Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers (66276 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year / Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits / Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by amtaken(f): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
So the problem should not be tackled because 'it is a global thing'?

Now I know that the effects rice Aisha fed you have not left your system yet.
SHAIBULIAR:
pls dont start. The econimic recession is a global thing. You have the right to relocate to a better place.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by SHAIBULIAR: 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
amtaken:
So the problem should not be tackled because 'it is a global thing'?

Now I know that the effects rice Aisha fed you have not left your system yet.
as if the govt is jist sitting down doing nothn. Look relax,election is over your candidate lost,just wait till 2019 to cast your vote for now,shut the fok up and live with the change. If you dont like it or you cant wait till 2019,the boarders are opened tongue tongue tongue
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by SHAIBULIAR: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
goziedave:

I will take that as my first compliment this year thanks..
#apc boot licker

#bring_back_our_budget_PMB
still very dry tongue
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by CriticalThought: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
How far we have fallen when what becomes news is if someone showed up on time or not. How is this going to improve the falling naira
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by Teryfik(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
knostbrown01:
. What is the effect of buhari for coming early?..
when dollar is 300 to naira...

I should start praising him now @punch
Its naw N200 stand corrected
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by 1miccza: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
These government and their paid apologists they are trying too hard to make people see them in good light...
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by 1miccza: 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Teryfik:
Its naw N200 stand corrected
Are you still in Nigeria bros

1 Like

Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by bjdon: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
ibisko04:

Not too particular about when the president started the meeting.
What I mean is that everybody that supposed to be in the meeting should have be in the hall by latest 10minutes before time so as to have time to review whatever agendas they might have to present in the meeting.

Little details matter much in business
Iam sorry but I don't agree at all with you. When you are invited to a meeting, your responsibility is to be there, ready at the stated time. People are all different. Some people would have fully prepared the day before and as such can arrive 5 mins before the scheduled start and just use the time to exchange pleasantries. Others may need to come upto half an hour before in order to be fully prepared. There is no hard and fast rule anywhere in the world that says you have to be arrive 10 mins(or 15 or 30 or whatever) before time, the only standard rule is that you are at your seat, ready for the meeting by the scheduled time.
In this case the scheduled time was 10am it was completely wrong for the president to start the meeting before that time and those who were absent but arrived before 10am should never had been made to feel, like they were somehow irresponsible. That is very poor man management on the presidents part.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by ikp120(m): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
ibisko04:

Not too particular about when the president started the meeting.
What I mean is that everybody that supposed to be in the meeting should have be in the hall by latest 10minutes before time so as to have time to review whatever agendas they might have to present in the meeting.

Little details matter much in business

I understand what you are saying, but there is no law that requires anyone to be in the meeting 10 minutes or even 2 minutes before the time. Hence the president was wrong to shut the door before the time appointed. I think that being strict must be within the confines of well defined terms, not assumptions. It is only an immature, biased, critical and hypocritical person who will say "Hey guy, you cannot see me today, we agreed 10am, but it's already 9:58am... Just leave, you should have come earlier than 9:58am". Agreement should be followed without bias. Even God, as strict and business minded as God is, does not behave like that.

I REST MY CASE!
THANK YOU!

1 Like

Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by amtaken(f): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Of course the Government is doing something, something very negative about the economic downsize.

Now run along and get your rice and pomo' before they finish. #Aishagate.
SHAIBULIAR:
as if the govt is jist sitting down doing nothn. Look relax,election is over your candidate lost,just wait till 2019 to cast your vote for now,shut the fok up and live with the change. If you dont like it or you cant wait till 2019,the boarders are opened tongue tongue tongue
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by generaloj01: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
As for VP Osinbanjo and others who arrived before 10am that's not African rimeand for those who arrived late I think they should be fined...
Nationstalk..com
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by SHAIBULIAR: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
amtaken:
Of course the Government is doing something, something very negative about the economic downsize.

Now run along and get your rice and pomo' before they finish. #Aishagate.
what did your candidate do when he was there?he only supervised the looting of our treasury that brought us to where we are today. Election is over,we booted out your clueless candidate,so deal with whatever comes your way now or get the fok out of the country.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by josite: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
bjdon:
I am sorry but there is nothing to celebrate here.

