Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time (28943 Views)

Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us / Great Advice From Pastor Ashimolowo To President Buhari / Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by shaddoww: 6:16am On Jan 13, 2016
These men of God should watch d way dey make comments, they should study d mood of d nation so as not to b seen as supporting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by texazzpete(m): 6:16am On Jan 13, 2016
Comment should never have been made

Ashimolowo has no idea of Buhari's itinerary or how much time he personally devotes to fighting corruption. It's very unlikely that up to 10% of his time is spent in fighting corruption, anyway. All he's doing is delegating the task to a strengthened institution. Is it Buhari doing the investigation, arrest and prosecution?

4 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by justmenoni: 6:17am On Jan 13, 2016
Oga ur assumption get power ooo,so everyone that advice or felt PMB should already giv us the change is automatically a wailer and they've already benefitted from Dasuki..

U might be comfortable but do you know people out there are seriously complaining and when things are not in place then you can expect thuggery, robberies, conflicts etc

Elections are over so it's not about apc or pdp...
omenka:
When these guys say these things I just don't get it. Is Baba the one chasing after the crooks or he simply gave the mandate to EFCC to do their job??

Some advice are not needed honestly.

Very sure Dash-suki the cheerful giver must have patted this one on the back through Oritsejafor before the elections.

Only guys I trust among them are Kumuyi and Adeboye.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by canalily(m): 6:17am On Jan 13, 2016
gozmok1:
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
this is wat u r busy doing this early mor morangry why do you like cheese ball nd eat it a lotundecided
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Dimmy20(m): 6:17am On Jan 13, 2016
Dats just d fact....tanks to u my pastor
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by allthingsgood: 6:17am On Jan 13, 2016
Buhari: “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” (Genghis Khan)
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by babyBB: 6:18am On Jan 13, 2016
Niciest advise ever

3 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by koikoi2(m): 6:20am On Jan 13, 2016
Buhari is a dullard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by adelie(m): 6:20am On Jan 13, 2016
Buhari is not efcc and he cant do much until the budget is passed.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by ogdada: 6:20am On Jan 13, 2016
#DasukiGate Sharing Formula

1. Jim Nwobodo -N500m only
2. Former Gov Peter Odili -N100m only
3. Rashidi Ladoja -N100m only
4. Attahiru Bafarawa -N100m only
5. Mahmud Aliyu Shinkafi -N50m only
6. Chief Tony Anenih- N260m only
7. EX-pDP Nat Chair Almadu Ali N100m only
8. Bode George -N100m/$30,000 only
9. Yerima Abdullahi -N100m only
10. Baba Olu Falae -N100m only
11.Tanko Yakassai- N63m only
12. Gen. Bello Sarkin Saki-N200m only
13. Raymond Dokpesi, Iyochia Aliyu's Coy -N345m only
14.Bam Properties -N300m only
15.Dalhatu Investment Ltd -N1.5b only
16. EX-pDP Nat Chair Mohammed Bello Haliru; Abba Mohammed, Sargi Attahiru , serving & former members, House of Reps -managed over N600m only.
17. Former Chairman, House of Reps on
Security and Intelligence ; Bello Matawalle -N300m only
18. Acacia Holdings -N600m only
19. Bashir Yuguda wt many Coys N1,950,000m only ...

Hey, Nigeria is a very strong country ooo ...still standing despite all the other several zillions of monies all the so-called leaders have been sharing over the years...

Yet, many of us have worked ourselves hard over the same number of years but still sweating... GOD have mercy on our beloved Nigeria, Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by samadola(m): 6:20am On Jan 13, 2016
We need the money from them to effect change
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Akanbiedu(m): 6:23am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:
When these guys say these things I just don't get it. Is Baba the one chasing after the crooks or he simply gave the mandate to EFCC to do their job??
Very sure Dash-suki the cheerful giver must have patted this one on the back through Oritsejafor before the elections.

Why do you trust Adeboye and Kumuyi, are you close to them? How are you sure Ashimolowo must have benefitted from Dasuki, just beacuse of this comment? Don't be too quick to judge people you dont know please.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by MuamarGaddaffi: 6:24am On Jan 13, 2016
Fraudulent change. I am so sorry to those who cannot see the incompetency of the present administration masquerading in anti corruption war.
Many will so disappointed at end of this tenure because nothing meaningful will be achieved except more hardship on the masses
When the only tool you have is hammer,all problem looks like nai.
How can you claim to be fighting corruption but you have no balls to tackle the source corruption in persons of (OBJ,IBB,ATIKU and co) .

Fear Fear Buba stop harassing these small boys, they have learnt looting from OBJ AND IBB.
If you are fearless and not sentimental in the fight against corruption try OBJ,IBB and ATIKU. Stop harassing Gej's boys because he is a weak man.

2 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by wwwkaycom(m): 6:24am On Jan 13, 2016
justmenoni:
Oga ur assumption get power ooo,so everyone that advice or felt PMB should already giv us the change is automatically a wailer and they've already benefitted from Dasuki..

U might be comfortable but do you know people out there are seriously complaining and when things are not in place then you can expect thuggery, robberies, conflicts etc

Elections are over so it's not about apc or pdp...
Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo benefited from GEJ, QED!
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 13, 2016
kliq:
Pastor please face your calling(winning souls for Christ) and leave Trash for LAWMA undecided

Baba ride on jor

God bless PMB
God bless Nigerians
God bless Nigeria!!!
Can you boldly say same to Fr Mbaka n Pastor Bakare?
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Caseless: 6:25am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:

Only guys I trust among them are Kumuyi and [s][/Adeboye.
and father mbaka. Lol@dash-suki

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 13, 2016
wwwkaycom:
Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo benefited from GEJ, QED!
Meaning Fr Mbaka n Pastor Bakare are benefiting from PMD.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by dammytosh: 6:30am On Jan 13, 2016
20% ke.

