Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral (84110 Views)

German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Prophet TB Joshua's Meeting With 'lucifer' Goes Viral (photo & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by ojuu4u(m): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2016
agentofchange1:

did I say true prophets don't exist ? , guess I didn't ..
God help us all bro..
#Shalom.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Dav24(m): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2016
It is now left for you to believe it or not, it is your sole decision and mine must not go the same way, everyone has his choice.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by MicKaro: 8:31am On Jan 16, 2016
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by MicKaro: 8:34am On Jan 16, 2016
Wolfbrother:
This show is so bogus its not even funny why do all the demons/possesed people hold microphone and give speech and interview before they start rolling and dancing..... and sometimes the acting is soooooooooo bad . That thing with the lights ..smh like a low budget horror movie cheesy cheesy

TBJ
Do u use lipstickalley.com
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by teebaxy(m): 8:35am On Jan 16, 2016
WiseBully:
Synagogue of theatrical satanism.

Joshua is a false prophet. He is pulling many along towards eternal destruction like satan his master. Flee!!!!!
shut up there u Lucifer in disguise. Omo ale
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by atoleybaba(m): 8:38am On Jan 16, 2016
KEVIND:

Bros you can Lie O.
what makes u think am lying sir? Cos tb Joshua is believed to be a true man of God? U guys should stay dre and keep being deceived
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by teebaxy(m): 8:39am On Jan 16, 2016
People beware of people that come online to say that Joshua is a Satan and the rest, these people are or might be the real Satan trying to forfeit the main reason why dis video is uploaded...please don't listen to them
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by teebaxy(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2016
atoleybaba:
what makes u think am lying sir? Cos tb Joshua is believed to be a true man of God? U guys should stay dre and keep being deceived
I cammand and you to shut up in Jesus name u devil
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by atoleybaba(m): 8:42am On Jan 16, 2016
MCRUEMUS:
D BIBLE SAYS TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM. DID GOD TELL U THAT PROPHET T.B JOSHUA IS SATAN? WHY CANT U QUOTE GOD OR MAYBE UR PASTOR QUOTING GOD THAT D PROPHET IS SATAN. BE WARNED OF JUDGING WHAT U NO NOTHING ABOUT.
Jesus said be warned bawt wolf in sheeplike clothing... Jesus also said not all those calling lord lord actually does d will of his father. Jesus gave us signs to identify a true man of God and if u go thru ur bible properly u will see that tb joshua is fake. I read my bible and am not judging and just using my bible trained conscience to avoid fake prophets
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by atoleybaba(m): 8:42am On Jan 16, 2016
teebaxy:
ur father is a devil....
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by atoleybaba(m): 8:45am On Jan 16, 2016
teebaxy:
if u see devil can u actually confront him? U that knows nothing bawt d bible and what God wants from us...that is easily manipulated by d devil himself with his wicked vices and agents that want to cast devil....gullible fellow. U better goia read ur bible well so that u won't be deceived anymore by those fake Nigerian prophets
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by teebaxy(m): 8:45am On Jan 16, 2016
atoleybaba:
ur father is a devil....
omo ale oshi, ur papa na devil , wait u sure say ur father no be the chief priests for that shrine?
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by teebaxy(m): 8:51am On Jan 16, 2016
atoleybaba:
if u see devil can u actually confront him? U that knows nothing bawt d bible and what God wants from us...that is easily manipulated by d devil himself with his wicked vices and agents that want to cast devil....gullible fellow. U better goia read ur bible well so that u won't be deceived anymore by those fake Nigerian prophets
you that knows the Bible why not put people through instead of just condemning the man of God, only Christians I see that will come to social net to banish their men of God freely
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by mayorvilla(m): 9:16am On Jan 16, 2016
The Man Is In A Nice Costume, He Resemble Devil But Cannot Be Seen In The Eyes, #LocalScam
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by mayorvilla(m): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2016
He Is Mentally Sick.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Obienesarah: 9:21am On Jan 16, 2016
nikkypearl:
What is Lucifer please
lucifer is an occultic man dressed in white and been led to CHRIST by Prophet T. B Joshua. .
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by daveP(m): 9:28am On Jan 16, 2016
Gullibility is universal!!!

After seeing and hearing some 'come out from among them' cases, i cant but agree that nollywood is truly in scoan!
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2016
WaffenSS:
Well that was mildly entertaining.

And I thought suicide bombers were the easily brainwashed ones.

Christians are so stupid.

People just wanna believe something bruh. People like to follow, so that when there is wahala they have someone to blame.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2016
mayorvilla:
The Man Is In A Nice Costume, He Resemble Devil But Cannot Be Seen In The Eyes, #LocalScam

You know what devil's eyes look like? I'm impressed!!
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by WaffenSS(m): 9:46am On Jan 16, 2016
samted:

People just wanna believe something bruh. People like to follow, so that when there is wahala they have someone to blame.

Yeah.

We sit and hope for god to solve all our problems with no effort on our part.

When religion was about god using man for the greater good, now it's about man using god for selfish gratification.

No wonder the gospel of eternal salvation is replaced by the gospel of material wealth.

This is what gave rise to charlatans like TB Joshua and co.