The meeting was scheduled to start at 10am. Buhari arrived early, ok that's good, but he should not have asked for the National Anthem to be sung and for the meeting to commence before 10am. If that is indeed what happened, then his behavior was actually disrespectful to the others who arrived after him but still before 10am.

I beg to differ,in civilised realm,when the head of state is expected at 10am,all other guests are already seated by 9.30am.and buhari really ought to have waited till 10 to start the meeting .
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by AbleGodAlways: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nonsense
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by Edusouls(m): 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tochaigh:
I used to go for 7am classes in OAU. Almost always punctual.

My point? Is this nonsense supposed to be celebrated or what?!

What has happened to the reasoning capabilities of the average Nigerian youth?!

Edited:

It is a shame that punch newspaper found this news worthy. A slap on their face Infact.
no u re the biggest shame,educated illiterate...it shows a patriotic,committed and disciplined president...
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by Edusouls(m): 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
foolish nigerians,cursed future of tommorow, educated illiterates,brainless,proud and empty masses that dosent want good thing in their lives..if u dont know,u have just got the best humble,and commited president serving u ungreatful fools...
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by Edusouls(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
drss:
I am taking my time to avoid mistake. - Buari dullard, den Gbam!!! National Budget dat took buari 7 months to prepare was declared missing! sad now how does buari's arriving to meetings on time save d missing budget n d economy
shut up ur dirty mouth, african baboon...slowpoke what do u know? Only talking like a bird...
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by Edusouls(m): 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
free2ryhme:
where did you concort these lies from grin
and what made it a lie? Cursed sons and daughters of africa..
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by Edusouls(m): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
knostbrown01:
. What is the effect of buhari for coming early?..
when dollar is 300 to naira...

I should start praising him now @punch
of course u should praise him,cos he is already a made man,but still struggling to save ur dammned future..so u should at least be a bit greatful..fool.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by knostbrown01(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
Edusouls:
of course u should praise him,cos he is already a made man,but still struggling to save ur dammned future..so u should at least be a bit greatful..fool.
u are from Daura, I think, ur generations are fool
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by Toosure70: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tochaigh:
I used to go for 7am classes in OAU. Almost always punctual.

My point? Is this nonsense supposed to be celebrated or what?!

What has happened to the reasoning capabilities of the average Nigerian youth?!

Edited:

It is a shame that punch newspaper found this news worthy. A slap on their face Infact.
and any day fayose kill ponmo, you're the most happiest person on earth.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by goziedave(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
still very dry tongue

its still dry season and pls stop mentioning me... Thanks
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by free2ryhme: 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
Edusouls:
and what made it a lie? Cursed sons and daughters of africa..
do hate urself so badly to call yourself cursed? I pity you

1 Like

Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by SHAIBULIAR: 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
goziedave:

its still dry season and pls stop mentioning me... Thanks
he pain am tongue
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by engrjacuzzi: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
I hope they have found the missing budget....I remembered it was said PMB's certificate got missing.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by humilyG: 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=deji68 post=41931678] [/quote 9ja blood neva CHANGE O
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by amtaken(f): 12:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Hahahahaha you booted out a clueless candidate for a more clueless one.

You are not smart.
SHAIBULIAR:
what did your candidate do when he was there?he only supervised the looting of our treasury that brought us to where we are today. Election is over,we booted out your clueless candidate,so deal with whatever comes your way now or get the fok out of the country.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by SHAIBULIAR: 12:27am On Jan 14, 2016
amtaken:
Hahahahaha you booted out a clueless candidate for a more clueless one.

You are not smart.
we booted out a clueless thief and gang of criminals. I have given you enough attention that should last you a life time,now beat it and dont mention me again
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by Wee1: 2:33am On Jan 14, 2016
modath:
Oh God, is everything newsworthy !!

OP, we all have more time than we need hence the foray into NL but you can spend the time on cutting grass or some tasks of that nature!

Resist all future temptations to open dis kain thread!!! E dey fall hand!! smiley

The solution is top - down .We need to see more and hear more of this. Sir.

*Modified*.... I missed the part where some showed up after the commencement of the meeting, I stand corrected, not someone to endorse tardiness... Apologies....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Refuses Help As He Walks Away From Podium Dancing To Buga / Abba Kyari: Best Wishes To ‘Bad Belle’ People Waiting To See Us Arrested By FBI / How A Youth Corper 'Spelt Nigeria'. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.