Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers (66277 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year / Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits / Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by yipata: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
NAIJA, WE SHA DNT VALUE THE TRUTH, THIS STORY IS SO WORTHY AND ITS A MESSAGE TO EVERYONE IN GOVERNMENT, THAT TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN, THEY HAVE LITTLE TIME TO ACHIEVE MUCH, AND THERE CANT BE ANY CHANGE WITHOUT BEEN AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME AND MAXIMISE THAT TIME TO STEP AHEAD.... ITS A GOOD THING AND FOR SOME OF US THAT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS.. WE DUFF OUR HAT FOR THOSE THAT CAME AHEAD OF TIME AND THOSE THAT WAS TIMELY ON THE DOT. IT SHOWS OUR PRINCES ARENT BABIES. THEY DIDNT GO THERE TO SHARE MONEY BUT TO WORK. LET THE PAID ONLINE OPPOSITION TEAM CARRY ON WITH THIER JOB AT LEAST ITS SHA PAYING THIER BILLS.. BUT U SEE THOSE MEN, THEY ARENT MOVED THEY ARE FOCUSED AND WILL DO THIER JOBS WELL. AND AS FOR ALL THE PROPHECIES COMING UP, HMNNNNN THOSE MEN HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT THIS ISNT PDP ERA, OUR MEN ON THE FRONTLINE, KNOWS THIER GOD EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE STILL MEN.

1 Like

Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by preetyb(f): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
Its good to lead by example but sha this one no suppose to be news.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by oluwasegun007(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
what do you expect, the man room no far from the hall na...lol
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by ipreach: 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
This thread also made a front page?

CHECK MY SIGNATURES BELOW AND SEE what i am talking about
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by goziedave(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
I will only say something if the OP finally says that PMB announced that our missing budget have been seen........ #looking_for_our_missing_2016BUDGET.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by sunnyuche1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
shegsky:

http://www.punchng.com/fec-buhari-shocks-osinbajo-ministers/
this sh!t is no news na. what has gone wrong with the media?

1 Like

Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by freshvine(f): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
advocates:
If failure entails cutting down the excesses of IPOB, stamping KANU and closing down the criminal practices of Biafrans a failure, we trues Nigerians are forever grateful.

Proverbs: When a nobody refers to a King as a fool, his word is taken as one of the sons of the possessed.

Sharrap!

1 Like

Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by poiZon: 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
ibisko04:

I beg to differ from your observation. Punctuality is the soul of business. A meeting scheduled for 10.00am supposed to have had all the attendants sited by 9.50am.
Seriousness of the cabinet ministers matter a lots in achieving desires results.

bobo i don go market by 6:55am, open the shop by 7am, stay still 7pm i no sell anythng but person come shop by 11am, sell like say tmao world go end!
what am i tryng to say, u r talkng trash n lawma no dey on site!
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by SHAIBULIAR: 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
amtaken:
The meeting can only make sense if it can resolve the gross economic recession being witnessed in Nigeria.
pls dont start. The econimic recession is a global thing. You have the right to relocate to a better place.

1 Like

Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by SHAIBULIAR: 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
goziedave:
I will only say something if the OP finally says that PMB announced that our missing budget have been seen........ #looking_for_our_missing_2016BUDGET.
you are damn too dry
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by charlesucheh(m): 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by tottinova: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
shegsky:

I guess those peeps castigating these thread are kinda frustrated or lack manners.

Exactly
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by ibisko04: 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2016

bobo i don go market by 6:55am, open the shop by 7am, stay still 7pm i no sell anythng but person come shop by 11am, sell like say tmao world go end!
what am i tryng to say, u r talkng trash n lawma no dey on site![/quote]

Hear yourself, you should have remain at home instead of you coming to the market.
Next time , you should sleep at home through out the day to prove your point.

Little details matter much in business.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by Forwetinnah: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Goke7:

Thanks for the clarifications, we take little details for granted in Nigeria, that's why serious minded guys are easily misunderstood in our society

...so after putting off FEC meeting several times, then decides to appear in his hypocrisy today we should give Booooohari an Award right? What has his punctuality fetched the nation so far??

It's really a shame how some media houses and journalists carry on these days. They can as well tell us that he wakes up to use the loo before any Nigerian wakes up. Mediocrity
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by omojeesu(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
shegsky:

http://www.punchng.com/fec-buhari-shocks-osinbajo-ministers/

It was wrong for Mr. President to have started the meeting before the scheduled time. Especially unfair and embarrassing to the VP and others who came before 10am.

What was the President's motive?
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by youngbyc(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
KingEli:
oga...u n I know that Nigerians, regardless of social status r very very indisciplined....so it should be a good thing if d president is leading by example....

