Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. (93242 Views)

Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) / Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery / Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by supaslim(m): 1:14am On Jan 16, 2016
TheAziz:
chai ehn, maybe she should use clip
hahahahahaha! Clip ko! Needle and tread ni! Meanwhile see my song link here: RT n DL waphan.net/en/download/Supaslim-feat-Henryunik/My-Call/?type=FT&id=382603
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by supaslim(m): 1:14am On Jan 16, 2016
TheAziz:
chai ehn, maybe she should use clip
hahahahahaha! Clip ko! Needle and tread ni! Meanwhile see my song link here: RT n DL www.waphan.net/en/download/Supaslim-feat-Henryunik/My-Call/?type=FT&id=382603
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by arusoncd(m): 1:20am On Jan 16, 2016
You are suffering from a little female condition called Pussyporosis. If the ailment affected other orifice of your body like anus, lips or nose it is called ultra Orificeoporoses. contact me for help. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 16, 2016
First try doing kegeel exercises to tighten the inside up. The soak in hot water daily and drink lots and lots of water. Abstain from sex for a long time. It should close. I hope. I have also heard that some women use bleaching cream down there to get it lighter. If all else fails, try gaining a little weight. I take it that you are very thin.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 16, 2016
Bollinger:

Lol. . .you realize that the whole story is made up by the OP or perhaps the MOD. If a woman can deliver a baby and the vagina can revert back to it's original state, then the OP is just spilling crap.
kaiii,ure so dumb dt evn if dey try to use a charger 2boost ur brain it shaa wuldnt upgrade! tongue did u fuckn c dt link up der 2whr d story ws gotn frm? I guess d mods nd I owe dt site too nd wrote it der.. Dummy!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by jayoakland: 6:33am On Jan 16, 2016
As much as u were reckless with ur self, just don't kill urself, because it wasn't ur fault but a possible collagenous disorder u were born with. So stop blaming ur self of course u never knew but u c y u guys are advice to do things Wen its time for it. If u had packed well, na ur hubby for relax am nw, possibly u could be done with child bearing b4 it gets bad such that any body could blame it on that and bear with u. But u c wat u ve done to ur self.
Anyways there are still things u can do. Try and get any consultant gynaecologist home or abroad for a possible vaginoplasty. where u cant afford it, then opt for partial le'forte's procedure/operation. Am sure that will help.
My kind advice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by jayoakland: 6:57am On Jan 16, 2016
Bollinger:

Lol... .you realize that the whole story is made up by the OP or perhaps the MOD. If a woman can deliver a baby and the vagina can revert back to it's original state, then the OP is just spilling crap.

Dude u don't assume things kkk. There are still things u don't know. Her problem is practically possible despite what ever u claim to know about collagen dependent elastic properties of the vagina. There are congenital collagen disorders, in the face of which u can comfortably develop the ops problem. Dea is no crap whatsoever in d post but a serious problem where it exist. So learn to stop were ur intelligence stopped and ask questions where necessary kkkk..
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by nogoarea(f): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2016
Na lie I don't believe dis story.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2016
Pishure or adonbelievit
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by imexg(m): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2016
Email me i have a better option for u...imehgabriel@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by eroticecstasy: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2016
she needs stitching, this my obioma mallam neigbour said he can handle her case
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by FRANKOXY(m): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2016
Some Indian doctors can do something about it but how rick/wealthy you are is what I can't tell.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by luvly101: 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
She should sew the damn thing undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Bollinger(m): 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
jayoakland:

Dude u don't assume things kkk. There are still things u don't know. Her problem is practically possible despite what ever u claim to know about collagen dependent elastic properties of the vagina. There are congenital collagen disorders, in the face of which u can comfortably develop the ops problem. Dea is no crap whatsoever in d post but a serious problem where it exist. So learn to stop were ur intelligence stopped and ask questions where necessary kkkk..

Check out this m.oron trying to educate me. Lol. . .i thought i'd seen it all. I guess not. The whole basis of the article was to make it sound like the vaginal expansion is due to her frequent sexual escapades not a "congenital collagen disorder". Your brain is meant for thinking, not shiiiting crap out. That is what your asss is for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
what she needs is stitching, i have a neigbour who can help
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you tell us
I can't recall being married...
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
kirchofff:
obiorathesubtle said u're married with 2 grown up kids( 6yr old and a 2yr old)............I almost cried but thank God u confirmed it isn't true *relieved* grin grin

Lol... Obiorathesubtle! Don't mind him, joor.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed to emusmith.
Oh, really
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by obiorathesubtle: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Oh, really
ahhh.. O wu kwa egwuregwu ooo... Na joke oo
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I can't recall being married...
lol
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by kirchofff(m): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol... Obiorathesubtle! Don't mind him, joor.
he shouldn't mind me?
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 17, 2016
kirchofff:
he shouldn't mind me?
No.. U shouldn't mind him.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
ahhh.. O wu kwa egwuregwu ooo... Na joke oo

Lol.. I know.. I know cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by kirchofff(m): 12:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

No.. U shouldn't mind him.
muah......*na u I dey kiss so*
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by executioner27: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
may thunda faya dt ur empty brain! Biiisssshhh!

LOL...no hard feelings Naughty....was just joking grin

You be my person
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2016
executioner27:

LOL...no hard feelings Naughty....was just joking grin
You be my person
gm boo. Howdy
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by executioner27: 9:13am On Jan 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
gm boo. Howdy

gm too....just missing u
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 18, 2016
executioner27:

gm too....just missing u
huhn? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by adaxxy: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
naaa.. I call her because she dy always shout ontop of her tiny voice say pvssy no fit expand.. Say e dy elastic..blaa blaa blaaa... If e expand, e go readjust to normal.. Blaa blaa blaaa

Make she come see this one wey be exception!
make she use Gui feo bao ,her kitty cat go close,
If interested ...
holla me.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Muahmad(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
holyokoto:

Is practically impossible
My guy u don forget that "everything is possible" cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by missnawty(f): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
angry
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by NAIJAHEALTH: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
MALNUTRITION IN NIGERIA

A well-nourished, healthy workforce is a pre-condition for sustainable development. When human potential and resources are trapped in the vicious cycle of malnutrition, development goals and improved standards of living will not be realized.
Watch Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5efJXqEa7qI&feature=youtu.be

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor / Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.