Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed (5200 Views)

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Afrok:
plz don't upload her pic for any reason. See my bro make your move, this world is all about Yes or No, there is no hard feeling there.
U never can tell if she wants it until u try, women too are crazy about stuffs like that the same way we men are, but they prefer to die in silence or do a little shakara.

I've got experiences to back up my claim.
grin grin *claps for Afrok* thank you, will try and I will give u feed back to be honest
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Maiconyoung:
i returnd nd saw an evil under d sun, folly is set on high nd wisdom low.
wetin u dey talk exactly
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hmmmm konji adogbu go gi grin.....Google no dey again abi??meanwhile don't force her into sex cus you still on her friend zone list
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
ellacute45:
Hmmmm konji adogbu go gi grin.....Google no dey again abi??meanwhile don't force her into sex cus you still on her friend zone list
hmmm, great but as a girl tell me d protocol of getting ''it'' wen playing wit her as usual
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
hkidola00:
hmmm, great but as a girl tell me d protocol of getting ''it'' wen playing wit her as usual
Google.com...Thank me later
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Caringguy:
Op... Premarital sex is not good ooo undecided
hmmm, I know but tell me more
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by refiner(f): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
op u are an idiot...ask me why?
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by Ibroboss(m): 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Approach her and tell her to her face "baby I wanna f**k you" #lobatan grin
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 16, 2016
and so he got friendzoned sad
all hop is not lost you can still get benefits wink
just send me glo 3k I will show you how angry
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by Moz22: 12:32am On Jan 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided why am I a fool now?
poor vocabulary..which one be "why am I a fool now?"
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by Qualer: 3:30am On Jan 16, 2016
cruzita:
I'm ashamed of some guys really .u are friend with a girl and the next thing that pops into ur head is sex.is that how low guys have become ?

wee you keep kwwayet diaaa
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by BOKO52(m): 4:47am On Jan 16, 2016
go buy indian harm than use am cook rice for her after she dn eat finish she go open her legs so that you go shift pant.
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by gabinogem(m): 5:07am On Jan 16, 2016
hkidola00:
sure sure I do, but don't wanna damage d relationship
if u do have guts, then u will start by putting urself in her shoes and think of a way u will accept ur 'close male friend's' sexual advances. In others words, u need to find a subtle & reasonable way to convey this ur sexuál desire to her.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by adexdon(m): 7:25am On Jan 16, 2016
even ur boo get a boo.....why shall u shy tel her d koko
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by 12month: 7:30am On Jan 16, 2016
There's sth called sexual attraction once it's not there, forget it, anythin u do or any move u make will seem like u ar bein desperate,clingy n needy. Unfortunately u av been friendzoned long tym. So move on undecided
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by kaziblake(f): 7:30am On Jan 16, 2016
Must you have sex with her?
Na wa for some guys,if you want sex marry her.
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2016
kaziblake:
shes good for wife, not rite now
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2016
12month:
There's sth called sexual attraction once it's not there, forget it, anythin u do or any move u make will seem like u ar bein desperate,clingy n needy. Unfortunately u av been friendzoned long tym. So move on undecided
*sigh
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2016
BOKO52:
go buy indian harm than use am cook rice for her after she dn eat finish she go open her legs so that you go shift pant.
u be confam boko haram

1 Like

Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 7:43am On Jan 16, 2016
refiner:
Lool idiot?? OK y pls madam
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by obiorathesubtle: 8:24am On Jan 16, 2016
Moz22:
poor vocabulary..which one be "why am I a fool now?"
ok o.. Sorry sir, abeg correct me.. I no go school for afternoon.. Na evening lesson I go

1 Like

Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by canalily(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2016
refiner:
he is a idiot...tell him that
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Drug and rape her

Jesus!! shocked shocked u harsh ooo!!
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by Moz22: 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
ok o.. Sorry sir, abeg correct me.. I no go school for afternoon.. Na evening lesson I go
replace why with how..its as simple as that..cheers
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by Mhizizzy(f): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
naijaboiy:
Don't rush things bro. smiley

U....I donno Wad to say.... grin
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by kokoA(m): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tell her "baby I'm bored. Can we straf?".. mcheewww. Zonal chairman of friend zone lik you.
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 12:18am On Jun 03, 2017
XaintJoel20:
I strongly advice you maintain the friendship and let things fall into shape.
Trying to do something funny may damage the relationship that has been built.
#Thanks...
looking back at dis advice, do u know d girl don marry her boyfrirnd and she don norn boy last year, u see y it may be good to try sonething funny

1 Like

Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2017
naijaboiy:
Don't rush things bro. smiley
dont rush tins?....do u know d girl don marry her bf and she don born.boy last yeat.....i snoozed and shes gone
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by XaintJoel20: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
hkidola00:
looking back at dis advice, do u know d girl don marry her boyfrirnd and she don norn boy last year, u see y it may be good to try sonething funny

So your pain now is that you didn't 'chop' from the 'honey pot'.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyah...
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:03am On Jun 05, 2017
kaziblake:
U don't have the moral right to sound the way u do u know why b/cos u are no longer a virgin ,if in any way u think u do u would have told the first guy that disvirgined u this words of urs.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by MekoCSL6: 6:13am On Jun 05, 2017
@hkidola00 :,
I no go lie u bros, i went through all the comments from January 2016 till date..... and will just summarize it with this sentence "GUY U FÜCK UP BIG TIME" .... I wasn't saying u should have had sex with her, but there are certain things like romance both of u could hav done together. Do you think she wasn't having a secret love for you at the corner of her heart and has being waiting for you to make the first move?
You could hav just tell straight into her face. "Baby i feel like having sex with you, but if you don't like that no problem, lets keep on being friends... tell her ur ok wit that" thats a logic of approach that will get her thinking about that at home.. Believe u me, she would nt adhere to u initially, but the next time she comes over to ur place, she's gonna be the one pushing for sex...or do you think ladies don't have the urge to hav sex daily like we guys du?. Its just that most guys don't know how to approach a lady for love or sex......
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by kaziblake(f): 6:34am On Jun 05, 2017
quote author=1234IKECHhukwu post=57200927]U don't have the moral right to sound the way u do u know why b/cos u are no longer a virgin ,if in any way u think u do u would have told the first guy that disvirgined u this words of urs.[/quote]Maybe you were the one that dis virgin me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wish Thepussyhunter Happy Birthday / Sex Starved Women Around Portharcourt And Environ Should Contact Me / be good to everybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.