Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral (84108 Views)

German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Prophet TB Joshua's Meeting With 'lucifer' Goes Viral (photo & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by MCRUEMUS: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
nijanigga:
you're doomed.
AND U ARE MORE THAN DOOM
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Asiri1991: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wait oo. This Lucifer is the strongest being I have heard of in life. After all castings, bindings, stonings, humiliations etc on daily and nightly bases, he still had the strenght to cause the accidend on Aba road, Ibadan road, Abuja road, and made jona to loose election. I am sure this men of ... are not fooling us.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by ewosk: 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm. How interesting. I thought it was said in the bible that lucifer is not omnipresent? That God is the only being in the world that is omnipresent. So I'm thinking, if Lucifer isn't omnipresent, how come one of his lieutenants is? Or is the lieutenant more powerful than Lucifer now?

I want to believe T.B should have question the mans story when he said he was omnipresent, but he didn't, this makes me poke holes in the video.

Lemme re-arrange Fela's words, "5+5 put am together, [size=22pt]Joshua Arrangement"[/size].

ehn ehen tell me more..... where the biblical quote for wetin u spill above

all these christians when nor sabi bible naim b d problem of christianity.....
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by MCRUEMUS: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
morbeta:
This took place in 2009. I was there when the event took place in the 2nd service on that day. The occult man tried to stop the electric generators on that every service but it failed him and he was delivered. The man is happily in Christ Jesus.
THANKS FOR INFORMING THEM OF THE REALITY. ASK THEM WHY THEY ARE BRINGING THIS NOW. THE MORE THEY CONDEMN THE PROPHET THE MORE HE IS RECOGNISED INTERNATIONALLY AT AN XPONECIAL RATE.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
bullshit!
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Slikbae:
How many hospitals did Jesus go to?? Jesus "only" healed those that "came" to him. You just don't go forcing Christ on people.

If you watch his channel, you'll see people from across the globe coming to give testimonies that they got their healing just by praying along with TB J on Emmanuel Tv. He attends to those that come to him.
Oh he attends to those that come to him abi?
Why is the healing so selective and prejudicial? If he truly has healing powers then should go to sick people and heal them whether or not they come to him. That's what a compassionate person who is willing to help would do.

1 Like

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
morbeta:
This took place in 2009. I was there when the event took place in the 2nd service on that day. The occult man tried to stop the electric generators on that every service but it failed him and he was delivered. The man is happily in Christ Jesus.

of all things...na generator devil right hand man come stop?? na wa ooo. devil must be very bored

1 Like

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by MCRUEMUS: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
atoleybaba:
cos he has healed people u know doesn't mean he is a true man of God....Satan and his agents also performs sign and wonders and miracles
BECAUSE SATAN HEAL SO A TRUE SAVANT OF GOD 'PROPHET T.B JOSHUA' SHOULD NOT HEAL AGAIN. MY FRIEND GO FOR DELIVERANCE because U NEED ONE NOW

1 Like

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by normrebel(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Omotayor123:
Every scam was a hit back to back!

Nigerians, wise up embarassed
So you consider yourself wise? And u wearing baggy leggings? You got no discernment,so go back and wash the plates.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by agentofchange1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
ojuu4u:

is ur bible tells u that at end of the world, that true prophets wont exist again? If u were to be alive durin the tyme of elijah or jesus, wil u belive me?

did I say true prophets don't exist ? , guess I didn't ..

God help us all bro..

#Shalom.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by andyanders: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
vault:

me wey post am self no believe..... or is it not TBJ?,, make we dey observe sha

Op, if you do not know the true story of this issue, stop digging stories and be posting herein. This has been a long time issue whereby the man in question was delivered and he came to confess what he passed through and by stating that he never ate normal food for so many years of his involvement in occult practices .

Posting and captioning the title of this story by saying Prophet T.B.Joshua face to face to with Satan is blasphemy.

Never dig out story you do not know how it came about and using this kind of heading for a Prophet of God is what you have to be very careful with.

