Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral (84106 Views)

German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Prophet TB Joshua's Meeting With 'lucifer' Goes Viral (photo & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
nonsensical nonsense. Igbo man wey don dey try break into Nollywood, don finally collect him pay for Joshua hand.
That Joshua man is a comedian.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by cococandy(f): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
abbey621:

Ehn Ehn.....So you love shaking booty for Jesu.....correct grin grin grin
Correct wink
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
nijanigga:

you're doomed.

Hard truth!
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Smooyis:
Many are trapped by the words of their mouths against the annointrd servant of God prophet TBJoshua.

But the truth is it does not cost you anything to............................................

Keep quiet on an issue you...................

You know NOTHING about!

Don't say anyone did not tell you.!

Shhhhh. Joshua is a false prophet!!!! You can't change that by noisy threat!! Synagogue of occultism!
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Melahou:
I used to have doubts about TB Joshua and his church but of recent and from my findings i have come to a conclusion that he's indeed a true man of God.

More grace to his elbow

Another victim of occultic spell. You just became a prisoner of a false prophet. Flee!!!!!
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Melahou(m): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
WiseBully:

Another victim of occultic spell. You just became a prisoner of a false prophet. Flee!!!!!

You can say that again...
And who cares what you think
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
MCRUEMUS:
CONGRATULATIONS MY PROPHET FOR BEING RECOGNISED AS THE BEST AND TOPMOST PROPHET IN THE WORLD AFTER THE BIBLIACAL PROPHETS. courtesy USA media

Weeping for you, a lost soul! cry cry angry angry
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by nathdim: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
Soreza:
SEE NOLLYWOOD
see waiting for the day Michael will come down from heaven
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by franugo(m): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
I dnt get it. this supposedly happened in 2009, a whole number 7yrs ago, so y, in d name of miyerejesu, is this gaining popularity n making airwaves now d show obviously happened when tb was still a lil green in d gamecry
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Mamacita88: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Luke 21.8 - And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kelklein:
why always 'black'...I was expecting to see a white Lucifer agent
he wore white clothing na....
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wolfbrother:
This show is so bogus its not even funny why do all the demons/possesed people hold microphone and give speech and interview before they start rolling and dancing..... and sometimes the acting is soooooooooo bad . That thing with the lights ..smh like a low budget horror movie cheesy cheesy

TBJ
One obviously easy question for you bro.... how did you insert those images above and below your comment?

3 Likes

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
One obviously easy question for you bro.... how did you insert those images above and below your comment?

i wud like to know too
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
samted:

i wud like to know too
be like say no be only me dey seek knowledge.... #CHOPKNUCKLE

2 Likes

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
agentofchange1:
I'm moved to say something really important about
TB. Joshua .n the likes ...but even if I say it many will not believe. ..( Not their fault at all) ...so no need ..( pathetic).

But, I will advise Every believing Christian Should stay firm with his God , Know God for your self , Study the bible well and ask the Holy spirit to give you illumination ...Pray always .

Beloved , don't be deceived, False prophets are everywhere in this world ....So sad we now have more of 'gods' of men rather than. men of God ..(lord have mercy ) .

#A.word.is .enough.for.the.wise.!!!

#shalom
you have said my mind. let me add by saying, ' to those who really wanna know God's real prophets, it's as easy as getting on your knees and asking God in prayers to direct your paths to a true prophet '

as for me, I won't even judge. I have my own father in the Lord. God knows His true worshippers
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by lordprosh(m): 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
c4tnoelz:
I believe in God the Father, God the Son and God the holyspirit, i also believe in His anointed servants prophet tb Joshua and anything that comes from his mouth. to doz of u dat r saying negative things abt him (tb Joshua) i pray God shld open d eyes of ur faith in Jesus name. more anointing sir

Only God posses the POWER to appear in several places @ a time.. EVEN the SATAN does not have such ability.. Let dem perfect dia scam beta nxt time.. I read nd understand the bible..
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by okparea(m): 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
he is more successful than your pastor that preach bad about him well knew in the world that your pastor or prophet that preach doom about him
a prophet is not respected in is own house them even do am to jesus you guys are not the first .. the bible say test all spirit and follow the one that is right

