Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers (66270 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year / Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits / Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by youngbyc(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
Almost all DE meetings I attended @home while in my village... Am always come b4 DE time...

Op... Nothing new abt dis.... Dress a pig wash a pig...pig remain a pig....

Buhari started DE meeting b4 DE fit time.....?

Op kip ur hye in DE ground to know if pmb has fund DE missing budget? ***

As for me I know buhari too well... He will still mess up in DE meeting...
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by dollarsplenty(m): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by freshvine(f): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
If a dullard like let him sit in front of the class or come to school before everyone else, failure is forever his signature

2 Likes

Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tochaigh:
I used to go for 7am classes in OAU. Almost always punctual.

My point? Is this nonsense supposed to be celebrated or what?!

What has happened to the reasoning capabilities of the average Nigerian youth?!
sometimes I wonder how we reason.. meeting was to hold by 10am, he came 9.50am.. what is d big deal?
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tochaigh:

sometimes I wonder how we reason.. meeting was to hold by 10am, he came 9.50am.. what is d big deal?

.which nairaland mod puts dis mumu news on front page wen dia are beta news on other threads...
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by Intendy: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
I thought they will report they were locked outside. stewpid journalism
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by BraniacX(m): 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
wailers tongue tongue tongue our president early attendance has made the dollar to crash grin grin grin

ROTFL grin
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by jonnieoneng: 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tochaigh:

Why is it that the older generation take cheap jives at we youths?For ur information Sir,it is your likes who destroyed this Country,we are only waiting patiently 4 u to get off d stage.

1 Like

Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by nollywoodbabe: 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
modath:

Oh God, is everything newsworthy !!

OP, we all have more time than we need hence the foray into NL but you can spend the time on cutting grass or some tasks of that nature!

Resist all future temptations to open dis kain thread!!! E dey fall hand!! smiley

Very News Worthy!!! If Civilians can be SACKED for such Offence then why on Earth should such Executives do these? If they could do this to the President, you can begin to Imagine what they will do to the Common man... This thing that seems a Joke to you is a very very Big Deal.. The Nigeria economy has lost so much because "Late Coming" Please think about this a little bit more deep. Thanks
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by BraniacX(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
franklingud:
Make I do wetin?
I think say he don find d #Missingbudget sef.

Person go come work early but he no finally work anything, na wetin we go call am

ma guy, as you Aaa-ask mee-ee-ee........................

na who I go as-ask.........

wait make I ask Google grin

1 Like

Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by BobUg28(m): 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good one. There are things we need to learn from this scenario. It's true thaat some people will not like Buhari and his pattern of leadership but the truth remains that he's making an effort( a positive one for that matter)

This case scenario here had shown the ministers and members of national assembly that they should be working with the rules the rules.

#buhari is no nonsense person.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by samplegirl(f): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
Upload something useful you will not see it on front Page. But the moment a rubbish is up about the man of body odour the slaves will rush it to front page.

What is this topic all about?

Nonsense!
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tochaigh:

oga...u n I know that Nigerians, regardless of social status r very very indisciplined....so it should be a good thing if d president is leading by example....
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by franklingud(m): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
BraniacX:

ma guy, as you Aaa-ask mee-ee-ee........................

na who I go as-ask.........

wait make I ask Google grin
grin grin
Google go ans you say "#BringbackOurBudget" na em dey trend on twitter these days.. grin

Pikin dey go sch early everyday, buh he no dey grab anything wey dem teach am.
Wetin we go call dat one?? grin
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by advocates: 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
PMB means business. We called it over punctuality. He is setting the right precedence that was long lost with the thieving party. No wonder his straightforwardness is currently hated by those who were used to sharp practices and cutting corners.

Any greatness that fails to receive sharp opposition be it physical, emotional or otherwise is certainly not a sign of greatness.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by freedom96: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tochaigh:

Edited:

It is a shame that punch newspaper found this news worthy. A slap on their face Infact.
What class of degree did u graduate with?I still a student,are u in first class?No harm intended.Just curious nd searching for motivation.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by Cemeon: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mtcheww how will dat reduce photocopy to #5 again
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by tottinova: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
modath:

OP, we all have more time than we need hence the foray into NL but you can spend the time on cutting grass or some tasks of that nature!

Resist all future temptations to open dis kain thread!!! E dey fall hand!! smiley

What's wrong with this thread
Some pple just like wahala
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by modath(f): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
nollywoodbabe:

Very News Worthy!!! If Civilians can be SACKED for such Offence then why on Earth should such Executives do these? If they could do this to the President, you can begin to Imagine what they will do to the Common man... This thing that seems a Joke to you is a very very Big Deal.. The Nigeria economy has lost so much because "Late Coming" Please think about this a little bit more deep. Thanks

Did you really comprehend the post?

Go back & read slowly.. thx.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by advocates: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
youngbyc:
Almost all DE meetings I attended @home while in my village... Am always come b4 DE time...

Op... Nothing new abt dis.... Dress a pig wash a pig...pig remain a pig....

Buhari started DE meeting b4 DE fit time.....?

Op kip ur hye in DE ground to know if pmb has fund DE missing budget? ***

As for me I know buhari too well... He will still mess up in DE meeting...
Proverbs: You recognize a fool by the words of his mouth.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by Holysnow(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
PMB self dey OV*R do... undecidedPMB self dey OV*R do...
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by repogirl(f): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
So...? What is the moral of the story..........? undecided
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by tottinova: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pple that have condemned this thread either didn't read the info well or are also guilty of late coming or just don't like our new president cus I see no problem with the piece of info.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by bodee(m): 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
ibisko04:

I beg to differ from your observation. Punctuality is the soul of business. A meeting scheduled for 10.00am supposed to have had all the attendants sited by 9.50am.
Seriousness of the cabinet ministers matter a lots in achieving desires results.
the guy said he ought not to have asked for the recitation of the national anthem since it's not yet 10 am.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by BraniacX(m): 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
franklingud:

grin grin
Google go ans you say "#BringbackOurBudget" and "#releaseOurChibokParents" na em dey trend on twitter these days.. grin

Pikin dey go sch early everyday, buh he no dey grab anything wey dem teach am.
Wetin we go call dat one?? grin

na olodo rabata na cheesy but even this olodo need to dey translated into daura for bubustick to understand

1 Like

Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
modath:

Bad belle
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
tottinova:

What's wrong with this thread
Some pple just like wahala

I guess those peeps castigating these thread are kinda frustrated or lack manners.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by advocates: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
freshvine:
If a dullard like let him sit in front of the class or come to school before everyone else, failure is forever his signature
If failure entails cutting down the excesses of IPOB, stamping KANU and closing down the criminal practices of Biafrans a failure, we trues Nigerians are forever grateful.

Proverbs: When a nobody refers to a King as a fool, his word is taken as one of the sons of the possessed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga / Abba Kyari: Best Wishes To ‘Bad Belle’ People Waiting To See Us Arrested By FBI / How A Youth Corper 'Spelt Nigeria'. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.