Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed (5205 Views)

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2017
MekoCSL6:
@hkidola00 :,
I no go lie u bros, i went through all the comments from January 2016 till date..... and will just summarize it with this sentence "GUY U FÜCK UP BIG TIME" .... I wasn't saying u should have had sex with her, but there are certain things like romance both of u could hav done together. Do you think she wasn't having a secret love for you at the corner of her heart and has being waiting for you to make the first move?
You could hav just tell straight into her face. "Baby i feel like having sex with you, but if you don't like that no problem, lets keep on being friends... tell her ur ok wit that" thats a logic of approach that will get her thinking about that at home.. Believe u me, she would nt adhere to u initially, but the next time she comes over to ur place, she's gonna be the one pushing for sex...or do you think ladies don't have the urge to hav sex daily like we guys du?. Its just that most guys don't know how to approach a lady for love or sex......
chaii, chaii chaiiii, hmmmmmm, all d while she was coming to my house in 2016, jan to march, and she left for lagos to her boyfriend,.only to be back aroind july with belle last year and den she gave birth to a boy around october, she did her wedding like 2month b4 she gave birth....any ways dose three month she was always at my place everyday...kaiiiiii e dey pain me nau oooo...but it all gud.....hope ur great

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Beginning To Think Nigeria Is Better Off Without Igbos / Keeping Virginity Till Marriage, Does It Still Matter?. / Am I Looking That Bad (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.