Example u said....are u Saying we should disobey court orders......? Nd attend meetings early..... What a joke
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
youngbyc:

Example u said....are u Saying we should disobey court orders......? Nd attend meetings early..... What a joke
ok o......keep nagging on Nairaland my broda....nobody gives a shi* about u or ur opinion
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by youngbyc(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
KingEli:
ok o......keep nagging on Nairaland my broda....nobody gives a shi* about u or ur opinion
as if I give a damn abt ur fade country... Get f*ck outta my back....
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by ikp120(m): 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
ibisko04:

I beg to differ from your observation. Punctuality is the soul of business. A meeting scheduled for 10.00am supposed to have had all the attendants sited by 9.50am.
Seriousness of the cabinet ministers matter a lots in achieving desires results.

EXCEPT YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE, the time everyone agreed to must be strictly followed. If a meeting is slated for 10am, you have no right WHATSOEVER, irrespective of who you are, to shift the time to 9:58am or any other time without properly notifying the parties involved. Maybe I have found a person holier than God. Even God keeps to agreed terms. If what the media reported is true then I stand not to be corrected: MR. PRESIDENT WAS WRONG!

I REST MY CASE!
THANK YOU!
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by goziedave(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
you are damn too dry

I will take that as my first compliment this year thanks.. #apc boot licker
#bring_back_our_budget_PMB
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by advocates: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
freshvine:

Sharrap!

There are intellectual ways of demanding for a balkanisation, but when you go about it like a herd of stubborn cattle, expect to receive the 'zoo' treatment.

However, it seems to me that after all the noise, threat, chest beating, it is obvious who has worn out between the IPOB and the Federal Government. You easily forgot who is at helm of affair: a fearless, unintimidated former Army General known discipline, stance against corruption and presently with record for resetting the factory brains of criminal IPOB.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by multicolored(f): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
Okay...
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
youngbyc:
as if I give a damn abt ur fade country... Get f*ck outta my back....
u no give f*ck about my country n u commenting on issues that concern my country?
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by ooshinibos: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
maybe he forgot it starts 10:00 AM
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by ooshinibos: 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
there is nothing shocking about this news ... the meeting starts 10:00 am ! and most of the ministers arrived 9:55 am ...PMB forgot the timing of the meeting and arrived too early
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by modath(f): 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
shegsky:

Bad belle

Go jor, cheesy i've edited my post , didn't see that they ALL didn't show up.. wink
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by maasoap(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tochaigh:
I used to go for 7am classes in OAU. Almost always punctual.

My point? Is this nonsense supposed to be celebrated or what?!

What has happened to the reasoning capabilities of the average Nigerian youth?!

Edited:

It is a shame that punch newspaper found this news worthy. A slap on their face Infact.
I think you are wrong here for talking down on this news.
Firstly, you normally went for the lecture punctually for a reason, if you were to be late, you wouldn't get a seat or at least, in the front section. That meant that something else prompted you to arrive early, not that you wanted to be punctual. Going there late, you could miss a lot of things, like impromptu tests, preferred seat, part of the of the lecture among other things. And this wasn't limited to you alone. The question is what happens when you become a boss? But in this case, if the president is late, the meeting wouldn't start without him and he wouldn't miss anything. Can you see the difference now?
Secondly, you and your being punctual was relatively unknown to the larger section of this country. The positive influence it could have had on 170 million people was infinitesimal if not non-existent. But if a president of a nation where African time is seen as normal could be punctual at events most of the time, it will go a long way in changing orientation of many citizens. Its effects will be much more felt than NOA going on air to sensitize Nigerians on punctuality.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by Reference(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tochaigh:
I used to go for 7am classes in OAU. Almost always punctual.

My point? Is this nonsense supposed to be celebrated or what?!

What has happened to the reasoning capabilities of the average Nigerian youth?!

Edited:

It is a shame that punch newspaper found this news worthy. A slap on their face Infact.

Because nothing is happening in Nigeria. Demand and supply is not only affecting the dollar naira dance but the media too.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by ibisko04: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
ikp120:

EXCEPT YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE, the time everyone agreed to must be strictly followed. If a meeting is slated for 10am, you have no right WHATSOEVER, irrespective of who you are, to shift the time to 9:58am or any other time without properly notifying the parties involved. Maybe I have found a person holier than God. Even God keeps to agreed terms. If what the media reported is true then I stand not to be corrected: MR. PRESIDENT WAS WRONG!

I REST MY CASE!
THANK YOU!

Not too particular about when the president started the meeting.
What I mean is that everybody that supposed to be in the meeting should have be in the hall by latest 10minutes before time so as to have time to review whatever agendas they might have to present in the meeting.

Little details matter much in business
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by advocates: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
freshvine:

It's just a matter of time.
The Nigerian territory is not up for grab including the recaptured south east. If a group feel disenfranchised for whatever reason and it's not civil enough to approach the right means, that group can migrate for all I care. The peace, stability, progress and sustainability of the country is Paramount above all consideration.
Re: FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers by princejenks(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
So cos bubu got out of bed early today,it now becomes breaking news,like seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Youth Corper 'Spelt Nigeria'. See Reactions / Abba Kyari: Best Wishes To ‘Bad Belle’ People Waiting To See Us Arrested By FBI / Dead People At Cameroon-Nigeria Border (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.