Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. (6753 Views)

Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by Riwo11(f): 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
Photo!! This is How You Can Tell if a Woman is Sleeping with Too Many Men..

Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by MrCork: 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Riwo11:
Photo!! This is How You Can Tell if a Woman is Sleeping with Too Many Men..

...you don't hav school homwork? undecided

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Seems it worked on you

1 Like

Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by Micodee25(m): 12:10am On Jan 13, 2016
Dat cheat doesnt work anymore:.

1 Like

Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by Jaycollinsxy(m): 4:56am On Jan 13, 2016
NEEEEXT!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by sEGXY2(m): 6:48am On Jan 13, 2016
This shit ain't real and will only work on dumb bi.tches
Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by Realhommie(m): 7:10am On Jan 13, 2016
Not completely true... It may work only when and if the girl in ain't smart.. IMO though
Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by MzLaurel(f): 7:11am On Jan 13, 2016
Smh undecided see wrong password
Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by kirchofff(m): 7:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Abeg OP drop trash 4 lawma.....no dey carry trash com nairaland
Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by Trapnews: 7:24am On Jan 13, 2016
OP attended the wrong school undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 13, 2016
It's only kids that will fall for this
Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by missKiffy(f): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2016
It doesn't work joor
Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by Affable0709(m): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2016
I think this is foolish..
Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by tuminix(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2016
Try this.

Me; is it good for too many people pound yam in thesame mortar..

Her; yes Ofcourse

Me; nice doing business with you.... wink
Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by IamLEGEND1: 9:07am On Jan 13, 2016
She don turn to Modric ni?

Everybody dey receive him own pass,even goalkeeper dey get him own share.
Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by cruzita(f): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2016
this dumb style is only used on dumb girls.thank you
Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by D3mon: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by tklomo(m): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2016
Really some people don't have home work to do
Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
MzLaurel:
Smh undecided see wrong password
hmmmmm the keeper of passwords have spoken! Abeg my sista,which one is the right password o jarre?
Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by doveda: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
very stupid post

Some people ask questions o make you look stupid. i will do the same if i were in their shoes. The idi.ot that is making the claim must be able to provide all answers undecided
Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by Jewelnutch: 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lol. This human lives in the 19th century.
Pls, age with us. We're in the 21st century, while some are already even in the 22nd Century.
This is the silliest thing I've seen today.

2 Likes

Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by Healthybiz: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
smiley
Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by isaacmarshal07: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
dumb post!!!! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by MzLaurel(f): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
southniyikaye:
hmmmmm the keeper of passwords have spoken! Abeg my sista,which one is the right password o jarre?

lipsrsealed
Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by tosyne2much(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hahaha cheesy

This is funny cheesy
Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by stainlink(m): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
I just asked her right now... And guess what!!! She threatened to quit angry angry
Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by jaybee104(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2016

Re: Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. by Davidovinci(m): 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
angry

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Girl Climps On Huge Manhood..see Photo / My Boyfriend Said His Dating Me Because I Look Like Genevieve (photo) / Checkout This South African Plus-size Ladies - Which Will You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.