Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love (1300 Views)

We Almost Did It.... But She Said....... / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / When you choose to be a fool for love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by sosiq: 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
so ma dear NL family let me first of all say a big thank u for the support, dis nyt she finally owned up to dating some one bet the dude has money and a car more than I do, said she has never been so happy all her life, this was the same pesin that professed love to me, to carry MA children and all, d only Bleep up was that I was having issues so all MA cash went into that, so she kinda helped out, but I also tried MA very best.
she's very stubborn despite warnings I still stayed with her, cured her from her addictions, improved her academics and tended for her while she was sick.
After our break up she insisted she want to be alone, even till dz evening she claimed to be alone, then this nyt she said she had a boy friend and she was happy and wasn't ready to settle down. all the while we were together she only talked how old she is and how she wanted to settle down but I had no money for diary and stuff.. I haven't eaten all day and MA BP is going higher of which she knows, I have already drank a gulp of condemned engine oil, Ma stomach wud soon start arching me, if it's Gods will I will live but one thing I don't do is go after someone else's girlfriend cus I wouldn't like it to be done to me...i have texted ma family members to get this fixed of which I haven't gotten a reply... this might be MA last note on earth, Ma last post, questions I ask myself was it worth. it. this is my first story. ....its real. https://www.nairaland.com/2860807/luv-ma-gf-mach-wud
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
cry God heal his heart please
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by Mjshexy(f): 12:06am On Jan 14, 2016
Hmm the condemned engine oil is already making u to stammer oh sad. If truly ur story is real then you are a big disgrace to the men, your family & your village shikena

2 Likes

Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by valdes00(m): 12:15am On Jan 14, 2016
MUMU so u bliv say because u wan commit suicide because of one rubbish babe, I go cum pity u..... Nonsense, wen babes yapa for everywhere na him I go kill myself cos of one puxxy, wen am nt mad..... OP if u die, u die b dat....
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by Yungknyyght(m): 1:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Thunda fiya yu dr,even ifyu die thunda go still fire yu... Aturu
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by cruzita(f): 5:44am On Jan 14, 2016
I will rather kill myself than commit suicide biko.dude wake up from your dream ,morning don reach
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 14, 2016
cry
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by fulfillbill(m): 6:09am On Jan 14, 2016
NL dey confuse me these days..you can't even know when some are serious and when they are joking.

How can a sane person wish death on himself for attention?

Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by Sunexy(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2016
fulfillbill:
NL dey confuse me these days..you can't even know when some are serious and when they are joking.

Damn!

Not every person is sane...we have just lost a NLander cry ...let's pray dat sum1 saves him

1 Like

Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by MrBLING(m): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2016
Somebody say dem don chop poison. Irrespective of the reason the guy deserve sympathy not condemnation.

In a civilized world na to join hands together try identify him real person and then call ambulance.
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by tania28(f): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2016
sosiq:
so ma dear NL family let me first of all say a big thank u for the support, dis nyt she finally owned up to dating some one bet the dude has money and a car, said she has never been so happy all her life, this was the same pesin that professed love to me, to carry MA children and all, d only Bleep up was that I was broke so she kinda forth the bill sometimes but I also tried MA very best.
she's Asthmatic despite warnings I still stayed with her, cured her from her drug addiction, improved her academics and tended for her while she was sick.
After our break up she insisted she want to be alone, even till dz evening she claimed to be alone, then this nyt she said she had a boy friend and she was happy and wasn't ready to settle down. all the while we were together she only talked how old she is and how she wanted to settle down but I had no money... I haven't eaten all day and MA BP is going higher of which she knows, I have already drank a gulp of condemned engine oil, Ma stomach wud soon start arching me, if it's Gods will I will live but one thing I don't do is go after someone else's girlfriend cus I wouldn't like it to be done to me...i have texted ma family members to get this fixed of which I haven't gotten a reply... this might be MA last note on earth, Ma last post, questions I ask myself was it worth. it. this is my first story. ....its real. https://www.nairaland.com/2860807/luv-ma-gf-mach-wud
guy no lady is worth killing urself for,even if u do it doesn't change d fact she won't be with another guy,abeg move on,the best way to pay her back is to be successful,dont give up ur dreams for sm1 that doesn't deserve you,telll it to jesus christ he will fix u up.
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by Sunexy(m): 9:21am On Jan 15, 2016
The mumu guy no die..he still dey come online
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by sosiq: 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
seems God doesn't want me dead yet, he jes wants me to suffer.... drank the whole bottle of condemned engine oil Nafin happened,then I mixed tramadol,... 200mg... d whole card mixed with lexotan3mg the whole card and drank it, slept and still woke up, today I lost ma job....so cheers
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by Justiyke4u: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
sosiq:
so ma dear NL family let me first of all say a big thank u for the support, dis nyt she finally owned up to dating some one bet the dude has money and a car, said she has never been so happy all her life, this was the same pesin that professed love to me, to carry MA children and all, d only Bleep up was that I was broke so she kinda forth the bill sometimes but I also tried MA very best.
she's Asthmatic despite warnings I still stayed with her, cured her from her drug addiction, improved her academics and tended for her while she was sick.
After our break up she insisted she want to be alone, even till dz evening she claimed to be alone, then this nyt she said she had a boy friend and she was happy and wasn't ready to settle down. all the while we were together she only talked how old she is and how she wanted to settle down but I had no money... I haven't eaten all day and MA BP is going higher of which she knows, I have already drank a gulp of condemned engine oil, Ma stomach wud soon start arching me, if it's Gods will I will live but one thing I don't do is go after someone else's girlfriend cus I wouldn't like it to be done to me...i have texted ma family members to get this fixed of which I haven't gotten a reply... this might be MA last note on earth, Ma last post, questions I ask myself was it worth. it. this is my first story. ....its real. https://www.nairaland.com/2860807/luv-ma-gf-mach-wud
Op I must stop here and correct something, you see thing that happen around us is a product of our thoughts so if you continue to call yourself a broke then you will continue to be broke so you need to change that frequency now through your line of thinking. So let me continue reading

