Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time (28947 Views)

Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us / Great Advice From Pastor Ashimolowo To President Buhari / Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by tsdarkside(m): 6:56am On Jan 13, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
D truth is dat no amount of money PMB can recover that will take care of Nigeria's need /challenges. Let him and his team get to work while they're fighting looters on oda side. I don't wanna hear @ d end of his tenure that he only fought looters without anything to show. Even @d peak of PDP embezzlement as claimed, they still pay salary promptly @FG level but now, all we hear is story.

get to work with what??...with an empty pocket??...can you go on the streets in your area and buy akara with empty pocket??..

and even sef the seller give you the akara,wouldnt it be on credit??...

you think the goverment have a magic tree that grows dollars??.....

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by legendsilver(m): 6:56am On Jan 13, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
D truth is dat no amount of money PMB can recover that will take care of Nigeria's need /challenges. Let him and his team get to work while they're fighting looters on oda side. I don't wanna hear @ d end of his tenure that he only fought looters without anything to show. Even @d peak of PDP embezzlement as claimed, they still pay salary promptly @FG level but now, all we hear is story.
you are very correct but I want to believe it is understandable that PMB is not in charge of Efcc?
He only allowed each agency freedom to perform the task assigned to them. That alone will generate more revenue mostly when competent hands are employed.
Sholom

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by ifyalways(f): 6:56am On Jan 13, 2016
MuamarGaddaffi:
Fraudulent change. I am so sorry to those who cannot see the incompetency of the present administration masquerading in anti corruption war.
Many will so disappointed at end of this tenure because nothing meaningful will be achieved except more hardship on the masses
When the only tool you have is hammer,all problem looks like nai.
How can you claim to be fighting corruption but you have no balls to tackle the source corruption in persons of (OBJ,IBB,ATIKU and co) .

Fear Fear Buba stop harassing these small boys, they have learnt looting from OBJ AND IBB.
If you are fearless and not sentimental in the fight against corruption try OBJ,IBB and ATIKU. Stop harassing Gej's boys because he is a weak man.

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by martineverest(m): 6:56am On Jan 13, 2016
gunuvi:
He is right because I haven't seen any progress since buhari came on board apart from the kworoption noises.
its better for him to listen to the voice of the people. Many are suffering and he need to act fast
how can u see the change, when u are anti change?
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by lloydpras: 6:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Incorruptible:

This your lie ehhh. Repent before satan go resign and hand over his mandate to you

LMAO!
Na True Story tho!! I no wan mention the church's name....Na me even murmur pass sef.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by KMJY(f): 7:01am On Jan 13, 2016
DropShot:
Is BUhari the EFCC Chairman going after the looters?

Na wa for how some dey reason o.
Can't you see that Buhari has stopped doing his job and rather concentrating on the EFCC's own? Nigerians are suffering yet the anti-corruption war has become a perfect distraction to all of us that no one seems to realize this fact. The earlier we come back to our senses the better for us. Else it will soon dawn on us like a person who has been dupped

3 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by anonimi: 7:05am On Jan 13, 2016
But the dull, daft & dumb Confused One does not know that.
He only knows how to fight the corruption of OTHERS.
He knows NOTHING else hence he devotes 120% of his time to giving us STORIES about the corruption of others.

We don enter one chance finish till 2019.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3234361_fbimg1450823846843_jpegccc7ea9d509141b638a64535ab185d08

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3055762_img2015110125972_jpeg66c3005a24a1d7fdf4b0957ab226a189

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Lexusgs430: 7:06am On Jan 13, 2016
Matthew should face his congregation and keep enjoying his tithes and offerings!!!!
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by saintkel(m): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:
When these guys say these things I just don't get it. Is Baba the one chasing after the crooks or he simply gave the mandate to EFCC to do their job??

Some advice are not needed honestly.

Why are some people so desperate to see a reduction in the momentum of the anti-corruption crusade being executed by Magu?? What are they afraid of?? First it was Kukah, and now this.

Since Kukah's first attack (advice) on Baba, which was that he paid less attention to fighting corruption, was ignored, he's been granting
interviews every other day, screaming to high heavens how divided Nigeria is and what doom awaits us. I'm positive this wouldn't be the last we'd hear from this man.

Very sure Dash-suki the cheerful giver must have patted this one on the back through Oritsejafor before the elections.

