Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time (28935 Views)

Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us / Great Advice From Pastor Ashimolowo To President Buhari / Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:56am On Jan 13, 2016
Kposkila:
True talk, time no dey baba, we need the change fast!

How much be ur change sef? Abeg go meet dansuki na him dey share money..
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by wink2015(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2016
[size=18pt]Buhari can not do it alone what about his ministers, director general, permanent secretaries and at the state level governors, deputy governors, commissioners. This public officers are receiving money but they are looking up to Buhari even for what is clearly their own responsibility.

The growth of Nigeria is not a Buhari thing alone. There are federal structures, state structures, local government structures and of course the organised private sectors.

Let all this variables put their machineries into actions and swing our economy from stagnation to prosperity.

Even though the head is important in any leadership structures for progress to be achieved, it is not a Buhari thing alone as far as the Nigerian project is concerned.

Nigeria has relied on oil as it main revenue earners for decades and oil price has fallen in the international market leaving us without much choice to turn to except agriculture and solid mineral. But new source of revenue earners are still at their infancy and come to think of it plenty of our oil money is in the pocket of our former leaders or public office holders. You should not expect Buhari to just turn his attention from fighting corruption as corruption is even the main aspect that brought down our nation.

[/size]
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by AfroKnight: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2016
Toosure70:
Don't worry sir, the VP is taking care of the remaining which will bring result soon. What we are seeing now is the result of trap set by the past government to make them fail but devil is a liar.

You understand what really happened between the election and handover. A lot of stumbling blocks were placed in the path of the new administration. Anyway, I'm still confident in my President Buhari and his team. This year will be great.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by adanny01(m): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2016
I dont agree with the pastor at all.

There are things from the past that must be fixed up before we go into the future else we risk taking problems of the past into the future. If out if $2.1billion, $1billiion is recovered and all looters involved are sent to jail, the future is bright as the message will be sent to next set of looters that find themselves in sucnh positions again.

Same way a house built on a bad foundation cannot stand. That foundation must be visited else the house remains a safety threat and unhabitable.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Urine: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2016
lloydpras:
Ashimolowo wey still dey dodge HMRC.. cool

Got invited to a special Youth programme in a church @ my Estate, Ashimolowo was the guest pastor.
Cool Sermon from the Man, I was so motivated, na so the baba spoil the whole ovation thing by asking Youths that have millions of seeds to sow to God should come out.
5Million naira seed Please come out to the altar
3Million naira seed......
2Million naira seed
1Million naira seed

The murmurs that took over the auditorium that Day ehn!
Even the church Pastor had to apologise in the next service about the whole thing.

I was about to say what you wrote in your first sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by DropShot: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2016
KMJY:
His ministers are obviously working indeed. And the value of naira crashing to #300 per dollar? No one is saying the anticorruption war should n't continue. All we are saying is that other sectors deserve same attention given to anticorruption. As long as we the citizens keep having divergent views on what affects us all, the government will go to sleep. Afterall majority of the masses are backing it at their own peril. Shame!
If you have any idea of how currency valuation works, you will not blame PMB or the current administration for it. But I doubt you know.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by dckng16(m): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2016
10 months gone baba is still fighting corruption.

Remaining 3years and 2 months to finish his tenure,

Nothing to show forth as major achievement

what Ashimolowo said is true

2019 is around the corner. Time no dey

Baba should start delivering the dividend of democracy

that is why we voted him

2 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by princejenks(m): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2016
Toosure70:
Don't worry sir, the VP is taking care of the remaining which will bring result soon. What we are seeing now is the result of trap set by the past government to make them fail but devil is a liar.
like seriously? The economy is in doldrums with naira exchanging for 300 naira to the dollar,businessmen groaning under the forex policy of the cbn and many jobs on the line with the unemployment problem still unsolved and made more complicated. Lets call a spade what it is,this govt has left nigeria worse than it met it six months ago.

3 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by saintkel(m): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:
Yes, do more by fighting PDP. Satisfied??

Do have a fantastic day ahead.
U too big bro, God bless ur day ahead, go and succeed where others have failed
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Goke7: 8:18am On Jan 13, 2016
I keep saying that our Pastors should steer clear politics cos they are bad political analysts, I understand Ashimolowo's concern especially running a church in london with majority as Nigerians who will be greatly affected with the cbn foreign transactions policy but then the looters he said PMB should only 20% of his time are cause of the whole debacle.

