interact.
Even Osuofia dazzled the whole nation with his talent?
now ure missing the point
by your standards, okocha is good enuff to win a living legend poll cos of his trade? (soccer) and because he won the olympics for Nigeria or what?
has it cross your mind that some people dont give a flying fck about soccer?
to some, its a waste of our tax payers money to be investing in sports facilities
Has it cross your mind that some people think that way?
how are you different from such people?

I dont even know the adeboye, perhaps i have heard of RCCG but never ever consider going there (to do what actually), to receive the key of Heaven i guess,

red herring. we dont need such info

How did pastor adebayo, kumuyi, bakare, king,(the one that blows vocab and the one that relaxes his hair ),
how did they manage to be More popular than the Pastors of Europe who brought Church to them?
stupid question?

Who has the Answer? How, Its because of the money of the poor people, poor uneducated citizens of our beloved country.
I have seen a thread here where one idiot asked if he should use the only money he has to pay for TITHE or House Rent? lol, see what i am talking about?
you dont know jack and yet you live in a developed economy. The pastors in europe live more flamboyantly than the Pastors around here.
Ask larry king to give you a dossier on some of his documentaries in the past

Blind fools
coming from someone who just abused someones parents online
use your head and pretend to be brilliant for once even if ure eternally retarded

@Kobojunkie
i agree with all your sentiments
Nobody deserves to be a living legend
when they are dead, we'll appraise their works on earth and see if they merit being a legend

@Jakumo
u no fit change lai lai
wetin pators do you, na only God go save you
too much oyinbo na im dey worry you grin grin

@All
we are all entitled to our opinions so lets share opinions and lets stop spewing curses as if our lives are dependent on the arguement

the man don win, chikena grin grin

@dayokanu
you wey be say na woman wey u go touch im breast you dey go find for church, u come dey abuse Pastors
ode buruku
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by sirt1(m): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2009
@ na.com

It really made me happy when I see teenagers that thinks like adult. It shows the stuff the are made off. My prayer is that you shall not die young, you will live to fulfill destiny in Jesus name. Leave the idiot ( sam milla) alone. I guess he is the one at the bay of destruction.

@ Sam milla

Age is nothing, but mere figure. You sounded like a 10 years old boy. I was so surprised seeing your response to na.com posting. It is  disgraceful that u cant convince a young girl of 16. It is apity!!!!!!!!

@ All

The deed had been done. Whether u like it or not, Daddy G.O remains a legend. Accept the reality now and and concentrate on any other important matters.

I rest my case
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by t0kunb0(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2009
Is Adeboye a winner cos of "HIS CHURCH" or cos of HIS personality?

How has HE contributed to NIGERIA as a whole entity?

What legacies will he leave behind & what will he be rememberd 4?

If he decamps to Deeper Life just imajin he receives a new vision from "GOD" or any other church will "HIS CONGREGATION" follow him or stick with RCCG?

In whose interest is HE doing what HE is doing. . . NIGERIANS or HIS SALVATION? ? ?

@ all
We are all legends. . .we seem to be elevating others but that doesnt make anyone who didnt make the list any less than whosoever    just the way I see it all undecided
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by Remii(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2009
The poll results show the depth or shallowness of Nigerian minds. Considering the class of people that participated in the poll, that could be described as the working and supposedly enlighten group, it is not funny. However, the mode of poll collection would not make it representative of Nigerians minds though.

Now that Adeboye knows that his people recorgnise him, he should be bold to tell his friends in government to rule his people well and stop stealing.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by Remii(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2009
;d
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by oludashmi(f): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2009
@tkb417

I went thru all your responses and I say NOTHING, I mean there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to be added. If people still question the existence of GOD, question if JESUS trully died for them or even some things about MOHAMMED, then we should expect them to do the same for their fellow human beings. But when these people die, they will tell you how much they miss them.

I am not defending anyone but the truth remains that even if you make your parents your Legend people will still ask why they deserve it. I don't like to pull people down cos I know I am not perfect, I make mistakes, I do the little I can and people won't still appreciate it and I have not contributed enough to the society myself.

As for Jakumo, leave him with his probs for two reasons: 1. Whatsoever you sow, you will reap. 2. He has the same reward as those who laughed at Elisha the other day and those whom the earth swallow for Moses' sake. 3. He is not referring to the man in question cos he has never gotten his name right.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by tkb417(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2009
The poll results show the depth or shallowness of Nigerian minds. Considering the class of people that participated in the poll, that could be described as the working and supposedly enlighten group, it is not funny. However, the mode of poll collection would not make it representative of Nigerians minds though.

Now that Adeboye knows that his people recorgnise him, he should be bold to tell his friends in government to rule his people well and stop stealing.
stop spammin.
you have posted it once and we have seen it
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by MrCrackles(m): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2009
skyone:

Brainless and with myopic view of looking at circumstances.