Only guys I trust among them are Kumuyi and Adeboye.
guy even Kumuyi and Adeboye will say d same thing. Tje way FG is going about dis corruption palaver is wrong trust me
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by DropShot: 7:15am On Jan 13, 2016
KMJY:
Can't you see that Buhari has stopped doing his job and rather concentrating on the EFCC's own? Nigerians are suffering yet the anti-corruption war has become a perfect distraction to all of us that no one seems to realize this fact. The earlier we come back to our senses the better for us. Else it will soon dawn on us like a person who has been dupped
I have not seen or heard the president commenting on ongoing anti corruption war except when he was asked during the media chat.

It's normal for arrests relating to missing/misappropriated huge sums to become big hit given the fact that EFCC was practically in comatose before now.

The president has his ministers working and I still don't know the exact things he ought to have done or said which he has failed to.

Please tell me if you know.

2 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by OKorowanta: 7:15am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:
When these guys say these things I just don't get it. Is Baba the one chasing after the crooks or he simply gave the mandate to EFCC to do their job??

Why are some people so desperate to see a reduction in the momentum of the anti-corruption crusade being executed by Magu?? What are they afraid of?? First it was Kukah, and now this.

Since Kukah's first attack (advice) on Baba, which was that he paid less attention to fighting corruption, was ignored, he's been granting
interviews every other day, screaming to high heavens how divided Nigeria is and what doom awaits us. I'm positive this wouldn't be the last we'd hear from this man.

Very sure Dash-suki the cheerful giver must have patted this one on the back through Oritsejafor before the elections.

Only kumuyi.Adeboye has been dining with dem too often and ain't no way they don't appreciate him.dat was how Ayo started way back in delta state mingling with govt officials b4 he rose to national prominence.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by emajoe: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:

If you watched Mr. President's maiden Media Chat, you would have seen the LIGHT in what this Pastor is saying.
Was the whole SHOW by Mr. President not more than 80% talk and judgments of looters?
You will as of the remaining 20% and I will refer you to Mr. Nnamdi, yes KANU!

3 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by taju4free(m): 7:19am On Jan 13, 2016
And you spent your precious time to post this?
gozmok1:
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by omenka(m): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2016
saintkel:
guy even Kumuyi and Adeboye will say d same thing. Tje way FG is going about dis corruption palaver is wrong trust me
Trust me, if you wanna nip corruption in the bud in NIGERIA, Baba isn't doing enough.

The people complaining about this are those who's hands are soiled, and they are nervous about what might become of them should the tempo be sustained.

Magu needs to do more.

1 Like

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by omenka(m): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2016
emajoe:

If you watched Mr. President's maiden Media Chat, you would have seen the LIGHT in what this Pastor is saying.
Was the whole SHOW by Mr. President not more than 80% talk and judgments of looters?
You will as of the remaining 20% and I will refer you to Mr. Nnamdi, yes KANU!
Wasn't he responding according to questions asked?? Should he go talking about the economy or some foreign policy when asked about Kanu or corruption??

Which kind talk be dis one?undecided

You should have asked the interviewers not to focus on those.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by KMJY(f): 7:25am On Jan 13, 2016
DropShot:

I have not seen or heard the president commenting on ongoing anti corruption war except when he was asked during the media chat.

It's normal for arrests relating to missing/misappropriated huge sums to become big hit given the fact that EFCC was practically in comatose before now.

The president has his ministers working and I still don't know the exact things he ought to have done or said which he has failed to.

Please tell me if you know.
His ministers are obviously working indeed. And the value of naira crashing to #300 per dollar? No one is saying the anticorruption war should n't continue. All we are saying is that other sectors deserve same attention given to anticorruption. As long as we the citizens keep having divergent views on what affects us all, the government will go to sleep. Afterall majority of the masses are backing it at their own peril. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by tsdarkside(m): 7:27am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:
Trust me, if you wanna nip corruption in the bud in NIGERIA, Baba isn't doing enough.

The people complaining about this are those who's hands are soiled, and they are nervous about what might become of them should the tempo be sustained.

