Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] (66941 Views)

Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by pamellla(f): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
daretodiffer:

What is moi?

Like ypu have never fantatsised about your friends' dadsundecided

If he were Dangote, you wouldn't think twice o

Hypocrite!!!

my

c'mon girl....I've never don that! v got integrity....ppl lyk u mak d guys out there to call us name that are not ours.

one man's food is another manx poison.
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Escapevelocity(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
daretodiffer:

Why must you call us hoe..s?.....some bast..ard sha
*some sort of attention seeking....i dnt hv ya time....go get elephant grass and chew....guys come and see wahala oh! Did i mention diz o.af?? Plz hang a ''notice me signpost'' on your neck incase u want to be noticed.....I've checked my receipt i didnt buy ur bullshit
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Escapevelocity:
*some sort of attention seeking....i dnt hv ya time....go get elephant grass and chew....guys come and see wahala oh! Did i mention diz o.af?? Plz hang a ''notice me signpost'' on your neck incase u want to be noticed.....I've checked my receipt i didnt buy ur bullshit

*yawns* undecided
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
pamellla:

my

c'mon girl....I've never don that! v got integrity....ppl lyk u mak d guys out there to call us name that are not ours.

one man's food is another manx poison.

What names? They don't call me names, they call their mothers' names. You are the reason some guys treat women like trash.

What is wrong with having a relationship with your father's friend?
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by tony4u035(m): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Vyolet:
The man is single and the other lady too is single so what is the problem here?
... The problm ther is that, they just furnicated because they arn't married. Kpom Kwem!
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by cybriz82(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Daddy kini If I hear daddy ehnnn.dis small man daddy abi ur boyfrnd..ntin bad sha even if u are dating her grandpa u set wella no b small carry on jur.
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by tommychow(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
daretodiffer:

You would know she is a slvt, aren't you a product of a slvt too.

If you had any brain, the first thing you would of his your father's fvcking happiness. However you are sick, keep on thinking about the sex part. She is your fvcking friend not your blood sister!?

Okay, so you're saying you would be cool with your father fvcking your close friend because of his own selfish desires? And please, stop mixing sexual needs with happiness. Let's assume you wanted to fvck your father's close friend (which I'm sure You have done before) and your father being a man with morals (which I highly doubt) stops you from fvcking his friend. Would you look your father in the face and say "why did you stop us from fvcking? Don't you want me to be happy fvcking your friend?" But we all know you would say something like that...FVCKING SLVT!!!
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by pamellla(f): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
daretodiffer:

What names? They don't call me names, they call their mothers' names. You are the reason some guys treat women like trash.

What is wrong with having a relationship with your father's friend?
so many things dear...I can't stand it! ion know about you. do u think the respect ll b dere....ow do u expect me to address her? c'mon girl...well ts my view sha.
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by SHAIBULIAR: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
loool. I wish it was me, I really wish. But it can't be me, hard as I may try, it can't be me. embarassed We are not all shameless with easy virtues like you and yours. grin grin .shior. I can't be caught dead in my lifetime with such cheap scandal. Take it to the bank. Kikiki.
tongue
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by greatme2good(f): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=coolsix post=41852023]

Its no big deal for her bestfriend to suddenly become her mother in-law? undecided Or what are you saying? Her bestfriend messing around with her father.. its no big deal.

Its girls like you that go about such. Birds of thesame feather...

U are talking as if u are a saint.people will come online n be forming saints while in real life they are the worst.both parties are matured to know what they want.as long they are not blood related,I see nothing wrong in it.
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Iamlordgee(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
U go Bleep her dad back na.. End of thread
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by greatme2good(f): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
neoapocalypse:

smh at the kind of girls we have in this age

Everyone is entitled to their opinion And I don't think u are better either.
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
greatme2good:
U are talking as if u are a saint.people will come online n be forming saints while in real life they are the worst.both parties are matured to know what they want.as long they are not blood related,I see nothing wrong in it.

Ok you can have sex with your bestfriend's father since both of you are adults.. man old enough to be your dad.

ok na issorite
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by greatme2good(f): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
coolsix:

Ok you can have sex with your bestfriend's father since both of you are adults.. man old enough to be your dad.

ok na issorite

you saw that man's picture,he isn't old but just matured.the friend in question is not made at her but she just want to know the truth.
As for me I can't do it but if I'm to judge,I will still say it's nothing. worst things keep happening n we are raising alarm on issue like this.
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by chidextec: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
Egbon babe, if you want to Bleep ur friend dad too come and get him.
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
daretodiffer:

Lol man... seems you are so much in support of this.