You are a toothless vagabond for the comment above
What you think you have in your amoeba shaped head is not a brain, it is mucus, diseased greyhound! angry
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by Okwyjesus(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2009
Anybody  that open his mouth to say that Baba Adeboye does not deserve the overwhelming vote must be out of information.Early this year,he won the 49th most inflencial men on earth and come out as the only African and the only pentecostal pastor in the top 50 most inflencial in the world and it was the whole world that voted him AND Nigerians alone.

PASTOR E. A . ADEBOYE IS  EVEN A WORLD LEGEND THAT IS ON THE UNVEILING PROCESS, NIGERIA IS TOO SMALL FOR HIM.

The impart that RCCG is making in Europe and America justifies it. There is nothing any jobless person can do against a man that is blessed by God. When the man sold his only car to support Gods work in RCCG years ago nobody was talking. Nobody will say it is joblessness that push him to ministry work. He is well read and was a genius. He is respected all over the world and IF the vote is casted 1000 times l know he will win.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by oludashmi(f): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

You are a toothless vagabond for the comment above
What you think you have in your [b]ameoba shaped [/b]head is not a brain, it is mucus, diseased greyhound! angry

shocked shocked cheesy
Oga, you see now? Oyinbo don scatter your head. It is AMOEBA, not shocked shocked shocked what you have there.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by tkb417(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2009
Normally i am not supposed to be responding to your posts.
i am supposed to be debating with your parents.
Meanwhile i like hearing peoples views of things no matter your age.

Whenever you close your eyes to sleep, just pray that you will live up to 28 years before they stab you to death
[b]because the way you are running your mouth, i dont see you living out your remaining teenage life.[/b]There is a section called FORUM GAMES here, maybe you should just go there and stay out of serious isues like this.

hmmm, are you saying debates on NL would warrant you wishing a 16 year old death shocked shocked shocked shocked
you shld be shot!!!

How do you feel if your kid grows and someones wishes him/her death cos of an online arguement?
at 28, you sound too foolish i cringe at how you manage to pass for a gentleman
i think ure brain damaged!
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by tkb417(m): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2009
@tkb417

I went thru all your responses and I say NOTHING, I mean there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to be added. If people still question the existence of GOD, question if JESUS trully died for them or even some things about MOHAMMED, then we should expect them to do the same for their fellow human beings. But when these people die, they will tell you how much they miss them.

I am not defending anyone but the truth remains that even if you make your parents your Legend people will still ask why they deserve it. I don't like to pull people down cos I know I am perfect, I make mistakes, I do the little I can and people won't still appreciate it and I have not contributed enough to the society myself.

As for Jakumo, leave him with his probs for two reasons: 1. Whatsoever you sow, you will reap. 2. He has the same reward as those who laughed at Elisha the other day and those whom the earth swallow for Moses' sake. 3. He is not referring to the man in question cos he has never gotten his name right.
thank you ma'am
Dont worry about Jakumo
Thts his trade. grin
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by Ollajay: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2009
From some people's comments, Adeboye is responsible for most evil in Nigeria (Is it a joke?)

Adeboye owns RCCG and all its assets. Does it mean all the assets would be willed to his children when he dies?

Any assets where you see RCCG including all RCCG parishes, Universities, schools, maternity centers, bible colleges, cars, jet etc. (no this is a big joke)

All tithes, offerings, pledges from members goes to Adeboye's personal account. Does it mean RCCG is taking bank loan to build parishes, pay pastors, travels etc?

Nigerian have accused Gani Fawehimmi of preach anarchy by support Nuhu Ribadu's EFCC.

I think Nigerians are a bunch of jokers! Nobody is good in Nigeria. Infact everyone is bad. Unless perhaps Fela Anikulapo!

Nigerians agree Fela is a legend! But Adeboye is not!

Most Nigerians dont even know what good is or they just run you down to achieve personal vendatta against others.

That is why I know that Abacha, IBB or OBJ may not be bad afterall!
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by NIGboi(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2009
Every one is entitled to his opinion.But d fact dat u dnt respect someone doesnt mean someone else doesnt.each winner has played a role in shaping Nigeria. For God sake, the were chosen by people which means majority of the voters like them!
Those shouting against adeboye really dnt have nothing on him just mere hearsay and may be a l'il hating and jealousy. U dnt xpect people to do what u want so as to make u like them.
Each one has as much right to be a legend as u.
People talk but it takes people to listen and change.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by MrCrackles(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2009
oludashmi:

shocked shocked cheesy
Oga, you see now? Oyinbo don scatter your head. It is AMOEBA, not shocked shocked shocked what you have there.

