Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) (11183 Views)

How I Lost And Met My Mr Right. / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by xynerise: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2011
We met at a supermarket close to each other's house. After shopping I decided to move out and found out that her car was behind mine so I ask d security to fetch d owner of the car. She came out walking majestically and smiling. She apologized still smiling I was gazing at her smiling without listening to what she was saying. I quickly said "no problem madam" she was about going back to the supermarket when I quickly said " I am Jeff and u are? Silvia she slowly said. As I try to give her my card she said "Dont bother I dont need it". I pleaded for where she said pls let me be. She hurried back to the supermarket and I followed just like a he-goat. After buying, time for the bill I brought out my wallet to pay and she quickly brought hers out and pay. I said in my mind " witch". She went back to her car and tried to open it when held her hands and begged like a beggar for just a lunch.(imagine me) She looked at me with pity and said "ok but I will pay my bill" Till then I said in my mind after all na initial gra gra. She didnt me her address rather she gave d address of where she normally read her stupid Hardy chase romance novel(sorry to say). I met her there and off we go. I took her somewhere sha grin. Right there I began to tell her about Nairaland and she said she too is a member. She asked what my username is and I was shy to say XYNERISE due to the number of nasty and funny thread I have posted. Ok, she said, " I am Skydeep and u are? I am XYNE. . . RISE. She laughed like a hyena. I said what is funny? She said "u clown". In my mind I said "your papa clown" and laughed with her. Nairaland actually made our friendship closer and she gave her add. This time her real add. I never stop coming to her house every weekend. She later said Yes to me and today we are happily married after 10 months of dating. We just cant believe it. You too can get a life partner here if crazy Xynerise did.

2 Likes

Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2011
undecided
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by pendo89(f): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2011
beautiful.

good you two met physically first.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2011
pendo89:

beautiful.

good you two met physically first.

Can I meet you physically?
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Mynd44: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2011
Good for you
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2011
Dating And Meet-up Zone Please
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Goldieluks: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2011
Good on you two.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by pendo89(f): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
REALITY101:

Can I meet you physically?

This is a classic example of an offline to online encounter. the best.
I hope its not a joke cz people talk as though Nairalanders are not real normal ordinary people.ok mmm excluded
everybody thinks everybody is an alien  grin
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by 195(f): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2011
Well mzdarkskin said i should meet her in macdonalds

i went there and met a man who identified himself as mzdarkskin

I ran away - Narialanders are not real

xynerise and skydeep are both same people

[size=5pt]just as 190 and mr.cork are same people embarassed embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2011
Xynerise! Good for you! *****singing follow follow ft PSQUARE***** grin grin grin
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Cuddlemii: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Are you fed up that people think you both met here. We still respect both of you since it led to marriage. Besides you don't owe anyone any explanation, you both are used as reference cos you are an inspiration. Did you need this post to clear the impression. Sorry I am blunt lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by coogar: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2011
xynerise:

We met at a supermarket close to each other's house. After shopping I decided to move out and found out that her car was behind mine so I ask d security to fetch d owner of the car. She came out walking majestically and smiling. She apologized still smiling I was gazing at her smiling without listening to what she was saying. I quickly said "no problem madam" she was about going back to the supermarket when I quickly said " I am Jeff and u are? Silvia she slowly said. As I try to give her my card she said "Dont bother I dont need it". I pleaded for where she said pls let me be. She hurried back to the supermarket and I followed just like a he-goat. After buying, time for the bill I brought out my wallet to pay and she quickly brought hers out and pay. I said in my mind " witch". She went back to her car and tried to open it when held her hands and begged like a beggar for just a lunch.(imagine me) She looked at me with pity and said "ok but I will pay my bill" Till then I said in my mind after all na initial gra gra. She didnt me her address rather she gave d address of where she normally read her silly Hardy chase romance novel(sorry to say). I met her there and off we go. I took her somewhere sha grin. Right there I began to tell her about Nairaland and she said she too is a member. She asked what my username is and I was shy to say XYNERISE due to the number of nasty and funny thread I have posted. Ok, she said, " I am Skydeep and u are? I am XYNE. . . RISE. She laughed like a hyena. I said what is funny? She said "u clown". In my mind I said "your papa clown" and laughed with her. Nairaland actually made our friendship closer and she gave her add. This time her real add. I never stop coming to her house every weekend. She later said Yes to me and today we are happily married after 10 months of dating. We just cant believe it. You too can get a life partner here if crazy Xynerise did. 

is this for real?
you guys actually got married? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by pendo89(f): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2011
190_@:

i went there and met a man who identified himself as mzdarkskin grin grin

I ran away  - Narialanders are not real

undecided

[size=5pt]just as 190 and mr.cork are same people  embarassed embarassed embarassed[/size]

ok i withdraw my earlier statement.
aliens exist
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2011
pendo89:

This is a classic example of an offline to online encounter. the best.
I hope its not a joke cz people talk as though Nairalanders are not real normal ordinary people.ok mmm excluded
everybody thinks everybody is an alien  grin

What's your point? All I asked is. . Shall we?
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Cuddlemii: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2011
coogar:

is this for real?
you guys actually got married? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Stale gist. Yes na, it was a romantic time on Nland oh. I loved it smiley smiley Guys went missing so babes don't expect them to pop the question cheesy cheesy. Its an inspiration, I hope chief  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by claremont(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2011
@OP: Nice, positive, and a refreshing story for a change! At least those people who have been touting that you guys are an example of an ONline relationship success story can now eat their words; you have just proven that you met your spouse the same way every other sane human being meet, OFFline. Good luck! cool
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2011
Wtf did the story that they met here on nl emanated from? pathetic
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Goldieluks: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2011
190_@:

i went there and met a man who identified himself as mzdarkskin

I ran away - Narialanders are not real

[size=5pt]just as 190 and mr.cork are same people embarassed embarassed embarassed[/size]

shocked shocked shocked
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by coogar: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Stale gist. Yes na, it was a romantic time on Nland oh. I loved it smiley smiley Guys went missing so babes don't expect them to pop the question cheesy cheesy. Its an inspiration, I hope chief  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i am happy for them!
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by pendo89(f): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2011
REALITY101:

What's your point? All I asked is. .  Shall we?

Am an optimist.
i notify when ready
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Cuddlemii: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2011
claremont:

@OP: Nice, positive, and a refreshing story for a change! At least those people who have been touting that you guys are an example of an ONline relationship success story can now eat their words; you have just proven that you met your spouse the same way every other sane human being meet, OFFline. Good luck! cool

Don't get too cocky. Is it everything that is written that you believe? Why did he put the story up now? Please are you that gullible? What if he put this up to calm things down cos of the embarrassment they have been getting from peoples comment. Since there is no proof I don't believe. Why do you need a post to justify or explain where u met your spouse. Nigerians need to go for IQ test every once in a while. Since they believe everything.  Hahaha so even the wise ones r so vulnerable.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by pendo89(f): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Don't get too cocky. Is it everything that is written that you believe? Why did he put the story up now? Please are you that gullible? What if he put this up to calm things down cos of the embarrassment they have been getting from peoples comment. Since there is no proof I don't believe. Why do you need a post to justify or explain where u met your spouse. Nigerians need to go for IQ test every once in a while. Since they believe everything.  Hahaha so even the wise ones r so vulnerable.

[/quote

Cuddlemii link=topic=751312.msg9072414#msg9072414 date=1315084393:

so the whole wedding thing real? Smbody promised to post photos.Still waiting.Mr.and Mrs.
Cuddle you seem to know everything that goes on around here. Ok whats real.Am clueless undecided
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Cuddlemii: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2011
coogar:

i am happy for them!

Pple are even buying this story grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin After marriage, people have the guts to claim they met at a store because they think no one can challenge them for the truth. Nigerians and their wayo lifestyle feel like slapping some on their skull. Superstore ko, super mart ni.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by pendo89(f): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2011
^
That young boy is capable of breastfeeding

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by coogar: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2011
pendo89:

^
That young boy is capable of breastfeeding

hmmm
breastfeeding?
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by pendo89(f): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2011
cant u c hes got breasts?
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by coogar: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2011
pendo89:

cant u c hes got bosoms?

it's one thing to have boobz, another thing to have milk in it.
that little boy is not pregnant.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by pendo89(f): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2011
Thats enough to put a whining full baby to sleep.
i think some men can breastfeed to soothe baby
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by coogar: 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2011
pendo89:

Thats enough to put a whining full baby to sleep.
i think some men can breastfeed to soothe baby

are you jealous of the boy's size?
are yours bigger/smaller than that?
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by xynerise: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2011
@cuddlemi. If u think u know it all tell me d colour of boxer ur boyfriend is wearing now. Skydeep and I have been chatting here in NL before I met her. She knows Xynerise(who doesnt?). I will only post my family pic that is if she deliver of a baby.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by denzel2009: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2011
Oh my bad! I thought you guys met physically at kuramo beach iirc.
Re: How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) by Cuddlemii: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2011
denzel2009:

Oh my bad! I thought you guys met physically at kuramo beach iirc.

This denzel guy is a witch. Need to contact Nland to find out if you don't hack cos that is how you found out my real name. You now twisted it in a sentence. You know about the kilos I lost & said it here once. I also saw your comment on technology site on dumps as you caught someone u know asking for oracle dumps and you embarrassed him there. Dude u seem very intelligent cos u know too much details of pple on Nland.We are not safe. I understand your comment here. You know too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SA Plus-Size Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter As She Proudly Flaunts Her Body (Pix) / When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? / When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.