My life ain't miserable infact it's so awesome. At least my father did not sleep with friend or friends of my sisters.

Seems it happens all the times in your house..
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
pamellla:

so many things dear...I can't stand it! ion know about you. do u think the respect ll b dere....ow do u expect me to address her? c'mon girl...well ts my view sha.

You make me cringe with the respect thing! Ewwww! You address her the way you address every one. Be polite, don't be condescending, don't butt into their affairs etc etc

Besides, you have a life outside your father. A career to worry about and a family to make! Get at it and ignore your father. Easy-peasy!grin

She has a nameundecided If you can't use it, call her Mrs Whatever-her-name-is!

You don't know me at all!
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
Strahovski:

Lol man... seems you are so much in support of this.

My life ain't miserable infact it's so awesome. At least my father did not sleep with friend or friends of my sisters.

Seems it happens all the times in your house..

Yeah, it does

Are you happy?
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by seangy4konji: 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
Since when did adult having sex become a problem as long as it is mutual.

Jealous pikin. U nor go collect pocket money dis year. You nor want make papa chop fresh fish.

Na your mother blood you get. Abeg leave papa make hin discharge

Omo buruku.
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
tommychow:

Okay, so you're saying you would be cool with your father fvcking your close friend because of his own selfish desires? And please, stop mixing sexual needs with happiness. Let's assume you wanted to fvck your father's close friend (which I'm sure You have done before) and your father being a man with morals (which I highly doubt) stops you from fvcking his friend. Would you look your father in the face and say "why did you stop us from fvcking? Don't you want me to be happy fvcking your friend?" But we all know you would say something like that...FVCKING SLVT!!!

Look who is talking about selfishness? Your mother is dead as in GONE. They are no longer together yet you don't want your poor father to move on with his life? You are the definition of selfish. It is not going to kill you if they were together, stop getting all teary and move on with your fvcking life too!! You are not going to depend on him for the rest of your miserable life, are you

I am sorry but if I decided to marry my father's friend. He is not going to like it but the father that I know is not going to stop me.

Your mother is the FVCKING SLUT!!!
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by pamellla(f): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
daretodiffer:

You make me cringe with the respect thing! Ewwww! You address her the way you address every one. Be polite, don't be condescending, don't butt into their affairs etc etc

Besides, you have a life outside your father. A career to worry about and a family to make! Get at it and ignore your father. Easy-peasy!grin

She has a nameundecided If you can't use it, call her Mrs Whatever-her-name-is!

You don't know me at all!
well we c things differently.

exactly my point! my so cald friend all of a sudden coz she is engaged to my dad we can't share things together again....I can't even confide in her again....do u stil expect me to regard her as friend or stepmother? tofiakpa!

I believe my dad's wife should be accordd the respect I gv my dad but in her own case ts a hell NO!
I should call her mrs? hahaha...joke of the century nd I can't call her by name....ts disrespectful considering she is my dad's wife.

it just can't work out coz we are gonna disagree ova a lot of things...she cnt have a say ova me

well Ion knw if am takn dis too far but fo me ts a NO NO!!!!
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by flokii: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
who*res on d rise..

only God can save we guys..
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
pamellla:

well we c things differently.

exactly my point! my so cald friend all of a sudden coz she is engaged to my dad we can't share things together again....I can't even confide in her again....do u stil expect me to regard her as friend or stepmother? tofiakpa!

I believe my dad's wife should be accord the respect I gv my dad but in her own case ts a hell NO!
I should call her mrs? hahaha...joke of the century nd I can't call her by name....ts disrespectful considering she is my dad's wife.

it just can't work out coz we are gonna disagree ova a lot of things...she cnt have a say ova me

well Ion knw if am takn dis too far but fo me ts a NO NO!!!!

She is your step-mother, deal with it!!!

Make new friendsundecided, confide in bf/fiancee

Why would you accord your stepmother the same respect your father? She is your step-mother not your mother!!! It is not that hard to perdtend to be polite and civil.

