Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time (28942 Views)

Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us / Great Advice From Pastor Ashimolowo To President Buhari / Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by dckng16(m): 9:27am On Jan 13, 2016
tsdarkside:

demand for resources as gone extremly back internationaly...

because you have 1million tomatoes doesnt automaticaly mean that you will find enough people to buy all 1million tomatoes!

the ol world economie is going back...30dollars for barrel of oil??..we are dashing them for free at this prize...

nigeria should stop this "we are the world" nonesense....nigeria is on its own...its time we get out of uno and commonweahlt and concentrate only on black-nations.......

What happened to agriculture and other sectors? Remember it was our major cash cow, before the discovery of Crude oil
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by AtlanticBreeze: 9:34am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:
When these guys say these things I just don't get it. Is Baba the one chasing after the crooks or he simply gave the mandate to EFCC to do their job??

Some advice are not needed honestly.

Why are some people so desperate to see a reduction in the momentum of the anti-corruption crusade being executed by Magu?? What are they afraid of?? First it was Kukah, and now this.

Since Kukah's first attack (advice) on Baba, which was that he paid less attention to fighting corruption, was ignored, he's been granting
interviews every other day, screaming to high heavens how divided Nigeria is and what doom awaits us. I'm positive this wouldn't be the last we'd hear from this man.

Very sure Dash-suki the cheerful giver must have patted this one on the back through Oritsejafor before the elections.

Only guys I trust among them are Kumuyi and Adeboye.
Keep fooling buhari into abandoning solid advise, very soon the Nigerian people will start stoning him

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by tsdarkside(m): 9:36am On Jan 13, 2016
dckng16:

What happened to agriculture and other sectors? Remember it was our major cash cow, before the discovery of Crude oil

i dont know...everybody want to have office jobs...even self we all go to agriculture,wouldnt we still have the same problems??..
our corrupt leaders will sell everything abroad and forget to feed us........
the same problem as with oil over again....

buhari is doing well...our system must be disziplined first,,,then everything else....
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Scholarforever: 9:40am On Jan 13, 2016
D way some Nigerians reason when a personality they fanatically follow is advised leaves much to be desired. I like Buhari too and hardly will a day pass without praying for him during my family devotions. Ashimolowo did not condemn d fight against corruption he only said d fight should not rob d other campaign promises of APC d attention they rightly deserve. Genuine progress can only come when d past, d present and d future are taken care of.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Kposkila: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2016
Yomboy4ever:

How much be ur change sef? Abeg go meet dansuki na him dey share money..

He promised change, I gave him my vote, I have a right to place demand for it.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Abagworo(m): 9:57am On Jan 13, 2016
ican2020:

Buhari is a man of great integrity, who wants the best for the country. But if he spends all his time pursuing looters, the majority of us who did not steal will suffer.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/ashimolowo-to-buhari-looters-deserve-only-20-of-your-time/

The story emanating now has however shown that
Ashimolowo’s fraud case of very huge amount involved, is
being revisited by the British government, and this time
around, fresh facts are at hand that could ultimately nail the
pastor for what he is being accused of.

http://www.newsofthepeople-ng.com/british-govt-revisits-pastor-ashimolowos-kicc-fraud-case/
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by ooshinibos: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2016
lloydpras:
Ashimolowo wey still dey dodge HMRC.. cool

Got invited to a special Youth programme in a church @ my Estate, Ashimolowo was the guest pastor.
Cool Sermon from the Man, I was so motivated, na so the baba spoil the whole ovation thing by asking Youths that have millions of seeds to sow to God should come out.
5Million naira seed Please come out to the altar
3Million naira seed......
2Million naira seed
1Million naira seed

The murmurs that took over the auditorium that Day ehn!
Even the church Pastor had to apologise in the next service about the whole thing.

really ? when was this o
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by lastpage: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2016
ican2020:
President Muhammadu Buhari has been advised to adopt the Pareto’s Principle in governance, where just 20 per cent of governance time is dedicated to the past, “otherwise, it will take forever for majority of Nigerians to see changes.”

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre, KICC, who gave the advice, said going by Parento’s Principle, the Federal Government should dedicate 20 per cent of its resources to going after perceived looters, while 80 per cent should be given to creating an enabling environment for Nigerians.

Speaking to journalists at the 10th edition of the annual widows New Year party in Ode-Omu, Osun State, he said: “President

Buhari is a man of great integrity, who wants the best for the country. But if he spends all his time pursuing looters, the majority of us who did not steal will suffer.

“Therefore, he must use the Parento’s Principle to approach governance. If you have your eyes permanently on the rear view mirror, you cannot drive fast. The past deserves just 20 per cent attention.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/ashimolowo-to-buhari-looters-deserve-only-20-of-your-time/

The way these CRIMINALS find excuse for themselves.... shows there is SOLIDARITY amongst thieves!