Magu needs to do more.

its realy strange..if you have no business with the matter,why does the matter concern you sooooooo much.....??..

if you didnt commit a crime,why should you care what the efcc is doing??..

release kanu??...why the hell,should we do that??....isnt it a blessing that we caught him,before he could land in the east and creath pandemonium??..

efcc is unfair to dasuki??..
jonathan should not be questioned after 17000 dead,a caliphate in nigeria,fleeing soldiers,threath with somalia??.....ähhhhhh
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:29am On Jan 13, 2016
kliq:
Pastor please face your calling(winning souls for Christ) and leave Trash for LAWMA undecided

Baba ride on jor

God bless PMB
God bless Nigerians
God bless Nigeria!!!
****Majority of the dullard's followers are just daft. Smh
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by saintkel(m): 7:29am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:

Magu needs to do more.
Do more by fighting PDP?
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by crazygod(m): 7:30am On Jan 13, 2016
kliq:
Pastor please face your calling(winning souls for Christ) and leave Trash for LAWMA undecided

Baba ride on jor

God bless PMB
God bless Nigerians
God bless Nigeria!!!

So pastor no be nigerian again? Dude he has every right to air his views
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by omenka(m): 7:31am On Jan 13, 2016
saintkel:
Do more by fighting PDP?
Yes, do more by fighting PDP. Satisfied??

Do have a fantastic day ahead.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by molas02: 7:34am On Jan 13, 2016
kliq:

Baba ride on jor

God bless PMB
God bless Nigerians
God bless Nigeria!!!
Bcus u ar a muslim, dats y u are pained
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by omenka(m): 7:35am On Jan 13, 2016
tsdarkside:

its realy strange..if you have no business with the matter,why does the matter concern you sooooooo much.....??..

if you didnt commit a crime,why should you care what the efcc is doing??..

release kanu??...why the hell,should we do that??....isnt it a blessing that we caught him,before he could land in the east and creath pandemonium??..

efcc is unfair to dasuki??..
jonathan should not be questioned after 17000 dead,a caliphate in nigeria,fleeing soldiers,threath with somalia??.....ähhhhhh
Discerning Nigerians can see right through the shenanigans of these men. There is definitely a lot hidden under their hats which they dread getting exposed to the public.

The closer the heat gets to them, the more they start giving unsolicited advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by tsdarkside(m): 7:37am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:
Yes, do more by fighting PDP. Satisfied??

Do have a fantastic day ahead.

forget fee dee fee...wasnt fee dee fee in charge of jonathan??..how could something like this happen and fee dee fee knew nothing about it??...

fee dee fee should have been ruling not jonathan......fee dee fee should be banned in nigeria.....!!!!

abegi....jonathan was only the face of fee dee fee....this is how a democraty works....how i to explain to una how a demoncraty works too..

oyyyyy.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by justmenoni: 7:37am On Jan 13, 2016
I wouldn't say u're wrong and I wouldn't agree you're right unless you were also involved but earlier u were saying dasukigate and now it's benefitting from GEJ which to me are two different things,alot of ppl,organisations etc benefitted from GEJ ; does that interpret that they are involved in d dasukigate

wwwkaycom:
Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo benefited from GEJ, QED!
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:40am On Jan 13, 2016
Nobody will do business with. You online if you tell dem u are a nigerian.

We can only generate 3000Mgw of electricity for over 160M pple despite d trillions of naira spent from our govt.
We are Oil producing country and Non of our Refinery is working and have to depend of importation wit hlp of subsidy.
Our soldiers are Dieing on d battle field like chikens everyday.
A dolar now change for 300naira.
And all dis was as a result of corruption and u stay in london telling us 20% .
Ask d wailers dey will tell U GEJ is a good MAn bt do u knw corruption was d Num reason He failed apart from being clueless.
BABA pls we Need 101% of your time if you don't want to fail...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:40am On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:46am On Jan 13, 2016
Praise thy Lord Pastor pls pls would advice a person that has a CANCER to use 20% of his time to treat it.
So why telling us to use 20% on our looters?

2 Likes

Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Godson32(m): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2016
Ride on Pastor but the mumu,I mean the bubu will not understand ur statement.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Koleman(m): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2016
How great it would be if looters actually ended up funding the 2016 budget and he has his vice and ministers.
Re: Ashimolowo To Buhari: Looters Deserve Only 20% Of Your Time by Godson32(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2016
Yomboy4ever:
Praise thy Lord Pastor pls pls would advice a person that has a CANCER to use 20% of his time to treat it.
So why telling us to use 20% on our looters?
If he has other serious ailments nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joju Fayose, Lere Olayinka Win PDP House Of Reps Tickets In Ekiti / Buhari With Christine Lagarde At Aso Rock Villa + Details Of What Was Discussed / Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.