May God have mercy on you and your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by MCRUEMUS: 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
muzeze77:
The problem with Nigerians is they are very gullible always looking for Spiritual means to resolve issues. Ask yourself why can't this man do this "deliverance" in private. He has to do it in public because thats what those that came to his company (sorry church) came to see. They get sick instead of fighting for
better hospitals they blame satan , they have an accidents they blame devil instead of corrupt governments. Ask your self why and how this professor was able to speak very well if he has not been rehearsing. If he is a true prophet let him go the Syria to preach to and deliver ISIS members
EVEN IF HE GOES TO SYRIA TO PREACH AND DELIVERED ALL ISIS MEMBERS U WILL STIL DOUBT AND SAY SINCE U DID NOT VIDEO HIM YOURSELF, IT IS ARRANGEE. PLS REPENT FROM BLASPHEMY

1 Like

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by MCRUEMUS: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Boss13:
What I do like about TB Joshua is that he understand his market, he knows how to create and sustain brand awareness and likewise, recruited the right hands to assist him.

Agree with me or not, he is certainly good at what he does and this has tremendously increased his net worth. The man needs close examination by Harvard business review team to understand how he continues to create patronage including international patronage.
U JUST XPRES UR IGNORANCE PUBLICLY
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by hardhedhoyin(m): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Now d devil has repented no more sin in d world.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by MCRUEMUS: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Weah96:
That man looks like a CRACKHEAD!! HAHAHA.

T.b. Joshua is a cheap magician. For a little more money, you should pay to witness a real magician in a live action show. Vegas sideshows are really convincing, for example, and you won't have to pay them every weekend.
I PITY UR PERSON
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by andyanders: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
MCRUEMUS:
U JUST XPRES UR IGNORANCE PUBLICLY

Allow those people who are spiritually blind to be, because they do not know who Prophet T.B.Joshua is.May God have mercy on them because of their ignorance. A true prophet is not known in his own place.Many people fail to realize who this man is. They fail to realize how this man has placed Nigeria for good globally and what that place of worship has generated economically to the development of this country.

This particular issue happened years back and Op because of his ignorance, is giving this false heading as if Prophet T.B. Joshua was with Satan face to face.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by MCRUEMUS: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
sinistermind:

And other men of God that doesn't do what he does don't believe in Jesus shey?? SWERVE JARE!!!!
ARE U A CHRISTIAN? IF NO THEN NO RESPOND TO U BUT IF YES PLS KINDLY HURRY UP FOR DELIVERANC
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by MCRUEMUS: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
sinistermind:

And other men of God that doesn't do what he does don't believe in Jesus shey?? SWERVE JARE!!!!
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Weah96: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
MCRUEMUS:
I PITY UR PERSON

Pity yourself. You are the lost one.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Slikbae: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Which healing is selective?? I asked a question, How many people did Jesus go to heal on his own without them asking?? None! TB Joshua heals those who go to him.

You don't expect him to start going house to house healing people when he's not a town crier.
fellis:

Oh he attends to those that come to him abi?
Why is the healing so selective and prejudicial? If he truly has healing powers then should go to sick people and heal them whether or not they come to him. That's what a compassionate person who is willing to help would do.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by atoleybaba(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
MCRUEMUS:
BECAUSE SATAN HEAL SO A TRUE SAVANT OF GOD 'PROPHET T.B JOSHUA' SHOULD NOT HEAL AGAIN. MY FRIEND GO FOR DELIVERANCE because U NEED ONE NOW
it is when u are under bondage that u need deliverance av seen d truth and d truth as set me free it is u who need deliverance deceived by so called men of God who gets their power from evil source to catch unsuspecting preys like u....my only prayer for u is that God should help u escape from d claws of Satan and his agents
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by MCRUEMUS: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
andyanders:

Allow those people who are spiritually blind to be, because they do not know who Prophet T.B.Joshua is.May God have mercy on them because of their ignorance. A true prophet is not known in his own place.Many people fail to realize who this man is. They fail to realize how this man has placed Nigeria for good globally and what that place of worship has generated economically to the development of this country.

This particular issue happened years back and Op because of his ignorance, is giving this false heading as if Prophet T.B. Joshua was with Satan face to face.
DONT MIND THEM. D MONTHS HE DIDT COME OUT THEY WERE LAMETING OF DYING OF HUNGER FOR THOSE WHO OWN HOTELS AROUND D CHURCH PREMISES. T.B JOSHUA WAS RECENTLY RATED BY USA AS D TOP BEST PROPHET OF ALL TIME AFTER ALL BIBLICAL PROPHETS.

