Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. (93131 Views)

Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) / Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery / Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by gbassa: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
But with God all things are possible, madam you need serious deliverance for a good church like SCOAN IKOTU EGBE LAGOS NIGERIA.
I believe you give your life to christ and share your testimony.

maxti:
Sorry, medically. Not possible.
Just story
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by gbassa: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
But with God all things are possible, madam you need serious deliverance for a good church like SCOAN IKOTUN EGBE LAGOS NIGERIA.
I believe you give your life to christ and share your testimony.

maxti:
Sorry, medically. Not possible.
Just story
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
let me advice you to advise her, tell her to stitch it up exactly the way its done after child delivery. Abi dat one no go work?
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by peeparty(m): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
I fainted twice the day I saw it sumfin lik dah. Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Sphinx02(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
kateskitty:

free2blast you just entered the friendzone, press 1 to proceed or press 2 to cancel grin
.its not ur fault dear,its d silly guys dat blow ur ego.BTW ure average looking...far 4rm beauy.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by morbeta(m): 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
No course for alarm. I can help you out medically.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by standing9(m): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
U need to go to redemption camp.(Pls anybody who need excavator operator should contact me.08173910591)
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Sphinx02(m): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
[quote author=kateskitty post=42002386]
free2blast you just entered the friendzone, press 1 to proceed or press 2 to cancel ; its not ur fault dear,its d silly guys dat blow gals egos.BTW ure average looking.. far 4RM beautiful.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Use araldite
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by luluosas(m): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Good for her. She does not deserve any pity
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by egokudiowomoney: 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
ha! baba Labe orun and nkan nbe must hear this.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by SirGowon(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
She should get vagi-seal.... She instantly becomes a virgin again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by punyanya(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
u nid to buy a chain n padlock,,dts if u've tried glue n its nad working
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Drjemiyo: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
It's quite pathetic, pls try and explore plastic surgery options abroad. Meanwhile;

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Some sick imaginations out there.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by torqque7(m): 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
kateskitty:
I once heard a guy say some women are like fine wine, the older they get, the better they are. Waiting for them to come and say the wider, the better undecided
The wider the better..OK I just said it,what do I get as reward lol?u looking like a small professor
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Kaycee625(m): 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Go meet hausa women, they will perform d magic on your pussy, you will be so tight again. I like Muslim girls they are fucking tight. Though am an xtian.... Thanks to Nysc for posting me to the north
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by wtfCode: 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
shocked wtf did i just read!! I don't wanna imagine this cuz i'm already imagining it. OMG i'm going crazy here shocked shocked **spits on thread** **runs outta thread**
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lolssssssss its pay back time

#teampestle-like dick# grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by drmax(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congratulations, you got what you wanted, a very wide kitty cat that can take big things. Reducing it now won't help as you may need something bigger tomorrow. This has become your reality, live with it.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Hillarysunday9(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oboi her p**sy don reach elastic limit o
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Fkhalifa(m): 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
Speechless3:
Lolssssssss its pay back time

#teampestle-like dick# grin
As you fine lepa and look innocent reach, na perstle like you wan take damage it for us embarassed
kontinue cry
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Ussyyn(m): 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
tuna4servi:

U must be a funny guy

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Fkhalifa:
As you fine lepa and look innocent reach, na perstle like you wan take damage it for us embarassed
kontinue cry

Lol won see wetin she don see na.

I love the name. Khalifa.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
I believe what I see.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by 4nobody4every1: 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Pastev1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
My dear congratulations! Since u've started wit ordinary pestle, then boil yam put inside and start dey pound am! once again congrats!
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Fkhalifa(m): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Speechless3:

Lol won see wetin she don see na.

I love the name. Khalifa.
Thanks for the complinent,i'm "speechless" wink

No dont see what shes seen, abstain or go for pencil like,we ill enjoy d rest cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
I don't believe this until i see the pusssyyy. shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by kateskitty(f): 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
torqque7:

The wider the better..OK I just said it,what do I get as reward lol?u looking like a small professor
Got my attention
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Kenzylink: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
my dear sister is quit a pity dat you have putting yourself into dis mess,but be dat as it may be you hav only one way out of dis mess which is turn back to my God as my personal lord and saviour and he is ever ready to deliver you and heal you.try it and see dat he wil not fail you,Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Kenzylink: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
My dear sister, is quit a pity dat you have put yourself into dis mess,but be dat as it may be you hav only one way out of dis mess, which is turn back to God as ur personal lord and saviour and he is ever ready to deliver you and heal you.try it and see dat he wil not fail you,Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. / Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.