Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral (84107 Views)

German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Prophet TB Joshua's Meeting With 'lucifer' Goes Viral (photo & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Slimszy: 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
This is plain script acting
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by atoleybaba(m): 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
teebaxy:
you that knows the Bible why not put people through instead of just condemning the man of God, only Christians I see that will come to social net to banish their men of God freely
how do u know I don't do that? How sure are u that I don't do what matt 24: 14 says....stop being gullible. Tb j is fake
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by nwakaibeya1: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Problem of humans is Church leaders,pastors and prophets and God says judgement will start from pulpit and They dont know JESUS CHRIST is back as WE SAID can you give what you dont have?PEACE is very SCARCE among SO CALLED PROPHETS and PASTORS and they cant GIVE It to followers and followers remain in evil bondages?why not go back to those whom they claim to have saved,healed or prophesied to and find out that they cant even sleep well at night and have no PEACE and they remain even worst and if it is lies that we are saying let any of them reading this truth and revelation confront us asap>PASTOR&PROPHETS claiming BIG cant agree to the hot truth from unbelievable source?do you know that the ARRIVAL of GOOD is always after much have been destroyed and as we have come now with LIGHT and MANTLE and UNBELIEVABLE POWER that be>Where are the PROPHETS WHO CLAIM TO SEE TOMORROW AND PROPHESY WITHOUT SOLUTIONS?Kingdom of Jesus Christ has come TO judge AND revenge PEOPLE NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE ON THE EARTH AND THIS IS HIGHLY SPIRITUAL AND YOU must be REALLY wise TO escape THE Judgement FOR YOUR own good AND who can battle US AND THE GOD OF JUSTICE?>Evil marine,occult rules and many CLAIMING TO know AND DONT know JESUSCHRIST HAVE root AND POWER FROM THERE AND pretend BUT CAN NEVER PRETEND TO US WITH THE UNELIEVABLE POWER>WE TOLD YOU THAT the world is not lacking in mercy but only lacking in justice&thats why there's no PEACE even as CHRIST promised?>WHO CAN BATTLE WITH GOD OF JUSTICE&WHO CAN SPEAK IF GOD HASNT SPOKEN?KINGDOM OF JESUSCHRIST HAS COMEBACK WHY NOT INVESTIGATE UNHEARD TRUTH?
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by teebaxy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
atoleybaba:
how do u know I don't do that? How sure are u that I don't do what matt 24: 14 says....stop being gullible. Tb j is fake
is this all u know about the Bible? I won't be surprised, the Bible says even the lucufa is a master of the Bible.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Wolfbrother(m): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
One obviously easy question for you bro.... how did you insert those images above and below your comment?

Get the image url such as "http//wwwkanyetothecom/forum/Smileys/default/parrt.gif" , if you dont know the image url ,right click on the image in your browser and pick view image then copy the url in the address bar , next you insert the url between [img][/img] like this [img]httpwwwkanetothecom/forum/Smileys/default/parrot.gi[/img] the result will be this

you can also high light the entire image url and click the insert image button which is 7 buttons away from the nairaland smileys thats faster
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Wolfbrother(m): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
MicKaro:

Do u use lipstickalley.com

nope
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
Wolfbrother:

Get the image url such as "http//wwwkanyetothecom/forum/Smileys/default/parrt.gif" , if you dont know the image url ,right click on the image in your browser and pick view image then copy the url in the address bar , next you insert the url between [img][/img] like this [img]httpwwwkanetothecom/forum/Smileys/default/parrot.gi[/img] the result will be this

you can also high light the entire image url and click the insert image button which is 7 buttons away from the nairaland smileys thats faster
Aii bruv.... thanks mhen.... I appreciate....
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by paulibling(m): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
They even called Jesus Christ ''Beelzebub'' meaning prince of DEMONS.

They also killed him.

But they simply fulfilled the prophecy of the old.

Prophet T.B. Joshua. May Jehovah Increase your anointing beyond measures in Jesus name, Amen.