Chai I should finished reading before even pausing to advise this foolish op
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by sosiq: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
I hate cursing, but ah swear u r damn stupid...
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by sosiq: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Justiyke4u:
Op I must stop here and correct something, you see thing that happen around us is a product of our thoughts so if you continue to call yourself a broke then you will continue to be broke so you need to change that frequency now through your line of thinking. So let me continue reading

Chai I should finished reading before even pausing to advise this foolish op
dude are u educated at all??
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by Kayoski(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
sosiq:
u never die.. thank God o
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by misspicy(f): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
sosiq:
lol.....funny gringringrin
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by misspicy(f): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
MrBLING:
Somebody say dem don chop poison. Irrespective of the reason the guy deserve sympathy not condemnation.

In a civilized world na to join hands together try identify him real person and then call ambulance.
lmao gringrin

you must be new to romance section
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by Justiyke4u: 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
sosiq:
then if you are educated at all you are a disgrace to your certificate if you have any "so she kinda forth the bill sometimes... My stomach would soon start arching me" mpama anu ofia Ode. This is my first time of talking to somebody like this online and I wouldn't want to do it again because of you... Education miss road

Modified
I modified this post in other not to further dignify your stupidity with any further reply... May God have mercy on your soul
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by sosiq: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Justiyke4u:
then if you are educated at all you are a disgrace to your certificate if you have any "so she kinda forth the bill sometimes... My stomach would soon start arching me" mpama anu ofia Ode. This is my first time of talking to somebody like this online and I wouldn't want to do it again because of you... Education miss road
dats so silly coming from u.... all I wanted from ma online family was some advice... about footing the bill I ain't one bit broke... lol... ur really daft... Bleep off... go find something worth doing with ur miserable life... and keep ur silly dialets to yaself.. try to be sensible, no one understands jagons....u r a replica of Judas....***spits*** I reject the urge to be provoked by someone so meaniless ...be very happy to undergo a test of intelligence wit u... dumb ass... only fools claim to be too big to seek help when they definitely need one... no one is perfect... **spits again**ur just crazy and ignorant... broaden ya perspective niqqur... stop looking for who to vent ur frustrations on... u messing with the wrong guy... reasonable people don't go abt looking for issues... so am gonna ignore u... piece of trash
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by Vikky014(f): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
fulfillbill:

Damn!
Honestly am so confused...some people sha undecided
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by queenfav(f): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
sosiq:
seems God doesn't want me dead yet, he jes wants me to suffer.... drank the whole bottle of condemned engine oil Nafin happened,then I mixed tramadol,... 200mg... d whole card mixed with lexotan3mg the whole card and drank it, slept and still woke up, today I lost ma job....so cheers
Let me help you here,pls get car battery,drink the liquid inside,or get acid and drink.It would be instantaneous.Save your self the stress of mixing concoctions.Have you even tried hypo and those locally made insecticides?
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by fulfillbill(m): 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Vikky014:
Honestly am so confused...some people sha undecided

yea

how u doing?
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by Vikky014(f): 2:32am On Jan 16, 2016
fulfillbill:

yea
how u doing?
Am good and you?
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by fulfillbill(m): 7:26am On Jan 16, 2016
Vikky014:
Am good and you?

Same here babe...

happy weekend
Re: Almost Did Commit Suicide For Love by kirchofff(m): 7:51am On Jan 16, 2016
Dis guy never ready to die o.....have u tried cement mixed with hypo and pestiside; try dis and thank me later wen we meet in 80yrs time

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do To Get My Girlfriend Back / My Ex Wants Me Back And I Don't Want Her / Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.