Sometimes our Pastors should speak more from a National perspective than using their own personal experience all the time.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by refreshrate: 8:20am On Jan 13, 2016
dckng16:

that is why we voted him

Question is did he tell you that's why he wanted you to vote him?
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Baboo13(m): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2016
martineverest:
When we were campaigning for him, they were busy calling him names.y art they now advising him.?.. If Baba can tackle corruption for the first tenure and face development in the second tenure I will be satisfied

Who is guaranteed a second tenure? You think its a birthright?
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by yewawa: 8:23am On Jan 13, 2016
Is Buhari the EFCC chairman?.....Hes doing his job while the EFCC Chairman also carrying out his assigned duties.

So what is 20% that u are talking about...
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Akainzo(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2016
princejenks:
like seriously? The economy is in doldrums with naira exchanging for 300 naira to the dollar,businessmen groaning under the forex policy of the cbn and many jobs on the line with the unemployment problem still unsolved and made more complicated. Lets call a spade what it is,this govt has left nigeria worse than it met it six months ago.

Hmmm, sometimes people need to look at the facts before they write this kind of stuff.

Let me give you an illustration.
Your father produces 1,000 tubers of yam and price of yam is $100, so he makes a revenue of $100,000. He then retires.
You, his son, now produces 1,500 tubers of yam BUT price of yam is now $30 to make a revenue of $45,000.

Would you believe it if your Uncle says you have left your family worse than your father did? Do answer truthfully!
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2016
Gaborone:
Created a thread about this sometime ago, and it seemed like I was speaking Greek. Happy that some strong men are beginning to notice that all our President cares about right now is loot recovery. The economy as a whole doesn't count, only Dasuki does.

cheesy
happy new year. Your glo is not goin
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by princejenks(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2016
I couldnt agree more with the pastor,you cant run a country's economy relying on recovered looted public funds alone rather you have to develop policies and programmes that would stimulate wealth creation through entrepreneurship rather than govt handouts to citizens which seems to be the major policy thrust of this administration for 2016.

2 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by gunuvi(m): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2016
martineverest:
how can u see the change, when u are anti change?
and you are robot change and anywhere belle face
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Adesiji77: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2016
kliq:
Pastor please face your calling(winning souls for Christ) and leave Trash for LAWMA undecided

cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by KelvinC1(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2016
kliq:
Pastor please face your calling(winning souls for Christ) and leave Trash for LAWMA undecided

Baba ride on jor

God bless PMB
God bless Nigerians
God bless Nigeria!!!

saying the TRUTH
is part of his CALLING too..
And he just said the truth..
Like it or not.. IT IS THE TRUTH..
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by raffite: 8:41am On Jan 13, 2016
lloydpras:
Ashimolowo wey still dey dodge HMRC.. cool

Got invited to a special Youth programme in a church @ my Estate, Ashimolowo was the guest pastor.
Cool Sermon from the Man, I was so motivated, na so the baba spoil the whole ovation thing by asking Youths that have millions of seeds to sow to God should come out.
5Million naira seed Please come out to the altar
3Million naira seed......
2Million naira seed
1Million naira seed

The murmurs that took over the auditorium that Day ehn!
Even the church Pastor had to apologise in the next service about the whole thing.

This is where I get angry. They believe and get motivated but get angry when you mention money (their god). What is the point? The Church raise money? Oh yes! The Church needs a lot of money to operate well. I was shocked when I found the kind of money used for fuel and diesel alone in my Church. Truly, the Church need lots of money to operate properly. Support your Church if you believe in what it does.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Baboo13(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2016
Lol Nigerians.

When Fr Mbaka spoke against GEJ pre-elections, you didn't say he should face his church

When Fr Mbaka visited Buhari after victory, you didn't say he should face his church

Now Ashimolowo only gave an advice to Buhari administration, you are now saying he should face his church

Nigerians suffering from selective amnesia since the 1600s

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Maxivalue(m): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=refreshrate post=41925658]

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by morbeta(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2016
This man prophesied that Jona will win and now he is giving dummy advice. He Buhari efcc? Or dss. Face front...
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by dckng16(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2016
refreshrate:

Question is did he tell you that's why he wanted you to vote him?

