Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,915 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed (5180 Views)

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
i been don dey friend dis girl for a while, I won't say am her boyfriend but we do behave like one, like d way we play togeda, we even cook togeda a times , but I wanna av sex wit her, how will I abeg oo
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by Sunexy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tell her the koko...den she go drop pant

Thank me later
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by gabinogem(m): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
U are currently in her friendzone list... it takes guts to do that... do u have guts?!
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
Smh...
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by themilanway(m): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
Send me 1k recharge and I will tell you how she will be yours for life wink
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by obiorathesubtle: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Drug and rape her
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by XaintJoel20: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
I strongly advice you maintain the friendship and let things fall into shape. Trying to do something funny may damage the relationship that has been built. #Thanks...

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by naijaboiy: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Don't rush things bro. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by 7footre(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
D same way you got to cooking together is the way you would get her to do the do
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
@OP. is that ur most important priority? SMH

1 Like

Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by IamLEGEND1: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
another friendzoned brother left to drown!
just hold on a while longer,bro..
I'm sending help.....we'll get you out of there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by dhebo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
we gats appreciate dz guy,hn body Dan dey hot for too long.just yarn d gal make u no go molest am
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by Afrok(m): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
This is why i dont like pretense... make your motives known to any girl early enough, just friends, friends with benefits, relationship and stuffs so that she can either show she's cool with it or she walk away.

Una go dey play the good and nice guy until una don dey 6feet below friend zone, that's when una go dey make "late" passes. Smh undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by cruzita(f): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
I'm ashamed of some guys really .u are friend with a girl and the next thing that pops into ur head is sex.is that how low guys have become ?
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
Chaiiiiiiii gurls need to b careful oo grin u fit rape person op! cry

1 Like

Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Sunexy:
Tell her the koko...den she go drop pant
Thank me later
shocked
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
cruzita:
I'm ashamed of some guys really .u are friend with a girl and the next thing that pops into ur head is sex.is that how low guys have become ?
noo na, like I can't stand d way we dey play any longer, my body can't just hold it, like we met dis note self, and na kiss I use liver attempt small
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Afrok:
This is why i dont like pretense... make your motives known to any girl early enough, just friends, friends with benefits, relationship and stuffs so that she can either show she's cool with it or she walk away.

Una go dey play the good and nice guy until una don dey 6feet below friend zone, that's when una go dey make "late" passes. Smh undecided
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, dat one hard o, am tryna kiss and dat one I still dey struggle a bit, but to come tell her d koko , o boy, dis girl fine o I swear, I for like upload her pic but it unethical
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
gabinogem:
U are currently in her friendzone list... it takes guts to do that... do u have guts?!
sure sure I do, but don't wanna damage d relationship
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by kestino(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Why dont you marry her, and get her to bed. See ur life, you won chop with ur front hand, and clean with the back. Guy go hug transformer ;DWhy dont you marry her, and get her to bed. See ur life, you won chop with ur front hand, and clean with the back. Guy go hug transformer
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
naijaboiy:
Don't rush things bro. smiley
as iin, d girl fair and fine, konji na weyrey
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
dhebo:
we gats appreciate dz guy,hn body Dan dey hot for too long.just yarn d gal make u no go molest am
grin Lool, as iiin, ko easy o
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
Chaiiiiiiii gurls need to b careful oo grin u fit rape person op! cry
looolz, Naa not exactly, I wont
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
kestino:
Why dont you marry her, and get her to bed.
See ur life, you won chop with ur front hand, and clean with the back.
Guy go hug transformer ;DWhy dont you marry her, and get her to bed.
See ur life, you won chop with ur front hand, and clean with the back.
Guy go hug transformer
looooollzzz, nooo no be chop clean mouth, I love her, but no marriage in mind
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
XaintJoel20:
I strongly advice you maintain the friendship and let things fall into shape.
Trying to do something funny may damage the relationship that has been built.
#Thanks...
hmmmm, ur wise I tot d same also
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by hkidola00(m): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
another friendzoned brother left to drown!

just hold on a while longer,bro..

I'm sending help.....we'll get you out of there.
Lool grin ur Neva crios
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by Touchey: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Drug and rape her

Fool
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by obiorathesubtle: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Touchey:

Fool
undecided why am I a fool now?
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by obiorathesubtle: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Touchey:

Fool
undecided why am I a fool now?
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Op... Premarital sex is not good ooo undecided
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
hkidola00:
i been don dey friend dis girl for a while, I won't say am her boyfriend but we do behave like one, like d way we play togeda, we even cook togeda a times , but I wanna av sex wit her, how will I abeg oo
i returnd nd saw an evil under d sun, folly is set on high nd wisdom low.
Re: Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed by Afrok(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
hkidola00:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, dat one hard o, am tryna kiss and dat one I still dey struggle a bit, but to come tell her d koko , o boy, dis girl fine o I swear, I for like upload her pic but it unethical
plz don't upload her pic for any reason. See my bro make your move, this world is all about Yes or No, there is no hard feeling there.
U never can tell if she wants it until u try, women too are crazy about stuffs like that the same way we men are, but they prefer to die in silence or do a little shakara.

I've got experiences to back up my claim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secrets To A Beautiful And Healthy Va*gina / Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj / The Shape Of These Ancient Trees Will Blow Your Mind - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.