Lolz grin
Why did you modify my post? angry cheesy
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by NIGboi(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2009
Every one is entitled to his opinion.But d fact dat u dnt respect someone doesnt mean someone else doesnt.each winner has played a role in shaping Nigeria. For God sake, the were chosen by people which means majority of the voters like them!
Those shouting against adeboye really dnt have nothing on him just mere hearsay and may be a l'il hating and jealousy. U dnt xpect people to do what u want so as to make u like them.
Each one has as much right to be a legend as u.
People talk but it takes people to listen and change.
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by Ollajay: 9:16am On Jun 19, 2009
/
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by sirt1(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2009
oludashmi link=
tkb417:

hmmm, are you saying debates on NL would warrant you wishing a 16 year old death shocked shocked shocked shocked
you shld be shot!!!

How do you feel if your kid grows and someones wishes him/her death cos of an online arguement?
at 28, you sound too foolish i cringe at how you manage to pass for a gentleman
i think ure brain damaged!
:

[quote]

God go bless you for ur mama and papa.

Sam milla is totally out of his mind

Yeye boy
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by kalmebad(f): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2009
Oh i have forgotten! Adeboye is god! He created the heavens and the earth and mankind was made in his image! All of us that didnt vote for him are definately going to hell because Pastor Adeboye is the "way, the truth and the life". No one comes to Adeboye except through pastor adeboye himself and his deluded followers!

Up god adeboye the legend!

Now does that mean the traffic on the ibadan express road will double any time soon?

What a bunch of sorry retards that have been brainwashed so badly that they can't think without their spiritual father bamboozling them to submission.

jus curious to kwn you, each time i stumble on your name, am gripped with shivers, so sure of what to get from u,lol
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by kokoA(m): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2009
Hey! you guys did'nt notice? There are three yorubas and two igbos on that list. So, no hausa man deserves to be a living legend abi?,  I vote yaradull grin
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by kalmebad(f): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2009
Oh i have forgotten! Adeboye is god! He created the heavens and the earth and mankind was made in his image! All of us that didnt vote for him are definately going to hell because Pastor Adeboye is the "way, the truth and the life". No one comes to Adeboye except through pastor adeboye himself and his deluded followers!

Now does that mean the traffic on the ibadan express road will double any time soon?

What a bunch of sorry retards that have been brainwashed so badly that they can't think without their spiritual father bamboozling them to submission.

jus curious to kwn you, each time i stumble on your name, am gripped with shivers, so sure of what to get from u,lol
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by Allta(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2009

Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by richjohn1(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2009
Daddy G.O ko, Father big teeth ni, grin psssh, ignnorant deluded freaks
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by skyone(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2009
When some of you on this debate are going through a serious torment in life please refer to several thread you have posted regarding this debate.

The funny thing about the devil is, the more you support him hence the more torment you acquire; so guys you are all free to carry on with your critics, your days of torment is at hand. sad
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by richjohn1(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2009
@skyone
sorry O, tomentor in chief who is scared of your DADDY G.O or you think is everyone that adores him the way you do? God cant be manipulated sorry about that, so you mean people who adore Daddy G.O wont go through problems I pity you sad
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by tkb417(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2009
When some of you on this debate are going through a serious torment in life please refer to several thread you have posted regarding this debate.

The funny thing about the devil is, the more you support him hence the more torment you acquire; so guys you are all free to carry on with your critics, your days of torment is at hand.
ol boi wait
This is not about any religion. The reason why some people curse the man is because of some of the way we carry ourselves we christians
This thread is simply about a poll and not who will be tormented or not.
We all cant be christians and the more we can accommodate some, the better for us all

Lets stick to the poll. Does he merit it or not, i guess thats why we are here
so keep it civil bro smiley
Re: Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls by oludashmi(f): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2009
kalmebad:

[b]Now does that mean the traffic on the ibadan express road will double any time soon?

[/b]

jus curious to kwn you, each time i stumble on your name,  am gripped with shivers, so sure of what to get from u,lol

Stop spamming! you have it before. Don't be deceived that you receive some naira by your number of posts because here is nairaland  wink

Is that the only church on that express road? Is he the only one that does prog monthly? Did he just get there or how long has the church been there and you want it moved today? Is it a crime for people to worship where they like? Is that the only crowded road in Lagos? Is there a church on third mainland brigde, Oshodi road, Ikorodu rd and other areas and that is I leave at 5am and come late in the night? Does the church make effort (with traffic/transport officials) to ease traffic on those days?

PONDER OVER THESE and reply but remember to allow your brain send enough signal to your fingers before you punch your keyboard.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

PDP Reconciliatory Meeting Ongoing (photos) / The Billions Former Governor Dr. Sam Egwu Stole / Nigeria Recovers More Billions Of Abacha’s Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.