Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods (40848 Views)

Elderly Market Women Greet Wike (Photos) / Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) / Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by swagenity(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
r
Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by mccoy47(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Igbos Killing igbos

Sad indeed

1 Like

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by UTMOST10(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Short of words!
Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by Emekamex(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
A food for tribal bigots.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
Some Eeedioticalistic Nairalanders will blame for this Idddiioootidy cool

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by mrmetoo1: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
I heard there was one Yoruba trader there so Afenifere has declared Obiano enemy of Yoruba people

14 Likes

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by xtervaganza(m): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
This happened in their hell hole anambra you won't see any outrage

If it had hapoened in Lagos these sons of wh0res will go around screaming Ambode is against the yeebos

Bloody cursed inbred

Awon weyrey lasan

13 Likes

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by Bryan37: 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
raumdeuter:
When would Ohaneze give Obaino their ultimatum and declare him enemy of the Ibos.

Since na Ibo people dem carry their wares or are these people less important than the ones in Ladipo and oshodi?

At least d motive iand d owners were around
Clean and healthy ANAMBRA

unlike d Night and festive period raiders. When d owners are not around

1 Like

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by obailala(m): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
VintageCocktail:
Does it mean these are the best you people will come up with?
I have been an ardent follower of nairaland for years and what always shocks me is the glaring fact that dayokanu is yet to grow up. And about the supposed " above 35 tribal warlords who eat and breathe bigotry on nairaland". keep it up.
"He who brings home ant infested firewood should not be surprised when lizards begin to gather." - Chinua Achebe

I'm sure you know the exact reason behind my sarcastic comment.

7 Likes

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by xtervaganza(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Comparing this incident to Ambode's destruction of a full igbo market in Lagos is madness but nothing surprises me with this people. Ambode is a bigot that will not see second tenure
he will see 2nd term. You may not be alive to see it though

10 Likes

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by softtouch2(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Obaino is now coping the way of the "ZOO" shocked

2 Likes

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by PaulJohn1: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Alexander001:
for f.uck sake obiano did not destroy any market, he just ask the traders dat divided the main road into half to move back into the market. they're just hungry policemen that saw the opportunity to reap where they didn't sow.

Perhaps you weren't on this forum yet, during fashola's second term when some shops were closed because the users of those shops were not taking care of their environment enough. Which was termed an act against the easterners.

10 Likes

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by McMurphy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
watin concern me. Na naira I dey find for here
Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by StOla: 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
They commend their governors for sanitizing their states, irrespective that people would always be negatively affected by government policies.
But they are a nuisance to the developmental strides of other states' government.

The era of the Igbos posing a nuisance to the development agenda of Lagos state is over.

Just one tribe serves as a nuisance to all.

12 Likes

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by whiskystan: 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
So is better to leave them to sell there goods on the road? thank God the OP stated they're warned or given notice b4 this action. We all like London when we travel cause it's clean and beautiful but ƒøя us To behave orderly in our own state/ country is always the opposite. They the sellers know what is right to do but without force they won't get to do the needful. Ordilness is what we need. God bless Anambra State.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by DerideGull(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Until most Nigerians start to own guns, these nonsensical behaviors by the elected jackasses will not stop. This is one reason I hate the kidnappers and assassins in Nigeria because they point their tools of trade on the wrong individuals.
Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by nightmile: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
I just hope Ambode will see this post..and step up action.

6 Likes

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by gurnam: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
StOla:
They commend their governors for sanitizing their states, irrespective that people would always be negatively affected by government policies.
But they are a nuisance to the developmental strides of other states' government.

The era of the Igbos posing a nuisance to the development agenda of Lagos state is over.

Just one tribe serves as a nuisance to all.
The truth is Igbos care less whether Lagos develops or not, they don't care if the whole state is overwhelmed with dirty markets as long as they have access and make their money.
They have no emotional attachment to the state, they only see it as a money pot.
It falls on the Yorubas to ensure Lagos develop.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by DerideGull(m): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
whiskystan:
So is better to leave them to sell there goods on the road? thank God the OP stated they're warned or given notice b4 this action. We all like London when we travel cause it's clean and beautiful but ƒøя us To behave orderly in our own state/ country is always the opposite. They the sellers know what is right to do but without force they won't get to do the needful. Ordilness is what we need. God bless Anambra State.