Watching this shameful video I smh for humanity. At least the gullible part of humanity who believe in snake oil salesmen and violent mullahs.

If we cannot conceive of a better god than this, atheists will very soon rule the world.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by ChuqxsLabaran: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2016
Abeg make stop to dey deceive us jor tongue
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2016
teebaxy:
shut up there u Lucifer in disguise. Omo ale

I weep for your soul, victim of occultic manipulation.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm. How interesting. I thought it was said in the bible that lucifer is not omnipresent? That God is the only being in the world that is omnipresent. So I'm thinking, if Lucifer isn't omnipresent, how come one of his lieutenants is? Or is the lieutenant more powerful than Lucifer now?

I want to believe T.B should have question the mans story when he said he was omnipresent, but he didn't, this makes me poke holes in the video.

Lemme re-arrange Fela's words, "5+5 put am together, [size=22pt]Joshua Arrangement"[/size].
I was actually expecting d guy to appear somewhere in uk so dat we go confirm e story... Dissapionted make dis guys try upgrade dis is getting boring make dem watch movies like" now you see me" "illusionist"... I even believe chris angels pass dis man of god
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 16, 2016
I was actually expecting d guy to appear somewhere in uk so dat we go confirm e story... Dissapionted make dis guys try upgrade dis is getting boring make dem watch movies like" now you see me" "illusionist"... I even believe chris angels pass dis man of god grin
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by mickeymimi: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2016
How will the people from his area in Anambra feel. I pity his family and what he might subject through after making this confession. The people can end up attacking him and his family members.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by dayotheone(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2016
WiseBully:
Synagogue of theatrical satanism.

Joshua is a false prophet. He is pulling many along towards eternal destruction like satan his master. Flee!!!!!

your proof that he is false prophet.. you that, you are talking, I don't know when last you read your bible.. you only rely on what your pst says..

give me three proof that he is a false prophet.

eventhough am not he's church member, I don't think it's a right thing for you to judge when you don't even have spiritual insight abt what is going on..
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2016
dayotheone:

your proof that he is false prophet.. you that, you are talking, I don't know when last you read your bible.. you only rely on what your pst says..

give me three proof that he is a false prophet.

eventhough am not he's church member, I don't think it's a right thing for you to judge when you don't even have spiritual insight abt what is going on..

I don't engage robotic believers. Go find out for yourself. My soul is my priority, not yours. Believe whoever you choose to, not my business! As I said before, Joshua is a false prophet!
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by vault(m): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2016
andyanders:

Op, if you do not know the true story of this issue, stop digging stories and be posting herein. This has been a long time issue whereby the man in question was delivered and he came to confess what he passed through and by stating that he never ate normal food for so many years of his involvement in occult practices .

Posting and captioning the title of this story by saying Prophet T.B.Joshua face to face to with Satan is blasphemy.

Never dig out story you do not know how it came about and using this kind of heading for a Prophet of God is what you have to be very careful with.

May God have mercy on you and your ignorance.

TBJ is still fooling people sha...

gullible fellas everywhere grin
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by vault(m): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2016
samchide:

You sure do have the right to believe or not. The Truth is that you cannot discern spiritual things only if you are spiritual.
Nathan was truthfully Delivered by Jesus Christ through T.B.J, I inquired about the Man. And was confirmed he his who he claimed to Be The General He used to be so powerful ( earthly) ask anyone about him... He his from Anambra in Ogbunike.
Thanks to God for his Life thou.

you better wake up now...... nobody would deliver you from ur ignorance, all you have is urself.

hypocrisy undecided
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by Pain(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2016
Why recycle an old story and make it look recent? This story was on the internet and nairaland in 2009. That is 7 years ago!!

https://thetbjoshuafanclub./2009/06/04/confessions-of-prof-okeakpu-think-evil-of-me-and-die/

Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by jenny2007(f): 11:47am On Jan 16, 2016
All of you criticising the man are of God are all FOOLS. I was once like you all so I don't blame you all. I first heard about T.B Joshua while studying in UK through the Daily Sun Newspaper over there. I was 18 yrs old. I am 30 now. The paper interviewed so many White British citizens that received their healing through his ministry. Those came back to England and were encouraging people to visit Nigeria. When you watch Emmanuel TV you see so many foreigners from all over the world giving testimonies. Asians, blacks, whites, Hispanics etc. Are you saying that he pays these people to act for the cameras? If indeed it is true then why haven't any of those 'actors' come out to mention it for several years. I have been to Synagogue and I can testify that God is in that place. God called T.B joshua to help our generation. Apart from that he is the only pastor that I have seen that shares his money to the poor and people in need all over the world. He doesn't mind whether you are Muslim or Christian. He was the one that discovery footballers in our national teams like Onazi, Sani Emmanuel, etc. Google it. He has trained so many disabled people up to masters degree level, even little people whom some of us call dwarfs. I am not a member of his church but I have seen the power of Christ working through the prophet.
Re: ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral by jenny2007(f): 11:52am On Jan 16, 2016
The way only things that the other popular men of God in Nigeria preaches on the pulpit is tithing. Joshua doesn't do that. Who has adeboye helped? What of oyedepo, muoka, etc? Its only to collect from people and buy private jets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.