Ashimolowo should go and answer to his FRAUD case in Britain instead of shooting his mouth into corruption case in Nigeria.
Maybe we should ask the United kingdom to REQUEST for his extradition since he seems to be getting hyper-active?

Paretto principle my foot

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by chernest2002: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2016
The dollar is now 300 and above, poverty is increasing by day, our laws are failing, confusion over the whereabouts of budget of change, bubu gives 100% of his time chasing the past, when a reasonable man gives advice the sycophants will give him a name, but all am waiting for is 2019 for assessment. This same sycophants that do not tell Gmb the truth will also be the first to criticise him. Let's tell our leaders the humble truth and save our nation. Proudly 5 %.

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Maser: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2016
Baba is not dedicating his time to it. He is facing governance squarely. There is an institution that is dealing with looters called the EFCC. Baba is a spectator like most of us.

#BabaBuildingStrongInstitutions
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Primakris: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2016
Will he listen grin
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by omenka(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Keep fooling buhari into abandoning solid advise, very soon the Nigerian people will start stoning him
Are things not bad enough?? What are you waiting for?? Why don't you go start stoning him already, or don't you know the road to Abuja?? His motorcade passes Ahmadu Bello Way everyday and is always seen around the Three Arms Zone.

Stop throwing imaginary stones on the internet- go stone him and do some real damage.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Darayola(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2016
ican2020:
President Muhammadu Buhari has been advised to adopt the Pareto’s Principle in governance, where just 20 per cent of governance time is dedicated to the past, “otherwise, it will take forever for majority of Nigerians to see changes.”

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre, KICC, who gave the advice, said going by Parento’s Principle, the Federal Government should dedicate 20 per cent of its resources to going after perceived looters, while 80 per cent should be given to creating an enabling environment for Nigerians.

Speaking to journalists at the 10th edition of the annual widows New Year party in Ode-Omu, Osun State, he said: “President

“Therefore, he must use the Parento’s Principle to approach governance. If you have your eyes permanently on the rear view mirror, you cannot drive fast. The past deserves just 20 per cent attention.”

I think EFCC is an independent body according to the law. So, I don't think Buhari's intervention is even up to 10%.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Obienesarah: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:
When these guys say these things I just don't get it. Is Baba the one chasing after the crooks or he simply gave the mandate to EFCC to do their job??

Why are some people so desperate to see a reduction in the momentum of the anti-corruption crusade being executed by Magu?? What are they afraid of?? First it was Kukah, and now this.

Since Kukah's first attack (advice) on Baba, which was that he paid less attention to fighting corruption, was ignored, he's been granting
interviews every other day, screaming to high heavens how divided Nigeria is and what doom awaits us. I'm positive this wouldn't be the last we'd hear from this man.

Very sure Dash-suki the cheerful giver must have patted this one on the back through Oritsejafor before the elections.

Be careful of wot u say against men of God. Leave them to their luck, if any decides to join politics! Its their coin.

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by omenka(m): 10:27am On Jan 13, 2016
Obienesarah:
Be careful of wot u say against men of God. Leave them to their luck, if any decides to join politics! Its their coin.
Men of God my brown eye. They are the biggest crooks on the planet. Which "god" do they worship??

Abeg no provoke me this morning.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Obienesarah: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:
Men of God my brown eye. They are the biggest crooks on the planet. Which "god" do they worship??

Abeg no provoke me this morning.
Pls make ur eyes white and see clearly, crooks or not, don't judge them, Someone mightier is watching, dnt get provoked calm ur nerves.

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by olalat(m): 10:39am On Jan 13, 2016
Tah, the only pastor i respect in dis country is kumuyi. The rest? God dey sha.
omenka:

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by kliq(m): 10:46am On Jan 13, 2016
molas02:

Bcus u ar a muslim, dats y u are pained

One God

Alhamdulillahi smiley
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by kliq(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2016
1bunne4lif:
****Majority of the dullard's followers are just daft. Smh

You sound like a son of a thief.

Stealing is now corruption
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by MicKaro: 11:07am On Jan 13, 2016
wwwkaycom:
Is it PMB that is chasing looters? I never heard it that it's the presidency that arrested Dasuki, Dokpesi or Metuh. Baba has concentrated on his job while the anti-graft agencies have also intensified effort to fulfil the mandate given them by the Federal Republic of Nigeria so the issue of PMB not doing his job doesn't arise at all. Or is this pastor telling us that the guys at the EFCC who were employed fulltime should just devote a minute fraction of their time to the job tgey were employed to do? Pastor Ashimolowo is a very close friend of Ayo Oritsejafor though. I can see somebody trying to hold court for a dear friend who may be invited very soon.
Ashimolowo is also a yam eater or he is covering up for yam eaters.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by ekwelive: 11:09am On Jan 13, 2016
Oga mind ur church activity...
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Sam32(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:

you didn't watch the presidential media chat or you simply don't understand that the naira is currently at N300 to a dollar
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Sam32(m): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Don't be afraid of me., but the consequences of your action. These pastors pleading for leniency on behalf of 'front row' thieves
he didn't say FG should stop fighting corruption, he only implied more concentration on moving forward.