I still don't understand how it is such a big deal. You are not going to live with your father; you are going to see him once in a while; you are probably going to call him once in a while to check up on his health.

I understand you. You are too emotional.
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
flokii:
who*res on d rise..

only God can save we guys..

Nah, check your home.

Dem plenty wella
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by flokii: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
daretodiffer:

Nah, check your home.

Dem plenty wella

daretodiffer my padi.. cheesy

didn't mean to be rude to our girls..

no vex.. HNY
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
so so annoying .very soon na this kind post go dey appear for first page
*i want to change my color of panties(help) *jevia shares pics of her sexy nails on Twitter *ioker breaks kolanut(pics) *chai!... i don die CHECK THIS OUT *jehi crushes on hiate on Twitter, lesibians??(snapshots) *miota flaunts sexy pics of her in G-string on instagram
na so so nosesence they show for FP. i no go cry!!!
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
haibe:

Morally wrong? Do you mean fornication on the girls part?

That aside , sex goes beyond just being consenting adults , some boundaries are not meant to be crossed otherwise we wouldn't be different from animals
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by pamellla(f): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
daretodiffer:

She is your step-mother, deal with it!!!

Make new friendsundecided, confide in bf/fiancee

Why would you accord your stepmother the same respect your father? She is your step-mother not your mother!!! It is not that hard to perdtend to be polite and civil.

I still don't understand how it is such a big deal. You are not going to live with your father; you are going to see him once in a while; you are probably going to call him once in a while to check up on his health.

I understand you. You are too emotional.
well...maybe am too emotional!

one final straw dear....take a look at dis scenario? on my wedding day who is gonna be there to represent my mama? ts a clear answer! she is considering she is my dad's wife...I believe u don't wanna give me that crap that it's not mandatory she is there to represent my mama...dats a big slap on her face! she is my dad's wife nd ideally she should be the one.

but my dear ts never gonna happen...I can't even imagine it.
am not saying my dad shouldn't get married again (m not selfish, he needs someone to take care of him wen am not around...I won't be with him fir life) but not to my friend.

ts not just right for me!
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
pamellla:

well...maybe am too emotional!

one final straw dear....take a look at dis scenario? on my wedding day who is gonna be there to represent my mama? ts a clear answer! she is considering she is my dad's wife...I believe u don't wanna give me that crap that it's not mandatory she is there to represent my mama...dats a big slap on her face! she is my dad's wife nd ideally she should be the one.

but my dear ts never gonna happen...I can't even imagine it.
am not saying my dad shouldn't get married again (m not selfish, he needs someone to take care of him wen am not around...I won't be with him fir life) but not to my friend.

ts not just right for me!

Nah! She doenst have to represent your mother. She is your step-mother, not your mother. You are related by marriage. She is going to be there mainly as your father's wife, you can always get someone else to represent your mother if you do not want her.

You are making things co.plicated for everyone elseundecided
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
neoapocalypse:

That aside , sex goes beyond just being consenting adults , some boundaries are not meant to be crossed otherwise we wouldn't be different from animals

BS!

We are animals! We are even worse than animals!
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by deebrain(m): 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
Like seriously, im getting seriously pissed right now....

Are there any ladies with dignity again?
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by tommychow(m): 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
daretodiffer:

Look who is talking about selfishness? Your mother is dead as in GONE. They are no longer together yet you don't want your poor father to move on with his life? You are the definition of selfish. It is not going to kill you if they were together, stop getting all teary and move on with your fvcking life too!! You are not going to depend on him for the rest of your miserable life, are you

I am sorry but if I decided to marry my father's friend. He is not going to like it but the father that I know is not going to stop me.

Your mother is the FVCKING SLUT!!!

Lol What a dirty mouth! I won't let you gimme head with that mouth, no hard feelings.

LMAO! Momsi is a good, kind woman. You'll love her.

I'm the one being selfish? My father wants to fvck my friend for his own SELFISH sexual desires, I disagree because I expect my father to show some dignity and respect for himself and his family. Btw, there are thousands of other slvts (including you) for him to fvck. But on a real though, stubbornness aside, it's kinda sad being in "Ebun's" shoes. You can't be a bitch to the very core of your heart. EMPATHIZE!

Btw, I'm starting to have feelings for you. I have a soft spot for feisty b1tches. kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.