We will not get to he money Pastors collect during election.

EFCC is handling corruption and past. Leave Buhari alone
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by NAIJA40: 6:31am On Jan 13, 2016
finally finally

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Peterlawyer(m): 6:34am On Jan 13, 2016
If PMB did just that ..it will be d best tin that would happened to Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by martineverest(m): 6:34am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:

abeg, help me ask Dem
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 13, 2016
ican2020:
President Muhammadu Buhari has been advised to adopt the Pareto’s Principle in governance, where just 20 per cent of governance time is dedicated to the past, “otherwise, it will take forever for majority of Nigerians to see changes.”
At last someone smart is talking sense.

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by SeanDada1(m): 6:34am On Jan 13, 2016
kliq:
Pastor please face your calling(winning souls for Christ) and leave Trash for LAWMA undecided

Baba ride on jor

God bless PMB
God bless Nigerians
God bless Nigeria!!!

Very lame comment!!
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by 247notire(m): 6:36am On Jan 13, 2016
MuamarGaddaffi:
Fraudulent change. I am so sorry to those who cannot see the incompetency of the present administration masquerading in anti corruption war.
Many will so disappointed at end of this tenure because nothing meaningful will be achieved except more hardship on the masses
When the only tool you have is hammer,all problem looks like nai.
How can you claim to be fighting corruption but you have no balls to tackle the source corruption in persons of (OBJ,IBB,ATIKU and co) .

Fear Fear Buba stop harassing these small boys, they have learnt looting from OBJ AND IBB.
If you are fearless and not sentimental in the fight against corruption try OBJ,IBB and ATIKU. Stop harassing Gej's boys because he is a weak man.

Bro nice one. When ppl say this man is fighting corruption, I laugh in swahili. Fighting corruption when the fathers and mothers of corruption are right behind him. It's turning that Nigeria is a crazy country with most of its youth having either very serious amnesia or no idea of their history.

3 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by myners007: 6:37am On Jan 13, 2016
Words of wisdom from a great man oif God
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by martineverest(m): 6:38am On Jan 13, 2016
When we were campaigning for him, they were busy calling him names.y art they now advising him.?.. If Baba can tackle corruption for the first tenure and face development in the second tenure I will be satisfied
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by tsdarkside(m): 6:42am On Jan 13, 2016
didnt jonathan donate money to pastors before the elections??...i wonder why he said that.??....hmmmm.....

buhari should use 100% of his time for anti-corruption and war against indiziplen...

we dont need him for other things...

we have the efcc,supreme court,executive,legaslative,buratai,vp,senators,governors..,for other things...
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 13, 2016
lloydpras:
Ashimolowo wey still dey dodge HMRC.. cool

Got invited to a special Youth programme in a church @ my Estate, Ashimolowo was the guest pastor.
Cool Sermon from the Man, I was so motivated, na so the baba spoil the whole ovation thing by asking Youths that have millions of seeds to sow to God should come out.
5Million naira seed Please come out to the altar
3Million naira seed......
2Million naira seed
1Million naira seed

The murmurs that took over the auditorium that Day ehn!
Even the church Pastor had to apologise in the next service about the whole thing.

This your lie ehhh. Repent before satan go resign and hand over his mandate to you
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 13, 2016
martineverest:
When we were campaigning for him, they were busy calling him names.y art they now advising him.?.. If Baba can tackle corruption for the first tenure and face development in the second tenure I will be satisfied
Second tenure kwa. ****
You mean he should use all the resources tackling corruption in first tenure. You didn't even care to ask if there will be another country called Nigeria to govern in second tenure if he continues like this

2 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Agukagu(m): 6:49am On Jan 13, 2016
This is an epic advise. You can not look forward while still looking backward. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying forget about the past looters. We want to see change in several frontiers. Our system should be primed to prevent looters from getting their hands on our cake. What made advanced countries tick is strong institutions not strong individuals. The most effective fight against corruption will be to give the country pro-active policies and institutional frameworks that will nip corruption in the bud not our present style of looking for the looters after they might have dipped their hands into our cookies jar. The figures being bandied as looted fund makes me wonder what kind of system we have that such fund can be peddled without raising red flags.

On the other hand we want to see government's efforts in addressing mirage of challenges confronting the country
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by playahata: 6:49am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:

you make a valid point. don't know about trusting anyone tho
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Walelavender(m): 6:50am On Jan 13, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
D truth is dat no amount of money PMB can recover that will take care of Nigeria's need /challenges. Let him and his team get to work while they're fighting looters on oda side. I don't wanna hear @ d end of his tenure that he only fought looters without anything to show. Even @d peak of PDP embezzlement as claimed, they still pay salary promptly @FG level but now, all we hear is story.
Let's be fair with our criticism. You don't expect a government to put all her eggs in one basket. Who does that? Revenue generation is part of every government. Secondly, please don't compare when oil was $120 per barrel during the last regime and all time low of $31 per barrel in this government . It's no magic. Oil money pays salaries! Only ingenuity is needed by this government to get out of the woods

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WTO: Okonjo-iweala Appoints 2 Women As Deputy DGs For The First Time Ever / Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President / "Auko Prostrated To Beg Fayose Three Times’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.