Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Casual Sex And Effect On LADIES - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Casual Sex And Effect On LADIES (1801 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Casual Sex And Effect On LADIES by kehnton(m): 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
Tyler Luckey
Each time a man connects with a woman sexually and releases his life form energy within her, he leaves a part of his information (DNA) in her birth canal. If she doesn't clean herself, his energy remain inside of her. That imprint can often create illusional sexual addiction to the individual.

When some 1 decide to have multiple partners, it can sometimes send mixed emotional signals within the inside of the body's vibration system. Women must be careful of different energies or spiritual forces polluting their internal temple. You are a sacred doorway, where life is intended to pass through, respect yourself, use your gifts wisely!

Just think about it and ask yourself... Ever wonder why they call it sexual intercourse (INTER-Course)? It's an inter(nal) course that unites man and woman, mind with mind, spirit with spirit, or energy with energy. This is something that a condom can't protect you against because energy is behind the elements of all flesh.

There is no such thing as "Casual" Sex or "Friends with Benefits"... No, No, No, I Don't Think So!!! Intimate activity intricately entwines the energies between two people. Sex creates a powerful exchange of energy between those involved. These connections, imprints and debris are left upon the mind, soul and spirit for a long time because they are not easily purged or cleansed.

‘Casual sex’ with multiple partners can intertwine the energies and spirits of a lot of people into your own aura if they are not severed and cleansed. You become joined to every person with whom your partner has slept, as well as all the partners those people had.

This type of "soul clutter" can be felt by your partner's subconscious. Even if they are not completely in tune or aware of the extra-curricular sexual activities, they still are able to sense the subtle disturbances of multiple energies and/or familiar spirits that have entered causing restlessness and inner turmoil.

The longer and more intimate the contact with another person, the more powerful the reinforcement and the interaction of the bond becomes, and all the more difficult it is for them to untangle and leave.

Soul stains, transference of odors, perceptive connections and even mutually formed habits are now left to burden the psyche long after that relationship has ended.

1 Like

Re: Casual Sex And Effect On LADIES by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Casual Sex And Effect On LADIES by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Please op am not understand wat u are trying to mean

Causual sex asin u mean d sex is wearing skirt nd blouse or chiffon please break d causual sex in a manners dat can helep a person of no understandin of words big as dat tank u smiley
Re: Casual Sex And Effect On LADIES by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
sickstars:
Please op am not understand wat u are trying to mean

Causual sex asin u mean d sex is wearing skirt nd blouse or chiffon please break d causual sex in a manners dat can helep a person of no understandin of words big as dat tank u smiley
No mind am. He write dis kind epistle to preach against sex with no proper outlining. Me no even waste my reading ability.
Re: Casual Sex And Effect On LADIES by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

No mind am. He write dis kind epistle to preach agains sex. Me no even waste my reading ability.

looooool uncle u a bad guy p o grin
Re: Casual Sex And Effect On LADIES by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 12, 2016
I don't understand
what energy
Re: Casual Sex And Effect On LADIES by cruzita(f): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2016
I hear u .but which energy u dey talk ?
Re: Casual Sex And Effect On LADIES by kehnton(m): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2016
‘Casual sex’ with multiple partners can intertwine the energies and spirits of a lot of people into your own aura if they are not severed and cleansed. You become joined to every person with whom your partner has slept, as well as all the partners those people had.

This type of "soul clutter" can be felt by your partner's subconscious. Even if they are not completely in tune or aware of the extra-curricular sexual activities, they still are able to sense the subtle disturbances of multiple energies and/or familiar spirits that have entered causing restlessness and inner turmoil.
Re: Casual Sex And Effect On LADIES by kehnton(m): 9:57am On Jan 13, 2016
the energies are spirits. which becomes an unclean spirit when a woman joins in sexual relations with different men.

it's a spiritual thing, sex was always a spiritual issue in the first place. i don't expect egoish souls stuck in the flesh to understand that. smiley

שלום
Re: Casual Sex And Effect On LADIES by kehnton(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2016

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help: I Have A Duplex At Friendzone Avenue. / 7 Ways To Give The Perfect Handjob / Register Your Presence Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.