1 Like

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by atoleybaba(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Slikbae:
and your pastor that doesn't perform miracles is real?? remind me again, what makes a pastor a"true man of God"??
or u mean what makes a person a true man of God? Anyways read bawt David and Solomon read bawt Ruth and Paul timothy and peter u will know that to be called a man of God, it goes beyond performing miracles even Jesus took telling people bawt God's kingdom and and how they can enter into d kingdom far more important than performing miracles...miracles only sell here in Nigeria/Africa cos we are gullible(truth be told)
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by andyanders: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
MCRUEMUS:
DONT MIND THEM. D MONTHS HE DIDT COME OUT THEY WERE LAMETING OF DYING OF HUNGER FOR THOSE WHO OWN HOTELS AROUND D CHURCH PREMISES. T.B JOSHUA WAS RECENTLY RATED BY USA AS D TOP BEST PROPHET OF ALL TIME AFTER ALL BIBLICAL PROPHETS.

My brother, thanks. It is just their hatred on this man of God.We do not appreciate what we have. Look at the poor people he has been feeding.He gave all he has to humanity. He never went buying aircraft, he never went buying expensive cars, he never went building mansions to live, but gave out all he has to people in need, still we hated him.

May God forgive our ignorance and continue to use Prophet T. B Joshua for the purpose He sent him for.

Note I do not worship there, but have seen how God has been using this great man of God for humanity.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by atoleybaba(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Slikbae:
and your pastor that doesn't perform miracles is real?? remind me again, what makes a pastor a"true man of God"??
one more thing lemme bust ur head...I once saw a driver who works in my dad's company been healed by t.b j.... U know what he claimed was wrong with him? He has been crippled for 20years....when we saw him and asked him baba how va? He said he did it cos dy were going to pay him some certain amount...DX happened like 4years ago
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by MCRUEMUS: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
atoleybaba:
it is when u are under bondage that u need deliverance av seen d truth and d truth as set me free it is u who need deliverance deceived by so called men of God who gets their power from evil source to catch unsuspecting preys like u....my only prayer for u is that God should help u escape from d claws of Satan and his agents
D BIBLE SAYS TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM. DID GOD TELL U THAT PROPHET T.B JOSHUA IS SATAN? WHY CANT U QUOTE GOD OR MAYBE UR PASTOR QUOTING GOD THAT D PROPHET IS SATAN. BE WARNED OF JUDGING WHAT U NO NOTHING ABOUT.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Slikbae:
Which healing is selective?? I asked a question, How many people did Jesus go to heal on his own without them asking?? None! TB Joshua heals those who go to him.

You don't expect him to start going house to house healing people when he's not a town crier.

Oh, OK.
I didn't know tbj is only allowed to do what Jesus did when he was on earth.
Since that's the case then why is tbj broadcasting his sermons and miracles via TV networks?
Jesus never did that.
Tbj needs to spread his word through the use of disciples, specifically numbering twelve in number.
Also, jesus never wore expensive clothes and suits while preaching, he wore simple gowns and shrouds so tbj should do the same.
While we are at it, Jesus also never came to Nigeria to preach, he preached in Israel so tbj needs to relocate to Israel in order to properly follow Jesus footsteps.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by sinistermind(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
MCRUEMUS:
ARE U A CHRISTIAN? IF NO THEN NO RESPOND TO U BUT IF YES PLS KINDLY HURRY UP FOR DELIVERANC

Nigga, did u tak ur time to understand what I wrote sha?
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
This is so fake and annoying...

And to think many people believe this crap is just plain ridiculous...

So the man abi Lucifer took his very own legs to a place where he will be delivered, gave testimony before the deliverance.

I believe God will send some people to hell because of foolishness................

1 Like

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by MCRUEMUS: 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
fellis:

Oh, OK.
I didn't know tbj is only allowed to do what Jesus did when he was on earth.
Since that's the case then why is tbj broadcasting his sermons and miracles via TV networks?
Jesus never did that.
Tbj needs to spread his word through the use of disciples, specifically numbering twelve in number.
Also, jesus never wore expensive clothes and suits while preaching, he wore simple gowns and shrouds so tbj should do the same.
While we are at it, Jesus also never came to Nigeria to preach, he preached in Israel so tbj needs to relocate to Israel in order to properly follow Jesus footsteps.
WHERE THIS ONE COME FROM?
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by MCRUEMUS: 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS MY PROPHET FOR BEING RECOGNISED AS THE BEST AND TOPMOST PROPHET IN THE WORLD AFTER THE BIBLIACAL PROPHETS. courtesy USA media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Goridoe(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
krattoss:
the story don finish?

[size=14pt]mesef dey wait for part two... this film too short nah.. angry Ajos waste money buy this film ni sha.[/size].. angry sad sad sad sad embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.