Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time (28912 Views)

Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us / Great Advice From Pastor Ashimolowo To President Buhari / Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by ican2020: 4:45am On Jan 13, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has been advised to adopt the Pareto’s Principle in governance, where just 20 per cent of governance time is dedicated to the past, “otherwise, it will take forever for majority of Nigerians to see changes.”

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre, KICC, who gave the advice, said going by Parento’s Principle, the Federal Government should dedicate 20 per cent of its resources to going after perceived looters, while 80 per cent should be given to creating an enabling environment for Nigerians.

Speaking to journalists at the 10th edition of the annual widows New Year party in Ode-Omu, Osun State, he said: “President

Buhari is a man of great integrity, who wants the best for the country. But if he spends all his time pursuing looters, the majority of us who did not steal will suffer.

“Therefore, he must use the Parento’s Principle to approach governance. If you have your eyes permanently on the rear view mirror, you cannot drive fast. The past deserves just 20 per cent attention.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/ashimolowo-to-buhari-looters-deserve-only-20-of-your-time/

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Kposkila: 4:51am On Jan 13, 2016
True talk, time no dey baba, we need the change fast!

So this is the so much talked abt FTC, it feels good seeing Oda comments trailing behind mine though, grin grin grin

Indeed no 100m runner runs looking back n still wins d race, baba look front abeg d year just start!

And for those who have not yet achieved this feat, I pray God to bless ur hustle this 20sixteen! grin grin

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Daywalker1: 5:09am On Jan 13, 2016
Watching in HD

2 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Toosure70: 5:17am On Jan 13, 2016
Don't worry sir, the VP is taking care of the remaining which will bring result soon. What we are seeing now is the result of trap set by the past government to make them fail but devil is a liar.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by kliq(m): 5:22am On Jan 13, 2016
Pastor please face your calling(winning souls for Christ) and leave Trash for LAWMA undecided

Baba ride on jor

God bless PMB
God bless Nigerians
God bless Nigeria!!!

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by omenka(m): 5:37am On Jan 13, 2016
When these guys say these things I just don't get it. Is Baba the one chasing after the crooks or he simply gave the mandate to EFCC to do their job??

Some advice are not needed honestly.

Why are some people so desperate to see a reduction in the momentum of the anti-corruption crusade being executed by Magu?? What are they afraid of?? First it was Kukah, and now this.

Since Kukah's first attack (advice) on Baba, which was that he paid less attention to fighting corruption, was ignored, he's been granting
interviews every other day, screaming to high heavens how divided Nigeria is and what doom awaits us. I'm positive this wouldn't be the last we'd hear from this man.

Very sure Dash-suki the cheerful giver must have patted this one on the back through Oritsejafor before the elections.

Only guys I trust among them are Kumuyi and Adeboye.

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by gozmok1(m): 5:41am On Jan 13, 2016
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Meriekriss: 5:51am On Jan 13, 2016
They would soon term him a wailer.... Oh.. I can see a comment already... Funny enough, if that same Adeboye advises Buhari, you will immediately lose your trust for me... Iranu...

As for those that are asking if Buhari s the EFCC chairman that he would be distracted, let me tell you that his administration has made fighting corruption (which is a welcome idea) as their main agenda which has now become a distraction in the sense that this Dasuki case is now looking so complicated that as events unfold, everything APC and PDP are talking about is corruption fight..
If I may ask, what's the update on Dezani's case? Or s EFCC just touching a case file and drop it back immediately??

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, floors, ceilings and wooden blinds & floors..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by DropShot: 5:59am On Jan 13, 2016
Is BUhari the EFCC Chairman going after the looters?

Na wa for how some dey reason o.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Lawalemi(m): 6:01am On Jan 13, 2016
Timaya - I concur!

4 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Letsgoandfuck(m): 6:06am On Jan 13, 2016
My own be say, if efcc begin arrest una wey be men of God, make anybody no come dey quote
Psalm 105:15 (touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm)

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:
.. Adeboye.
lol

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by ichidodo: 6:07am On Jan 13, 2016
But would the tyrannnical, moronic,imbecilic daura monkey listen?...Meanwhile Nigerians are suffering in this grinding economy downturn..

30 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 13, 2016
Atleast I've heard a reasonable advice from a man of God unlike "doomy" prophecies here and there.