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by foriz4u(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:

my friend shot that ur dirty mouth!!! who even give u phone to browse self? if you don't know who Ashimolowo is go ask d folded bank PHB, stanbic ibtc and others. these men lends money to countries...u r there talking rubbish against a man of God may God have mercy on u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Okanokan(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thanks Pastor for wonderful and well thought out advice to Mr President, i pray that the hawks and foxes in his Government will share the Golden Advice from Pastor Anisulowo

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by princejenks(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
Akainzo:

Hmmm, sometimes people need to look at the facts before they write this kind of stuff.

Let me give you an illustration.
Your father produces 1,000 tubers of yam and price of yam is $100, so he makes a revenue of $100,000. He then retires.
You, his son, now produces 1,500 tubers of yam BUT price of yam is now $30 to make a revenue of $45,000.

Would you believe it if your Uncle says you have left your family worse than your father did? Do answer truthfully!
do you really want me to answer this warped illustration you are giving here? Why not look at it this way,nigeria is a going concern i.e a business that was handed to another to manage with the assets and liabilities clearly stated at the beginning but just under six months,the new manager depletes the assets,increases the liabilities with more debts and puts the entire business in jeopardy by engaging in a needless fight with its suppliers and other business partners(private sector) through its new policies that makes them unable to fulfil their commitment to it while concentrating all its efforts on retrieving bad debts. If you understand this,you would know how much trouble we are in.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by kolaosita4(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Corruption need 100% concentration right on Baba Sir pls focus on ur calling which is winning souls God bless Nigeria
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by mrtruth: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
APC style boring everyone yet still being cover-faced by some LYING LIARS who as usual prefer lies while they suffer in silence. I've been wondering also. With so much being now recovered from looters yet you can't pay salaries when due. Can't stop the fuel hardship. Shege is when pple are suffering and lying. I tire o
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by jaybee3(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
80% of baba's supposed devotion to corruption fighting is obviously having 80% reduction in the seeds being sown since baba signed that dotted line.

The thieving pastor obviously has grounds to complain since the fight is directly hitting him where it hurts

Nothing wrong with fighting corruption with 100% effort since the cancerous corruption has managed to destabilize almost all the functional sectors that make a nation
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by refreshrate: 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
dckng16:

There should be a balance in Governance. It is crystal clear that He focus more on
corruption than any aspect of government. The Economy is getting worse
every single day. he should channel more effort and attention on how he will revive it
not 100 % attention on past Corrupt Adiminstration.

I voted Jonathan out because of him

TIME IS GOING. MY BROTHER NO TIME.

You see now that you are an accessory to our present predicament ?
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Abagworo(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
foriz4u:

my friend shot that ur dirty mouth!!! who even give u phone to browse self? if you don't know who Ashimolowo is go ask d folded bank PHB, stanbic ibtc and others. these men lends money to countries...u r there talking rubbish against a man of God may God have mercy on u

He is just a scam artist like others specializing in hypnotizing and extorting from lazy people who believe in white man's religion more than that of their forefathers.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Akainzo(m): 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
princejenks:
do you really want me to answer this warped illustration you are giving here? Why not look at it this way,nigeria is a going concern i.e a business that was handed to another to manage with the assets and liabilities clearly stated at the beginning but just under six months,the new manager depletes the assets,increases the liabilities with more debts and puts the entire business in jeopardy by engaging in a needless fight with its suppliers and other business partners(private sector) through its new policies that makes them unable to fulfil their commitment to it while concentrating all its efforts on retrieving bad debts. If you understand this,you would know how much trouble we are in.

You are clearly living in a different world than Nigeria.
Tell me, which of Nigeria's assets were depleted? Oil, Rice, Cement, Cassava or Manufacturing?

Which liabilities were increased? When your preferred person achieved the onerous tag of being the only leader that couldn't save a single dollar ($1) in the 5 years of oil boom, but went ahead to borrow and still loot.

Your brand of insight is worse than that of a man hawking gala on the streets of Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Ban On Production Of Codeine Containing Syrups In Nigeria / Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP / Lagos Guber Tribunal: US Immigration Lawyer Testifies Against Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.