Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It (2372 Views)

Photos: Meet Chisom Ugwu The Nigerian Lady Who Left Are Village In Anambra State / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / The Meaning Behind I Stand With Girls" Profile Frame On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by MrCork: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
jonaifame22:
I wouldn't know why on earth she forgot to wear her pants after sunday afternoon's quickie on her way back frm church,now this beautiful pant as being laying in my room and everytime I see it, I'm remebered of the sweet sex,I sniff the pants often like it's vicks' inhaler for catarrh, it smells so great,it's a mixture of sweat and female scent, hmmmmmmmmmm pls don't call me "sniffie"
Buh I wanna show some love , pls should I wash this pant and hang it for her?

..no...take the pant to a museum. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by jonaifame22(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
MrCork:

..no...take the pant to a museum. undecided
Cork ha far,u still dey uk?
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by goodheart02(m): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op be like...."Each sniffing has been a hit back to back from day one till date. Egbon anybody who wants the pant, come and collect it". grin grin grin
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by jonaifame22(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
goodheart02:
Op be like...."Each sniffing has been a hit back to back from day one till date. Egbon anybody who wants the pant, come and collect it". grin grin grin
you're right know?

Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by suruwilliams(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
I don laff tire grin
Re: She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
And you're advertising Shiloh on your signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / I / Style Or Dirty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.