Per the bolded, most Nigerians tend to latch on wrong analogy to satisfy their naiveté. The government should build grocery stores in strategic corners of the city in order to do away with cultural approach to buying and selling. Even in London and Washington, DC, flea markets are replica of what is obtained in most traditional markets in Nigeria. How do the catered away crates of egg constitute health hazard?
Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by chizobamgbume(m): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Anambra is very dirty, they should first clear the sand dunes and refuse. I passed through Ochanja and Owerri road today and was disappointed. Willie is working my left nyash.

5 Likes

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by bmos(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Alexander001:
More
So where are the taking the goods to? To voce mail? This is January my friend
Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by chidextec: 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Gov obiano is the oba of Lagos in disguise. My people my people.
Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by tomzman: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Obiano is enemy of ndigbo.

3 Likes

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by StOla: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
gurnam:

The truth is Igbos care less whether Lagos develops or not, they don't care if the whole state is overwhelmed with dirty markets as long as they have access and make their money.
They have no emotional attachment to the state, they only see it as a money pot.
It falls on the Yorubas to ensure Lagos developed

Exactly my opinion of them.

They don't mind the disorder or chaos, Infact they thrive in it. Once a market begins to look too clean or organised, it is a turn off for them.

Imagine some complaining that the new market will only accommodate 600 traders, while the chaotic refuse dump that was destroyed accommodated 2000 - 5000 traders. They are asking what the government want the remaining traders to do?

It seems the Igbos among them have not heard of the land of the rising sun?

They claim Lagos needs them and is at their mercy because of a phantom IGR percentage due to them. Now the Lagos government has decided that a spacious, neater market with lower shop units is the way to go, but they are now worried that they have no market available to them in Lagos. Why not leave the ungrateful Lagos and return to their homeland? Shakara don end.

I have always maintained that no host nation is at the mercy of a certain tribe of immigrants. If the Mexicans will not tend to the gardens and housekeep for the Americans, the Cubans will.

Yorubas should do what they need to do with their states, without regard to anyone.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by danot1030: 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
If this happens in Lagos the igbos will be crying witch hunting or they says they have declare Ambode as the enemy of Igbos. Enemies of progress.

10 Likes

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by gurnam: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
StOla:

Exactly my opinion of them.

They don't mind the disorder or chaos, Infact they thrive in it. Once a market begins to look too clean or organised, it is a turn off for them.

Imagine some complaining that the new market will only accommodate 600 traders, while the chaotic refuse dump that was destroyed accommodated 2000 - 5000 traders. They are asking what the government want the remaining traders to do?

It seems the Igbos among them have not heard of the land of the rising sun?

They claim Lagos needs them and is at their mercy because of a phantom IGR percentage due to them. Now the Lagos government has decided that a spacious, neater market with lower shop units is the way to go, but they are now worried that they have no market available to them in Lagos. Why not leave the ungrateful Lagos and return to their homeland? Shakara don end.

I have always maintained that no host nation is at the mercy of a certain tribe of immigrants. If the Mexicans will not tend to the gardens and housekeep for the Americans, the Cubans will.

Yorubas should do what they need to do with their states, without regard to anyone.

If you go to Aba, right from Faulks road down inside Ariaria and upper Iweala to the Head bridge drugs market, you will get an idea of how Igbos want a typical market to look like, they've been able to replicate the disorganized nature of those markets in any market you see them.
This is the reason you hardly see any self respecting person entering those markets but will rather go the shopping malls springing up.
Shopping malls with few flea markets is the way to go in SW, Igbos will naturally flee the SW if the markets get organized.

8 Likes

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by tsdarkside(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
hmm....this is the problem...our sellers and market people are too stubborn...look at the enviroment self...dirty....drainage blocked,enviroment dirty,blocking roads...they should organize them selfs....a healty enviroment,is a good business enviroment....

2 Likes

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Wailers anambra Branch let's go

4 Likes

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by Alexander001(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
bmos:

So where are the taking the goods to? To voce mail? This is January my friend
it automatically theirs.
Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by lonelydora: 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
And they said we need Biafra. Man's inhumanity to man.

These women are selling those stuffs not to build mansion but to keep body and soul together.

4 Likes

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by IamThrive(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
What shall Anambra people do come next governorship election?

3 Likes

Re: Operation Clean And Healthy Anambra Seize Market Women's Goods by snezBaba: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Comparing this incident to Ambode's destruction of a full igbo market in Lagos is madness but nothing surprises me with this people. Ambode is a bigot that will not see second tenure
Says who? ! Foreigner

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave / IGP Orders Withdrawal Of Police Protection From Lawmakers, Ex-sgf, Ex-ministers, / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.