Pa Buhari, take style adhere to this advice abeg, though not from your Allah or Imam but na true one before Naija pack up like bank PHB.angry

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by lloydpras: 6:08am On Jan 13, 2016
Ashimolowo wey still dey dodge HMRC.. cool

Got invited to a special Youth programme in a church @ my Estate, Ashimolowo was the guest pastor.
Cool Sermon from the Man, I was so motivated, na so the baba spoil the whole ovation thing by asking Youths that have millions of seeds to sow to God should come out.
5Million naira seed Please come out to the altar
3Million naira seed......
2Million naira seed
1Million naira seed

The murmurs that took over the auditorium that Day ehn!
Even the church Pastor had to apologise in the next service about the whole thing.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:08am On Jan 13, 2016
D truth is dat no amount of money PMB can recover that will take care of Nigeria's need /challenges. Let him and his team get to work while they're fighting looters on oda side. I don't wanna hear @ d end of his tenure that he only fought looters without anything to show. Even @d peak of PDP embezzlement as claimed, they still pay salary promptly @FG level but now, all we hear is story.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by kennyman2000(m): 6:08am On Jan 13, 2016
Hmmmm.... He's right though..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 13, 2016
DropShot:
Is BUhari the EFCC Chairman going after the looters?

Na wa for how some dey reason o.
Don't be afraid of me., but the consequences of your action. These pastors pleading for leniency on behalf of 'front row' thieves

8 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by odiereke(m): 6:08am On Jan 13, 2016
The journey has not even started yet. We still a long way to go Jare. All looters eku ipalemo oooo.

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by BIGTinfotech: 6:09am On Jan 13, 2016
True. 20% is too much sef.

12 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 13, 2016
Listen to this man

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Chubhie: 6:09am On Jan 13, 2016
Bubu forgot he has only but four years to deliver. Perhaps, he's gunning for life presidency.

13 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Prince0500(m): 6:10am On Jan 13, 2016
MoG I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS

3 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by gentlesoul196: 6:10am On Jan 13, 2016
Which mod no the sleep so?

The pastor is right, we can't spend all our time chasing Yam eaters we need to look at other sectors too

4 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by wwwkaycom(m): 6:11am On Jan 13, 2016
Is it PMB that is chasing looters? I never heard it that it's the presidency that arrested Dasuki, Dokpesi or Metuh. Baba has concentrated on his job while the anti-graft agencies have also intensified effort to fulfil the mandate given them by the Federal Republic of Nigeria so the issue of PMB not doing his job doesn't arise at all. Or is this pastor telling us that the guys at the EFCC who were employed fulltime should just devote a minute fraction of their time to the job tgey were employed to do? Pastor Ashimolowo is a very close friend of Ayo Oritsejafor though. I can see somebody trying to hold court for a dear friend who may be invited very soon.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by canalily(m): 6:11am On Jan 13, 2016
Pastor KICC is this your own 2016 prophecy on nigeriaundecided

3 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by yomalex(m): 6:11am On Jan 13, 2016
Hmm but we will get billions from them
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 13, 2016
Created a thread about this sometime ago, and it seemed like I was speaking Greek. Happy that some strong men are beginning to notice that all our President cares about right now is loot recovery. The economy as a whole doesn't count, only Dasuki does.

cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Konection(m): 6:14am On Jan 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by allthingsgood: 6:15am On Jan 13, 2016
We can never move forward if we dont correct the mistakes of the past. Sorry pastor, but you are wrong! Corruption is the biggest problem we have. Despite gej good intentions and massive resourses at his disposal, it all amounted to nothing because he failed/ ignored attacking the real problem. Corruption will neutralize all govt plans, policies and projects

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by gunuvi(m): 6:15am On Jan 13, 2016
He is right because I haven't seen any progress since buhari came on board apart from the kworoption noises.
its better for him to listen to the voice of the people. Many are suffering and he need to act fast

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Opinedecandid(m): 6:16am On Jan 13, 2016
Good advice!

If president Buhari likes let him take the advice, if he doesn't like, let him keep chasing shadows.

For the ignorant defending Mr. President here and condemning the beautiful advice of the revered priest, let them be mindful of the fact that it is lack of vision, direction and focus that would make the APC led government to concentrate ONLY on chasing perceived looters.
It is that simple!

Nothing else to do, so they focus over 50% of their time, energy, resources and attention on selective anti-graft war, to the extent of setting aside our law and democratic due process.

The earlier he heeded that golden advice the better for him and us all.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road / Zone Deputy To S/E Or I’ll Contest For Senate President ― Kalu / May 29: Anxiety As Supreme Court Decides Tinubu-Shettima’s Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.