From me, your son in the Lord Jesus Christ, Paulibling el magnifico

1 Like

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by samchide(m): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
vault:

you better wake up now...... nobody would deliver you from ur ignorance, all you have is urself.

hypocrisy undecided

Yea sure I am awake even before your birth. Ignorant you affirmed, and the Truth is you can never ever discern Spiritual things only if you are Spiritual. Deliverance is a state of purity, where light overshadow darkness, I pray you should be delivered from this ignorance and let the Infinite Light of the Most High God dwell in you, you shall definitely know the truth and it shall set you free.
I do not criticise nor Condemn only the truth that which you need to seek and in this knowledge you shall be set free.
Do not be deceived whatsoever you sow you reap.
Get infinite understanding in all things, seek God and his righteousness firstly. Then we can relate.
Thank you
God bless you.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by vault(m): 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
samchide:

Yea sure I am awake even before your birth. Ignorant you affirmed, and the Truth is you can never ever discern Spiritual things only if you are Spiritual. Deliverance is a state of purity, where light overshadow darkness, I pray you should be delivered from this ignorance and let the Infinite Light of the Most High God dwell in you, you shall definitely know the truth and it shall set you free.
I do not criticise nor Condemn only the truth that which you need to seek and in this knowledge you shall be set free.
Do not be deceived whatsoever you sow you reap.
Get infinite understanding in all things, seek God and his righteousness firstly. Then we can relate.
Thank you
God bless you.

Religion is a key tool in scam..... you have been fooled big time..... out of remedy undecided
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
c4tnoelz:
I believe in God the Father, God the Son and God the holyspirit, i also believe in His anointed servants prophet tb Joshua and anything that comes from his mouth. to doz of u dat r saying negative things abt him (tb Joshua) i pray God shld open d eyes of ur faith in Jesus name. more anointing sir

This is the reason why Nigeria is far from progress,
Religion has crippled her.
Religion has made the people who can see blind.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by atoleybaba(m): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
teebaxy:
is this all u know about the Bible? I won't be surprised, the Bible says even the lucufa is a master of the Bible.
well if u want me to make u understand d bible u will need to get rid of d rubbish implanted in ur heart by false teachers....beside there is no were in d bible that mention that Satan name is Lucifer....if u want to be a true bible student u need to stop been told without reasonable scriptural backing some things.. U need to be able to read d bible and connect them properly and not sit while one fake prophet tells u what u want to hear while abandoning what d bible really says. I can quote many other bible portions for u that will lead u to God that u don't even know. There are some questions answered in d bible self that I know u don't know answer to. What is my point? I know many other bible portions and they av helped me to be wary of fake prophet in other words, av seen d truth and it has set me free
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by atoleybaba(m): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
teebaxy:
well if u want me to make u understand d bible u will need to get rid of d rubbish implanted in ur heart by false teachers....beside there is no were in d bible that mention that Satan name is Lucifer....if u want to be a true bible student u need to stop been told without reasonable scriptural backing some things.. U need to be able to read d bible and connect them properly and not sit while one fake prophet tells u what u want to hear while abandoning what d bible really says. I can quote many other bible portions for u that will lead u to God that u don't even know. There are some questions answered in d bible self that I know u don't know answer to. What is my point? I know many other bible portions and they av helped me to be wary of fake prophet in other words, av seen d truth and it has set me free. Thanks to God's word d bible
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by teebaxy(m): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
[left][/left][quote author=atoleybaba post=42040640]well if u want me to make u understand d bible u will need to get rid of d rubbish implanted in ur heart by false teachers....beside there is no were in d bible that mention that Satan name is Lucifer....if u want to be a true bible student u need to stop been told without reasonable scriptural backing some things.. U need to be able to read d bible and connect them properly and not sit while one fake prophet tells u what u want to hear while abandoning what d bible really says. [b]I can quote many other bible portions for u that will lead u to God that u don't even know. [/b]There are some questions answered in d bible self that I know u don't know answer to. What is my point? I know many other bible portions and they av helped me to be wary of fake prophet in other words, av seen d truth and it has set me free. Thanks to God's word d bible [/ something is missing...I did not see where u quote, abi....
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by atoleybaba(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
teebaxy:
[left][/left]
quote?? I don't even get u....chief u need bible portions that will strengthen u spiritually? If u do mention me if not wallow in ur misery and ur gullible state. And don't mention me again....am bored already
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by dayotheone(m): 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
WiseBully:

I don't engage robotic believers. Go find out for yourself. My soul is my priority, not yours. Believe whoever you choose to, not my business! As I said before, Joshua is a false prophet!

my point is keep it to yourself.. you have no proof to whatsoever you are talking about..you cannt just make others believe. uncareful or biblical assessment.

for your information, I have my own believe also. i serve my God but not d prophet.. but that does not give me the right to judge others unless they are against the word of God
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
dayotheone:

my point is keep it to yourself.. you have no proof to whatsoever you are talking about..you cannt just make others believe. uncareful or biblical assessment.

for your information, I have my own believe also. i serve my God but not d prophet.. but that does not give me the right to judge others unless they are against the word of God

Joshua is a false prophet!!!!! You now know, stop feigning ignorance. If you died while following him, you will certainly end up in hell fire because you know. I repeat, Joshua is a false prophet!!!!
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
WiseBully:

Joshua is a false prophet!!!!! You now know, stop feigning ignorance. If you died while following him, you will certainly end up in hell fire because you know. I repeat, Joshua is a false prophet!!!!

observing...
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by dayotheone(m): 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
WiseBully:

I can see u have nothing else to say..
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
samted:

observing...