1 Like

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by busomma: 12:19am On Jan 16, 2016
U people should stop this rubbish of portraying this man for what he is not & will never be. Confronting devil indded. Let him go & confront Lagos state government to give account of how over 160 people that died horrible death in his church. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by KEVIND: 12:30am On Jan 16, 2016
atoleybaba:
one more thing lemme bust ur head...I once saw a driver who works in my dad's company been healed by t.b j.... U know what he claimed was wrong with him? He has been crippled for 20years....when we saw him and asked him baba how va? He said he did it cos dy were going to pay him some certain amount...DX happened like 4years ago
Bros you can Lie O.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by tochstorm(m): 1:36am On Jan 16, 2016
he didn't take selfie with him as proof? well he should have.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Jck5(m): 2:06am On Jan 16, 2016
Have u all forgotten what d Bible say, if though faith is as that of mustard seed u can move mountains. Don't ever undermine d power of faith. The woman with d issue of blood for 12yrs, the blind batimus, the laper at d pool nd many more u know more dan I do. No one of u has proof dat his miracles are fake so Y blasphemy nd undermining d wonders of God? Even Jesus Christ miracles were not free from criticism, remember when he heal the blind batimus? So don't b judgemental, Let the Man of God B. But if u have proofs that his miracles are fake come up with them. God Bless us all.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by sonmvayina(m): 3:56am On Jan 16, 2016
nikkypearl:
What is Lucifer please

Mary the mother of jesus is lucufer, it is the greatest deception in human history..she is the morning star..check the 'litany of the blessed virgin mary' ..the truth is hidden in plain sight.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by October1960: 4:43am On Jan 16, 2016
Just another one of the numerous countless Nigerian fake pastors spewing superstition to rob the poor people

Nonsense. No such thing as Lucifer or spiritual. All mind tricks and fairy tales.

Develop the country with light 24 hours, good roads, good hospitals and most people will abandon all this grasping at straws fantasy houses called churches and mosques.

1 Like

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by driand(m): 4:59am On Jan 16, 2016
Slikbae:
Tb J is real. He has healed people I know personally that had a history of illness. Believe it or not
and who says the devil can't heal?
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by WaffenSS(m): 5:23am On Jan 16, 2016
Well that was mildly entertaining.

And I thought suicide bombers were the easily brainwashed ones.

Christians are so stupid.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by abiambo(m): 6:00am On Jan 16, 2016
the bible didnt say that\
joseph1832:
Hmm. How interesting. I thought it was said in the bible that lucifer is not omnipresent? That God is the only being in the world that is omnipresent. So I'm thinking, if Lucifer isn't omnipresent, how come one of his lieutenants is? Or is the lieutenant more powerful than Lucifer now?

I want to believe T.B should have question the mans story when he said he was omnipresent, but he didn't, this makes me poke holes in the video.

Lemme re-arrange Fela's words, "5+5 put am together, [size=22pt]Joshua Arrangement"[/size].
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 16, 2016
c4tnoelz:
I believe in God the Father, God the Son and God the holyspirit, i also believe in His anointed servants prophet tb Joshua and anything that comes from his mouth. to doz of u dat r saying negative things abt him (tb Joshua) i pray God shld open d eyes of ur faith in Jesus name. more anointing sir
dull brain
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by IamLEGEND1: 7:09am On Jan 16, 2016
morbeta:
This took place in 2009. I was there when the event took place in the 2nd service on that day. The occult man tried to stop the electric generators on that every service but it failed him and he was delivered. The man is happily in Christ Jesus.

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by sunshine1974(m): 7:28am On Jan 16, 2016
First of all the lights kept going on and off, if d devil is to truly attack I think he shld ve blown d bulbs......I personally believe someone was turning d lights on/off.....and why is it dat immediately he said it, it happened.....it so much look well orchestrated to me........Secondly, I expect the so called professor to atleast show us some signs dat he truly have such powers, atleast disappear and reappear, or change into some kinda creature, atleast if dis were to be some nollywood movie, we will sha see drama......b4 u come here to quote the "touch not my annointed" thing, I'm just saying my mind. I'm not criticizing the man of God.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by horpeepor: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2016
Lie!!!!!
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by ojuu4u(m): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=agentofchange1 post=42013071]

did I say true prophets don't exist ? , guess I didn't ..

God help us all bro..

#Shalom.

just go thr and see tins ursf, stop folowin media propaganda or wha ur local pastors telin they are it out of jelousy,envnes and rivary, if u ar bible scholar, u wud ve ready whr jesus did various deliverance and whr people like u alleged him that is using demonic power
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by ojuu4u(m): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2016
agentofchange1:

did I say true prophets don't exist ? , guess I didn't ..
God help us all bro..
#Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.