Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? (12783 Views)

How Do I Stop My Pregnant Girlfriend Of Her Obsession With ZEEWORLD - Photo / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / Female Nairalanders And Their Obsession With Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2016
cocoama:
I am not. I just know there is this Ghana versus Nigerian thing that has been going on for years and I doubt it will stop.
You're quite a pretty face. Wouldn't mind meeting you embarassed wink
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2016
SemuhleB:
lol I don't need to go anywhere to hook a boyfriend. I have one already besides I don't date Nigerian men
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by Just30: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2016
gamaliel121:

Give me a link to any blog in your country so I can enjoy myself too as u are feeling nairaland!!
i wont be doing that , dont want to find untruth on those blogs that allow comments
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by Just30: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2016
GodMode:

Ghana recently reported Nigeria... For not supplying gas... So as long as Nigeria supplies Ghana gas then even if its 2056 I'll keep believing...
your ignorance is appealing
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2016
I thought it was Kenya ...see a lot of crazy stuff here reported to be from Kenya
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by davidif: 4:41am On Sep 03, 2017
SemuhleB:
lol I don't need to go anywhere to hook a boyfriend. I have one already besides I don't date Nigerian men

Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by davidif: 4:59am On Sep 03, 2017
AzontoGhost:

it's 2016 and you still believe this power supply sh!t
You dey mind Nigerians?
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? by Yankiss(m): 11:29am On Feb 14
SemuhleB:
Can someone tell me why Nigerians are obsessed with these two countries. Every day there must be something about South Africa this or Ghana that. Even reading comments on topics that have nothing to do with these countries you will find some idiots blaming south Africa or some silly comment.

It's a new year. This obsession must stop. There are 53 African countries so give us a break already.
Nigerians love these two countries, no doubt. Whether it's abuse or praise, everyone likes to constantly refer to a love interest. No take offence o. Na cruise. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls With Big Boobs and Flat Bottoms / What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow / Do Faithful Men Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.