Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,404 members, 7,843,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? (1291 Views)

Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by kstadaura: 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hello ladies i heard this argument, the first guy said if you please a lady very well in bed she will respect you very well the other said if you give her too much sex she will runaway, pls which one is true?.
Re: Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by georgeigbafen(m): 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Answer us now oooo. . .
Re: Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by falconey(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Respect
Re: Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by vault(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sure they do.... most of them indirectly sha undecided
Re: Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by Jimdonnet(m): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
I do get responses that am good in bed.like tho I am into older women but when I Bleep all this young babes they tell me the same and they disturb my lines ehh no be here o

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Oh my God
Re: Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by phintohlar(f): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
I'll definitely run flee
Re: Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by skywalker240(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
phintohlar:
I'll definitely run flee
Hmm.....Madam u why u come dey lie like dis e good 4 ur eye? E good 4 ur eye?
Hmmm u can lie...,lie,.lie,..lie..,lie..,lie...lie...lie..,lie Madam kilode.
Re: Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Why wont they? Our elders say that when a pathway is ok, you will make use of it a second time.
Re: Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by JanuaryTempest(f): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
That's for ladies who reason with their vagina. Sex has nothing to do with respect. Since we don't spend most of our time together humping & grunting, it's only fair that I judge him by how he acts most of the time & that is outside of the bedroom.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by phintohlar(f): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
skywalker240:

Hmm.....Madam u why u come dey lie like dis e good 4 ur eye? E good 4 ur eye?

Hmmm u can lie...,lie,.lie,..lie..,lie..,lie...lie...lie..,lie
Madam kilode.
ahan ahan.. wor makes u think am lieing now? Abeg shey na food ni?
Re: Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by skywalker240(m): 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
phintohlar:

Just saying from experience grin
phintohlar:

Just saying from experience
Re: Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by ivyT(f): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
smh for op
Re: Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by misspicy(f): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sex/respect.....doesn't even corrolate undecided
Re: Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
Extra respect undecided
Re: Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by Igbaba2: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
i'm a damn novice when cm todat.
Re: Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
I hate sex, it makes me puke
Re: Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by cruzita(f): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
I go dey as I dey whether good or bad no extra respect no shortage of respect
Re: Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by wizaro(m): 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
O. P..... D truth of d matter is dat women most times are complicated daughters of eve... Most times dey don't know wat dey want..... One minute dey are on heels over u for satisfying dem dey worship and honour u because of dat... D oda minute dey tell u are tired and all should stop.. Complicated beings
Re: Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by lanre147(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2016
Diz reminds me of my ex..anytime wy she kum ma hostel nd we bleeped wey I no kum perform well..till she go comot my place na attitude she go dey gimme...but if I perform well na dere u go hear statement like
Baby what do u want me too cook 4 u
Baby don't stress urself
Baby I love u
Baby I saw dis wrist watch,I will get it for u 2mao
Baby dis baby dat...me too go dey feel lyk boss..
So is like there is a little respect from my own xperience
Re: Ladies Do You Give Extra Respect To A Guy That Perform Wonderfully In Bed? by SexyCeline(f): 8:38am On Jan 13, 2016
"Extra respect"is an under statement... If has an effective working yekini, expert in bed, coupled with being loving and faithful. Then I will adore him coz he is a treasure that is almost going extinct in our contemporary society.

(1) (Reply)

. / Increasing Number Of Women Buy Sex Dolls To Satisfy Husbands. This Is Disturbing / Is It Odd To Want To Be Single For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.