There should be a balance in Governance. It is crystal clear that He focus more on
corruption than any aspect of government. The Economy is getting worse
every single day. he should channel more effort and attention on how he will revive it
not 100 % attention on past Corrupt Adiminstration.

I voted Jonathan out because of him

TIME IS GOING. MY BROTHER NO TIME.

2 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Gaborone:
Created a thread about this sometime ago, and it seemed like I was speaking Greek. Happy that some strong men are beginning to notice that all our President cares about right now is loot recovery. The economy as a whole doesn't count, only Dasuki does.

cheesy

The last time I checked, Buhari is not the chairman of EFCC. Do you have an affiliation with Dazuki??
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by tsdarkside(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2016
dckng16:

that is why we voted him

manage a country on empty pocket??....you are nmadu!!
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Babacele: 9:07am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:
When these guys say these things I just don't get it. Is Baba the one chasing after the crooks or he simply gave the mandate to EFCC to do their job??

Some advice are not needed honestly.

Why are some people so desperate to see a reduction in the momentum of the anti-corruption crusade being executed by Magu?? What are they afraid of?? First it was Kukah, and now this.

Since Kukah's first attack (advice) on Baba, which was that he paid less attention to fighting corruption, was ignored, he's been granting
interviews every other day, screaming to high heavens how divided Nigeria is and what doom awaits us. I'm positive this wouldn't be the last we'd hear from this man.

Very sure Dash-suki the cheerful giver must have patted this one on the back through Oritsejafor before the elections.

Only guys I trust among them are Kumuyi and Adeboye.
There is no sitting on the fence here ,it is either you are for God or for mammon. Ex heads of states whose attention were according to an Ashimolowo's percentages gave us what? We voted for PMB because he promised us that fundamental positive change catalyst : to fight corruption. It is clear God brought his son Muhammad Buhari to salvage Naija , so an Ashimolowo arbitrary governance percentages is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by lloydpras: 9:07am On Jan 13, 2016
raffite:

This is where I get angry. They believe and get motivated but get angry when you mention money (their god). What is the point? The Church raise money? Oh yes! The Church needs a lot of money to operate well. I was shocked when I found the kind of money used for fuel and diesel alone in my Church. Truly, the Church need lots of money to operate properly. Support your Church if you believe in what it does.

I concur with your opinion.
But what the Man Of God (Ashimolowo) failed to understand was the church is a "Youth church".
Most of the Church Members are youths, they earn less than 5Million naira/year.
He was a Guest Pastor, he was paid to host the programme for the day. It was totally wrong for him to demand Specific amounts in Millions as Donations.

This same church, 100 youths pledge to sow seeds of 100k which is very reasonable.

But you don't expect youths that sow 50k to 200k seeds in a church to up their donations to millions instantly.

Even the church pastor was embarrassed while he was apologising to the congregation in the next service cos such things are rare in the Church.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by agbitaj(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2016
Mumu comment..
omenka:
When these guys say these things I just don't get it. Is Baba the one chasing after the crooks or he simply gave the mandate to EFCC to do their job??

Some advice are not needed honestly.

Why are some people so desperate to see a reduction in the momentum of the anti-corruption crusade being executed by Magu?? What are they afraid of?? First it was Kukah, and now this.

Since Kukah's first attack (advice) on Baba, which was that he paid less attention to fighting corruption, was ignored, he's been granting
interviews every other day, screaming to high heavens how divided Nigeria is and what doom awaits us. I'm positive this wouldn't be the last we'd hear from this man.

Very sure Dash-suki the cheerful giver must have patted this one on the back through Oritsejafor before the elections.

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by dckng16(m): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2016
tsdarkside:

manage a country on empty pocket??....you are nmadu!!

That is not an excuse, Nigeria is richly endowed with more than enough resources for her governance
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by lomprico(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:

So u dont trust ur VP again?
.......i see!
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by tsdarkside(m): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2016
dckng16:

That is not an excuse, Nigeria is richly endowed with more than enough resources for her governance

demand for resources as gone extremly back internationaly...

because you have 1million tomatoes doesnt automaticaly mean that you will find enough people to buy all 1million tomatoes!

the ol world economie is going back...30dollars for barrel of oil??..we are dashing them for free at this prize...

nigeria should stop this "we are the world" nonesense....nigeria is on its own...its time we get out of uno and commonweahlt and concentrate only on black-nations.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP / Governor Yahaya Bello Sacks All Political Appointees / GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.