It's good you are observing. Even the elect will be prey to occultic deception.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
dayotheone:

I can see u have nothing else to say..

I have warned you! Please when you eventually find this out by revelation, don't fail to tell the world. Shalom!
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Slikbae: 12:15am On Jan 17, 2016
The devil cannot give you something without taking it in other ways. Is it your pastor that doesn't perform miracles that is real?
driand:
and who says the devil can't heal?
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Slikbae: 12:19am On Jan 17, 2016
Jesus never ate garri so TB J shouldn't also right? I refuse to be involved in meaningless conversations.
fellis:

Oh, OK.
I didn't know tbj is only allowed to do what Jesus did when he was on earth.
Since that's the case then why is tbj broadcasting his sermons and miracles via TV networks?
Jesus never did that.
Tbj needs to spread his word through the use of disciples, specifically numbering twelve in number.
Also, jesus never wore expensive clothes and suits while preaching, he wore simple gowns and shrouds so tbj should do the same.
While we are at it, Jesus also never came to Nigeria to preach, he preached in Israel so tbj needs to relocate to Israel in order to properly follow Jesus footsteps.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Slikbae:
The devil cannot give you something without taking it in other ways. Is it your pastor that doesn't perform miracles that is real?

lol. performer
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Slikbae: 12:26am On Jan 17, 2016
ooo wow!!! good news!!

guess what, The late veteran actor Enebeli Enebuwa was once healed by TB J. The video is out there for your viewing pleasure. Wester Hof the ex super eagles coach was once healed by TB J too. A Malawian minister was healed by TB Joshua about 2 years ago. A famous Cameroonian footballer was healed by God through TB J last year. A famous blogger and a famous Opera singer from South Africa have been healed by TB Joshua and so many other famous South Africans too.

I guess they were all paid to act right?? Lmao!!
Like it or not, God is working wonders through TB J. If Christ had been born in Nigeria, you'd have been among the Pharisees that'd plot his death.
atoleybaba:
one more thing lemme bust ur head...I once saw a driver who works in my dad's company been healed by t.b j.... U know what he claimed was wrong with him? He has been crippled for 20years....when we saw him and asked him baba how va? He said he did it cos dy were going to pay him some certain amount...DX happened like 4years ago
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Slikbae: 12:30am On Jan 17, 2016
per the bolded. read about A.A Allen, then read about Catherine Kulman. Read up these people and modify your post.

The bible says thus " he that believeth in, greater works than these shall he do"

by the way, Benson Idahosa and Apostle Babalola were all fake right?? smh!!
atoleybaba:
or u mean what makes a person a true man of God? Anyways read bawt David and Solomon read bawt Ruth and Paul timothy and peter u will know that to be called a man of God, it goes beyond performing miracles even Jesus took telling people bawt God's kingdom and and how they can enter into d kingdom far more important than performing miracles...miracles only sell here in Nigeria/Africa cos we are gullible(truth be told)
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 17, 2016
Slikbae:
Jesus never ate garri so TB J shouldn't also right? I refuse to be involved in meaningless conversations.
Meaningless conversations?
Na you start am naa, haba.
You said Jesus didn't didn't go to hospitals to heal people so Tbj shouldn't do the same and I continued the conversation by listing the things Tbj needs to stop doing because Jesus didn't do them.
Shikena.

1 Like

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by samchide(m): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2016
vault:

Religion is a key tool in scam..... you have been fooled big time..... out of remedy undecided

The truth is you are ignorant of your divinity, blindly groping in semi darkness of uncontrolled desire, unrest, dissatisfaction and suffering life will continue to unravel it's mystery to you because of lack of knowledge and knowing no principle to conquering the cause of your suffering look out at your life now... you are a subject to every wind of adversity that blows. Truth affirm affirm that man himself is the key to his solution and has he turns to light he begins in joy to realize the knowledge of the truth is freedom while ignorance of the truth is the cause of suffering Such as in your Life Now.
The clear light streaming freely through Jesus Christ affirmed. Ye shall know. The truth and the truth shall make you free JOHN 8;32

Vault or whatsoever you call your self I do now understand you have Been locked up in a world of ignorance but I bring to you freedom and power gauged by our knowledge of recognising the whole truth if you choose to be free.
A relative truth is properly speaking, only a fact, being subject to the LAWS governing the EXTERNAL world, such as time, place and Condition, controlled by appearances and subject to change. GOD. God the foundation of truth of all and one in essence, power and quality has sometimes been described as First Great Cause, FORCE, Creative Energy, Fountain Head, Principle, or by RELIGIONIST with some signifying Diety , such as Brahm etc. All Men believe in the existence of this Creative Power.
An Atheist never really existed those who claim to be such merely oppose another idea of God but will hold to be to thier own.
It is unconstitutional to deny God. It it where possible for man to do so he would thereby destroy his identity
God Is Spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth JOHN 4:24

Whatsoever way you choose to worship God in SPIRIT and IN TRUTH it's. Called RELIGION
Islam is a religion. Christianity is a Religion

Religion brings you closer to Spirituality. Becoming obedient to the true idea of spirituality wherein lays the beginning of your conscious first existence. And wherein lies the dawn, or rise of the light and wisdom of new day of spiritual understanding and realisation

The sacred inspired scriptures of the Christian religion (BIBLE) it's a divine Book of Life rather than merely a history of people. And it bears witness unto the word of God Act 14; 13
Beloved find a religion. Or be a religion yourself. That of Light not of darkness

Let not your intellectual ideas of religion and truth dwell and magnify the result of evil while the true Christ Spirit reveals and builds up the good which alone can overcome seeming evil and injustice

God Bless
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by atoleybaba(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Slikbae:
per the bolded. read about A.A Allen, then read about Catherine Kulman. Read up these people and modify your post.

The bible says thus " he that believeth in, greater works than these shall he do"

by the way, Benson Idahosa and Apostle Babalola were all fake right?? smh!!
sir I can publish a book and formulate stories so say something else.....if they aiint teaching d most important thing which is God's kingdom and if dy promote world govt and they don't teach people bawt God(starting from what his name is) and they refuse to believe that Jesus isn't God but was sent forth by God, and if they believe human govt can improve the way of life of it subjects(ecc 8:9; jer 10:23) then my bruh they are fake
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by atoleybaba(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
Slikbae:
ooo wow!!! good news!!

guess what, The late veteran actor Enebeli Enebuwa was once healed by TB J. The video is out there for your viewing pleasure. Wester Hof the ex super eagles coach was once healed by TB J too. A Malawian minister was healed by TB Joshua about 2 years ago. A famous Cameroonian footballer was healed by God through TB J last year. A famous blogger and a famous Opera singer from South Africa have been healed by TB Joshua and so many other famous South Africans too.

I guess they were all paid to act right?? Lmao!!
Like it or not, God is working wonders through TB J. If Christ had been born in Nigeria, you'd have been among the Pharisees that'd plot his death.
guess what juju self dy heal person I guess u don't know....if Jesus was born in Nigeria I for still believe am u know why? Cos the bible prophesied that he was to be sent even d pharisees knew Jesus was d messiah they just refused to admit and even turn people away from him...tbj is fake for many reasons.. Do u want to talk bawt that bird and fountain behind his alter? Av watched many of his so called miracles they are very fakee and annoying(look at that snake girl on for example). Let us talk about his dressing.. Look at d beards he keep I mean I think as a man of God u are meant to look well shaved. What he preach self are not what d bible teaches.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Slikbae: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
you need repentance. So many things you said here are very wrong, but I need not waste my time. TB Joshua preaches only what is in the bible... The Pharisees also accused Jesus of being possessed by a demon so you clearly have no point here. I won't reply no more, shalom!
atoleybaba:
guess what juju self dy heal person I guess u don't know....if Jesus was born in Nigeria I for still believe am u know why? Cos the bible prophesied that he was to be sent even d pharisees knew Jesus was d messiah they just refused to admit and even turn people away from him...tbj is fake for many reasons.. Do u want to talk bawt that bird and fountain behind his alter? Av watched many of his so called miracles they are very fakee and annoying(look at that snake girl on for example). Let us talk about his dressing.. Look at d beards he keep I mean I think as a man of God u are meant to look well shaved. What he preach self are not what d bible teaches.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Slikbae: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hey Mr, you havnt said nothing said nothing here. The video clips and biography of the aforementioned are all online. What will you add or subtract to their history?

like I just said, I'm not responding no more.
atoleybaba:
sir I can publish a book and formulate stories so say something else.....if they aiint teaching d most important thing which is God's kingdom and if dy promote world govt and they don't teach people bawt God(starting from what his name is) and they refuse to believe that Jesus isn't God but was sent forth by God, and if they believe human govt can improve the way of life of it subjects(ecc 8:9; jer 10:23) then my bruh they are fake

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.